Daddy Fixes Her Ruined Prom

Story Info
Can Daddy fix June's ruined prom night.
4.2k words
4.28
128.9k
161
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters are over the age of 18.

This is my first submission to please be gentle.

*****

Stunned I silently watched Martha get in her fully packed car and drive away. I turned and raced into the house calling Junes name. Hearing me she raced out of the shower.

"What is it Daddy? What's happening? Are you ok?"

"Oh baby girl." I said gathering her close. "I'm so sorry baby, your mother just left us."

She broke down in my arms, her legs going weak. I swept her up, cradling her tight in my arms and settling on the couch. Cuddling her close I soothed her "I know it's a shock baby girl, but don't worry. I'm going to take good care of you, you know that I love you. You're MY baby girl and I'll never leave you. It'll be ok sweetling." I murmured rubbing her back and arms soothingly.

I looked down to see how she was coping. To my shock the towel was gaping open across her front. I could clearly see all of her from her firm voluptuous breasts, with their pretty suckable raspberry drop nibbles all the way down to her neatly contoured & shaved pussy, my mind blanked as my cock turn rock hard.

Oh. My. God!

I sat there with a raging erection that I worked damn hard not to press into her as I soothed and calmed her. Trying so hard to pretend that I hadn't just seen the most perfect body I had ever laid eyes on in my life, trying so hard not to entertain visions and fantasies of making this wonderful girl, who I have loved for so long, my everything. It was wrong to want to claim her as mine forever.

June starts stirring as she dries her tears and wraps her arms around me, which pushes her succulent breasts fully against my chest, saying "It's ok Daddy, your only 34. I know you work hard and take care of yourself, you always take care of me and you know that I love you and love being with you."

Feeling her tits pressing against me as she hugged me tight left me flushed with guilty fantasies of the forbidden. "That's right baby girl. You'll stay here and I'll take care of you."

"Oh course you will, that's what Daddies do." At that she gets up and goes back to finish her shower, leaving me with damp clothes and a raging erection.

I quickly duck into the closest room with a door, which turns out to be the laundry room. I stare into space as I try and wrap my head around this new and exciting way of seeing my baby girl. As I'm unconsciously rubbing my throbbing cock through my damp jeans I see June's panties lying in the laundry basket. Guiltily I grab them bringing them to my face to inhale her sweet young scent. My mind blanks, tearing my jeans open to release my cock, I fist that lacey scrap around my rock hard cock and start fucking my hand.

Oh June, look what you do to me. Look at how hard I am for you. I want you. Push your tits together I'm going to fuck them. You want to be a good girl for Daddy don't you?

..As she pushes her round globes together I lean forward and slide my 9 inch cock between them..

June suck my cock as I fuck your tits, that's right baby girl, suck my cock as I fuck you.

..She's leaning against the washer for support as I hunch over her, shafting myself in her shower slicked tunnel, feeling her mouth surround my cock each time I surge forward. I fumble one hand down to flick and pinch a diamond tipped nipple, but find her fingers already there pinching and pulling on her nipples..

Oh Daddy, oh that feels so good. Oh god, oh Daddy, I'm so wet, you taste so good. I need you to fuck me Daddy, I want your cum inside of me, I want to feel you flooding my body with your seed, I want to feel it dripping from me, running down my legs as I overflow with your offering. I want you to breed me Daddy, I want you to fill me so full of your cum that it can't help but take root.

..I grab her and push her against the washer, bending her young body over. I push open her arousal slick thighs and see her open cunt and pulsing clit waiting for my seed to fill her. I lick her from clit to ass with the flat of my tongue before going back and pushing my tongue as deep as possible in her hot tight hole, drinking her arousal down..

Oh baby girl, I'll give you anything you want you know that. Look how wet and ready you are for me. I'm going to fuck you so hard that'll you'll never want to look at anyone else. You're MY baby girl and I'll NEVER be tired of fucking you.

..I slam my cock straight in her dripping hole in one swift thrust, bottoming out in her channel as my balls slam against her clit. She screams and shudders in pleasure, mewling and writhing as I hold still. I can feel her cervix against the head of my shaft. I slowly pull out, savoring how she clutches and tightens around me, as if trying to stop me from leaving the only home my 9 inches will ever have again..

