Daddy, I Don't Know How Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy gives his step daughter more attention on the couch.
2.3k words
4.55
108.3k
148

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lildvant
lildvant
195 Followers

That evening, after Jason had gotten back and lain down for a late afternoon nap, I was wandering through the chilled house in an oversized hoodie and a pair of boyshorts that rode halfway up my ass cheeks. For some reason, I felt immensely more comfortable not wearing pants versus not wearing a top.

Jason hadn't made his appearance yet and there were equal parts of me dreading and anticipating seeing him. I pulled a bowl of the watermelon I had cut earlier out of the fridge. Settling on to a bar stool in the kitchen, I began slowly eating the juicy melon. And of course, Jason walked in as soon as the big piece was halfway in my mouth. When I bit down, juice ran in rivulets down my chin. I quickly caught the juice in a cupped hand, narrowly avoiding a mess. I hid my face from him, swallowing before turning back, searching for a napkin.

Jason sauntered over with a grin, shirtless again, in a loose pair of grey sweatpants. He caught my chin, wiping the watermelon juice away with his thumb. He popped his thumb into his mouth, before reaching past me, snagging a smaller piece of melon.

"Yum," he said with a twinkle in his eye.

"I-," I cleared my throat, looking down his abdomen. "How was golf?"

"I didn't get to play. The guys started without me and I didn't want to catch up. So I sat at the club and had a few drinks while I perused some interesting photography." I could hear the teasing laughter in his voice.

"Oh, too bad, Daddy." What the fuck? It just slipped from my lips. The fire in his eyes turned his smile predatory. He walked behind me, hands running from my shoulders down to my elbows, his breath brushing across my ear. My hair was pulled into a side braid, letting him get incredibly close without actually touching my skin.

"Are you wearing a bra, sweets?"

"No, Daddy. Why?"

"Because I can see your nipples poking through your sweatshirt." One of his hands reached around me to flick my distended nipple.

"Oh!" I squeaked out. I quickly cupped my breasts closer to my chest.

Jason chuckled, "Come watch a movie with me, sweet girl." He gave my shoulders a squeeze and made his way into the den. I cleaned up what little dishes were in the kitchen, watching Jason out of the corner of my eye. He tossed blankets and pillows into the corner of the large sectional couch, creating a nest of comfiness.

The sun was beginning to set, allowing dim light to shine in the large windows. So I made sure to turn off any lights as I walked with trepidation toward Jason and the couch.

"Come snuggle with Daddy, baby." He had a clear spot made for me. It was just a small enough space that I knew I would end up laying on him.

Every part of my common sense was screaming that I should put an end to this now. And every sexual part that was awakening in my belly was screaming for me to snuggle into my Daddy's muscular body. I hadn't really been able to touch him thus far and now I was being offered the opportunity to be mashed against his bare chest for an evening? I wasn't saying no.

So I crawled onto the sofa, curling into him, letting him tuck a pillow between his lap and my head.

"Good girl," he said, tugging playfully at my braid. "What do you want to watch? Something silly? Something scary...?"

"No!" I exclaimed, rolling my face toward him with pleading eyes. "No scary movies."

"Okay, okay... Something silly it is." He flicked through movies for a few minutes before landing on American Pie.

I groaned with an eye roll.

"What? It's a classic coming of age story!"

"You're so old..."

"Come on! I'm not that old."

"Practically geriatric," I sighed dramatically. I felt him wrap my silky blonde braid in his fist.

"Be careful, baby girl, you might learn Daddy isn't always nice." I pouted but let him pull my face forward toward the TV.

"Watch," he whispered in my ear, stroking a finger down my throat. From that point forward all he did was play with my braid. I had never really watched the movie and became enamored with the goofy, if not a little outdated sexcapades. As the movie continued and became more raunchy in spots, I would feel little pleasurable clenches in my belly, making me shift my hips trying to relieve the ache starting between my legs. I could clearly see why Jason had chosen this film.

When it got to the part where Kevin was eating Vicky out, I could no longer control my squirming hips. Jason seemed to notice, stroking my hair soothingly. I felt him slide one of the stiff edged throw pillows between my legs, tucking it close to my panty clad pussy so that the edge ran along the seam of my pussy lips. My hips rolled down on it, my clit grinding into the pillow, causing me to whimper. "Try that, baby girl."

I humped desperately into the pillow as Vicky screamed she was cumming. I was panting, staring with glazed eyes at the TV as the next scene played out. I sighed in frustration feeling my hips slowly stop moving.

"Don't worry, sweets, there's more. And we have a couple more movies after this." He was still stroking my hair, occasionally taking time to touch the delicate shell of my ear, or run a finger along my jaw. It sent a shiver of anticipation and nerves through my body every time.

Toward the end of the movie, my pussy was grinding continuously into the pillow. My lips were parted as I moaned softly. Jason's thumb brushed over my plump lips.

"Suck Daddy's thumb and pinch your nipple."

I engulfed his thumb without a thought, hollowing my cheeks and swirling my tongue around his digit. My hand mauled my large tit through my hoodie, plucking at the hard nubbin. I ground thoughtlessly down on the pillow, reaching for orgasm. Daddy brushed my hand away from my breast, pinching the nipple cruelly, sending shockwaves down to my clit. And I was cumming.

"Good girl, sweets. Show Daddy you love to cum for him." My teeth had sunk lightly into his thumb as I came, holding him in place as I licked him and tremored in pleasure. Finally, I released him, stroking my tongue over the grooves I had left in his flesh, giving him appreciative moans as my hips continued to rock slowly against the pillow.

He pulled his thumb from my lips, coating my lower lip in saliva, looking at me like I would make delicious prey. "Will you help give Daddy some relief, baby?"

"How Daddy?"

"I want you to get in my lap and straddle me."

