Daddy, I will have you one day Pt. 03

Story Info
Helens seduction of her Dad continues. Tied down.
7.3k words
4.51
9.2k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
625 Followers

In part 2, Helen sedated her Dad and tied him to the bed, where she rode him to mutual orgasm.

In the is part, we continue the story, will she untie him and will she go through her plan of having sex with her Dad in front of her boyfriend? I think this episode will clear things up a bit. Enjoy.

NOTE: All characters are over eighteen and exist only in my head, any resemblance to real, alive people is purely coincidental.

NOTE 2: I am Swedish and am doing my best. I love writing, it turns me on immensely, but I also really like to read what you are like and not like.

I understand that my English isn't the best, but I bet I speak better Swedish than you...

Please be nice to me and understand that it will NOT be grammatically correct, and some small misspellings are to be expected; instead, please look at the whole picture.

AND, PLEASE rate and comment; I seriously want to know what you think.

Steve

_____

I woke up the next morning and considered untying Daddy, but for some reason, I decided to keep him tied down.

I sat up and looked at him. His arms were tied to the headboard of the bed; he was naked and completely helpless. His cock was lying there, not hard at all, but still quite large.

I had to pee really bad, so I tip-toed past Daddy into the bathroom, did my thing, and then went back. Once back I put on my bra, panties, skirt, blouse, and heels, thinking I'd go get some breakfast for us. As I was ready to leave, I licked my lips and once again reached for his cock.

"Holy shit, Helen! What are you doing?" Daddy screamed as I touched his cock. I hadn't planned it, well, later of course, maybe after breakfast.

"I could ask you the same thing, Dad."

"What do you mean?"

I laughed. "I've been watching you. How long have you been fucking Sarah?"

"Helen this isn't funny. Untie me, now!"

I stood up, unbuttoned my white blouse, and took it off and I knew Daddy was admiring my firm, large breasts, held tight in the sheer bra. My boobs were already firm though, pointing up slightly on the ends, with dark pink nipples that got big when I was excited or Eric playing, and now just by Daddy's horny face. My nipples showed through the transparent bra material accentuating the roundness of my breasts.

"No, I don't think so. You see, for the last few weeks, I've been watching you fuck Sarah; your slut as you called her, and... Sweet girl...." I said, as I pulled my skirt down and off of my ankles, then I saw Daddy's cock twitch as he stared at my matching black see-through bikini thong panties. I turned, to give him a glance of my fit and tight ass, with the tiny black thong strap disappearing into the crack between my cheeks. The front of the thong was a tiny triangle of sheer fabric that only just covered my cunt and showed off my bare vagina lips and bare mound.

The tiny black bra and panties contrasted erotically with my lightly tanned skin blonde hair, and black high heels. The black lacy bra cups were barely big enough to sling my breasts and the panties

"I have decided that I want you. I want you to fuck me like you have been fucking her," I said and ran my hands over my tight body, grasping my breasts and squeezing them through my bra.

One hand drifted down across my tight belly and slowly moved across my pussy, just lightly caressing it. Feeling the pleasure my touch brought, I began to slide a finger along the parting of my vagina lips and back up to where my clitoris was tucked under its hood.

I watched Daddy and his mouth was glued to my pussy.

"Honey, no... please... It's not... It's not right, please put your clothes back...

Massaging my clit through my panties and rubbing one of my breasts, I began to feel very pretty and very sexual and I knew Daddy wanted me badly.

I just smiled at Daddy and his stupid pleas, there was no way I was gonna stop now.

I unhooked my bra and slid it off allowing my shapely tits to escape from the confines of the DD-size bra cups.

I stood wide-legged, wearing only my sheer tiny panties and my black heels. I hooked over the top hem of my panties pulling it down just far enough the top of my pussy showed.

"Pllllleease, honey, don't... Nooo."

Next, I squatted down on my high heels with my legs spread wide, with Daddy's lust-filled eyes looking straight up between my legs in close-up. He stared at my sheer black lace panties, showing my neatly trimmed bush of brown pubic hair through them. I reached down between my legs and pulled my panties aside to show Daddy my naked cunt.

He stared at my open pussy lips and my tiny tight ass hole just below them, vaguely bleeding, "Please, no.."

Then I sensually hooked my fingers under the elastic strap of my thong panties and slid them down and off of my legs, this time exposing the whole of my young bare vagina. I returned to my activities with my right hand going down between my legs as my left hand began to stroke my tit and nipple. The hand between my legs slowly parted my puffy pussy lips and ran a finger between them, feeling the slippery wetness I already had there. I moved my hand and fingers back to my hardening clit and started to rub it back and forth as I pinched my hard nipple with my other hand.