Oh baby girl you feel so good, made just for me. I never want to take my cock from here. I'm going to fuck you and fill you with my cum till it's pouring from you. Till it takes root inside of you, breeding you. Oh June! I'm going to take you in so many ways that you'll never need another man ever.

..I thrust hard into her, plowing her young, tender pussy, showing her how a real man fucks the woman he loves. In turn June writhes beneath me, egging me on with filthy, dirty language until I cum hard and long, flooding her fertile womb with my seed..

I come back to myself as I cum, jetting across the laundry room in long white slashes. I cum so hard that my legs weaken and it's me that's leaning against the washer for support. I quickly use June's panties to clean up and tell myself that things are going to get tough.

The next week as I was waiting for June to finished getting ready for the Prom, I sat silently twitching in torment & jealousy at letting her go, when I heard June's phone ring. After a moment of silence there was a heartrending wail from June's room. I raced to her bedroom to find her sobbing on the floor her phone clutched in her hand. I gathered my broken princess in my arms as I tried to make out what had happened.

Stuttering through her tears, "B..b..bruuuuce duuuuummmmppped mmeee!! He.. he... he saaiid he tookBecka 'cause ssh.. sshhe..sshhhee was a sure thiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg an.. an.. and he wanted to get laaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiidd toniiiiiiight."

I wanted to pound that inconsiderate shit stain into paste. How dare he break my sunshine like this. As I sat there, holding her close, trying to get a grip on my protective anger, I had a sudden thought.

I could make this right, I could make this a wonderful and magical night for June and at the same time I could finally make my fantasies come true. I quickly put a plan together in my mind and when June had started to calm down I cupped her face, turned it to look up at me, gazing tenderly in her eyes "Baby girl, you know I always look after you right? You know I love you and would give anything to make you happy? I have a way to fix this night, I can make it all better, all you have to do is trust me. Can you do that baby girl? Can you trust me to take care of you and fix it?"

June gives me a watery smile and nods her head.

"Good girl" I praise her quietly, "I'm going to go and get organized. I need you to pull yourself together. Can you do that? Pull yourself together, wash your face and wait for me here in your room? I'll be back in just a little bit, can you do all that for me baby girl?"

Again June nods her head.

Rushing to my room and to give myself a quick shave & wash before putting on my best suit I mentally run through the list of things I need to do. Carrying my shoes I pop back into the kitchen I pour a couple of glasses of wine. I put on some slow romantic music, push the furniture in the lounge room to the edges before dimming the lights and lighting some old candles I found in the emergency supplies.

Once all is a close to readiness as I can make it I go back, grab the wine and knock gently on June's bedroom door.

She opens her door slowly and her face is wreathed in surprise as she sees me so dressed up. I hold out a glass of wine, "Good Evening young lady, is your older sister here? I'm here to escort her to the dance?"

She giggles, "Silly Daddy, you know it's me. What are you doing?"

"Hi Junie, I don't have a corsage for you, so I thought some wine would make up for that." I handed her the wine, she takes a ship as I place her arm in mine leading her towards the front of the house. "This is your special, ultra exclusive graduation dance. Only the very best people are allowed to attend."

I slowly escort her through to the lounge room and let her see what I've put her together. She stares in awe at the, sort of, transformed lounge. I bow to her, extending a hand "May I have the extreme honor of this dance my beautiful June?"

As the slow music plays through the house I waltz her around the room. It feels so good with her in my arms, I slowly draw her closer so that eventually our bodies start touching. I catch her gaze with mine grin slyly, softly saying "You've grown so beautiful, I love you baby girl. You're mine forever."

She looks up at me "I love you Daddy. You're the best there is, you've done such a great job fixing things for and making this night real special. Also I'm real proud that didn't hassle me about what a douche canoe Bruce was. I know you were thinking it all the time, I could tell. You treated me like a grown up and allowed me to make my own mistake. I'm so glad Bruce turned out to be such a wanker before the dance. It's a real relief."

I tuck her smaller frame in against me until our bodies are touching everywhere. If she notices she'll feel my erection pressing into her abdomen. I'm not sure what's happening at first, confused and convinced that it's just part of her dancing, but with little twitches and sighs she seems to be rubbing herself against my hard cock. The longer I say nothing the more aggressive she seems to get. I drop one of my hands to her delectably squeezable rear and start pulling her against myself in time with her twitches, flexing my abdomen and rubbing my throbbing cock against her.

