Daddy, I Am Cumming Again

Story Info
Dad's nubile foursome interrupted by sexy vindictive MILF.
12.7k words
4.34
24.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
767 Followers

Recast of a 'When Do I Get a Turn?' with an incest twist.

***

'Daddy, I am cumming again.'

She held me tight, my cock buried deep into my daughter's tight pussy. I will never get used to how much fun it is fucking my daughter. We have been doing it for years. Our little secret.

'Baby, I am close too.'

She stopped her birth control less than a week ago, so she will still be protected I understand. I didn't like the idea of taking the risk, but she insisted. My son-in-law was coming home tonight. They were planning to have a baby. Looking forward to having grandkids finally.

'Do it Daddy, cum inside me, you know how much I like that.'

A couple more thrusts and I let loose. She wrapped her legs around my back, no exit to do anything but finish cumming in her. It feels so good. It always feels good with her, way better than with her Mom, my wife.

'Daddy, you need to go, He will be home in about an hour. He will be out of town next week, so buy some condoms and lets get together. OK Daddy?'

'Yep, will do.'

***

'Do you need to go out?'

Yeah, like she understands English... but she does. She jumps up and down then runs to the mud room where her leash hangs.

'Ok, girl. slow down, let me get you hooked up.'

It was a beautiful day, a little on the warm side, but not as humid where Caryn is. New York city was hit with a heat wave loaded with humidity. Not like she will be spending a lot of time outside while taking care of our six month old grand baby.

My daughter convinced her to babysit on this trip while she and my son-in-law do sightseeing, Broadway shows, late night TV shows and Saturday Night Live.

Caryn was needed for the evening events, optional for the daytime. She could do her own thing, mostly rest during the day if needed.

Good news for Caryn, they stayed in a luxury hotel suite with excellent room service and accommodations. My son-in-law was wealthy, and my daughter's interior design business was booming.

Caryn and I are in no way worried about spending their future inheritance. At this point what we have will be a rounding error for the wealth the kids have amassed.

I was fine being alone with my buddy Dolly. She adored me. She started as Caryn's dog, but switched her allegiance to me.

Once retired from my tech company, I puttered around completing all the house hold to dos and... bought all the new gadgets just to explore and keep my mind sharp.

I was the neighborhood 'geek squad' helping fellow seniors with their tech issues. I love doing that.

'Come on Dolly, your turn to lead the way.'

She pridefully led me down our street then turned down the street heading to the park area. It was a route not well traveled for us, usually going a different way.

A path less traveled for Dolly meant more stops to sniff. That's fine. She is old, we aren't out to break time or distance records.

She stopped at a fire hydrant stained with urine. I read somewhere that a dog's urine smell left a snapshot of their sex, health and if female, if she was in heat.

No wonder why they sniff it. Nice to know the latter if you are a dog.

I pulled out my phone to check my stock portfolio. Dow up 200! Yes! It was mid-morning, plenty of time to go south again though.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed two girls leaving the Gibson's home.

***

James Gibson was one of my neighborhood buddies. He called the other day and needed help on his Internet access. I took care of it but not confident the fix would hold.

Jim and I had a glass of wine, Trudy joined us. They told me about the two week cruise they were leaving for the next day.

Fly to Copenhagen and cruise the Baltic stopping in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Lithuania, and Germany. To me, too much for just two weeks.

They asked me to check in on the house even though their nieces Cameron and Roxie were going to house sit, I figured they were there already. I asked to meet them and let them know they could contact me if they needed help.

Trudy said they were 'shopping'. She did the air quotes. She believed they were bar hopping. We all laughed remembering those days - nickel beer nights, wet T-shirt contests, going out at 10 PM, drinking illegally, traveling across state lines to totally nude stripper shows. Such fond memories, especially crossing state lines.

***

The two girls walked toward me and Dolly. They were about a half block away.

I know it was hot, but from what I could already see, scantily dressed is an understatement. It's too bad, they left in a car. I really would like a better look at them and introduce myself.

I decided Dolly won't get a vote where to walk.. This will be our usual route for the next week, maybe two.

***

Uneventful night. Talked to Caryn briefly. She was on duty while the kids attended The Late Show. I watched the last season of The Crown.

Final walk for Dolly in the dark before bed, no sign of life at the Gibson's.

In bed, Dolly settled down on her favorite spot on the bed.

I resisted the iPad. Been working on my discipline, no more porn. I was good yesterday.

