Daddy, I Don't Know How Pt. 03

Story Info
Shy step daughter lets Daddy explore her ass.
2.4k words
4.41
66.3k
92

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lildvant
lildvant
195 Followers

I woke to weak light streaming into my room. I only had my boy shorts on, and my nipples were standing at attention. I glanced at my door which was closed tight. The hoodie I had worn the previous night was thrown haphazardly on the floor leading to my bed. My panties were sticking uncomfortably to my pussy, and I slid them off my body, tossing them in the direction of my hoodie.

The scent from my pussy was more musky this morning. It was interesting but not completely unpleasant. I rolled out of bed, letting my naked body soak in the early morning light. I took an unhurried shower in my ensuite bathroom. I felt sensual as I let the hot water sluice over my skin, and explored new sensitive areas of my body, washing every nook and cranny.

When I was done, I took the time to rub oil all over my body in the still steamy bathroom. My damp hair I put in a loose braid over my shoulder, then walked from the bathroom still naked. I didn't want to wear anything too constricting, and I felt like teasing Jason with every sway of my curves. I threw on a loose tank. I could just see the curved sides of my large breasts through the arm holes, and the fabric was so worn on the peach tank that you could almost make out my areola. I put on a high waisted thong, loving the way my rounded belly button peeked over the top. The tank just covered the top half of my ass and clearly showed the juncture of my thighs.

Glancing at the clock next to my bed, I realized it was only 7:30am. Jason was probably still asleep. Maybe I should see if he left anything queued up on the TV downstairs while I waited for him to wake.

I walked quietly out into the carpeted hall, looking across the hall to see Mom and Jason's door halfway ajar. How could I not peek in?

Jason was laying spread across the huge king mattress. He was completely naked except for a sheet covering one leg and his privates. He had morning wood. That I could see pressing lightly against the thin fabric. It was resting against his left hip, making me want to walk in and lick up the curve of him. God, where had that thought come from?

He called me sweet and delicious, but he had such a delectable Daddy body. Every ridge and bump intrigued me and the cool breeze from the air conditioner was perking up my nipples. I cupped my breasts in my hands, covering my chilled nubs. As I continued looking at my sexy naked Daddy, I squeezed my tits, thinking of the way they would feel in his mouth.

Jason sighed and kicked his left leg out, pulling the sheet off and away from his cock. I didn't breathe as he settled back to a deeper sleep. I couldn't stop from pushing the door open and walking into his room. His exposed cock called to me. I needed a closer look. My hands hadn't left my chest, pulling at my nipples as I stared transfixed at Jason's thick morning wood.

In a motion I wasn't expecting, he sprang at me, wrapping me in his arms and flinging me down on the bed next to him. My chest was pressed to his and he had pulled my leg up over his hip, pressing his dick between my thighs.

"Spying on Daddy, baby?" He kissed the tip of my nose.

My lashes fluttered against my cheeks as I meekly said, "Only a little."

"What did you find most interesting, sweets?"

I blushed. "Your thing, Daddy." I looked into his eyes.

He smiled tenderly at me. "You like Daddy's dick?"

I nodded, biting my lip, still looking into his deep blue eyes.

He started kissing across my cheeks, making me giggle and squirm. The more I laughed the more kisses I received. He kissed along my jaw, collarbone, and down across the tops of my breasts. His hands were squeezing my soft curves and he gave little growls and intermittent nips of his teeth. Finally, I couldn't take anymore, putting my hands on his face and pulling him up to me. I kissed him chastely.

"Daddy, we should talk." I tried to be serious. We were crossing so many lines.

"No talking, baby. We're just bonding." He ran his hands down my body, grabbing my bare ass cheeks. He easily pulled my thong to the side, the tips of his fingers tucking between the wet lips of my pussy.

