Daddy, I Am Cumming Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, muffled no.

'Just joking, Not a good look for me.'

'Hi Caryn! How is New York?'

She put her on speaker.

'From what I could see of it, great! My grandson is cranky today.'

'Sorry to hear that.'

'Ruth, have you given some thought about the book club? It would be great to have you join.'

She said enthusiastically, 'Yes! Count me in.'

In between her responses, she was plunging down on my cock, back up again in time to respond.

'Great! I will let the girls know. Hey, one more thing, have you seen Clint? I have called several time with no response, not like him.'

Ruth moved on top of me, she guided my cock into her wet pussy. She began cowgirl fucking me. This is the weirdest thing but I kind of like it.

'He is with me right now Caryn. I am working with him on a problem I have. Right on top of him watching how he does it.'

'Can I talk to him?'

'Well, he is tied up right now. I will have him call you soon.'

'Thanks Ruth, talk to you soon.'

Ruth dropped her phone and concentrated on fucking me.

'Yes, it is coming back to me, You are the only one with a big enough cock to satisfy me.'

She relentlessly rode my cock working the top half of my erection, sometimes dropping all the way down to grind her pussy against my pelvis. My cock was on a wild ride.

She had strong thighs. Taking no support from me, the up and down fucking was all her. Me, just a dildo to ride.

'Clint, I am getting there. Squeeze my tits and massage my clit.'

I bucked up against her, my way to draw attention to the fact that I shackled to the bed posts.

'Oh yeah, forgot about that. Don't need you anyway to finish. Make sure you cum in me.'

I have nothing left, I lost track of all my climaxes today. Will she do something if I don't cum?

She got serious. Her up and down motion traveled the length of the shaft. My pelvis took a beating, she plunged down so hard.

'Oh yeah, oh yeah it's time, I can feel it... ooo, fuck yeah. So good.'

'Clint are you close? We need to cum together.'

I was nowhere near a climax. I love the feeling, but she is not as tight as the girls and I had cum so many times already today.

'Oh baby, I am tingling all over, so close, so close.

This time when she smacked my pelvis, she held her position to rub her pussy and clit, in particular, up against me.

Placing her fingers on her clit, she vigorously rub it in a massaging motion.

'Fuck!' she screamed out.

'I did it, I did it, fuck!'

Laying on top of me, continuing to grind my pelvis, her fingers plastered to her clit, she kissed me.

'Thank you Clint for your big cock. Did you like your orgasm as much as I liked mine? I didn't feel any cum spurts.'

She took my ball gag out.

'I didn't cum. I am sorry, I...'

I heard her hall clock chime 7:15 PM.

'What? I didn't make you cum? What's wrong with you? You had plenty of cum for your teens, but not me? You had plenty of cum at the party. I have no use for you anymore.'

She was angry, real angry, screaming at me. Dolly began barking at her, she sensed something was wrong.

Ruth rolled off of me to the side of the bed.

She screamed even louder, 'You're not even hard anymore! What's wrong with you? What kind of fuckbuddy? I have no use for you anymore.'

Dolly was behind her barking, she wouldn't stop.

Ruth turned around and kicked her. She yelped and ran to the corner of the room.

'You little bitch, you are next after I am done with your Daddy.'

'Leave her alone, do what you want with me, but leave her alone.'

'Well soon, you won't have a say in that.'

Out of the dresser drawer she drew out a long knife.

I had to stall her, it had to be close to 7:30, I am pretty sure the front door is unlocked. Come on girls! Rescue me! You are my only hope.

She said admiring the knife, 'I miss Will and Josh, they had their flaws, but who doesn't'?'

'Clint do you like magic?'

Hesitantly I nodded.

'I am quite the magician, I can make people disappear!'

I heard the clock chime 7:30.

She is fucking crazy! I am doomed.

I can't think of anything else to do. I am fucked, no sign of the girls. Way past 7:30.

I started to pray to myself.

She brandished knife.

I lost it and screamed, 'Don't do it, don't do it Ruth. For God's sake I will do anything for you going forward.'