Feeling her lithe body rubbing against me is almost more than I can bear. I catch her eyes and lower my head to brush a butterfly kiss across her lips, waiting to see her reaction. She sighs a moan and whispers "Oh Daddy." I can see arousal blossom in her eyes as we slowly tease each other to a fever pitch.

"It's a very naughty thing to behave this way baby girl," I pause to increase her worry and can see it working as her eyes grow anxious. "for anyone else."

I drop my head and take her mouth firmly, forcing her mouth open and stroking her tongue with mine. Amazingly she threads her fingers around my neck and through my hair, pulling my head to hers tightly as she tries to innocently deepen the kiss. I take this a full consent and unleash my desire on her. Cupping her face in my hands I plunge my tongue into her mouth and devourer her. We spend, what seems like hours, kissing and eating away at each other's mouths.

I glide my hands down the heavy silk of her prom dress, until I reach her breasts. Running my hands around to cup them and take their weight, flicking my thumbnails over her nipples, eliciting a deep groan. I thank the powers that be for strapless dresses and scoop her breasts out of the top where their full C cup bounty is displayed before me. Keeping my touch firm but gentle I kneed the firm flesh and continue to flick her diamond hard nipples. "Are you going to let anyone else see this?" I ask giving a nipple a tweak.

"No Daddy, they're only for you. They've been yours since Mom left." I hear a sad catch in her voice "I didn't know how to tell you. Wanting you like this is so wrong, that's why I tried to be with Bruce. I couldn't stand to let him touch me because he wasn't you. I've always wanted you to be my first and only. Daddy you're my everything, I want you to fuck me tonight and breed me. I want to bear all your children Daddy."

"I've felt the same forever baby girl. I'm going to own every part of you, I'll fill you so full of cum that you'll forget what it's like not to be dripping my cum from somewhere. I'll never let you go you're mine forever now." I growl.

The beast in me is loosed by her words and I half drag, half walk her to sit on a lounge chair. The chair is perfect. With good soft arms and enough back for her to lean back against. I kneel at her feet and grab her ankles, scoot her to the edge of the chair and hook her knees over the arms of the chair as I run my hands up her legs, pushing her dress up to expose the playground hidden underneath.

Once she's fully revealed her I gasp. "Lace crotchless panties? You are a very naughty girl. Did you do this for me or for that stain?" I ask aggressively.

"No Daddy, Bruce would've got my granny panties. He wasn't worth these. I bought these for you to see, thinking that it was just a pipe dream." She tries to close her legs and hide her soaked pussy from view.

I grab her knees to stop their movement and use them to open her to my view again. "Good girl. I'm so proud of you. Thinking of me even when we couldn't be together. So thoughtful. Now be a good girl for Daddy and hold your knees where I put them."

I use my hands to frame her soaked and shaved pussy peeking out of the panties. I rip the panties all the way open so there's nothing in my way. Admiring her pretty pink petals open and pulsing, her clit peeking out and the copious dew drenching them. I lean in lick her from bottom to top using a flat broad single stroke. She squeals and wiggles delightfully.

"Oh God Daddy that feels so good, do it again, do it again?" she asks breathlessly.

Before I back in, I slip out my phone and start taking pictures of my baby girl's virgin pussy.

"Daddy what are you doing? You shouldn't take photos of me like that. ... Daddy!!"

After capturing her engorged and red clit I hold her pussy lips back to take some good down the barrel shots and say "Sshh Baby Girl. I need to record this moment for viewing later. I want to be able to look at my beautiful virgin and untouched pussy when I need a pick me up at work."

I lean back in and plunge my tongue deep in her honey pot, luxuriating in her taste and smell. Alternating short and quick with long and slow, I send her squirming around the chair until I growl at her to keep still and hold her down with one hand. I use my tongue to strum her engorged clit using quick side to side motions to drive her closer and closer to release. I start a finger circling and dipping into her dripping opening, working on keeping her on edge. I want her riding the edge so hard that when I take her innocence she won't feel any pain.