Touching myself felt so good to me with the images of my strong, sexual Daddy fucking me hard again. My pussy lips parted slightly as I masturbated my clit and moaned lightly becoming lost in sexual lust and ecstasy.

Daddy began to breathe heavier as he saw me reach over to the bed stand and pick up my hairbrush. I took the long handle of the hairbrush and turned it in a way I'm not supposed to with a hairbrush. Then I lowered the handle down to my vagina slit and began to rub it up and down along my parted lips, getting nice and wet.

My hairbrush had a fairly thick handle, though it wasn't a very long handle, and the style of the brush itself was ovular.

Once it was wet, I slowly stuck it in my pussy, moaning at the feeling of being full again. I pumped the hairbrush handle in and out of my pussy a few times, then accidentally pumped a third of the bristles into my pussy. Part of me enjoyed the pain of this, but I thought I could probably do better than that. I grabbed my pearl necklace and shoved it in my pussy as far as it could go. I shoved it deeper and deeper until I couldn't grab it unless I put my hand inside my pussy. Then, I took my hairbrush and slowly put as much of the handle as I could into my pussy. I immediately felt resistance from the pearls, but I was so horny, I just kept going until I could fit the entire hairbrush handle into my pussy. I then started fucking myself with the hairbrush and fucking the pearls further into my pussy. This sensation was incredible, feeling the pearls shift around the walls of my pussy every time the handle pushed them deeper into me. I screamed as I fucked myself faster and faster, and my pussy made squelching sounds from being so wet. I was leaking juice all over my bed, while Daddy watched me.

I took my favorite 8-inch dildo and lay back on my bed, next to Daddy, and placed my calf right on top of his now half-full cock. My hips thrust up in anticipation. I slid the cool member against my slit, warming it up for a little while. My free hand clutched at my breasts, desperate to hold onto something. I traced the wet dildo up and down my thighs now and teased around my pussy. I spread my legs wide and I pushed my hips up and down impatiently as I pressed the hardness against my lips. I slowly started to push the first inch in and out. My pussy tried to suck it all the way in, but I resist.

Daddy was just silent now, but his cock was getting hard, by watching me and my calf rubbing it.

I let go of my breast and dragged my hand down my body to join the other in giving my pussy a workout. I moaned softly as my hands worked together. One hand was pushing the dildo in and out softly while the other massaged my clit. My pussy was dripping wet and the hard rod was sliding with ease. I pulled and pushed it faster, deeper, and harder. I brought my pussy up to meet my hand with every thrust. Oh, it felt so fucking good. I couldn't last long like this. I pumped it harder and harder whilst letting my other hand trace around the hood of my clit.

Suddenly, I felt my orgasm building once more. It felt as though I would probably squirt this time from the pressure that was building deep within my pussy. I continued fucking myself hard with the dildo, and pushed more than half inside me, trapping the pearls toward my cervix. I screamed in a beautiful mixture of pleasure and pain, pinched my nipples with one hand, and fucked myself with the other. When I felt my orgasm build up so much that it almost burst, I stopped fucking myself and dropped my dildo. With that hand, I found the end of my pearl necklace so far in my pussy I almost couldn't reach it and pulled it a tiny bit out of my pussy. I spit on my other hand and used it to roughly and vigorously rub my clit in a front-to-back motion. I moaned uncontrollably and loudly, sitting just on the brink of orgasm. Then, all at once, my orgasm overtook my body.

As I rubbed my clit, I was forced to pull my necklace out of my pussy. The force of my orgasm caused the necklace to practically be ripped out of my pussy as I squirted all over my hands, the bed, and Daddy, screaming and writhing in self-induced pleasure. I then took my dildo and shoved nearly the entire rubber shaft into my pussy again and again until I brought myself to another squirting orgasm, covering the bed, and Daddy, in juices. I brought the dildo to my mouth and tasted myself once more as my pussy quivered in a post-orgasmic haze, laying in my own dampness.

Once my orgasmic bliss was over I had allowed myself a few minutes of recovery time. I got up, went into the bathroom again, got the lube, and two minutes later, I went back to the bedroom.

I looked at Daddy and his by now flaccid cock, and began crawling up the foot of the bed between his legs.

"Stop! Helen, you are my daughter. What you are saying is crazy. God damnit stop!" Daddy was starting to thrash around trying to pull free of his hands.

