Daddy I Made a Mess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stroked her hands up to just below his swollen head. Her fingertips barely touching each other, opening her mouth, she tried to fuck her lips over his cock; as she struggled with his size, her tongue lapped at the sensitive tip, pushing him closer to nirvana. Hearing his moans again made her little pussy twitch more, increasing her fucked up desire to fill her mouth with hot throbbing cock. Mr. Greenfield bucking his hips for more, trying to invade her mouth with his huge cock. Alina desperately swirling her tongue over his impossibly swollen cock head, feeling his cock lurch and throb harder in her tiny hands. A sensation Alina felt earlier today, Mr. Greenfield was close to cumming, his hips then humped erratically, she felt him roughly grab her head and forcefully shove his cock past her lips. Thrusting his full length into her slutty teen mouth.

The feel of his hot meat filling her mouth throbbing uncontrollably was everything she hoped it to be, his hot load erupting deep within his loins, losing all control. Violently fucking his student's mouth, fucking his huge cock down her velvety smooth throat, blasting massive streams of sticky wet cum into her slutty fucked up need. Alina gagged as each throb filled her to the brim of ecstasy. Pumping and sucking his cock for every last drop until her teacher's cock softened enough to plop out of her used teen mouth. Mr. Greenfield catching his breath, pulled Alina into a tender embrace, ran his fingers over her gorgeous teen curves. Playfully slapped her ass and told Miss Annorson, "To wear fucking underwear tomorrow, or I will bend you over the Principles desk and fuck you senseless!"

To be continued.

12