Daddy Fantasy

Story Info
What it will be like when I finally get to meet Daddy.
2.2k words
4.63
4.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy waits for his cumslut at Victoria station. He is dressed in a black suit with a crisp white shirt and two buttons undone.

Daddy is pleased when he sees his cumslut coming through the gates. She is wearing the outfit Daddy selected; a white blouse with her otherwise naked breasts straining against the thin fabric, bouncing as she walks, and a tight red skirt and red stilettos.

"Daddy" she says, smiling as she is finally in his presence. He pulls her to him, tilting her chin so he can kiss her whilst running his hand over her breast, her nipple instantly hardening against his touch, whilst his other hand slides into the back of her skirt and a finger slips inside her ass. She moans against Daddy's lips, she knows her pussy is soaking already with the anticipation.

"Come this way, cumslut". Leaving his finger firmly in place, Daddy steers his whore out the train station and walks her over to the nearby hotel he has booked. He knew he didn't want to leave any more travel time between meeting his whore and fucking her.

As the receptionist waffles on about check out procedure and breakfast timings, Daddy politely nods along, whilst finger fucking his cumsluts arse. She's doing her best to cover up the quivering legs and moans he is causing her. Eventually, she can't take it any more and buries her face against Daddy's chest and let's out a deep moan.

*Not the most patient this one." Daddy says to the receptionist by way of an explanation, before taking the key and steering his slut to the lift.

They are the only ones in the lift. Daddy orders his slut to put on her collar whilst he lifts her skirt up to her waist, his fingers pumping in and out of her arse and his sluts moans deafening the small space. The doors open at their floor, Daddy checks the corridor - empty.

"Knees". He commands.

His cumslut gets on to all fours, the skirt still around her waist fully exposing her pussy and ass. Daddy clips his cumsluts lead to her collar, ushering her to follow him in a crawl as he walks her to his room.

Daddy's cumsluts pussy is throbbing with need. He opens the door.

"Strip" Daddy orders. His slut stands, pulls down the skirt and off the top, leaving her completely naked except for the stilettos. She gets back on her knees, eyes down, mouth open.

Daddy unbuckles his belt and slips his big cock from his boxers. He runs the tip of his cock over his sluts beckoning lips before sliding it into her mouth. His slut instantly gets to work, sucking and licking. "you may look at Daddy" he says, as her mouth pumps away at him, she looks up and makes eye contact, the side of her lips curling up with a smile. She's emboldened with Daddy's attention and her hands reach up to feel Daddy's toned abs.

Daddy takes hold of her hands and orders "focus on taking all of Daddy". She tries her best, trying to take in the full length of daddy's incredible cock, but she gags. Daddy pushes in deeper, causing her to drool. Daddy holds his sluts face still as he begins to facefuck her. His initial load fills her mouth and she greedily swallows, but Daddy pulls out and shoots the rest across her lips and cheeks.

"Bend over the bed, my little cumslut"

"Yes Daddy". She crawls over to the bed and bends over, her ass cheeks pointed at Daddy. She's not sure what Daddy is up to and she thinks shes been waiting ages before Daddy comes over and spits in her asshole. He's slipping something phallic into her arse but it's not Daddy's cock. Daddy fucks her arse with the dildo, watching as her pussy gets wetter and wetter with need for him. "Daddy, please please please touch my pussy" she begs.

"Did I give you permission to speak?" He asks. He turns the vibration of the dildo on and pushes it deeper into his slut. His sluts breaths are heavy and fast and she is practically gasping. Daddy pulls at his cumsluts hair, and her gasps turn into deep moans.

"No, I'm sorry Daddy, but my pussy really really wants you. Any part of you, please, tongue, finger, oh god your cock, please daddy. Let me cum on your cock".

Daddy lifts a hand and slaps his little princesses ass. "You don't get to decide what Daddy does next. I was going to fuck that tight little pussy of yours next, but as you have jumped the gun, and that butthole of yours has been doing such a good job so far tonight, Daddy's gonna make your pussy wait a little bit longer."

Daddy gets behind his slut, puts the dildo to one side, and slides his cock gently into her. She is moaning as he enters and he is proud that his little slut is taking him in as much as she can despite the fact it hurts a little. Daddy keeps thrusting in until he's pressed deep against her, her ass cheeks squished against his abs. Daddy lets her rock against him, feeling him inside her. She's desperate for her pussy to be touched, and she moves one of her hands to her clit. "Daddy did not give you permission to touch yourself". Daddy grabs holds of her hands and pins them to the bed beside her, before Daddy starts fucking her in the arse hard. His slut is practically screaming as he holds her down and gives it to her. "you must repeat the following - Daddy fucking my holes gives me purpose"

His cumslut immediately starts to repeat "daddy fucking my holes gives me purpose" over and over as he thrusts in to her, her arse bouncing against him with each push. Her voice is wobbly and the sentence is often broken by her moans, it's so hot for Daddy with her tight arsehole gripping his cock he fills her arsehole with his cum. He pulls out of her and she collapsed to the bed.

"Please touch my pussy now" she rolls over and opens her legs, trying to tempt Daddy to fuck her pussy. Instead, Daddy rolls her back over and bends her over his knee, spanking her.

