Daddy Finally Claims His Babygirl

Story Info
After communicating online for months; Daddy wants her.
2k words
4.03
12k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is NOT an incest story. Feedback appreciated. Characters are 18 and over.

------------------------------------------

After chatting to his sweet babygirl via skype, Daddy dom couldn't wait any longer. He had an acute desire to show babygirl thst she was indeed his woman. He wanted to dominate her. To show her that she was his, and his only. Babygirl was his precious possession; to be fucked, to be used by him, to show her who she belonged to. But at the same time, Daddy wanted to treat her like a princess, no...his queen. To shower her with his love, and affection. He thought about taking her in his strong arms, and kissing her mouth. He imagined their tounges dancing as he squeezed her tits, making her moan in his mouth. He smiled to himself as he thought about her.

Then he got a text from his baby. The message read as follows "just a text to say i'm thinking about you. i hope everything is well. love your babygirl."

Daddys text: "it makes me smile when i receive your texts. And my cock agrees with me. I am so hard for you."

After he sent her the text, he then said out loud to nobody but himself "She's my good little kitten." Her face appeared in his mind, which made his cock throbbed.

Daddy then growled "And she is my cum slut, my whore. i cant take it no more. I will show my little bitch that she belongs to me and no one else. I love her for who she is and not just because I want to fuck her so bad. I love her so fucking much. I...I got to see her."

Meanwhile as babygirl played "Best Fiends" on her tablet, she received a text. She smiled when she saw the name "Daddy" displayed on the screen

The text read "Hey kitten, can I call you in 15 mins?"

He got a reply "sure daddy."

15 mins later her phone rang. She picked it up in an instant.

"Hello Daddy!" She said in a happy voice.

Daddy chuckled and said "Hey babygirl. I got a surprise for you. I'm coming to see you baby." a pause on the phone.

She then said "y..your coming?" in a shocked tone.

"hehe yes babygirl. I will be with you in a couple of days."

Over the phone Daddy heard babygirl cheering "yiiipppe!"

Daddy chuckled loudly. "hehe I thought you would like that little one. And I got plans for us. Firstly meet me at the airport. i will text you all the details. Then we will head off to the hotel. After that I will take you out for lunch baby. I have booked a table for two at your favourite restaurant. Afterwards we could get some ice cream for dessert. Maybe have a walk along the beach? Do you like the sounds of that honey?"

Babygirl smiled wide "oh yes I love it! it sounds so romantic!" she said in a happy tone.

Daddy smiled and said "And that babygirl, is just the beginning."

A couple of days later babygirl arrived at the airport to finally meet her Daddy dom in person.

Over the speakers she heard "flight 231 will be coming in 5 mins."

Babygirl got up from her chair, and went to the gate to meet Daddy. Then she Thoughts came to her mind. Naughty thoughts of Daddy fucking her senseless. His cock going in and out of her tight, wet cunt. Her nails clawing into his back as his thrusts become more vigorous...

As the people came out of the doors, she scanned the crowd of people for her man. As the people walked passed her, she was wondering if he had made it on the plane. From the corner of her eye she saw a figure. Babygirl turned and saw a handsome man in a nice suit, staring at her intently. Their eyes met. To them no one else existed as far as they were concerned. They walked to each other; then ran to each other and they slammed into each other and kissed like lost lovers. Their tongues danced in each others mouths. She felt his strong, warm arms wrapped around her curvy body. She moaned into his mouth as they kissed passionately. Then he squeezed her arse and looked at her and said..

"You...are...fucking mine now."

Daddy stared at babygirl's face. He took his hand, and touched her cheek. He stroked it with love and care. She smiled and moaned gently as she felt his touch. It felt so electrifying.

"You are so fucking beautiful babygirl. I love your eyes, I love your smile baby, and you smell so fucking good." Daddy said with passion.

He went back to kissing her soft lips, and kissed her hungrily. Babygirl got lost in him. With a mischievous smile on his face, Daddy chuckled and said "do you want to fuck right here, right now little one?"

She giggled, blushed, and said "Daddy! we are in public!"

Daddy smirked and said "Does it look like I fucking care? I want to show these people your mine little one. But, we could get arrested though. It will be worth it." he said with a big grin.

"Oh daddy really!?" She gently nudged his shoulder.

He laughed "ok ok...we better get going or I might rip those fucking clothes off you and fuck you in front of everyone!"

They arrived at the hotel. He went to the reception desk to check in. He had his suitcase in one hand, and his hand on his girls arse as they went to their room. He put the key into the lock and they went in. It was a very lovely room! Babygirl went to the window and saw the ocean view from the window balcony. Then she felt Daddy gripping her body hard, and he pressed himself so close to her. She felt his cock pressed against her arse.

He turned her around and said in a growl "I want you so fucking bad. I love you."

