Daddy I Made a Mess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why couldn't Alina see him? His dream became more lucid as he took in the divine sight of his not so innocent daughter. Her stifled moans continued, face contorted in the throes of uncontrollable lust. His daughter's lips were mouthing words indiscernibly, one hand twisting and pulling a hard nipple, the other buried in her pink panties. Chris watched his daughter attacking her need with the furiousness of women on the edge of orgasmic bliss. He watched on in awe, his cock as hard as ever, her gasps for breath punctuated with more unheard lusty words. Chris looked on intently as her body shook and bucked to her touch; he was sure he heard the words, "Touch me, please dad, please daddy," followed by his daughter's lips mouthing the words, 'Fuck daddy! oh fuck oh fuck, I'm cumming, daddy."

He was awoken by his daughter knocking on his bedroom door and his alarm blaring, the dream gone. He yelled out I'm awake, Alina opening the door to say goodbye wearing her Senior School uniform. Short tartan skirt, white school blouse and black cardigan. Grey Stay-Up Stockings, black socks pulled up over her knees and her black leather school shoes that started his lust affair. Chris's cock exploded as he tried to hide it, tenting his bedsheets. His daughter giggling and left him with that same sensual, not so innocent, sweet smile. Chris's turn to be embarrassed, did he see a slight suggestive smirk and a sexy glint on his little girls face. Maybe, maybe not, parts of his dream filtered through his sleepy mind. His cock still throbbing as he squeezed every last drop of pleasure, soaking his bedsheet in cum. Laid breathless and confused at what had just happened. The colour pink kept teasing his thoughts; he remembered catching the delightful glimpse of his daughter's ass and pink panties before going to bed. But somehow, there was more; Chris jumped out of bed and went for his morning shower, not wanting to miss his bus to work.

Opening the bathroom door, his eyes squinting to the bright morning light, taking a few seconds to focus, then pink. Just pink, bright pink, Bright Pink silky panties, left hanging precariously on the laundry hamper.

12