My mind wandered to the house sitting nieces. I didn't see much, but what I saw, they weren't dressed in much. So much leg showing, long blond hair bouncing up and down as they walked. No idea on breast size, too far away.

Maybe I will just look at one video, but both hands on deck, nothing under the covers. Just one video. Yeah, that's a good discipline test.

I searched for Old Young threesomes.

Lots of new videos. Some from my new favorite site.

Swiping at the thumb nail videos, stopping on one then others to let the short clip play, I liked the one with the two nubile blondes. I touched it. The full video right there. All I had to do was push the arrow button.

I was so tempted to touch myself. I gripped the iPad tightly. Don't touch the arrow, don't do it. Stay disciplined!

Looking to the left, no longer seeing the screen, I closed my eyes. My hand was possessed. My index finger hovering over the start arrow. My finger moved in closer, closer. oh no, I am going to start it.

My FaceTime app on the iPad alerted me to a call. It was Caryn. I touched to answer. Saved.

'Honey, they came back early, Lillian was not feeling well, she wants to talk to you about something.'

'Hi Lilly, Mom said you don't feel well.'

'Yes Dad, but it is a good sickness. I am pregnant again! For some reason, I have my morning sickness at night!'

'That's great news! I am so happy for you.'

I got scared, the timing was right, we were together when Darwin was out of town. No protection that day. Shit, shit it can't be mine. What if it is?

'How does Darwin feel about it?'

'He is ecstatic, you know he wants a dozen kids'

'Yeah, get used to be pregnant, you have a long road ahead of you.'

She is our only child. Wow, twelve grandkids! What a concept. Will one actually be my kid?

She sent me a subtle message, 'Daddy, nothing to worry about.'

I was relieved. It's not mine. Close call, we need to stop doing that.

Our little secret goes back years before she married Darwin. We did it one last time the night before her wedding, or so we thought that it would be our last time. We laid off for a while, then we were back at it.

Caryn back on the phone.

'Thought you would want to know. I figured it out when they came back. Nothing escapes my radar.'

'Good night my love.'

'Good night Caryn.'

Forget about porn videos. iPad on nightstand, lights out, I was asleep quickly totally relieved.

***

Three Dolly walks and no sign of the girls. This feels like stalking. Maybe I should stop this insane quest.

Well, one more walk and that's it. Dinner time for both of us. We made it all the way past the Gibson's. No lights on. We crossed to the other side to make the return journey.

I saw a car approaching. It pulled into the Gibson's driveway. The girls exited and then stood on the sidewalk. They were right under a streetlight.

Wow, one of them in a short black dress that shimmered under the lights. The other a short skirt with a bare midriff blouse. They were facing each other, talking and laughing.

Dolly spotted them and gave them her cute little bark.

They looked at us and waved.

'Cute dog!'

They started to cross the street.

Dolly can be a chick magnet. Yes, yes, come here, talk to me, rub my ears, rub my back, rub my dick.

Another car came speeding down the street, the girls stepped back on the sidewalk and flagged it down. Whoever was driving slammed on the brakes and skidded to a stop next to the curb.

The driver must be drunk or high.

Two guys got out of the car and walked up to the girls who gave them a hug. Arm in arm, one couple then the other walked up to the front door. The last couple, the guy was squeezing the girls ass.

In they went.

Ok, Dolly and I are going to keep this route.

Back home I placed an online dinner order for delivery ordering a steak that I could share with Dolly. I love pork chops, pork is deadly for dogs.

Sitting at the breakfast nook table after opening a bottle of Kendal Jackson chardonnay and pouring a glass, I setup my iPad to read iMessages and emails.

That done, time for glass number two of KJ. My iPad stared at me, daring me to launch the Old Young porn site.

Winning the dare, I started a game of online chess against the computer. Using the Marshall Attack, I gained a quick material advantage.

This was fun, third glass of KJ ready for consumption. Big mistake, my mental edge was dulled with alcohol. KJ was kicking my butt enabling the chess computer to kick mine.

I looked at my Apple Watch, the delivery is late. Wo! Dow up 400! I am feeling good!

I finished my third KJ and looked at my iPhone. The tracker estimated 5 more minutes.

Dolly started barking when she heard the Alexa motion detection at the front door notification.

Within seconds the doorbell rang. The front door view opened on my iPhone. A cute looking female in shorts and a t-shirt holding a bag with my dinner. She smiled at the camera. No, it couldn't be!

I opened the front door.