"You didn't say anything now... You didn't complain when you felt my cunt juice squirt all over you did you?"

"Christ!" he growled back, unable to help the hardening of his cock from my actions.

"Sweetheart please, Daddy can't help it so you need to stop, this isn't right."

I stopped for a moment, my face was beside his cock and it was steadily growing.

I stuck out my tongue and gave it a slight lick, making it jerk.

I licked the head, then I licked him all the way to his balls and gave them a long slow lick as well. I slowly licked my way back to the head and took it into my mouth.

"No, Helen. Don't do that." He didn't sound as adamant as he did at first.

"Yes, Daddy, I can see you like it and I know you want me, Daddy." I licked him again.

"No," this time it was barely a whisper.

"Yes, I heard your fight with Sarah, Daddy. I know you've called her Sweet girl and I know you make her call you Daddy." My tongue ran from his balls to the head, swirling around.

"How?"

"I've been spying on you, Daddy. I've been sneaking in and masturbating to you and her having sex. I've heard you call her sweet girl and that you wanted to empty your cum in my pussy," I said, pausing to take him in my mouth.

I pulled my mouth off and looked into Daddy's eyes. There was heat in there, but there was also tenderness.

"That's MY name, Daddy. That's what you call me, your little sweet girl... That's me, I know you want to cum in my little tight pussy, Daddy,"

I wrapped both my hands around him took a deep breath, and let him slide into my mouth. I sucked him deeper and deeper into my mouth. Then I pulled back and started pumping his cock. One hand was sliding up and down his cock in rhythm with my mouth, while my other hand was squeezing his balls.

His head fell back and he groaned.

After a few moments, her father croaked, "Sweet girl, you need to stop or Daddy's going to cum."

I took Daddy's cock in my hands and was rubbing and spinning around him while my head bobbed up and down, taking as much as I could.

I was taking most of him in my mouth, I sucked him harder and felt his body tensing up and knew he was close. He was losing control and started pumping into my mouth faster and harder. I could feel myself starting to gag as he was hitting the back of my throat. Knowing how much he was enjoying this sent a tingle through my body and made me want him inside me.

I increased the tempo, sucking loudly at his engorged crown. My tongue flew over his shaft, as saliva and pre-cum drooled past my chin. My pussy was shuddering at what I was doing, giving a sloppy, wet blowjob to my own father!

His hips began to buck, and I knew he was close to cumming. Finally, my efforts were rewarded. Daddy let loose a deep moan, plunging his cock into my throat. I pulled my head back as strings of hot creamy semen began to jet onto my tongue. He pumped loads of his thick cream into my mouth, and I swallowed his seed with greedy hunger. His jizz seeped out over my lips

"Holy shit!" He groaned out just as I felt the heat of his cum spill down my throat. I continued to move up and down sucking every last drop out of him.

"Good God girl." Daddy's voice was raspy and out of breath. I grinned at him and moved up higher on the bed. I used my elbows to prop myself up then pulled my knees up and spread my legs giving him a full view.

"Daddy, I know you've been looking, I know you've dreamt of eating and fucking my pussy.

Her face was pink and she said softly, "I want you to taste me, Daddy."

Daddy stared up at my swollen, wet pussy, as I straddled his face and I took a deep breath.

"Sit down, sweet girl. Let Daddy taste you."

Grabbing the headboard I lowered myself onto his waiting mouth.

His tongue licked along my slit and over my clit making me whimper. Daddy was licking, biting, and sucking me and I was starting to moan and rock back and forth.

I felt his tongue touch my clit and my legs grew weak. He pressed his tongue harder on my clit. I moaned and dug my fingers further into his hair.

Daddy sucked my clit into his mouth flicking it with his tongue. My hips started rocking with the rhythm of his tongue. I was breathing hard and felt the pressure building.

"Oh God Daddy I'm close." My hips were swaying faster pressing myself harder into his mouth.

I was panting and moving faster as the pressure was building.

It didn't take long before I experienced my first face-sitting oral orgasm and it was as memorable for Daddy.

"Oh, Daddy I'm going to cum. I'm cumming," I cried out, cumming all over Daddy's mouth.

My thighs squeezed Daddy's face, my body trembled and warm wet juices flooded his mouth.

I finally eased back, Daddy's nose, mouth, and chin were soaked.

"My Gosh, Daddy, that was amazing!" I said, still panting.

"Are you okay, Daddy? Did it taste bad? Did I smother you? Did you like it?"

