Daddy I Made a Mess Pt. 03

Story Info
Daughter's Slutty need continues.
3.8k words
4.7
32.4k
27

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person(s) living or dead is purely coincidental. All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age.)

Continuation from Chapter 2, Chapter stands on its own but better to read the other two first. Story will be ongoing , please feel free to comment.

Good, bad or Ugly

Alina touched up her makeup, making sure to go heavy on the eyeliner.

Re-applied her ruby red lipstick accentuating her full ripe lips, blew herself a kiss in the mirror and headed to her next class, still horny, but having a female teacher, she kept her teasing in check, although the thought of teasing the new teacher did cross her mind.

She was quite young, maybe twenty-four, twenty-five-ish, and fairly new to the school. Always dressing very smart, tight hip-hugging black skirts down to mid-thigh and low cut tops, occasionally stockings which accentuated her lower legs perfectly. Just enough cleavage to want most males and a few girls wanting more. Alina's slutty thoughts of more filled her teen mind wondering if her teacher had ever been with a girl, maybe a young eighteen-year-old female student. Letting things going a little bit too far before checking her behaviour, but planting a seed and hoping it would blossom one day. She did seem a little distracted at times as she walked about the class, standing behind Alina posing questions to the class. Alina was sure she had seen her steal a look down her blouse. Curiously catching her eye as she singled her out to answer more than one question.

Soon her class was over and her mind directed to going to the Principals office. Knowing she took her teasing way too far in her previous class. As she could not contain her raging hormones, the thrill had her so hot between the legs she couldn't stop her lewd display. Somehow those same emotions came bubbling back between her legs at the thought of her female teacher trying to catch a look down her blouse.

Alina walked to the Principal's office and brushed her hair forward, covering her cleavage and hard erect nipples. Her Principal was a rather old balding man and could be pretty strict by nature. The closer she got to the office, the more nervous and excited she became. Her body shivered as a cold breeze blew up her skirt. The chill touching her pussy lips and bathed her nipples with a delightful cooling sensation. Opening the door noticing the office lady was not in her usual place. Alina proceeded to knock on the Principals door and heard a voice saying it was open. Entering Alina was a little shocked to see her teacher sitting at the Principals desk. Flicking through a manila folder, he looked up and told her to take a seat. Looking at her sternly in the eyes before letting his eyes gaze over her sweet teen body. Alina felt his gaze like a hundred hands caressing her, feelings of lust reaching places in her body never touched. Still standing, Mr. Greenfield motioned to the leather couch, placed a few feet back from the desk. Alina dropped down heavily, her legs splayed, skirt fluttering up innocently, flashing her gorgeous ebony thighs before coming back down to rest. She flicked her hair back over her shoulder and asked Mr. Greenfield, "Where is the Principal?"

Mr. Greenfield replied, "Its Sir to you, Miss Annorson, while you are in this office, and it is no concern of yours where the Principle is!"

He lifted the folder Alina noticing her name in bold RED lettering on the binder. Shifting in his seat as his eyes went from her and back to the folder. Turning the pages for a few minutes, then placed the folder back on the desk. Eying her up and down again, "Well, Miss Annorson, it would seem you've been called to the Principals office quite a few times in the past month. Would you like to explain?"

Alina just smiled sweetly, crossed, and uncrossed her legs. Her skirt rising a little higher on her thighs, putting a finger to her lips, Giggling, "I don't know what you mean, Sir?"

Mr. Greenfield replied, "You know what I mean precisely, young lady. Do you know why I called you here today?" Not waiting for a response, Mr. Greenfield went on to say, "You know this school has a stringent uniform code!" Alina nodded shyly and re-crossed her legs slowly enough to flash a lot more than just thigh.

"It would seem Miss Annorson you do not!" Mr. Greenfield fidgeted in his seat, with an embarrassed look on his face, seemingly conflicted with his thoughts. Eventually, telling her to, "Stand up," admonishing, "You are no longer an adolescent child young lady, your school records show you are over eighteen and should no better. And since you've had plenty of opportunities to curb your flirtatious behaviour, I think it's only reasonable to expect you'll be treated as an adult."

Mr. Greenfield rose from his seat and walked around behind her, asking Alina, "Do you know what corporal punishment is?"

Alina shook her head; no, "We'll Miss Annorson. I think it's time you found out." Telling Alina to place both her hands on the desk, in doing so, her skirt rode up just that little bit more. Showing off her perfect teen thighs as they swelled into her plump ass cheeks. Mr. Greenfield lent in from behind and whispered in her ear, "So Miss Alina, can you tell me if you have any underwear on today?"