She said, 'Hi, Clint... filet mignon, baked potato and salad. Correct?'

'Yes, Cindy.' My stepdaughter! Caryn's daughter from a long ago marriage. She lives with her Dad, Caryn's ex, not living with us. I haven't seen her in years. Just a couple of years older than Lillian. I heard she was -- maybe still is - a sex addict. Heard that from a reliable source -- her Mom -- Caryn.

And... Caryn told me that her Dad was fucking her instead of helping her with her addiction. Hate to stereotype but... she doesn't look like one.

'I apologize for the delay Clint, or should I call you Daddy?'

'Sure, call me Daddy, I would like that.'

'Daddy... I am the only person doing deliveries this evening. Some people don't believe in making their commitments.'

More from Cindy, 'They, I guess corporate IT, arrange deliveries first in, first out. Not arranged in a geographic mode combined with FIFO. Silly, especially for you, as you are one mile from our store... sorry restaurant. Your order, sad to say was the last one in.'

'I am done for the day thank god. I am going to get a drink. I am so frustrated with this fucked up system, So many irate customers with cold orders. Not my fault, but I take the bullet.'

'Cindy, I understand having designed and implemented systems to optimize deliveries. I know for a fact, your employer doesn't use my system.'

She said, 'Wow, I am a computer science major at CalTech. I would like to pick your brain about an operations research project I am working on - optimizing deliveries of satellites to low earth orbit.

So fucking smart! Wow what a turn around. Proud of her. Who could predict that she would deliver my dinner? I could calculate the probability using several mathematical equations, but my guess right how - zero probability.

Should I invite her in for more than 'brain picking'? I was turned on talking to my stepdaughter - young, good looks and brains! And she is thirsty. And a sex addict still?

'Cindy, I have an open bottle of KJ. How about having a drink while you talk about your project.'

'I love Kendall Jackson chard but...'

She hesitated. I don't blame her. I could be bull shitting her. She and I have not had a lot of interaction. She really doesn't know me, stepdad in name only. Then...

Dolly ran out to greet her, wagging her tail, brushing up against her leg. So friendly.

I said, 'Sorry, Dolly stop, come here.'

'No, no, I love dogs.'

She squatted down to Dolly's level, petting her all over. Dolly loved it.

I told Cindy, 'Dolly has sense for good people. She would be barking at you if you were.... not good people.'

'Cindy, let's go have that drink.'

She said yes. Yes! Points to Dolly.

I noticed she was not wearing a bra under her t-shirt. Her jean shorts were shredded in the front. Her rear view, well defined, firm cheeks. Stop it!

We sat at the breakfast table, Dolly asked to jump in her lap, Cindy helped her up.

Pushing the chock full KJ filled wine glass to her, I asked.

'Hungry?'

'God yes. Lunch.... a snack bar at 11 AM before my advanced operations research class. My final. I think I aced it.'

Reaching out to touch her, 'You know Cindy... we haven't been that close, but I have full confidence that you did.'

She was taken aback and pulled her hand back.

Ok, maybe she is cured.

I split the steak in two pieces along with the potato. I heated it up in microwave and added the salad to a bowl and placed it front of Cindy.

She looked at it, 'I haven't had a meal like this in months. Thank you Clint, I mean Daddy.'

She dug in devouring the meal like a starving college student she is while draining one glass of wine then another.. then another. then another.

She looked at her phone.

'Daddy, I am sorry. Thank you for dinner... and drinks. My asshole boyfriend... scratch that, my boyfriend is demanding I meet him at a bar.'

Slurring her words she said, 'Such a loser. His quest is to be the best Uber driver. Whatever.'

She shook her head.

'The only thing he has going for him is his gigantic cock.'

She smiled at me. Ok, maybe not cured.

I asked something bold, 'Who is in charge of your life? You or him?'

She looked at me, stared at me, and spoke, 'Well.. I... no he... no I.'

She growled, 'I have to go.'

I think, I made her think.

I walked her to the door stopping on the front porch. Dolly along with us, jumping up and down, begging Cindy to... I don't know... pet her? Stay with us?

Cindy bent down low and talked directly to Dolly. A great view of her large breasts opened. My balls tingled, my mind raced to asking my stepdaughter to spend the night.

She petted Dolly's ears then down the rest of her back. Dolly loved it.

'I have to go girl. I will be back.'

Something about the way she said that excited me, my cock growing at breakneck speed.

