Daddy Fuck Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Caught riding daddy's cock.
779 words
4.06
283.1k
129

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean you're just getting warmed up daddy?"

"Darlin', I've been wanting to fuck you silly for a while now and just seeing you standing there in the skimpy little get up, I just couldn't take it any longer."

He reached over and pinched my nipple which made me gasp and let out a small moan. "Oh baby, you drive me wild."

He pulled me against him and tilted my head up to kissed me, but not the way a dad kisses his daughter. No. This was more. As he kissed me I could feel his hand slowly wandering lower and lower until he grabbed my pussy.

"This right here is mine now. Do you understand me little girl? Mine. If I find out you have been with anyone else there will be consequences young lady."

He slowly made me walk backwards until the bed hit the back of my knees. He gently pushed me backwards so I fell onto my back on the bed. I looked up at his and gave him my best and most innocent looking smile I could.

He got quickly stripped off his remaining clothes and laid on top of me. He leaned down and took one my nipples into his mouth and gently flicked the hard bud with his tongue. He used his other hand to massage my other breast, rolling and pinching my nipple between his fingers.

I felt him drag his finger tips all the way down my stomach until they reached my pussy. He then started to rub my clit causing me to moan. He moved his fingers ever so slow, just barely moving them to tease me and just as I would started to get close, he would stop.

"Daddyyyy" I moaned "Why did you stop?"

"I've got something better for you darlin'."

He slid off of me and got down on his knees at the end of the bed. He roughly gripped my thighs and shoved them wide open. I gasped as the cold air hit my sensitive bud but it was soon covered as his mouth latched on to me.

"Oh daddy, don't stop."

He gently sucked on my clit and then started to lick me like I was his favorite lollipop. I grabbed his head and pulled his face farther into me.

His tongue kept going all over as he reached up and shoved two fingers in me. I gasped loud as he pumps his fingers in and out.

"Daddy I'm so close! Oh god don't stop" I was so close to the edge when he pulled away. I groaned in frustration as he laughed to himself.

"I need to be inside you again baby."

He gently pulled me to my feet and laid down where I previously was. His monster cock was rock solid and sticking straight up ready for me.

"Climb on up and ride me baby girl." I quickly climbed on top of him, feeling his cock poking me.

I reached between us and grabbed him and lined him up with my entrance. Slowly I started to lower myself down onto him but he wasn't having it. He reached up and grabbed me by the shoulders and roughly pulled me down, fulling burying himself in me. I gasped at how full I felt. At this angle, he was so deep inside of me.

I started rocking back and forth on him slowly but started to gain speed. While I was bouncing up and down on his cock, I reached down and started to massage his balls. I could feel him starting to tighten a little so I let go of him and started to rub my clit.

We were both starting to get close when I looked up and made eye contact with my brother who was standing in the doorway open mouthed watching his little sister riding her daddy's cock. I know I should be humiliated but all it did was turn me on even more.

I blew a kiss in his direction and smiled. He just stood there and watched, frozen in place.

I could feel my climax coming on and starting riding my daddy furiously until I just couldn't take it anymore and was pushed over the edge. Waves and waves of pure bliss flowed through me as I felt my daddy cum deep inside me while my big brother stood there watching.

Once I came down from my orgasm I looked over to where my brother was standing but found that he wasn't there anymore. Hmmm I wondered to myself, I wonder what my big ol' brother thought of his little sister impaled on a huge cock?