Their lips slammed into each other and kissed passionately. She felt his tongue inside of her. They kissed madly as she felt him trying to take off her clothes. She reached for his shirt to undo his buttons. His hard bulge pressed against her jeans, which made her cunt get even wetter. Daddy picked her up, and took her to the bed. Babygirl felt his weight on top of her as they kissed like long lost lovers. A moan escaped her lips as she felt Daddy's lips on her neck. He gently touched her neck as he made his way down to her breasts. She sucked in a breath as she felt his fingers pinching her aching nipples.

He looked up and said "ohhh, did I pinch them too hard little one? Let me make them feel better." Daddy said with a smile as he kissed one of her nipple.

She closed her eyes and moaned, as she felt his tongue swirling around her sensitive nipple. His hand was on her other breast as he suckled the other with his mouth.

He growled and he said "These tits are all mine baby."

He squeezed her other big breast. Her nipples were hard, her cunt on fire.

Daddy smirked and he said "did you bring extra clothes with you kitten?"

"Yes Daddy."

Daddy gripped her jeans with his hands, and said in a growl "Good, cause you dont need these fucking jeans."

With his strength, the jeans was ripped in two. Daddy stared at her panties. He kissed his way down, then began kissing her inner thighs. she moaned as Daddy ran his tounge over her cunt.

He looked up and said "brought extra panties?"

"yes sir."

He took hold of them, and ripped them like if it was made out of paper.

Daddy growled, "This pussy is all mine. fuck your dripping already for me!"

He went back down and gently teased her clit with his tounge and mouth. Daddy tasted her with his tounge, he loved her taste. He couldnt take it no more. His cock was throbbing so hard! She was like a drug to him, he had to have her.

As he kissed his way back up he growled "do you want me baby? mm? do you want me as badly as I fucking want you? huh? feel my cock just pressed against your wetness. Fuck your dripping wet for me. You want me don't you?"

Babygirl couldnt speak. She could only moan with pleasure.

Daddy said "I need words little one. I will ask again. do...you..want me?"

Her body was on fire for him. She never felt like this in a fucking long time!! Her soul cried out for him. Her body ached for him to be inside of her.

She looked into Daddy's eyes and said "yes baby. I want you so much."

Daddy looked into her eyes, and said "that's better."

Without warning she felt his hard cock gently going inside of her tight wetness. She gasped and arched her back as she felt his cock filling her up like a glove.

He growled "Look at me baby. Look...at...me."

Her eyes landed on Daddy again.

He held her face and he said "This pussy, is all fucking mine. You belong to me. No one else. I will show you that you are mine by filling you up with my hot cum babygirl."

"b...b..but daddy!" She said worriedly "i...I could get pregnant!"

"Shhh darling. shh. Don't be scared. Look, if you do get pregnant, I'm not going anywhere. I need to be where I belong, and that's with you. Listen baby I'm not like those men who will just abandoned the girl after telling her i love her, then fuck her and leave. Not to be seen again. I can't do that to you! I love you damn it!"

He touched her sweetly and kissed her on the lips and he said "I will treat you like a queen. Cause I want to be your king. Will you let me be your king?"

Babygirl smiled and said "I want you to be my king my love."

He smiled, touched her face, and said lovingly "I love you so fucking much!"

"I love you too Daddy!"

They kissed passionately as she felt his hard cock now ramming deep inside of her. He held her tight as he fucked her hard. Her tits bounced up and down as he fucked her so hard. He felt her pussy clenching onto his cock.

He said "yes baby...cum. Cum on my cock. Squirt on me princess! Give it to me! take me...take me!"

She felt the building deep inside of her as he rammed his cock so hard into her cunt. She couldn't take it no more, she had to let it out.

Daddy growled "don't hold it in baby. Give it to me, cause its mine. your orgasms is mine. Don't you dare hold back on me. Come on baby, give it to me. Yes that's it! oohh baby that's it! yes...scream!! SCREAM!"

She arched her back and roared out "DDDDAAAADDDY!!"

"IM CUMMING TOO PRINCESS! OOHHH FUUCK BAAAABBYGIRRRL!"

He roared out as they came together. She went into paradise and she thought she was in heaven. As she came back down, Daddy stared down at her. "hehe there you are." He took her face, and he kissed her.

"You are my babygirl. Oh yes you are. Fuck you're mine! You're mine!" They kissed long and deep as they made erotic love that morning. It lasted for hours!! He claimed her pussy, her arse, her tits, and even her mouth.

They were breathing hard as they lay next to each other in bed. Daddy turned to his girl and he touched her face.

"baby?"

babygirl turned to Daddy and he went to kiss her sweetly and gently on the lips.

"I love you." Daddy said.

She smiled tiredly and said "I love you too."

They smiled at each other and their eyes once again locked into each other. He kissed her sweet lips.

Then Daddy said "Lets rest for a bit before I take you out for lunch."

Then he smiled and said "I need to fuel up for tonight."

He grinned wide and she giggled.