She gave me a real close hug, my erection up against her shorts. And then a kiss on the cheek. I kissed her on the lips, she returned it. I pulled her forward by her ass cheeks, her pelvis pressing hard against my throbbing hard on.

I was about to ask her to stay the night when I heard someone on the sidewalk shout 'Cindy!'

We broke our embrace, she looked down at my erection. One more kiss on the lips, her hand on my erection this time.

Fuck! She is not cured. If she is fucking her Dad, why not her stepdad?

Cindy looked at me, 'I will be back Daddy. I know where you live. I am impressed with you.'

She looked at my erection.

And there they were, the girls. They stopped to talk to Cindy. it seemed like they knew each other well.

One of the girls pointed at me. Cindy looked back. She shook her head yes. More conversation, all three got into Cindy's beat up Camry.

My next door neighbor Ruth was coming up the sidewalk towards me.

'Was that your 20 something fuck buddy?'

'Ruth, are you kidding, she is my stepdaughter, a computer scientist senior at CalTech of all places. My alma mater. She has a part time delivery job. Had no idea she was doing that. She delivered my dinner. I gave her a good tip and she was thanking me for it.'

'Yeah I bet you gave her your big tip.'

This is the kind of banter Ruth, and I would have before she lost her husband. We were all good friends, but nothing came of our innuendos except for one time.

***

Ruth and her husband Will hosted a dinner party. Everyone had a great time. Good food and drinks. Too many drinks.

A call came to me. I asked if I could take it in the guest bedroom. It was also Ruth's office. She nodded yes and led me into the room.

I was little surprised when she didn't leave, sitting at her desk doing something on her computer playing with her camera. It wasn't a top secret call, so it was fine that she stayed.

When the call ended, I walked over to her, placed my hands on her neck area and massaged her. Not the first time, I have always been attracted to her. She starred in one of my fantasies.

'Clint, I have some photos to show you.'

She opened the photo folder and started a slide show from the subfolder titled 'Sexy Me'.

The first photo of her unbuttoning her blouse. The second, blouse off, black bra pushing up her breasts, her hands behind her back pushing her tits out and up. Third photo, bra dropping to the floor.

'Ruth, stop that. I shouldn't be looking at those photos.'

They were erotic poses.

She said, 'Ok.'

She shut down the photo app. She walked to the door, closed and locked it. She backed up against it and began unbuttoning her blouse and removing her bra.

Walking towards me, I couldn't look away from her large breasts. My balls sending an alert to my cock, the blood beginning to rush in and make it hard.

'Kiss me Clint. I need to be kissed.'

Wrapping her arms around my neck, she kissed me. I kissed her back, the roar of excitement ringing in my ears.

Ruth touched my growing erection.

'Fuck me Clint, Fuck me right here, fuck me standing up.'

I went crazy, Shirt off, t-shirt off, belt off, zipper down, pants falling to the floor as she pulled my briefs down.

We maneuvered back up against the door. We continued to kiss, sucking on each other's tongues, Ruth stroking my cock.

I lifted up her skirt and pulled down her panties. She guided my rock hard erection into her wet pussy. I shoved forward, crashing my pelvis against her.

Fucking her hard, we were banging up against the door.

Should I cum in her or pull out? Then what do I with my cum load?

I continued to bang her, She held me tight by wrapping her legs around me, arms around my back. I was so turned on, so excited. Caryn and I no longer had sex. My daughter Lillian filing that void.

Lillian was way tighter than Ruth but...

'I am going to cum Ruth.'

'Do it Clint, cum inside me, please cum inside me.'

I kept banging her hard. My excitement growing, my cock so deep inside her with hard thrusts. My orgasm building, my balls aching, my cock so ready to funnel all my sperm deep inside.

She whispered in my ear, 'You are so fucking big. Make me cum. Give me your load, I need to feel the warmth of your cum.'

Harder and harder banging her, trapped against the door.

Another whisper, 'Clint you are so much bigger than Will, be my fuck buddy, let's be fuckbuddies from now on. Promise me you will be my fuck buddy, do it, promise me Clint.'

'Yes, yes of course yes. I promise Ruth.'

That was too much for me, I closed my eyes and gave myself permission to cum in Ruth.

The first shot of cum felt so good, so satisfying. I kept fucking her hard, banging her with my cock and pelvis. Stream after stream pouring into her soaking wet pussy.

'Oh god Clint, oh god. Why do I feel so fucking good.'

She dug her nails deep into my back, drawing blood, riding out her orgasm.

VCDC
VCDC
767 Followers