Alina giggled, shook her head again, "That's none of your business, Sir."

"Well, young lady, after your lewd display in the lecture hall earlier, I am pretty sure you do not!" Alina tried to explain and then felt her skirt slowly lift.

Squirming her ass, and moaned, "Please, Mr. Greenfield," and tried to push his hand away. Her teacher grabbed her hand and placed it back on the desk with a bit of force.

He then walked back to the front of the desk, opened the top drawer, and took out a cane. Watching Alina's face as he tapped it on the desk and again asked, "Are you wearing any panties today, Miss?"

Alina shyly shook her head, battered her eyes, pursed her full red lips, and mumbled a sultry "No, Sir."

"Louder, Miss Annorson, I can't hear you."

Alina looking her teacher directly in the eye, licked her lips sensually, and said, "No, Sir." She thought of making an excuse but realized there wasn't anything that would help.

Mr. Greenfield used the cane to gently flick her hair over her shoulder, exposing the swell of her lush breasts and highly erect nipples. "Well, well, Miss Annorson, it would seem you have forgotten another piece of underwear."

Alina's face blushed, more with arousal than embarrassment, and whispered sensually, "Whatever do you mean, Sir?"

Mr. Greenfield teased the cane over Alina's nipple, causing it to harden even more. Then placed the cane behind the top button of her blouse, pulling back slightly, watching as the button unfastened, letting more of her teen breasts spill-free.

Mr. Greenfield admired her pert full tits feeling his cock growing in his pants, putting the cane under Alina's chin, raising her face to his, "Maybe your bra, Miss Annorson?"

Alina nodding, "Yes, Sir," as she gazed down to Mr. Greenfield's crotch, it wasn't hard to see how aroused he was. The outline of his cock bulging the front of his pants, the ridge of his cock head defined in his suits pants.

Alina licked her lips and tried to remain composed, enjoying her effect on her teacher.

Mr. Greenfield walked back behind her, feeling his warm breath on her neck sending a flush of arousal to her moistening pussy. The tip of the cane touching her ankle and tapped gently, Mr. Greenfield whispered in her ear, "Be a good girl Miss Annorson and spread your legs a little bit."

Alina complied and felt the cane slowly start creeping up the inside of her leg. Her pussy began to drip with anticipation; never had she felt so aroused, so out of control of her lust. The cane passed her knee, her breath ragged in response. Higher and incrementally higher, the cane venturing past her knee. Sliding closer to her bare inner thigh, she stifled a moan biting her lower lip. Alina thought she was going to cum at any moment, the cane finding the smooth bare skin just above the lace of her nylons. Her hips pushed back, exposing more of her lush ass cheeks to Sir. With the cane only inches from her soaked lust, Mr. Greenfield whispered, "How does it feel to be teased!?" nibbling her earlobe?

The cane inched a little higher, Alina's young pussy aching to be touched, the cane barely touched her outer pussy lip, she let out a little gasp, and then he stopped, Mr. Greenfield told her in a sterner voice. "Don't you dare move, Miss Alina," the cane brushed as light as a feather across her burning hot pussy and started to tease down her other bare thigh. Her young pussy throbbing for more, with wetness trickling down her inner thighs.

When he'd reached her other ankle, he said, "Now, Miss Annorson, you are going to find out what happens to promiscuous teasing little school girls that forget to wear their panties." He sat beside her on the edge of the desk, lifting her hands and gently moving her forward until she bent over the desk. Her young tits mashed under her weight as she lay prone, exposing the fullness of her teen ass and dripping young cunt. Alina heard her teacher moan quietly to himself, and then the cane gently placed across both her bare thighs, just below the swell of her luscious teen ass. The cane teased up over her plump ass cheeks, making it jiggle slightly to her teacher's perverted delight. Again and again, the smooth feel of the cane rubbed up and over her soft bare thighs and ass. Alina's arousal was building as more of her sweet wetness bubbled from her teen pussy. Alina then felt the cane just below her ass cheeks again; Mr. Greenfield started to rhythmically bounce the cane on the tautness of her tight young ass, causing it to jiggle, sending waves of pleasure to Alina's already gushing womanhood. Alina's moans increasing as the cane bounced harder and harder on her firm teen ass; Alina found herself extremely close to cumming, then a sharp slap stung her ass to its core. Followed by another and then another, with each sharper smack, Alina moaned with hard desire; hearing Mr. Greenfield say, "You like that, don't you, Miss Alina," smack smack Alina unable to respond, she just wiggled her ass in expectation, hoping Sir would take the lead.