"We won't tell your mom you let Daddy play with your pretty pussy," he whispered before kissing me, silencing my protests. He wiggled his fingers a bit, encouraging me to take part. I opened my lips to him, shyly welcoming his tongue into my mouth. I rocked my hips, testing his hold, but all I did was press my sensitive clit against his fingers. I moaned into his mouth, doing it again.

"That's it, baby. Ride Daddy's fingers the way you did that pillow last night." He thrust his entire tongue in my mouth, fucking me with it at the same pace I was riding his hand. My hands were latching onto his hard shoulders, my fingernails digging into him. I was soon running out of oxygen, but not willing to end his possession. I was seeing stars and raking my nails down over his chest. He pulled back with a growl, looking at my embedded nails. I gasped for air in gulps, riding his fingers faster.

"Help me cum, Daddy. Please!" I wasn't above begging him.

"What do you need, sweets?"

I used my little voice to say, "Can we do what we did last night? Can we try just the tip again?" Daddy groaned, dropping his head to her shoulder.

"Baby, I'm not ready to fuck your sweet pussy, just yet, and if any part of my cock goes inside you at this point, I'm going to fuck you until every part of you is mine." I whined in answer, riding down on his fingers demandingly. He pulled his fingers out of my pussy and swatted my ass. "You may be a little princess, but don't be a brat."

I looked at him with pleading eyes, pushing out my bottom lip. His teeth caught it, pulling my mouth to him.

"Are you going to be a good girl for Daddy?"

"Yes, Daddy."

Daddy rolled me over until my back was to his chest. He pushed my thong over my hips and I helped him by kicking them down my legs and off my feet. I felt his hot rigid cock press between my butt cheeks, easily sliding deep between them. My wetness had drenched my crack, giving him a fleshy tunnel to fuck. I even felt a small shiver run through my body as the head of him passed over my puckered asshole.

He used one hand to cup my pussy, sliding two fingers directly inside, curling against my front wall, his palm grinding right over my clit. And then he was rocking his hand against a surprisingly sensitive spot, my pussy gushing and seizing around his fingers. His cock tunneled between my cheeks in time with his fingers. He got his other arm between my large breasts, reaching up to grab my chin. He turned my face to him, stabbing his tongue between my panting lips.

"Daddy wants you to cum, sweets."

I nodded my head desperately. "Thank you, Daddy."

I groaned loudly, grinding down on his ever faster rocking fingers. My entire bottom half tensed. I felt like I was trying to expel him from my body. Daddy pushed me forward, bending me so my ass was bared to him. My ass cheeks were quivering, and I could feel my asshole and pussy clenching rhythmically. Daddy pressed roughly between my cheeks, starting to spurt. His seed covered the inside of my cheeks, getting them even more slippery. For a second, I felt the spongy head of his cock press inward against my still clenching asshole. His cream lubed me nicely and I heard him groan. "God baby. Your little asshole is sucking at me."

He started to press a little harder. I gasped, slapping at his arm, I pulled away as far as I could. It was a minuscule amount but enough for him to slide back up between my cheeks. "Daddy! No! Please, no!"

Daddy pulled my rigid body back against him, kissing across my shoulder. He moved a hand between my tense ass cheeks, while an arm banded across my shoulders, just above my breasts.

Before I could even form words, he was soothing me, stroking his fingers in circular movements around my slick anus. "Shh, sweets. I didn't mean to scare you. Daddy just wanted to tease you. See how good it feels now? Look at my baby slut trying to get my finger in her ass."

I was. I wanted those teasing fingers to do more. The tingles his stroking fingers evoked, made me squirm. When they disappeared, my ass tried to follow them. I mewled at the loss. He smacked my ass a few times, surprising me before leaping from the bed. He grabbed my ankle, dragging me across the mattress. "Come on, you slut. I think you need a bath. Daddy came all over your luscious cheeks."

