Daddy, I love you

Story Info
Father see's daughter in a new light.
3.2k words
4.39
10.9k
27
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/23/2024
Created 05/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is sitting there laughing at something on her phone. The sun is shining through the bay window; bouncing off her, illuminating her. She is beautiful. I had never noticed before. Eighteen years I have loved her; eighteen years I have taken care of her; eighteen years I have watched her grow into the woman she has become, yet I only now see her fully. Her body is soft and healthy; her smile could illuminate the city; her eyes sparkling and full of joyous love. As she looks up from her phone towards my direction, she gives me a huge smile. A smile that only she could give me. No other would make my heart smile as much as she could. As I was admiring this beautiful woman, it occurred to me; how did I make such a beauty?

"Good morning, Frank!"

I was startled out of my thinking with my work colleague Joshua sneaking up behind me. "Morning, Joshua." I replied quite annoyed that he had made me jump and spill my coffee.

Joshua was my apprentice; a twenty-one-year-old "want to be lawyer" with an eye for my daughter. He was of average build, average hight and is a few slices short of a loaf. The only thing that made him stand out was his blonde hair and positive vibe towards life. As he is always wanting to be noticed and always playful, my daughter liked being around him. Sometimes, I thought she only enjoyed coming to the coffee shop for breakfast to see him.

"Right, then, we have a busy day ahead of us today. Joshua, let's go."

He gave me a look over his shoulder and answered; "Frank, I have told you, its Josh. Josh is fine."

I stood and walked around the table towards my daughter and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I will pick you up later if you like?"

"Thats okay Daddy, I am getting a lift home with Kate today. She finishes work the same time as me today." She beamed a smile at me. With a nod, I walked away from her and offered 'Josh' the way towards the door.

"See you later Amy!" Joshua shouted from the door to my daughter. With a very springy step.

All day I was rushed with phone calls and e-mails from clients and other lawyers. I still had to write up papers for Joshua's 'practical' learning. I will have to do this at home now. Other than the cleaning staff and my trustworthy administration; I was the only person in the building.

"Claire, why are you still here? You were supposed to be finished two hours ago." I asked her with a playful shock in my voice.

She looked at me with a smile and said; "I will always be available to you. You know this. When you leave, I leave."

There it was the guilt trip to leave work so that she could. I had never thought before about the fact that she was always there when I needed her. Never failed me, no matter what time it was. Even when at home, she would answer an e-mail or a phone call. I then collected my things and headed out of the building. Taking note that Claire in fact did leave moments behind me.

I parked the car upon the driveway and headed into the house. Switching on the hallway light, I hung my jacket on the coat rail and then closed the door.

I headed into the kitchen and poured myself a slightly larger amount of bourbon than usual. I needed it after the day I had. I headed upstairs to the bathroom and opened the door. To my surprise, Amy was in the bath! I never saw her keys by the door and the lights weren't on.

I stood there looking at her. Her dark, long hair flowing around her plump breasts. Nipples that were prominent and screaming "suck me." I could feel my body responding to the beautiful sight that I was looking at. My body warming from the inside out. I went to walk away; I should have walked away; but I wanted to see more. I decided to stay where I was. After all, no one can see me here. She started to rub down her body with gentle stroking movements. From her neck down and around her breasts. I felt myself harden watching her. She disappeared under water for a moment and then stood up; showing a perfect hourglass shaped body and a firm tight arse. Again, rubbing her hands down her body and stretching for the towel. She started to dry her hair first, allowing me to take one last look at her body.

The ache from my trousers was now unbearable; I unzipped them, and my dick sprung out for freedom. "Shit, what are you doing?" I thought to myself. Along with the thought of "I was only looking, there was no harm in that." To a more predominant thought of "I need a wank." I decided that the later thought was the one I needed to listen to. I went to my draw to retrieve the lubricant, added a decent amount to the palm of my hand and started gliding up and down my shaft. My thoughts wondering between "this is wrong" and "fuck it, it's only a thought!" I hadn't realised that I was pulling at my dick harder and faster than normal until; with a hard and fast throb, I shot my load all over the bed. I hadn't even sat down; I was still standing by the draw!

"Daddy, are you home?" I heard Amy shout down the hallway. "I am out of the bathroom if you want it."

I walked into the hallway to see Amy stood there in just a towel and a big girlish smile.

"How was your day?" Was all I could manage to say.

With bounce as she walked away, she said "It was good."

I was warm and relaxed in the bath. Many thoughts running around in my head. None of which included work. I looked towards the wall opposite me and noticed there was a mirror, of which I could see the doorway to the hall. I finished washing and headed out to my bedroom. A hard thought came to mind; "Oh, FUCK! If I could see the doorway, does this mean Amy could see me? Did she see me? No, she didn't see me, because that would mean that she carried on with a show; a show for me. She wouldn't do that. Would she? Oh, great. Now I am more confused. Or, maybe, just guilt? Maybe, just over thinking my own thoughts? Yes, that's a plausible explanation."

