Daddy gets the message

Story Info
Accidental texts lead to stepdad and daughter having fun.
1.5k words
4.38
17.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane had a small family. No kids of his own. But he was married with a 19 year old step daughter with his wife Marilyn.

His hot stepdaughters name was misty. She had grown into a very sexy young woman. He had married her mom years ago and she always called him, "daddy." She was a tall, dark haired, brown-eyes bombshell. Her breasts had come in so perfectly, she had a perfect round ass, legs that went on for miles. And she dressed like she was begging for Shane's attention.

Misty obviously had a boyfriend because she would occasionally send him text photos by mistake. It dawned on Shane that she had us both saved on her phone as, "daddy."

The first time he got a picture, it was a nude of her looking into the camera, biting her bottom lip with a sultry look in her eyes. Her arms covered her nipples but didn't leave much else to the imagination. Her flat stomach was visible but nothing below. Shane was a surprised by both the event and the twitch in his cock he felt when he saw it.

Misty immediately sent another text. "Oops! Omg so sorry."

Shane struggled for a few days to get it out of his mind, but every once in awhile his mind drifted into thinking about how the round shape of her breasts were exposed. To be honest, he always found her very attractive once she became an adult. He would find himself fantasizing and shaking it off.

On another occasion he got another "accidental" message for Misty. This time the image was more racy. It was a picture taken from above of her laying back, showing her breasts and hiding her woman hood with some tiny pink panties. Her skin looked so flawless, her breasts so perky with erect nipples. She had eyes looking straight into the camera begging to fuck her.

The text said "I'm ready for you, daddy."

Shane wanted to walk up into her bedroom as if that text was for him. He texted her back, "maybe you should change one of our names in your phone."

"Woops. Sorry daddy.

Shane saved the pic into his hidden folder. He went into his room, closed and locked the door, and took his pants and boxers off and sat on the edge of the bed with a raging hard-on. He gazed at her picture as he stroked his cock, imagining how the picture might be for him. He imagined licking her nipples, exploring her flat stomach with his lips, and tearing off those flimsy panties with his teeth so he could bury his face in her sweet pussy.

He stroked his cock faster now, imagining it was Misty's tight pussy hugging it and he came harder than he had cum in a long time. Sex with Marilyn was becoming monotonous. He loved her but sex was beginning to become boring. Thinking of fucking Misty and seeing her sexy pictures got him excited.

The next morning. Shane stood in the kitchen drinking his coffee after Marilyn left for work, when Misty came downstairs. She was wearing a skirt that barely covered her perfectly t little ass and a crop top with a low cut neckline.

"Hi daddy." She said in a way that he felt was slightly seductive but he brushed it off thinking it must just be him reading into it. Surely she couldn't be flirting with him.

"Hey, Princess...." He cleared his throat.

She dropped something on the ground and bent over to pick it up. It was painfully obvious that she wasn't wearing panties. He choked on his coffee and turned away. But he had already seen it all. Her perfect round ass, her smooth pink pussy. He immediately saw him self eating her perfect pussy from the back but forced himself to look away. Another"accident?" Shane thought to himself. She straightened up and went back upstairs into her room, closing the door.

Shane finished his coffee and willed his hard cock to settle. It was not long before he got a text message. He almost dropped his phone when he saw it was a picture of Misty, sitting on the edge of her bed, her legs spread wide and her finger resting just above her clit. Her seductive eyes practically pulled him into the phone. His cock was so hard as he texted her again.

"Misty..."

"Yes, daddy..."

"Again with this?"

"Oops." The messaged ended with a smiling devil emoji. This gave Shane pause. This couldn't be an accident, could it?

His cock was so hard and he wanted to slide it into Misty's tight pussy so bad, that he was willing to take his chances.

Shane bounded up the steps and gently opened Misty's door. She was still wearing a skirt with no top and her legs were splayed open and bent at the knee. She smiled. "Hi, Daddy..." she said in an insanely seductive voice as she slowly and gently played with her clit.

"Misty, what are you doing?" Shane tried to stifle his desires to completely devour her.

"Why don't you come closer and see." She sat up and patted the bed next to her. Shane obliged and sat next to Misty, adjusting himself to unsuccessfully hide his erection.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes, but..." Misty's voice trailed off as she carefully caressed Shane's leg. "My older friends tell me older men do it so much better."

"I'm your stedad, Misty. This is inappropriate and your mother would kill me."

Suddenly, Misty rose to her knees and aggressively kissed Shane. Shane couldn't help but kiss her back as her have trailed down to the growing bulge in his pants. He gave in a little and explored her tight body. Squeezed her breasts, slipped over her ass. She stopped and looked him in the eye as she pouted.

"But Daddy, don't you want to teach me how a real man should fuck me?" She bit her lower lip and gave him pleading eyes. His cock strained against his pants and ached to be inside her.

"You can't breathe a word of this to your mother...or anyone for that matter." Shane said firmly.

"Of course not daddy."

Shane stood up and took off all of his clothes, he took his hard cock in his hand and stroked it a couple times.

"Mmmm daddy you're so much bigger than Jeremy." Jeremy was her boyfriend of the same age. "Will you teach me how to suck his cock?"

"Of course baby girl, come here." She crawled across the bed to him on her hands and knees. She guided her hand to the base of his cock and covered her hand, allowing her to gently stroke him. Her soft hands felt amazing on his cock. "Good, now slowly take it in your mouth, a little at a time."

Misty did as she was told and Shane's heart raced as her soft lips slid over the head of his cock and she took more of his length in."

"Mmmm that's right, gooood girl." He encouraged her as she bobbed up and down. "Now see how much you can take in, all the way to the back of your throat." She slowly took more in as Shane ran his fingers through her hair, gently guiding her to take him further. She gagged and pulled back and looked up at him. "Yeah you're being such a good girl for me. You're so pretty with my cock in your mouth."

"Mmmm, thank you daddy."

"Now it's your turn. Always make sure he reciprocates." Shane lifted her to her feet and tossed her onto the bed in her back. She crawled in between her legs and started by kissing her inner thigh and gently played with her clit. She sighed and her chest rose and fell.

"Has he ever done this for you, baby?"

"No daddy." Shane felt a powerful energy surge through him as he knew he was about to give Misty her first orgasm.

He buried her face between her legs and went to work. He started with slow circles with his tongue and gently encasing her clit between her lips, responding to her body and sounds. She moaned and ran her fingers through his hair, gripping it tighter as she got closer. "Daddy!" She cried out as her legs shook and he felt a gush of fluid expel."

"Did that feel good, Princess?"

"Yes daddy."

"You want more?"

"Yes, please fuck me daddy."

Shane crawled up to hover over her and slowly slid his cock into her.

"Fuuuuuck babygirl you're so tight."

"You feel so good inside me, daddy."

Shane started slow, feeling her hug his cock. She wrapped her legs around his waist, groped his neck, begged for more, to which he obliged. They were both rapidly approaching an orgasm so Shane flipped her over, grabbed her waist and fucked her from behind.

"Is this what you wanted, baby? Sending me all those naughty pictures? You wanted me to fuck you the whole time did you, you dirty girl."

"Mmmmm yes daddy!" Shane wrapped her fingers around her throat and pulled her into him to whisper in her ear.

"That was so naughty...." He let her back down and slapped ass as he pounded her.

"That was so naughty."

They both exploded into explosive orgasms.

"Am I a good girl daddy?"

"Yes baby. You were such a good girl for me..."