It wasn't long before I was tucked into the massive jacuzzi tub in the master bath. You could probably fit a football team in it. Not literally, but you know what I mean. Jason sat across from me, chest deep in water, in the process of sudsing his hair. I giggled, scooting toward him, kneeling between his knees, and reaching up to shape the bubbles into an Elvis like quaff.

"Perfect!" I giggled as I smoothed back the sides. I hadn't realized I had been shoving my breasts directly in his face.

"I agree, little girl." He latched onto an errant nipple, grazing his lips. He sucked like my nipples gave him the greatest pleasure in the world.

"Daddy! I need to rinse you!"

"Too busy, sweets. Your cute little nipples begged me to suck on them."

I picked up the handheld shower head, leaving it on a light low pressure setting. I used it to rinse his hair as he continued to suckle on my big tits. It must have been a comfort thing though, because I could feel no evidence of arousal between his legs. When I was done, he finally released me.

"Bend over the side of the tub. Daddy is going to clean your pretty ass." I followed his command meekly, raising my butt above the water for him once I was in position. He took a soft rag and mild soap to my skin, rubbing the rag against my tender asshole. When he was done soaping, he took the shower head to me. When I was squeaky clean, he patted me on the ass, saying. "Stay."

He pulled the plug on the tub and placed the shower head in its cradle. And then I felt him bury his face in my ass. His beard scratched at my tender pussy lips and his tongue licked out to tease a circle at the entrance of my pussy then up to my puckered asshole.

"You taste better than candy, sweets," he mumbled into my ass. He kept teasing my asshole with his tongue. He was making an ever-narrowing circle down to my tight little hole. He poked at it a little before licking slowly up and down. I turned my ass up to him like a cat in heart, seeking more of his slick muscle. He pulled back though, grabbing rough handfuls of my ass, spreading my cheeks lewdly. Then I felt his teeth sink into my ass with a possessive bite. He growled against my skin. "I love this big ass."

He gave my ass a few more swats and I could feel my cheeks beginning to heat. When he was done torturing my ass cheeks, he began fiddling with the shower head and I yelped when pulsing water hit my clit. It was on the tingly side of hot and I could barely hold still. And then he sank two fingers into my drenched pussy, hooking them into that sensitive spot again. But his torture didn't stop there. He began laving my asshole with long wet licks, his saliva dripping down my pussy lips to combine with my juices. The onslaught of all three had me shuddering and sliding my ass up and down his face as the hot water continued pulsing on my clit and his fingers curled against that delightful spot.

"Daddy..." I panted desperately. When he speared his tongue deeply into my ass, my eyes rolled back in my head, and I lost a few moments as my body was overwhelmed with sensation.

When I finally became aware of my surroundings again, my cheek was pressed into the porcelain of the tub, and I was panting. Daddy was still fucking my asshole with his tongue, but the water was gone, and he was gently rubbing circles over my clit with the flat pad of his fingers, milking every ounce of pleasure that he could out of my body. When the final shudder racked my body, he finally stopped teasing me. He gave each cheek a kiss, before lifting me up from my bent over position, wrapping me in a large, fluffy towel. The water had drained out of the tub completely and I hadn't even noticed.

"Do something relaxing with your day, sweets. I have to get ready for work. It's a short shift though and Joel is coming over to barbeque." He pressed a soft kiss right above my ear. Joel was Jason's best friend and was often over at the house doing all the boring things men do. I anticipated an evening spent in my room. "And don't think about hiding away tonight. At least do something in the den so I can see you."

I raised my eyebrows at his tone. I felt like he was bossing me around like a child. Luckily, he couldn't see my expression as he continued to towel me off, but when I didn't acknowledge what he said, he pinched my butt cheek, making me jump.

"Okay, Daddy."

I had an idea for the evening. With Joel coming over, I wouldn't be able to tease Jason so obviously, so I thought about a onesie. Maybe with one of the flaps in the back. If I could get him under a blanket... The possibilities were endless.

lildvant
lildvant
195 Followers