How Can We Not Daddy

Story Info
Penny moves in with her dad a year after the divorce.
6k words
4.38
20.4k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Private feedback is always welcome, I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you so much for reading. Mica X

Last year had not been the best. Mum and dad split up and I stayed and lived with mum, I was only eighteen and still at college and had no job and couldn't fund my own place, but it seemed having me there cramped mum's style and she was seemingly embarrassed when bringing men back and having me in the house whilst she 'entertained' them and screamed her orgasms through the house.

"Oh dad it is so depressing, why did you guys have to split up?" I said to him as we sat drinking coffee in 'Hot Java' in town. We had not really spoken since the divorce; mum had explained dad wasn't interested in me.

"You know why sweetheart."

"I know, but couldn't she just forgive you and move on? It was just a fling."

"It was more than that sweetheart, my fling was a sort of catharsis, a response to your mum's many affairs. I knew about them, I ignored them, and then eventually, as I was pouring my heart out to Auntie Jean, well, we ended up in bed, and your mum found us."

"Oh? Mum guys never told me any of that. She let me believe it was all you."

"We just kept it simple. We went for a no-fault divorce, you were over eighteen so custody wasn't an issue, and so we didn't expand on anything. She told me that you wanted to live with her."

"Dad that is not fair, mum has made you out to be the bad guy, and all along it was her. I hate her."

"Oh baby, no, don't hate her, she loves you, you know that."

"Dad, stop it. Stop defending her. I don't know anything other than she brings different men home and has loud sex with them in the lounge or your old bedroom."

"Nothing wrong with sex baby, I wouldn't have a beautiful daughter without it."

"Oh God, what if she gets pregnant? I will end up a bloody babysitter while she carries on screwing around. I hate living there."

"Move out then baby."

"And go where dad? I have no money. I have only just finished college, I haven't even managed to get a bloody interview, never mind a job."

"Live with me. It's a two bed flat, as you know, I can tidy away my stuff in the second room and turn it into a bedroom for you. It's small, but you can have it, and when you get a job you can save half of your salary each month until you have enough for a deposit on your own place."

"Really dad? I thought you didn't want me."

"Did you? Why did you think that?"

"Mum said..." And the penny dropped, it had all been lies from mum, and dad was just too nice to counter her. Rather than cause an upset he had just let things flow.

"Don't worry about what mum said sweetheart, I have never stopped loving you Penny, never, not from the day you were born, and I held you in my arms for the first time."

"But won't I cramp your style, you know when you bring your lady friends back?"

"Well, I haven't done that since Auntie Jean, my heart kinda went off all that, so no style to be cramped my love, and it'll be nice to have someone to talk to, to argue about what crap we are going to watch on TV."

"Yes. I mean YES daddy, I would love that, my heart was kind of broken you know, thinking you didn't love me."

"Oh baby, you know I love you."

"Daddy." I felt a lump in my throat and I think my eyes had tears. I was so cross that mum had let me think my dad didn't love me. "I hate her. I need to get out today."

"Well we haven't sorted the room yet. There is no bed."

"I'll sleep on the sofa."

"Okay then, your bad back it is. You are going to have to help sort out your new room. How much stuff have you got?"

"Just my clothes and makeup, oh and my shoes, and a couple, no three, coats. My phone, charger and computer, that is it daddy."

"Will it all fit into the boot of my car?"

"Yes daddy." I didn't know why I had started calling dad daddy. Odd.

"Well, let's go back to mine, take all my crap out of the boot and go and go to you mothers and put all your stuff in instead."

I was so excited, I jumped up and squeezed dad and gave him the biggest hug I could.

"Thank you daddy, thank you."

I followed dad to the car park and then back to his flat. Luckily it was a ground floor flat, basically it was the ground floor of a house, You walked through the front door and then the hall was blocked with two more doors. The one on the left opened outwards onto the stairs for the upstairs flat, the one on the right, opened inwards into the old hallway and then all the rooms of dad's flat went off that. There was a kitchen, bathroom, lounge cum diner room, and two bedrooms, the smaller of which had all dad's junk in it. Dad also had the garden, as his flat was the only way to access it.

We took all the stuff out of dad's boot and put it in the junk room, we could sort it all out later when we turned it into my bedroom. Back at mums, dad wouldn't go inside, I shoved all of my clothes into carrier bags and took them to dad waiting at the door, he put them in the boot. We completely filled his boot, and his back seat too.