I grinned at him and he grinned back. "I want you inside me now, Daddy."

Daddy's voice was husky with need. "Untie me, baby."

"No Daddy, not yet," I said and crawled down his body.

"Let me help you."

"Baby, No," I said, as he groaned and dropped his head to the pillow before looking back up at my blushing naked body. My generous breasts were mouthwatering him and he noticed my hard-pink nipples were a perfect size when he looked down and saw my little shaved pussy rubbing against his leaking cock in need he whimpered.

I shook my head, in a "I'm-not-gonna-uncuff-you-daddy-way" as I positioned myself over top of him. With one hand I braced myself on him and with the other I gripped his rock-hard cock and rubbed it back and forth along my wet folds.

"Untie me," he repeated.

"Stop Daddy, it doesn't help," I whimpered, grasped Daddy's cock and lined it up to my little hole, and tried to relax my muscles.

"Are you ready, Daddy?" I asked, lining him up at my entrance.

"Sweet girl, this is going to hurt. Let Daddy help you."

"No." I lowered myself enough that the head was inside. Looking into Daddy's eyes, I allowed myself to drop.

"Please," I begged. "Fuck me hard like your dirty slut."

Daddy struggled on the bindings trying to comfort me, or was it a trick?

"Helen, please untie me."

My forehead was on his chest and I shook my head back and forth.

"No, no, Daddy... I want to do this."

"Wait wait wait!" Daddy begged me.

"You're gonna hurt yourself, baby, stop," I imitated his commanding voice, smiled at him, and looked at him with my innocent eyes.

"Just untie me and..."

"No," I interrupted him with an adorable scowl on my face.

"Helen," he growled dangerously. "Only one hand so I can help."

"Uh uh," I groused. "You'll get free and punish me."

"Oh you're definitely getting punished sweet girl, there's no doubt about that."

Daddy locked his hard eyes on mine and I gulped. Was he serious?

"But if you stop now, the punishment won't be as severe as if you go through with this."

"Fuck me hard like your dirty slut, Daddy"

Daddy slammed his hips up.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Make me your dirty little slut."

Daddy lifted his head and looked into my eyes.

"You wanna be Daddy's little slut?" he asked and slammed into me.

"Yes Daddy, I wanna be your slut."

He slammed into her again. "Then fucking take it, slut."

Daddy began counter-fucking me hard and fast.

"Oh God, Daddy, yes, just like that, I'm getting close."

"Does my slut want to cum on Daddy's cock?"

"Oh yes, please, make me cum, make me cum on your cock."

"Then cum on me, Helen. Cum on Daddy," he growled and rolled his hips pushing fully inside her.

My head fell back and I began whimpering, "That's it, right there, right there."

Everything in me tightened then suddenly exploded and I cried out, "I'm cumming!"

I was clinging tightly to him and he slammed into me again and again. Every time I sunk down and Daddy counter-fucked me, he bottomed out deep inside me, moaned loudly, and shot string after string of warm cum deep inside my smoked pussy.

I fell on top of panting Daddy, laid my head next to his, and I could feel his heart pound and his breathing rapid.

Once I was able to move again I kissed him gently.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Did you like being Daddy's slut?"

"Oh yes."

"Ok, Good, then please untie me, and let's have breakfast, and then we can fuck again."

"No, Daddy, I can't, I promised Eric that he could watch you fuck me and I fuck him in front of you."

"Honey.. Please..."

"I'll get you some breakfast, then I'm gonna get a shower and then Eric is coming over, well, in two hours at least.

___

After feeding Daddy some breakfast and listening to his pleas, I went to my room and took a shower, and yes, I did masturbate.

An hour I, walked into poor Daddy with My best friend, Sarah on the phone. Daddy was lying there, all naked with his dried cum all over his belly and my cunt juices on her shoulder, chest, and face..

"Uhhhhhhu, When we came to the place, Ron waiting for us, I started to unbutton my blouse, but Eric stopped me.

"Not yet Princess, keep those couple of buttons undone, but do put this on," Eric said and handed me a black eye mask.

"I put it on and kind of felt like a superhero or one of the women from the movie Eyes Wide Shut. It felt more empowering than anything wearing the mask, feeling like the most important thing I had left was hidden; my identity. Eric walked us back to his office and told us to take a seat.

When I went to sit in the chair, Eric patted his desk; "You get the seat of honor, Princess, while we talk about what's going to happen today."

"Shit, this is sexy, why haven't you told me this before?" Sarah asked.

Drcock666
Drcock666
625 Followers
12