The following morning was the same as every other morning. Coffee with Amy and the plank that flirts with her "Josh." Except, today she is looking at me and not her phone. She playfully touches Joshua on the arm, with a girly giggle and a look at me. Is she flirting with me or him?

"Daddy, can I come to work with you today?" She asked sweetly.

I answered her with "I will not be around much as I am extremely busy sweetheart. You might get bored."

Joshua piped up towards my direction; "Thats okay Frank, I can look after her." Then towards Amy; "You wouldn't mind that, would you?"

She looked at me and then towards Joshua. "I will be okay with my dad, thank you."

Throughout the morning Joshua was hanging around Amy. At one point she blanked him. Even she was getting tired of this hormone raged idiot.

With my eyes on Joshua; I saw that he decided to go a step too far and lean in towards Amy. She calmly and politely told him there was no chance and touched his arm to push him backwards away from her space. He used the other hand to place it upon Amy's hand pushing him away.

"Get your fucking hands off her, you can see that she does not want you to be near her!" I made all three of us jump. I never expected to shout it as loud as I did.

Every part of me wanted to drag him by the ears and throw him down the office building hallway. Joshua could tell by the sound of my tone that I meant what I sounded like.

"Woah, Mr. G, calm down. I get the picture. No need for the volume."

Did he just become Mr. hotshot and try and show me up within my own office? I am not having that!

With that, I rose from my chair, grabbed Joshua by the Jumper between his shoulder blades and pulled him backwards out of my office.

"Daddy! Daddy! please, stop. you are hurting him!" Amy was screaming now behind me.

"Now go home and don't come back until you have learned boundaries!" I shouted at Joshua. Everyone along the hallway was now staring at us. "Go back to work, you nosey fuckers!" I boomed down to them all.

As Amy was leaving my office, she looked towards me with tears in her eyes; "Daddy, there was no need for that! I was handling it." She was now sobbing.

I sat back in my chair. That was a normal fatherly response, I don't see how this would be anything other than this. Yet, every part of my thought was that she was "mine" and that he, or no other should be within her space, but me.

Claire knocked my door, and I waved her in. "Frank, are you alright?" she asked, concerned. "I have never seen you that upset before." She continued.

"Yes, I am fine, Claire. Just over worked, under paid and temperamental." I assured her.

With that I carried on with my work.

I looked out of the window and saw that it was getting dark. I called Claire into the office to tell her to go home.

"I have a better idea." she walked slowly towards me and continued; "I could help you feel a little more relaxed." She turned my chair around so that I was now sidewards to my desk and facing her. She rubbed her hands down my shoulders, down the side of my torso and across my knees. Slowly lowering herself to her knees; while still holding by knees. She looked up at me with seducing eyes. I did not stop any movement that she made. Maybe this is what I need; maybe this is what will take my thoughts off Amy. I gave her a look of consent and unzipped my trousers as a prompt to carry on. Claire didn't need a second confirmation; she pulled on my zip to widen her access and lowered my boxers allowing my penis to spring above them. She licked the tip, looked eye-to-eye at me, before taking me into her mouth. I inhaled sharply; as she worked her mouth and neck up and down my shaft. It wasn't the best blow job in the world; but I hadn't felt another's touch since Mary (my wife) had died last year. My mind wondered as to if this was why I was admiring Amy. Is it because she reminded me so much of Mary? With this thought, I could feel myself harden even more. My excitement needed more than this half- hearted blow job. I lifted Claire up from her knees and stood myself; bending her over my desk and kicking the chair out of our way. I ran my had up her leg, between her black pencil skirt and to my surprise, she had no underwear on! Direct access to my target. I pulled her ponytail so that her head was slightly pulled towards me. Looked her in the eyes as to tell her that I was now going to take her and thrusted myself deep inside her. She was wet and ready for me. "Oh, yes." I heard her sensual cry. The sound of her want and the feel of her pleasure made me spiral. I pushed her head down to the desktop and spread her legs further. Thrusting hard and fast, I took my pleasure; coming with a hard and fast release.

Claire stood upright and turned to look at me. She looked both amused and puzzled.

I could only think to ask if she was okay.

"Yes, Frank. I am perfectly okay. More than okay. I wasn't expecting that, though. I was going to give you a foot rub." She answered as sweetly and as calmly as a lady would.

I now felt mortified. What the hell is wrong with me? First my daughter and now my admin!

"Oh, shit! I am so sorry Claire. I thought. I thought that you. I..." I didn't know what to do or say. With a coy smile and a soft hand gestural shoulder rub, she told me that she had liked me in a sexual manner for a few months now. That she in fact wanted this to happen. I felt slightly better after hearing this.