Dolly started barking, she wouldn't stop. She could sense I was in trouble.

'Shut up dog. I will take care of you later.'

I screamed as loud as I could, 'Stop! Someone help, someone help me!'

Dolly stopped barking, instead I heard a mean growling sound that she was making.

'Fucking dog, biting my ankle. Aaaah, shit that hurts.'

Ruth was trying to stop her by kicking her off up in the air. When Ruth's leg swung up, I saw Dolly locked tight on her bleeding ankle not letting go. To free both hands, she dropped the knife down.

No more calling Dolly an 'ankle biter' in a derogatory way.

Finally, Ruth tore her away from her ankle. She gripped her around her neck.

I closed my eyes, she was going to kill my beloved Dolly and there was nothing I could do but cry.

A booming voice called out, 'Put the dog down. Put the dog down now!'

Ruth bent down to put her on the floor, 'There you go Dolly. Did that help baby? Did I get that thing out of your throat? Are you better now?'

Now I know she is beyond fucking crazy.

Dolly barked at her and tried to bite her again. One of the officers picked her up.

'Up against the wall, hands on the wall, spread your legs. Officer Michelle, give her the pat down.'

'Hey Michelle, you can search my pussy if you like, you might find something of value there.'

Ruth continues her bizarre behavior.

'She is clean.'

'Cuff her.'

'Officer, excuse me, may I ask a question?'

She didn't wait for a response.

'What crime did I commit? We are just two consenting adults engaged in sex.... kinky sex I admit, when this rabid dog attacks me. I don't get it.'

He stood aside. In walked the girls.

'These ladies have recorded your discussion of disappearances and your attempted assault of this gentleman.'

She said, 'Oh, that makes sense. Can I put some clothes on first before I go for a ride to the station? I want to look good for my booking photo.'

'Yes, Officers Parsons and Liddy will pick out a robe for you. You will get our clothes at the station.

'Oh my. Can I bring my makeup kit then?'

'No.'

As Ruth was walked out, she said over her shoulder, 'Love you Clint. When all this blows over, I will come and visit you and Caryn.'

More than that a veiled threat.

The officers found the key and unshackled me. They left me alone with the girls.

Before the crime scene squad arrived, I grabbed the camera with the pics with the girls. I erased all the photos. Explaining Ruth to Caryn will be tough enough, I need to keep my antics with the girls out of the picture. We huddled and got our story straight for the police.

***

They never found Will and Josh. Only the assault could be prosecuted.

Caryn didn't take any of this well. She moved in with our daughter and son-in-law, now an in-house day care for our grandson and new granddaughter.

She moved right out when the baby's DNA was checked for disease markers, it was not Darwin's after all.

Lillian knew it in her heart, she tried to fight the DNA test, but Darwin wanted it, they did it for their first born, how could she say no?

Darwin divorced her.

Lillian moved in with me. Darwin fought in the courts but Lillian and I kept custody of Rebecca. He did win custody of my grandson.

Rebecca, such a pretty baby, looks a lot like Lillian.

The girls were heroes. Their story, our story, they were walking by the house, heard screaming and Dolly barking. The door was open, they videoed their entrance as proof of why they entered. They heard the talking in the bedroom, were shocked with Ruth's intent to harm me. They were concerned and called 911 when they saw the knife.

Cindy moved in with us. The threesomes were awesome. Lillian and Cindy even got into it.

Cindy and I had a pregnancy scare, but it was just that.

I stayed away from the twins even though I will never forget our day together and the role they played saving my life.

Then there was Dolly, the real hero, the minutes she distracted Ruth allowed the police to stop her cold from assaulting me. it saved my life.

Dolly wasn't hurt. We were back to our normal routine of walk, eat, walk, eat, nap. She is such a good dog.

The only difference on the walks was the baby stroller with Rebecca.

Occasionally Lillian joined us on the walks, but her business was growing at a tremendous rate, she was the bread winner in our family.

Dolly... dogs truly are man's best friend and for me... Dolly was a lifesaver.