"That's me dad. Nothing of mine there anymore."

"Only your mother sweetheart, she lives there, she is still your mum."

"No dad, she lost that privilege when she lied to me about you."

"You need to tell her you have left. Otherwise she will worry baby."

"No she won't. I'll text her."

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and composed a text.

'I have moved out. Penny.'

After I had pressed send I waited a few minutes, no response. Oh well, I was beyond caring any more. She could carry on shagging as loud as she liked from now on.

Back at dads we ferried all of my stuff into what would be my new room.

"Right, whilst you start going through your stuff, I shall go and get some storage boxes." Dad gave a wave and was gone. I looked at all the stuff and, as excited as I was, I was suddenly a bit drained. It was a bit much. I sat on the settee and tried it for size and comfort. It had a recliner function, so, whilst it wasn't flat, I could sleep on it till we got me a bed sorted.

"Come on sleepy head" I heard dad say and he tousled my hair. I had dozed off.

"Sorry dad, it's all a bit much, you know, finding out dad loves me anyway, and moving out."

"I know. Here catch."

He threw something to me, which I caught.

"Flat keys. Yours. You officially live here now. Don't forget to tell your bank and credit cards, doctors, and anyone else that needs to know, college for example if they need to send you anything. Did you get much post at your mum's?

"No daddy, just junk and the occasional thing from the bank. Most stuff is online these days."

"True but they still need your correct address. Right come on, I have got some storage boxes and I have rented a storage unit round the corner. So, your job is to pack everything of mine into boxes, label the boxes on the end and side as to what is in there and seal them up. Let me know when there are six full boxes, because that is all I can fit into the car, then I can take them to the storage place."

"Okay daddy"

A couple of days later I had finished packing all of his stuff into boxes. I was amazed, but it took twenty two boxes, good job he bought a pack of twenty five. And I used up nearly all of the brown packing tape.

The room was empty, apart from my stuff, I moved all my stuff into the lounge and then gave the room as best a clean as I could. I vacuumed several times and cleaned all the skirting boards, window sill and door frames, and then vacuumed again.

I stuck the three left over boxes together on top of each other and tidied my clothes into them as best I could for now, economy shelving.

When daddy came home he looked in and nodded his head. "Good job baby girl, good job," and gave me a hug and a squeeze.

"Let's go to Ikea and get you some bedroom furniture."

I obviously don't go to Ikea very often, oh my goodness what a maze. Arrows shone on the floor showing you the way to go, which was never a straight line. I decided that it was designed so that you had to walk through every part of the store. I think I hated it.

We picked a bed, a standard double, there wasn't really room for a bigger one, and as dad said, "If you have someone stay over, a single is pretty useless." We got a sort of wardrobe with drawers thing, a bedside unit, a lamp and a load of bedding.

It was a real task getting the stuff in the car. We had to put a lot of it on the roof of the car and tie it to the roof rails, and through the wound down windows of the back doors. The back seat was folded down and some stuff hung out the back, dad tied it all in place. I ended up with some things between my legs in the front seat.

"I think it is best to avoid the motorway going home baby girl, I doubt the police will take kindly to how I loaded the car," dad said, "and when we get home we will just get it all inside, it looks like rain, let's get a lick on."

It took about half an hour to get home, and then another forty minutes to empty the car, and as we got the last piece in, the heavens opened and my goodness did it ever rain.

"We'll sort it tomorrow" dad said, I am a bit bushed. You okay on the settee for another night?"

"Yes daddy, I don't think my arms work at the moment."

"Right, UberEats, Chinese?"

"Yes daddy, special Chow Mein please."

Whilst dad sorted out the delivery I poured two glasses of fresh water, gave one to dad, and then went and flopped on the sofa. I was really bushed. I supposed that if I could afford it, I should go to a Gym to get fit, but, well, I didn't really have any money, so, yeah, that was a nonstarter. I needed a job.

The next day we assembled my bedroom. Dad in Jeans and T-shirt, me in T-shirt and skirt. It was a lot of unpacking and part sorting, and then screwing and fixing, but then it was done. Luckily my room being empty to start with made it a bit easier. When we were done there was a mountain of waste carboard and polystyrene packing. Dad and I crammed it all into the car, and whilst he went to the tip, I made my new bed and started to put my clothes away. It nearly all fitted into my combo unit, and what didn't went onto my cardboard box shelves.