Slap slap again, her ass jiggling perversely, wetness splashing from her sopping wet gash as she came, cum spreading wildly across her bright red ass cheeks. Mr. Greenfield whispered again, "I think you do, Miss Annorson; I think maybe you like it more than you would like to let on."

Mr. Greenfield could've believed the teasing slut was getting off on being spanked; what started as a kind of revenge for teasing him had Miss Alina squirming in pleasure instead. He was looking to satisfy the perverted desire to see her sexy young body up close and have a little fun. Maybe teach her a lesson, suddenly taking a kinky twist, working her up even more with unrelenting sexual need. Cum dripping down her thighs, her mind in desperate need of more.

Unable to control his own need anymore, Sir had to release his hard cock; in between the sweet stings, slaps, and caresses, Alina heard the distinct sound of a zip releasing. Trying to turn her head to look, Mr. Greenfield snarled, then smacked her ass harder and told her to, "Keep facing forward, Miss Annorson." Her teacher never envisaged the scene now before him, his cock painfully straining in his pants, his mind lost to the sexy teen slut moaning for more!

With his hard cock released, Mr. Greenfield stroked himself as he rubbed the cane gently up and over Alina's red striped ass cheeks, giving her ass a reprieve and allowing himself a moment to stroke his hardness and soak in every slutty curve of Miss Annorson tight teen form.

All Alina wanted was to desperately see Mr. Greenfield's cock, feel his hardness in her hand, touch it with her tongue swirl it around its head. Taste his precum, take it deep into her mouth, and more than anything, feel the violent erotic throbbing in her throat when he cums. Mr. Greenfield stood up, his cock glistening with lust, the sight of Miss Annorson burning red ass cheeks and smouldering pink pussy had his cock throbbing past a point he had never intended to reach!

Mr. Greenfield was struggling to compose himself, all sense of decency fading only to re-emerge as a burning need to use Miss Alina's nubile teen body! Tease her slutty need and mind until she screamed for more.

Moving the cane back between Alina's legs, he sat behind her in the comfort of the leather couch.

Her sweet plump ass was only inches from his face, the scent of her teen sex fuelling every indecent thought to an uncontrollable need, sliding the cane up her inner thigh to giggles of schoolgirl laughter. Reaching her delicate glistening pussy, framed high in her mesmerizing thigh gap cum dripping from every tender fold. He slipped the cane gently between her lips to moans of a young slut on heat, her slick cum sticking and coating the cane with her needy desires.

Mr. Greenfield danced the cane gently over her lips to more sensual moans, occasionally letting the tip tease the underside of her clit.

Alina pushed her ass back, wanting more, then she felt the smack of skin on skin. The sting going even deeper into her gushing tight quim,

Mr. Greenfield's hand remaining on her tight ass cheek, squeezing and caressing the firmness. The warmth of Alina's desire radiating back through his hand, unable to think anymore and unable to remove it. Alina's seduction was now complete as he caressed her perfectness, soaking in her desire. Feeling it invade his better judgment, his hand sliding between her ass crack to more giggles of a schoolgirl being tickled. Reminding him of her innocence only went to heightened his perverted need. Teasing his fingers between her cheeks, pausing to delicately tease her tight little backdoor, Alina giggling more. The power of lust boiling through every pore of them both,

Mr. Greenfield could no longer contain his lust. Dropped to his knees, put both his hands around Alina's hips, and pulled her gorgeously formed ass into his face, needing to taste the little teasing nineteen years old lust. Soak in her young teen essence probe her sopping wet cunt with his tongue. Drink from her youth, one hand teasing its way through the soft fringe of her teen mound, finding the bud of her slutty desire. Brushing his finger over its little hood and spear his tongue into the depths of her teen pussy. Tongue fucking the promiscuous teen slut to orgasm, over and over. Lapping and sucking her delicious nectar, feeling the heat dripping into his mouth. Swirling his tongue deeper into her pinkness, feeling her pussy walls contracting, quivering as sultry moans edged his tongue further into her slutty desire. Strumming her hard as fuck pulsing clit, Alina screaming in pleasure, falling back into his arms. Legs and hips shaking in ecstasy, her teacher's hard cock wedging between her ass cheeks as she fell back with him against the leather couch.