All the way home I was trying to figure out if I had turned into a sex maniac that had no preference. Or, if I had just shagged Claire because I am perving on my daughter. Or, if I am looking at Amy because she reminds me of Mary. My brain was fried.

Amy greeted me by the door with a; "How could you? Why would you? What made you act that way? You totally embarrassed me!" She was furious and emotional. Two things to be avoided in a woman at one time. Shit.

"I am your father; it is my job to protect you. My job to love you and keep you safe from any, if not all harm. I will always be the only man that will love you unconditionally without expecting anything else from you. I saw Joshua pushing himself upon you, I did my job!" I did start that with a calm gentle voice. By the mention of Joshua; my tone had changed.

She went to walk away as she was muttering something under her breath about me fearing my own feelings. I reached out and grabbed her arm and pulled her close into my embrace. I looked down at her as she looked up at me. I asked what she meant about me fearing my own feelings.

"If you want to protect me so much, why do you fear coming too close? Why is it when you look at me, you turn away. As though you are not to look in my direction? As though it is wrong to look at your own daughter?"

How do I answer that? With an "Oh, that's because how I look at you in my mind is totally unacceptable to society." Yeah, better not. I just stared at her blankly. It was as though she could read my mind when she said; "It's okay Daddy, I feel the same way about you." I looked at her startled. Are we thinking the same thing? Really? Or like with Claire; do I have the wrong ending in mind?

With my left arm wrapped around her waist, my hand just grazing her ass; I used my right hand to lift her chin gently. I planted a soft, gentle kiss upon her smooth, silky lips. She did not look in shock or try to walk away. Instead, she kept her head upward towards me as though to kiss her again. Her eyes searching mine and teasing my sex even more. I bought her closer to me; allowing her to feel how my body was reacting towards her. She looked at me slightly surprised and mischievously happy. I couldn't help myself; I pushed her towards the wall and started grinding myself into her. Teasing myself even more, hoping that she wanted this like I do. I lifted her legs to above my waist and Amy started to kiss me; she coyly inserted her tongue. I could feel my dick ache with want, greed and need. A thought came to mind; "If you fuck her here, you won't know if it was an on the moment passion, or, a want by both of you. Pure consent and not passion should be raised here."

Instead of asking, I carefully put her back to the floor. I held out my hand and looked towards the stairs. Amy took my hand, and we walked upstairs into my bedroom. I sat down on the edge of the bed and Amy came and stood in front of me. I lifted her up onto my lap; legs either side of my waist and I began vigorously kissing her. Damn! I so wanted to be inside her right now. I know this is completely wrong; but she has given consent. So, it isn't that wrong? "Who the fuck cares, no one else is around and she obviously wants it." My inner devil answered.

I ran my hands up and then down her back; one hand cupping her firm, tight ass and the other running between her legs. She stiffened slightly; I stopped and looked at her and she started grinding on me. FUCK! Flipping her over onto the bed, I ripped her skinny jeans off her legs and dropped mine instantly. "Wow." she said. I looked at her and smiled, grabbed her hand and placed it upon my shaft. To my pleasure, she stroked me. I took this opportunity to return the favour to her sex. My god she was perfect. I moved closer to her with the tip of my dick next to her vagina. I teased her sex with my tip and looked at her for permission to carry on. To my delight, she shimmied forwards and my tip went straight to where I wanted to enter. Without any other thoughts or hesitation; I slid myself into her. Amy made a quiet "AH" noise. FUCK ME! She was tight! I made gentle movements at first; as to make sure neither of us were going to be hurt. My self-control couldn't bare much more; the way she was looking at me, the way she was there, the way I... I... "Oh, shit." I was fucking her faster, as I could feel my orgasm building, it was so intense. I wanted to Cum yet couldn't. Part of me didn't want to. Part of me was now aching. "Daddy, I love you." Amy whispered. And with that, my orgasm came with a rush of ecstasy.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I shouted as I looked down. There was blood everywhere. "Oh, Amy, I am so sorry, I didn't realise I was being that rough..." Before I could carry on; she sat up, run her hand down my arm and replied; "It's okay Daddy, you didn't hurt me too much. Of course I am bleeding. It is my first time."

"WHAT!" I could not contain my shock. "Why? Why? Why?" Great, now I can't finish my own questions. "Because I love you, Daddy. You always said that my first should be with someone that I love, trust and feel safe with. I feel all of those with you."

"I never fucking meant me!" Yet, to be fair, I never thought I would think this way about my own daughter. So, hey, I can't really argue that. I sat on the bed beside her, elbows on knees, head in hands. What have I just done? "Karma is a bitch, hey?" an inner voice said.

PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ PART 2 (IF YOU ENJOYED).