I was really quite chuffed, my room looked great, I had all that I needed and I wouldn't have mum moaning at me all the time. Whilst dad was at the tip I did get a text message from mum, 3 days after I left.

'K. wondered where u were'

'Oh Really mum' I thought, it took you three days to notice I had gone and read my text. Didn't ask where I was, nothing. Chapter closed. I suppose I should have been a bit sad, but, well, that ship had sailed.

I was laying on my bed when dad got back.

"Looking sharp baby girl," he said.

"Come on daddy, lay on the bed next to me, see what you think."

He came across and lay next to me, the bed was solid, no squeaks nothing.

"Excellent. Now. What are you doing for money?"

"Er, well, I have none. I need to get a job, but I can't even get a job at a burger place."

"Right. I will pay you Fifty pounds a week to clean my flat every day, do all our laundry, and make sure when I come out in the mornings, that there are no dirty dishes. How does that sound?"

"That sounds fab dad, I haven't ever really had that much money. Mum used to give me a twenty every now and again, and that was all I had." A bit of cleaning, well, that was no hardship, I had forever been cleaning up after mum and never even got a thank you from her.

I gave dad a cuddle and a big squeeze, "oh daddy I love you," and I kissed him full and proper.

After breakfast dad went out. I tidied the flat, made both beds, dad's would need changing soon I thought, and vacuumed around the flat. I grabbed dad's laptop, it was a bigger screen than mine, and I had stupidly forgotten to put mine on charge, so it was flat, and sat on the settee. I needed to register with some local agencies, I needed to get money of my own, I couldn't sponge off dad for ever.

I did some searching and found some local agencies, I registered my details, said my availability was immediate, no transport, no passport, only a learner's driving licence. As I sat there drinking a glass of water I decided to look at dad's browser history, see what kind of things he looked at.

'Oh' Well that was a bit of a surprise. I sat there and looked at the ceiling, I didn't know why, but, well, I didn't want to look at the screen and reread what I saw. I looked again, and then clicked on one of the pages. No mistake what that was. I closed the page. I have no problem with people looking at pornography, none at all, and wasn't surprised that dad did. Pornography has never done anything for me, I do not get aroused watching other people have sex. The porno that dad had looked at was Dad and Daughter.

I closed the computer and put it back. I had to process what I had seen. I had no context. I didn't delve far back in his browsing history so don't know if that was his usual kick or if it was just recent. Because I don't look at pornography, I didn't know if there were all sorts, I had assumed it was just boy/girl, girl/girl, or boy/boy. I quickly reopened dad's computer and went back to the website and looked at all the categories, I was staggered. Wow. The most popular seemed to be Mother and son. But there were Grandparents, siblings, the list was long.

I closed the website, went into history and deleted the porn pages I had been too. I left my genuine job history in place. I put the computer back again. Wow, this took some processing. I had not thought of dad sexually. To be honest, apart from a bit of messing around with boys at college, sex hadn't really featured in my life. I needed to think.

I am no great cook and dad said he was bringing curry back for tea, I had a tikka masala and dad had a jalfrezi, we had naan breads and sauces and pickles too. I find the lime pickle an awful taste, so I left that, dad seemed to really enjoy it.

I tidied away the containers and put the plates and cutlery in the sink to soak before I washed them and went and sat with dad on the settee.

"Anything in particular to watch baby girl?" Dad asked.

"Anything dad, I am just going to sit her next to my dad and let it wash over me."

Dad put Game of Thrones on, oddly enough, I had never watched it. I think because at Mum's we only had Freeview, so if wasn't free, I didn't watch it. Dad had Netflix, so there was all kinds of stuff to watch that I had never seen, and much I had never heard of.

"Oh, wow, didn't see that coming," Dad said.

"What daddy?"

"Those two having sex are brother and sister."

"Oh, okay."

"Okay baby girl?"

"Well daddy, if they love each other, where is the harm? After all, they call it 'Making Love' don't they?"

"Well, yes, I suppose, never thought of it like that."

What is the difference between father and daughter sex and sibling sex I wondered. None really I decided.

"I think the only sex that is wrong is unwanted sex, where one of the people involved doesn't want sex but has to." I said.

"Oh, you mean like rape?"

"Well, yes obviously, but also in arranged marriages, that must happen there too."

