Daddy Fixes Her Ruined Prom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Daddy, fuck me, oh yes, harder, harder Daddy. I need you to fuck me harder Daddy." She screamed at me pulling her knees up higher so I can get deeper in her, closer to her fertile young womb.

"Daddy, I'm cumming, I'm going to cum Daddy."

"That's it baby girl, cum on my cock, cum all over your Daddies cock, show me how much you want my cum filling you and breeding our child. Show me baby girl, show me how much you want my cum" I grunt as I thread one hand down to strum her engorged clit.

"Daddy, I'm cumming, fill me with your seed Daddy, fill me full, make me a baby with your cum Daddy." She screams as she twists and writhes beneath me cumming all over my cock. I can feel her juices sliding down my balls to drip on the floor. Feeling all this sets me off and I'm pumping and shuddering, banging my cock against her cervix trying to crawl as far into her unploughed womb as I can as I shoot rope after rope of my strong seed into her. Splashing across her fertile fields, drenching her insides with my cum.

Her pussy pulses and throbs around my shaft milking every last drop of baby batter from me. We slowly come down from our mutual pleasure using soothing touches and gentle kisses to bring ourselves back to ourselves. I make tiny little rocking movements to keep myself from going completely soft.

"We'll move away and get married baby girl. That way we can be together without a problem. You'll go to Uni and I'll find a new job and we'll build ourselves a great family. I'll take care of it all little girl, I love you so much."

She looks at me with eyes full of love. "I love you too Daddy. I think I'll go and get an early childhood education qualification so I can take care of our children better." Coyly she looks at me "Why don't you grab that camera again and take some pictures of your cum pouring out of me?"

My cock jumps straight to full hardness again as I laugh and do exactly as she suggests before I plough her and fill her up all over again.

12