Alina's pleasure shook her young body, thighs trembling, struggling to catch her breath; she felt the considerable bulge probing her tight young ass. She could feel it throb and squirm between her cum soaked ass cheeks, making her mind delirious with perverted thoughts.

Mr. Greenfield was trying to slide her body higher, the base of his throbbing cock spreading her slutty need as her lips slid over its length. She could feel her un-fucked folds opening quivering to be fucked.

His cock teased at her backdoor, prodding gently just for few seconds, a mere inch or so from her burning wet cunt.

She was technically still a virgin, never been fucked by a man, only fantasies of her daddy. For years it would seem she had been waiting to have her young cunt filled with cock, so close yet so far away. She wanted daddy cock and only daddy's cock, her mind in a blur thinking of ways to seduce him. Her slutty need reflecting the stranger on the bus, the feel of his cock in her hand. The power she had over him at that moment was addictive as anything. The look in his eyes as he orgasmed, pumping strings of hot cum on her bare thigh. She had to see that look again.

Mr. Greenfield lifted her, about to stuff his cock into the depths of his young student. Alina rolled off to his side gasped loudly when she caught sight of Mr. Greenfield's cock, so big, so fucking fat.

Their eyes meet each other for the first time with absolute sexual need, fucking each other with their minds.

Mr. Greenfield's hand reaching for his cock, desperately needing to cum, Alina pushed his hand away and gingerly ran her fingers over his engorged cockhead, feeling the warm wetness, feeling it throb in need. Seeing the power she had over Mr. Greenfield's pleasure as she straddled his thighs. Letting her luxurious full tits spill-free, she caressed one of her erect nipples, teasing herself for her teacher's pleasure. Her fingers dancing enticing over her Mr. Greenfield's inflamed need, their eyes never far from each other. Alina, now in control, sliding her hand down Sir's full length cupping his balls, delicately running her fingernails over the underside. Then running her palm back up its length, caressing the head, feeling the heat of his cock, boiling for release. The look in her teacher's eyes said it all, lust bursting, her palm still caressing him closer and closer.

Her other hand leaving her hard young nipple, she teased a finger over her pussy, coating it in her wetness. Bringing it to her teacher's face, and fucked her finger into his mouth, then playfully wiped some on his cheek. Leaning closer, still palming his cock, keeping his lust just under boiling. Breathing her hot teen breath over his neck, her tongue licked seductively over his cheek. Her lips faded past his as her tongue teased his. Pulling back her tight teen ass, squirming down his thighs, he could feel her hot wetness gliding down his legs. Alina moved both her hands to either side of his waist and lowered her chest until her nipples to just scratched the surface of her teacher's hard desire. Gently swaying her tits side to side, brushing her fat, tender nipples across his dripping hardness. Eyes still on his, she felt him try to fuck his hips into her smooth full tits. Shaking her head no, Sir remained still as she continued her teasing, bouncing her tits over his cock, coating them with his wet need. Cupping her breast, she squeezed it hard and rubbed her highly erect nipple over her teacher's sensitive cock head. Gently teasing around in little circles, barely making contact, just the very tip of her diamond hard nipple teasing her teacher's passion. Watching as his face grimaced and his cock throbbed to her enticing little game.

Sir's tortured look showing he was close, Alina shimmied down his legs a little further, placing his cock just where she needed it, not wanted, absolutely fucking needed. Wrapping both hands around the base of his cock, struggling to contain his girth, Mr. Greenfield felt her hot breath blow tantalizingly over the head of his engorged cock. Alina instantly felt it throb to her slutty delight; with both hands, Alina started to stroke his fat cock, base to tip, lingering at the head, squeezing more precum to release. Watching it drip-free, using her little fingers to spread it evenly over his cock head. Again she jerked his cock full length, becoming mesmerized as more and more precum spilled coating her hands in his salty wetness. Alina's tongue poking out between her lips, she heard Sir moan just before she tentatively dipped her tongue into his salty wetness. Her first taste, her first time for many things today, pursing her lips, she rubbed the sensitive head across her lips. Her hands still clasped around Mr. Greenfield's thick cock swaying it side to side. Teasing it over her lips, her tongue darting out to taste more of his salty lust. She had to feel it throb in her mouth, her throat, her desire desperate to be filled. A slutty thrill shook her young body, pussy leaking more cum as it quivered to the thought.

12