Daddy I Made a Mess Pt. 02

Story Info
Daughter's slutty need on the bus and more.
2.3k words
4.38
34.4k
28

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person(s) living or dead is purely coincidental. All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age.)

Alina walked to the bus stop, her little pussy already wet with thoughts of seeing her dad's hard cock pressed against the sheets. Seeing it throb and the sheets dampening as he tried to hide it. The sheet settling down over his hardness, the outline of his cock still discernible, twitching as his cum darkened the sheet.

Getting on the bus, she noticed the same businessman that reminded her of her dad. He was sitting in an aisle seat nearer the back of the bus and Alina found herself gravitating toward him. The window seat was empty, her teasing desire taking the next few steps for her. Throwing her school bag in the seat beside him, Alina tried to squeeze past, getting caught up in the stranger's legs, she stumbled. Making the most of the situation, she accidentally, on purpose, pushed her plump young ass into his face. Wriggling around and giggling as she fell into the seat beside him, her skirt riding up in the process. Not aware until he started to apologize and noticed his eyes darting between her legs and back to her face. Smiling her sweet sensual smile, she said, "No, sorry, my fault."

When he looked away, she assessed her attire seeing her skirt had ridden up, exposing the lace tops of her stay-up stockings, her smooth bare upper ebony legs, and just a peek of white cotton panties. Not attempting to adjust her skirt Alina grabbed her school bag and pushed it under the seat spreading her legs as she did, intentionally exposing more. The bus pushed her back into the seat as it took off; she felt the vibrations of the engine spread through the floor up to her feet and legs, into her seat and tight teen ass. As the bus picked up speed, the vibrations settled sweetly between her legs. Already moist and aroused from the morning's event, the sensation teased her tender teen pussy to moisten more. Flooding her panties till they were soaked and moulded to her swollen mound.

Taking a glance sideways, Alina noticed the man adjusting his pants as he slyly took in the sight of her long ebony legs and exposed panties. Teasing him had its effect between her legs as well as she felt a gush of wetness soak her panties more. Thoughts of her daddy's hard cock under the sheets and her little pink surprise she left for him had her horny for more. The slight vibrations of the bus engine now gently teasing her aroused clit. Every time the bus stopped and started, the vibrations sent a wave of pleasure through her body. The sensation was now enticing her young nipples to harden her pussy to quiver endlessly as it dripped into her panties.

When the bus stopped on a steep incline at a red light, the bus's engine idled higher, making the vibrations intensify. Her pussy was on fire with lust, the vibrations enveloping her entire body. Sweet nectar dripping through her now-soaked panties, pushing her close to cumming. Stifling a moan as her pleasure increased with the engine's revs as it maintained its position. Glancing to her side, she caught the businessman squeezing his hard cock. It looked like he had a salami stuffed down his trouser leg. Alina's arousal and innocent curiosity starting to pique as they caught each other gaze.

Feeling the lust tortured in his thoughts, Alina's hand slipped between her legs, touching herself, sliding a finger over her soaked panties teasing him more, wanting him more, needing to see more, needing to cum. The stranger tried to hide his stiffening cock by pulling his winter jacket over his lap. Alina lent over, moaning a little, and whispered in the stranger's ear, "Take it out, Mister, I want to see it." She ran her other hand over his lap, their eyes locked in sexual silence. On the verge of cumming, Alina pushed his hand away, finding his hardness, and teased her fingers over the length of his cock. Alina again, whispering, "Take it out, Mister, I want to see your hard cock." Then the sound of his zipper slowing inching down, Alina still cupping her young pussy, the vibrations finding their way deeper into her dripping teen quim.

Pushing her desire to feel the man's hard cock in her hand, Alina gasped, causing a few passengers to look their way momentarily. His cock was huge; she'd never seen one so big. Moving closer, so their thighs were now touching, lowering the jacket back over his hard cock. Alina slipped her hand under, tentatively and shyly rubbing the palm of her hand up and down its length. She instantly felt it throb, sending a wave of warm pleasure to her young pussy. Mixed with the bus's vibrations, she stifled another moan and lent into the man's shoulder, pulling the jacket over to cover her thighs, her fingers still struggling to circle the man's girth as she slowly stroked his hardness.

She took the stranger's hand and slowly drew it under the jacket to her bare thigh, moaning softly as she felt the stranger's fingers on her smooth skin. She thought of daddy's cock again. Was it this big? Would he let her stroke it for him? Alina guided his hand further up her thigh feeling the waves of pleasure pulse between her legs as she stroked his throbbing cock. Her fingers were desperately trying to circle his cock just below the head. His cock now slick with his lust, her fingers gently teased around the head, causing him to buck his hips trying to fuck her little hand. She moaned his pleasure for him nudging his hand closer to her young wet desire. Alina was soaked, her pussy begging to be touched; she stroked the stranger faster, pushing him closer to his release. Feeling his fingers start to clench tightly into her thigh, she knew he must be close.

Alina whispered, "Touch me down there, Mister," almost begging, "Please, Mister, touch my little pussy, feel how wet I am." As his hand started to creep closer to her need, the bus lurched forward, the engine revved hard, sending a wave of vibrations through her seat and straight to her soaked desire. She fucked her hips into the man's touch, grinding her clit as the vibrations and his touch sent her into sensual and sexual overload. Pumping the man's cock with one hand, she grabbed his other and silently ground her throbbing clit against it, biting down on her bottom lip to stifle her moans, his hand finally taking the lead, his fingers finding her engorged clit. She felt his cock throbbing uncontrollably as he fired his hot seed all over her bare thighs.