As I push a single finger into such pristine territory she moans and thrusts her hips forward to try and fuck herself on my finger. "Oh God Daddy this is so much better than when I play with myself. Don't stop, I want more. I want you to be my first, to take me and breed me. Fill me with your cum and breed your children on me."

It's all I can do not to come in my pants like some kind of untried boy. I push a second finger into her stretching and preparing her for the intrusion of my 9 inch cock, advancing until I reach her barrier. I then set up a steady rhythm pumping rhythm, add a 3rd finger and double my assault on her clit, aiming to drive her up and over her peak quickly now so she'll be nice and wet for my cock. Shortly I can feel her channel start quivering and clamping down on my fingers as I give her her first orgasm from me.

It's all I can do not to plunge my rock hard cock deep into her quaking cunt, but as I ease her down from her orgasmic high I sit back to admire my work keeping my fingers stroking her channel softly. Admiring the view I know I have to get more photos. My baby girl is laying back blissed out and happy, perfect for getting some pictures of my good girls twitching and leaking cunt. At the sound of the camera app she starts to get worried again.

"Daddy why are you taking more pictures. You already have some. Why do you need more?" She's clearly starting to shift over into whiney baby mode and I'm not going to allow that. She's mine now and I own her cunt.

After capturing her engorged and red clit I give it a good tweak and a gentle but jarring slap. "Quiet June. You don't want to be a bad girl do you? You want to be a good girl by doing what I say don't you?"

"Yes Daddy," she says near tears by the sudden change in my tone.

"Who does this pussy belong to June? Who owns this juicy cunt now?" I cup her firmly and squeeze her lips and clit in my large hand.

"You Daddy, it belongs to you, just like all of me. I'm sorry Daddy, I didn't mean to make you cross."

"Hold your pussy lips back so I can to take some good down the barrel shots baby girl. When things are quiet or I feel the need to relive this moment I want to be able to look at photos of my beautiful post cumming pussy as I stroke myself."

I slip 2 fingers back into her dripping pussy and slowly pumping I continue to take photos. She makes a half-hearted attempt to object, but I do notice that she doesn't move her legs and gets wetter with the more photos I take. Clearly my girl has an exhibitionist streak.

Once I'm satisfied with my photographic record I lean forward and start worshiping her magnificent breasts, using hands, tongue and teeth, aiming to drive her to the brink again before I drive myself deep into her. Making her my woman and filling her fertile unploughed womb with my seed. I pinch and nibble her diamond tip nipples while I slip 3 fingers back into her soaking pussy. Pushing up against her barrier, stretching and loosening it in preparation. Rubbing my fingers around her pussy and pumping them until I feel her start to twitch around me. She's insane with need, begging me to let her cum for me, humping herself on my fingers trying to bring me deeper into herself.

Just when she's on the verge I place the tip of my cock at her entrance and hold her down so she can't fuck herself on my cock before I'm ready.

I growl "Look at me. Give me your eyes so you know who you now belong to." Like the good girl she is her eyes float open and pierce my soul. Making it clear of her total surrender to my will.

I flick her clit and say "Who does this belong to?"

"You Daddy, it's yours forever."

"That's right!" I say as I slam past her barrier finally completing my claim.

She groans in ecstasy as I push past her barrier throwing her into a mini orgasm. Like the good girl she is she doesn't take her eyes off mine. I can clearly see her desire ramp up. I set my thumb on her clit and lightly start drawing circles as she gets used to the feeling of being full.

"From now on this juicy cunt is mine. I decide what goes in it. Only me." I tell her sternly, not that she's going to argue with me. "Tell me" I order.

"My cunt is yours Daddy and you're the only one who can put anything in it. Only you." She moans. I snap a few more photos, getting the red stain of her now defunct virginity clearly visible as I stretch her untried flesh around mine. This is going to be a fantastic photo album.

"Such a good girl." I praise her as I start moving again exerting all my control to keep the thrusts slow and long. I don't know how long I'll be able to hold out so I want to try and make it last as long as possible and drive her to another shattering peak.

The feel of wet, tight, juicy, cunt gripping my cock, as if reluctant to let me leave its new forever home, will break me soon.

I bring my hands up and start plumping and squeezing her breasts sucking and nibbling on her nipples. I can't wait until these are full and I can milk them for our pleasure.

12