"I suppose so baby girl, and if anyone ever tries to force you, you let me know, and don't forget your best defence against a man is to kick him hard between the legs, hard as you can, and if you can't kick, then squeeze or bite, depending on your position of course."

"Yes daddy, I know."

I sat and put my hand on dad's leg and squeezed, a sort of cuddle, and dad put his arm around me and pulled me tight to him.

"hmm, daddy, I love sitting with you."

"And me you baby girl."

A few hours of GoT later it was time for bed. I pulled away from dad and stood up, "crumbs dad it's cold, so chilly."

"True, sorry, I have an electric blanket, I never thought to get one for you."

"Okay daddy, you have done enough, I will be fine."

I went into the kitchen, drained the cold greasy water from the sink and filled it up with hot water and fresh Fairy. When the washing up was all cleaned and draining, I emptied and cleaned the sink and then stood back and checked. Yes, everything done.

"You could," daddy said, making me jump almost out of my skin, "sleep on the otherside of my bed as it is cold, the heated blanket will keep you warm."

'Oh' I thought.

"Okay daddy, that's great, you go and get into bed and then I will be through after I have been to the loo."

I wondered if I could find something to use as a nightie. I usually sleep naked and it was probably not a good idea to go padding into dad's room totally starkers. A quick rummage through my clothes and I found a long T Shirt, that would do. I took off all my clothes, left them on my bed, dropped the T Shirt over my head and went to the bathroom, used the loo, cleaned my teeth and just gave my various bits a quick wash.

When I got into dad's room, he was already in bed. I sat on the empty side and slipped my T Shirt off and quickly got into bed. Oh the electric blanket was nice, I would have to save up for one I decided.

"Goodnight baby girl," dad said. I shuffled over gave him a cuddle and a kiss.

"Goodnight daddy."

He would have known at that point that I was naked. I didn't care, I don't wear clothes in bed.

At some point in the night I woke up, the blanket had gone off, I cuddled closer to dad, my arm across his stomach, my head resting on his chest and went back to sleep to the sounds of dad's soft snores. I wondered if I snored.

Light was coming through the curtains when I awoke, desperate for the loo, I slipped out of bed and padded naked to the bathroom and sat on the loo. Oh goodness, that felt good.

"Oh shit, sorry Pen, I didn't see you."

Dad was stood before me, naked in all his glory as I sat on the loo in all of mine.

"Okay daddy, good morning."

"How long are you going to be baby only I am desperate."

"Yes daddy, you do look full up. You'll either have to wait or use the gap." His cock was looking very hard and pointy.

"What do you mean the gap?" Dad asked as he jiggled from foot to foot.

I pointed between my legs, "That gap daddy."

"Oh shit, I can't wait." He rushed and kneeled before me and aimed his cock between my legs and wow. He let go. A powerful stream splashed across my groin, adding to my now diminishing flow.

"I am sorry baby girl, I just am not used to sharing the flat. I usually stay in bed until I absolutely have to go and then just rush to the loo."

I was feeling very strange in my downstairs department. I had widened my legs to give dad better access to the pan, and that meant my sex opened up. Dad's stream was now hitting my clitoris full on, and it was having an affect.

I gasped a little, no, no, I couldn't, could I?

"Okay daddy," I managed and then my orgasm hit and I leant forward and squeezed dad's sides quite hard, my eyes opened staring and my mouth screamed a 'Yes, oh."

I gasped and gulped and finally relaxed my hands.

"Hellfire girl, what was that?"

"Daddy, I am sorry. It is just where you were aiming, it, well, it caused me to, you know. Sorry daddy."

"Oh."

"Yes daddy."

"You just orgasmed."

"Yes daddy."

Dad's stream finally stopped, but he stayed kneeling in front of me.

"I caused you to have an orgasm."

"Yes daddy, it's okay."

"You don't mind? Are you embarrassed?"

"Why would I mind daddy, you know I love you?"

"It is just that sort of thing is not normal."

"Isn't it daddy? Oh well. I think I ought to have a shower now."

"I could wash your back baby,"

"Yes you could daddy, but you aren't going to. You can have the shower after I have finished."

As dad stood up I could see that his cock wasn't as hard as it had been before and was now more wrinkly and droopy. I guessed that living in a small space, we were going to accidentally expose ourselves to each other on occasions.

12