The credits to the movie were playing at this point and it was showing a count down to American Pie 2. I didn't mind watching if it was as intriguing as the first. I continued to find these little moments of hesitation though. This was taboo and wrong on so many levels. Was I willing to crawl in his lap and continue escalating the situation?

Jason noticed, stroking my braid again, but lightly brushing my breast every once in awhile. "We won't do anything bad, baby. Daddy just wants to feel you close to him."

The tingles of anticipation were back with each touch he gave my breast. I sat up, watching Jason move the pillow from his lap, exposing a very rigid cock outlined clearly through his sweats. I knew where this could lead, but I crawled into his lap. Before I could settle though, his hand stopped me by grabbing my hip. He shifted his body further down the couch, laying back and adjusting his cock so it became a ridge my soft pussy lips hugged through my panties.

"I love your body, sweets," he said reverently, running his hands up my plump thighs. They moved around to my big ass, pulling my cheeks up and out, pulling my pussy directly into the hard line of his cock. "Ride me."

"Yes, Daddy," I said as I splayed my fingers on his hard chest.

His hands guided my inexperienced hips, guiding them in a smooth gliding motion, my warmth dragging across his sweats. His other hand was preoccupied dragging up the oversized hoodie. My big bouncing breasts were exposed to the air, and I didn't even mind. I had the overwhelming urge to lean forward and feed my nipples into Daddy's mouth. So I did. The large soft pillows that were my tits, brushed against his awestruck face. His teeth caught the tip of my nipple, worrying it then sucking as much of me into his mouth as he could.

His hand had left my hip and I could feel him brushing my inner thighs as I felt more of his bare flesh against me. I pulled upright, my nipple leaving his mouth with a pop. I half expected him to pout as I pulled away, but all he did was growl fiercely, sitting up to follow his prize. I pressed on his chest keeping him at bay as I looked down to see his bare, hard cock between my thighs.

"Daddy!" I exclaimed, "Your thing is out." My accusatory tone was belied by the fact that I had said it in my little girl voice.

"It is, sugar," Daddy said, "I couldn't help it. Your sweet tits got Daddy all worked up. I just want to be closer to you."

"Okay, Daddy," I said with a playful pout. "But you have to behave. We shouldn't be doing this."

"I know, sweets. But you're just so god damn delicious." Daddy's mouth engulfed my other breast, sucking roughly at the soft tissue. One arm was wrapped around my back, making sure I couldn't pull away from his suckling mouth. His other hand was grabbing deeply into my ass cheek. He seemed to slowly be moving the fabric of my panties to the side and I could feel the slippery lips of my pussy being exposed. Then they were wrapped around the hard shaft of his cock, his head poking insistently at my clit.

"Daddy!" I squealed. He gave a thrust of his hips, rubbing my clit roughly with his cock, and he bit into the tender flesh of my breast. My complaining stopped there, giving into his need for my body. Like an animal, my body gave into his dominance.

My pussy was so wet that Jason's cock slid back and forth between my slick lips with very little friction. We humped each other like beasts, getting ever closer to the brink of climax.

At some point, Jason flung me aggressively on my back, his cock never leaving the wet lips of my pussy. With the change of position, he pressed his thumb into my clit, rubbing circles over my sensitive flesh. "Do you want to cum, baby?"

I nodded my head quickly, looking at him with big pleading eyes. "Good, but first Daddy wants to try something first. I think it will help us both feel good. Okay, baby?"

"Whatever you want, Daddy," I whimpered out, desperately seeking my climax.

"Good girl." He had a hand on his cock, stroking it as he continued to rub my clit. And then I felt the bulbous head of his thick cock pressing at my entrance. My outer lips gave a small amount of resistance but I was so wet that he began to sink inside.

"Daddy, no!" I started to actually struggle now, trying to push at him with my legs, but he had me pinned with his hand on my pelvis.

"I'm not going to fuck you, sweets. I promise. Just the tip." A grin was starting to play across his lips. He leaned forward putting his lips to my ear. "Just to see how it feels."

When he had leaned forward I felt the head sink deeper. He pulled back though, showing my tight pussy clinging to the thick cock inside it.

"That's the hottest thing I've ever seen, baby." Jason used one hand to stroke the shaft of his cock, popping the head out, only to press it back in. His other hand he used to stimulate my pussy, using the combined feeling of him popping in and out of my pussy and the intense sensation of his thumb rubbing my clit to make me whimper in climax. Jason gave a groan when my cunt clamped down on him. He quickly pulled out of me, jerking his hand over the length of himself, then concentrated on the head as he held it against my sensitive clit, driving me to another orgasm as his seed spilled over his hand and the lips of my pussy.

I hadn't gotten to watch him cum last time and it was a wonder to see, as muscles throughout his body rippled and flexed as he released his milk all over my body.

I plucked absently at my nipples then slid my hands down my belly to my exposed and sticky cunt. I brushed my fingers over my clit, also briefly touching the sensitive tip of his cock. He groaned and pulled his hips back. I brought my now wet fingers to my lips, licking his essence from them curiously.

He tasted different from me, but not bad. He was salty and almost made the inside of my mouth tingle. He groaned, reaching forward to pull my fingers away from my mouth.

"Baby, stop. Or Daddy will have no choice but to keep going." He pulled himself away, telling me, "Stay here, I'll get a towel."

Daddy came back moments later, cleaning me up tenderly and tucking my pussy back in my panties. I yawned big enough to make jaw crack and for him to laugh.

"Go to bed sweet girl. We can watch the other movies later."

He helped me from the couch, shoving me in the direction of the stairs with swat on the ass. I squealed dramatically and glared at him playfully.

"Bed!" he said, pointing. I giggled with a blush, and rushed to my room.

lildvant
lildvant
195 Followers