"Do not speak unless I give you permission." Daddy punishes his toy until a red daddy sized hand glowed on her butt check. Once he's done spanking, Daddy gently rubs her butt and her back. "try to be a good girl from now on for your daddy*. She nods obediently. "Lie on the bed now"

She lies on the bed and daddy takes her wrists and fastens them to the bed before doing the same with her leg. She's desperate to know if now finally Daddy will touch her wet pussy but she stays quiet. Daddy gets a blindfold and slides it over her eyes,plunging her into darkness. She feels him slip an earbud into each ear, before classical music starts to play. She now has no idea where daddy is or what he is up to. She lies there, her pussy getting wetter and wetter. Daddy smiles as he can see the damp patch start to form on the bed between her legs.

Daddy has opened her phone and video called himself, arranging it so her camera is facing her naked tied up body and it's filling his screen in the call. Taking his phone, Daddy leaves the room for supplies. He is heading for a local corner shop. He had intended to take his slut out for a nice dinner but he's realised just how much of a whore she is and knows she doesn't deserve that. He is holding his phone, watching her squirm in the bed. He can hear if she has said anything and so far she has kept quiet, anxiously waiting for daddy's touch. In the shop, he grabs some strawberries, squirty cream and a sandwich. "Daddy?" He hears her ask to the room. "Daddy, please?" He knows she can still only hear the music he is playing directly into her ears and has no idea that Daddy's not even there.

He pays for his items, the man behind him in the queue spotting his screen. Daddy holds his phone in a clearer angle so the man is in no doubt that Daddy has an obedient little slut waiting for him. Daddy eats his sandwich on the way back, his eyes glued to his cumslut who is now thrashing on the bed for her daddy's attention.

As he opens the door, she's in full begging mode "please daddy, please I'll do anything. I'll suck your cock again, oh fuck please daddy I will be a good fuck for you, please touch my pussy"

Daddy takes a strawberry, and runs it from the base of her pussy up to her clit, gently pressing it against her. Her reaction was extreme, the moan of relief echoes through him. She's not entirely certain what the cold thing Daddy has rubbed against her is but she is so grateful Daddy is now paying attention to her pussy.

He takes her blindfold off s guyo she can see the strawberry slick with her desire in his hand and he begins to eat.

He then sprays the squirty cream across her breasts and on her pussy before sliding the strawberries through the cream and feeding to his slut.

Once he's happy she's full, Daddy moves between her legs and starts to lick her pussy. She can barely stand it, all the anticipation has led to this moment that she has been imagining for months. His tongue slides around her, he can't believe how wet she is. It's barely moments before he hears her exclaim "fuck, daddy, I'm going to cum". He wants her to cum, as he is a kind and giving daddy but he also wants to keep playing with his toy. He steps away from her as he could feel her orgasm build, she was seconds away from. "Daddy, no, please!!" She begs, looking at her master but unable to move as she's still strapped to the bed. "please, daddy, my pussy come back".

Daddy walks over to the desk, sits down and starts scrolling through his phone. His cumslut is desperate, she continues to beg and daddy continues to ignore her. The damp patch between her legs is now more like a puddle.

Eventually she stops begging, just watches her daddy intently. Daddy comes back over and straddles her face, slipping his cock between her lips. The very good girl sucks away, but wished he had picked her pussy. "tell daddy with a mouth full of cock how much you want him". She does her best, her words lost against his massive cock and turning into moans and vibrations against him. "okay princess, daddy is going to fuck you and he is going to let you cum." She squeals with excitement, as Daddy slips out of her and unlocks one wrist and one ankle. He turns her over and fucks her doggy style, addicted to the way her entire body wobbles against his thrusts.

His cock slides easily into her dripping pussy which dutifully grips him tightly. Daddy has also been waiting for this moment and he's so pleased to finally feel her around him. He pauses a moment to really appreciate the feel of her before fucking her hard. She is screaming with pleasure. "Daddy, daddy, yes, fuck, oh daddy I'm going to cum". She cums hard around him and he can feel it squirting down his length. He keeps going, daddy is not finished. She continues to bounce against him, one explosive orgasm is not enough for this cumslut.

He moves her on top so he can watch her breasts bounce. He grabs the right one, pinching and twisting her nipple before bringing it to his lips and biting. She exclaims and he can feel her pussy tighten again as another orgasm ripples through her. He can tell she is tiring, and he unlocks her completely and takes her to the bathroom. He turns on the shower and pushes her in, pressing her up against the wall of the shower, he slides in behind her. He fucks her hard against the wall, and when he can feel himself moments away from his own orgasm he turns off the shower, pushes her to her knees and cums all over her face and chest.

Now daddy needs to rest, so he takes his slut back to the room. Whilst he sits at the desk, checking his messages and dealing with important work, his cumslut licks his cock and balls, he occasionally strokes her hair.

"What does daddy want to wake up to?"

"My pussy?" She asks hopefully. Daddy smiles and nods.

Getting into the bed, daddy locks his cumslut to him with a handcuff. He pulls his cumslut into a cuddle, pressing his body against her curves. She's also tired and falls asleep against him.

She knows to wake up before her sleeping daddy. Immediately upon waking, she is above her daddy, her pussy hovering from his face, whilst her face is over daddy's cock, licking it to erection, before taking his hard cock in her mouth. Daddy wakes up to the sound of his cumsluts mouth working him, and when he opens his eyes he has a face full of her pussy. "ah, daddy's favourite breakfast in bed" he says, pulling her pussy closer to him.