The revving engine and the lurching bus had young Alina gushing into her panties, her clit hard up against the stranger's hand as she ground through one orgasm after another. The intensity so much she pushed the stranger's finger past her panties and deep into her needy young cunt. Her hips thrashed involuntarily, trying to fill a need she knew only her daddy could. Both of them then left wilted and satisfied with a sense of calm comfort in their seats, Alina's thighs covered in his cum, with just his jacket to hide the mess. Once Alina's breathing recovered, she reached under her skirt and slipped her panties off. Cupping her pussy, soaking up her wetness, and without saying a word, she dropped the soaked panties into the stranger's hand. Straighten her skirt and watched as he fumbled about stuffing his softening cock back into his pants.

Alina got off the bus tying her cardigan around her waist, quickly making her way to the girl's bathroom! Skirt-soaked pussy a dripping juicy mess and the strangers cum running down her thighs gathering in the lace tops of her Stay-Up stockings. Alina locked herself in a bathroom stall. She cleaned up and tried to make sure there were no cum stains visible on the rest of her school uniform. Alina couldn't stop thinking about the feel of her first cock, so big, soft, and warm yet so firm in her petite hand. The pulsing throbs were so powerful as she felt the stranger explode, spraying his hot cum all over her bare thighs. Her little hand could barely control it; she never expected something so violent, so erotic. Feeling his hips pumping up into her hand, the hot cum landing on her thighs trickling down between her legs. Seeing the abashed look in his eyes as she pushed her wet panties into his hand, which had her wishing it was her dad. Watching his eyes as she gathered some hot cum on a finger and brought it to her lips, seductively sucking it into her slutty mouth.

Wondering if her dad would find the cum soaked pink panties she left for him this morning, would he put them to his face, taste her lust for him, smell the desire she had for him. Just the thought had her pussy tingling, debating in her mind whether she should go home or attend her morning classes. Her nipples hardened at the idea of teasing her teacher. Alina had him in her first class in the lecture hall; her slutty need winning out. Since she was already sans panties, Alina squeezed her full C-Cup teen titties out of her bra, fashioning the cups to hold them high on her teen body and threatening to burst free, staining her white blouse with the shadow of her hard nipples. Maybe just one more button undone on her school blouse, and Alina was skipping off to class.

Taking her usual seat, skirt and cardigan flipped up behind her, the coolness on her bare ass cheeks sending a chill through her spine. Making her erect nipples poke even harder into her school uniform.

It didn't take long for the teacher to notice; she let her long black hair fall over her cleavage. Once the class began, so did Alina's pencil in hand, seductively teasing it over her full glossy red lips, twirling it through her hair, revealing a little cleavage to her teacher. Idly running the pencil over her nipple, occasionally slipping inside her blouse, still obscured by her long wavy locks, once she had her teacher's full attention. Alina pulled her hair into a ponytail, with her hands over her head tying it back. Her sexy teen tits straining in her blouse, threatening to burst free, nipples pressed hard into the thin fabric. Alina watching her lecturer's face as every emotion imaginable flashed across it. With her hair no longer in play, Alina enticingly continuing her fun, pencil flicking up and down over her protruding nipples. Then using the pencil to slowly open her shirt, allowing more and more of her firm ebony tits to be exposed,

Alina stopping short of letting a nipple slip into view. The pencil sliding inside her blouse, seductively circling one hard nipple then the other.

Catching the teacher's look, she bit her lower lip extending the slutty tease, slowly spreading her legs, the lacy tops of her nylons coming into view. Waiting for just the right moment, Alina used the pencil to quickly flip her skirt up, hoping to flash her bare teen gash. Then letting her legs spread, even more, exposing her smooth inner thighs. Alina lent forward, pretending to ruffle around looking for something in her school bag. All the time, she watched her teacher, his eyes firmly on her now fully exposed creamy full tits as they fell free of her uniform. Nipples dancing freely for his eyes only, sitting back, her hand sliding up her inner thigh, teasing his eyes with hers. Her hand disappearing up her skirt only to reappear and slip a finger into her mouth, seductively sucking and running a fingertip over her full fuckable red lips.

Alina's other hand placing her exposed breasts back into her blouse before anybody else noticed. Alina was drenched between her legs, absolutely soaked, she knew just one touch of her clit, and she would be screaming for more. Alina looked her teacher directly in the eyes, trying to read his thoughts. She saw an embarrassed wry smile, nothing more, nothing less. As the last students left after class, Alina stood starting to make her way out; she heard her teacher calling her name, "Miss Annorson."

Turning to face him, seeing a serious or maybe a knowing sensual look, informing Alina she was required in the School Principles office after her next class. Alina stood tall with her legs crossed at the ankles, fingertips holding either side of her short skirt.

Alina almost curtsied as she nodded, "Yes, Sir," promiscuously released her ponytail, letting hair drape back over her highly aroused nipples.

In recent weeks, the Principles office was not unfamiliar ground for Alina; she spun around, letting her skirt twirl up, exposing what she hoped was more of her slutty desire. To be sure, she bent from her waist, exposing her firm teen ass and a hint of her dripping wet tender pussy, before turning her knees and squatted more ladylike, smoothing her skirt over her tight sexy ass. She picked up her school bag and headed off for the girls' bathroom for the second time this morning. She checked herself in the mirror, her nipples fully aroused and looking as slutty as she hoped. She touched up her makeup, making sure to go heavy on the eyeliner.

Re-applied her ruby red lipstick accentuating her full ripe lips,

blew herself a kiss in the mirror and headed to her next class, still horny, but having a female teacher, she kept her teasing in check, although the thought of teasing the new teacher did cross her mind.

To be continued: