Daddy, I will have you one day Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Been waiting for the right moment, I said, put the phone on speaker, and started to jerk Daddy's limp cock again.

"Ok," great, Sarah said completely unaware that Daddy was tied to a bed and I was jerking his gorgeous cock.

"Alright, My skirt rode up to my waist when I got up onto the desk, and gave Eric a great view of my panties, which to my dismay were already getting wet. Like it was perfectly natural, he reached forward running his fingers up and down my thighs and around my panties. I guess it was since it wasn't the first time... or the second... or even the third.

A man, some sort of boss started talking; "You're probably wondering what you'll be doing here today, don't worry it won't be like yesterday, although I bet you probably would want that. We have a list of tasks for you to perform for our guests today and the ones you fail will get you punished. Pass all the tasks and things may not be so bad for you, in fact, you may have a lot of fun trying to do them," he said and I just nodded.

I blushed at the thought of doing things in front of an audience, but at least I had the mask on.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as he began to toy with my pussy through my panties, Eric's finger tracing my lips and teasing my clit."

"So, Eric was there too, holy fuck."

"Yes, he was, he pulled my panties to one side.

"We have a few rules though for today," the man continued.

"Holy shit, Helen, you were gonna do things in front of people, what kinda things?" Sarah asked.

"Just wait, I want to take my time and enjoy this, I said on the phone, watching Daddy's cock respond to my touch and talk.

"First 1; whatever clothes you take off or are removed, stay off."

"Rule 2, you will do the task without hesitation or question, or you will be spanked," he thrust his fingers in deep at the words "be" and "spanked", making me moan as he did and blush.

"Mmmm, yes sir," was all I managed to say.

"Wow, fuck, Helen, I'm getting turned on by this," Sarah said on the phone, as so was I, especially running my fingernails up and down Daddy's hardening shaft.

"So am I," I responded and kissed Daddy's cock-head.

"Rule 3, if you say no to any of the tasks, the video I sent to your phone, goes on sale on our website," the man said.

"I loved the position I was in. Sitting on a table, being watched like a sex toy, used for their enjoyment, the fear actually turned me on more."

Daddy was getting really hard again.

"Rule 4, if you're about to cum, warn us and make sure everyone knows when you are cumming, no matter where you are, or else."

He pulled his fingers out of me and leaned back into his chair, leaving me feeling empty and unfulfilled, licking his fingers clean.

"Yum, keep fingering that needy pussy of yours, slut," he told me, and without hesitation, my fingers dove right back into my yearning cunt.

I didn't care they were watching me, my animalistic urges took over.

"Rule 5, you will refer to all men around you as Sir and all women as Ma'am," he said while watching me masturbate, with no shyness or shame at all.

"I'm getting, ah, close, mmm, to cumming sir," I said while deeply blushing.

"Good girl," he responded, "you can orgasm when you tell me what happened after you left here, until now."

"For god sake, please, sir! Please, can I cum now! I did exactly what you told me to do!" I was begging, frantic, on the edge of orgasm, trying desperately not to break the rules.

"You may princess," the man said as I orgasmed, fingering my pussy and squirting as I did!

I saw him get up, his cock was hard and out, he moved my hands away from my hot, wet, desperate pussy and plunged his cock into me.

"And I'm going to make you cum."

He lifted my legs up using them like handles and shoved his cock in me hard, filling me all the way, or at least it felt like that. I was going to orgasm again, the second time today in less than an hour. I felt another man kneeling behind me, breathing on my ear, hands holding my arms. I looked up at Eric, whose eyes were locked onto mine while he watched the boss furiously fucked me, the once solid table actually moving back and forth as he did.

"I'm cumming!" I screamed out as the orgasm hit me and at the same time whispered into my ear:

"That's it, take his big cock, you slut."

My orgasm hit me like a nuclear explosion and felt like it wasn't stopping, but continuing to grow stronger, either because of the continued hard fucking or the added humiliation. The second man's hands started fondling my tits through my blouse and kissing, licking, and nibbling my ear, where no man had ever gone before, while the boss kept up what felt like angry fucking on my slutty cunt.

"I'm still cumming!" I yelled out, which caused them both to laugh.

This feeling was incredible, like the first drop on a rollercoaster and the intensity of the ride after. My mind was going crazy with lust and my body felt a rush that wasn't ending. My arms began to shake unable to hold myself up, so I laid back on the desk, legs still up in the air, head over the back of the desk, skirt flipped up and tits bouncing as I was fucked. I guess the other man took that as a cue with my head right in front of his crotch as he pulled out his cock and shoved it into my moaning mouth. I was now being fucked at both ends and neither was being gentle on me, and I loved it.

"MMPH! MMPH! MMPH!" groans of animalistic pleasure coming from my mouth, my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

"Helen.. fuck, I'm fingering myself so hard now, I'm gonna fucking cum soon," Helen said with a cracked voice.

"You, know if I had a man here right now, I would love to have my pussy eaten," I said and positioned myself right over Daddy's face again.

"God, me too... Guess, what... Your Dad is kinda hot."

"Did you hear that Dad? Sarah thinks you're hot."

"Oh, God he's not there is he?"

"God no, do you think I would let him eat my wet pussy?"

"I would," Sarah said and I felt her meaning it as well.

"I didn't think the feeling could get any more intense, a cock ramming its way into my mouth, down my throat, another fucking me mercilessly, one belonging to a guy my age, and the other an old man, old enough to be my father, with my boyfriend watching. The image alone made me feel like a dirty slut, and that feeling just got me even hornier.

"First load of the day, Princess," the boss said ramming his cock as deep as he could go, shooting his load, filling every inch of my pussy with his hot thick spunk.

As he pushed me forward, I felt the younger man's pubic hair on my lips not realizing how deep he had gotten down my throat and I felt his cock start pulsing, he was cumming. I was being filled in my mouth and pussy at the same time. I pictured them both spit roasting me, filling me, my eyes rolling back into my head, my body shaking as cum shot into me at both ends, all the while Daddy was furiously eating my pussy.

"Oh, God, I just came," Sara moans into the phone.

"They both pulled out, leaving me used on the desk, my orgasm finally subsiding, but my mind was still in shock over the massive orgasm I just had. Eric fixed my panties, probably to keep the boss' load in my pussy for as long as possible and the younger man gave me a pat on the head like he was telling me a good girl.

"You just stay there while we get your audience ready," were the last words I heard before I passed out, I was so out of it, that I didn't even know who had said it.

It didn't feel that long before someone came back into the office. I heard a mug put onto the desk, some groaning, and the sound of a metal spoon stirring a cup.

"Rise and shine little girl, the show is about to start!" it was the younger man, Don.

I groggily got up, he handed me a cup of coffee. "Drink up, this should make you right as rain."

I took a sip, but it tasted funny and burned my throat a little, but that didn't stop me from drinking the rest. The cobwebs were starting to clear and I was feeling a little bit more relaxed.

"You like it? It's my own special blend, black coffee, a touch of whiskey, and oh some special cream," he said with a sarcastic undertone.

To be honest I didn't really hear what he said, all I heard was black coffee, blah blah blah touch of blah blah cream. All I knew was that it was coffee, it was warm and it was getting the taste of his sperm off of my tongue.

"Time for the show to start!" Eric said.

He helped me up off of the desk and down the hall, back to the back of the house, all the while his hand having a firm hold on my ass under my skirt. When I finally got to the intended room, I was greeted by a bunch of men, all wearing full face masks, and the moment they saw me, they cheered as if I was a rock star coming out to perform.

"And here she is, the guest of honor!" Eric yelled out for everyone to hear, one of the only people not wearing a mask.

"Now you all know the rules! We have a list of tasks in this bowl, our Princess has to perform them, and for everyone she fails, a penalty. So let's start this off easy with our first task."

The boss already had a piece of paper ready and read it out loud, "Princess wants everybody's name here so she will know who's giving her birthday gift. Anywhere under her clothes, on her body."

I was handed a black marker and tried to figure out how I was going to do this. I remembered the rules, and that I couldn't remove any clothing or it was to stay off and that included undoing buttons, the blouse was thankfully a little loose, the skirt was pleated and flexible and nothing was said about once it was hiked up, it couldn't be pulled back down.

I started blushing but pushed myself to go towards the first group of men.

"Hi, my name is He... Princess, would you like to tell me your name by writing it somewhere on me," I was going for sexy, but sounded like an innocent schoolgirl instead.

I lifted up my shirt, just exposing my stomach to the first smiling man; he bent over resting his hand on my hip, and wrote Matthew on my stomach.

"Happy Birthday, Princess," he said and smiled at me.

It was weird, a lot of them seemed shyer than I was, most of them just signed on my back, around my stomach, and a few were brave enough to sign on my thighs.

"Please guys, don't be shy, I'm here for your entertainment, write wherever you like."

The next one was tall, maybe 6.5 feet, wearing black dress pants and a black shirt, and his mask seemed fancier than everyone else's.

"Bend over slut," he said sternly, direct to the point.

I bent over holding the table in front of me; he pressed down on my back with his left hand and I felt him hike up my skirt, tucking it in the back, and pull my panties down with the other. I heard the marker uncap and what felt like big bold letters, wrote his name across my ass. I guess they never said there was a size limit, so he made sure everyone knew my ass was his. I finally felt dominated for the first time at the party.

"Nice to meet you, princess, you probably can't read it, so allow me," he whispered into my ear, his hot breath piercing me, "My name is Benjamin, you'll remember it after today. And Happy birthday, Princess"

I tried to get back up, but his hand was still pressed on my back not allowing me to move. I felt my panties fall to the floor and then removed. I heard the cap put back onto the marker and with one swift motion.

"Oh God," I said with a squeal, as he shoved the marker into my pussy, put my skirt back into place, and walked away with my panties.

I guess that was the end of the shyness and any power I had because the next men were not shy at all. I walked over to the next table, marker still inside me, and was asked to sit on it. The tables were a little tall and I tried my best to get on until a nice older gentleman helped me sit on the table.

He lifted me up by my butt to get on top of it, groping my butt as he did, fingers teasing my pussy and ass. I couldn't see his face, but in his eyes, I could see he was smiling. He slowly lifted my skirt, exposing the room's new marker holder; he took his time, almost memorizing every inch of my lower half. He brought his hands to my thighs and began spreading my legs slowly apart, the marker slowly pushing out as my legs were spread.

He reached under the table, grabbed my ankles, and brought my feet up onto the table. I put my hands behind me to balance myself, trying not to fall off of the table.

"Sorry young lady, at my age, I like to take my time, and savor moments like these," the man said rather charmingly, reaching for the marker.

"Lift your skirt, young lady."

"Higher!" the man said loudly.

I pulled the skirt up higher, now completely exposed from the waist down, making me blush furiously.

"What a cute little pussy you have," the man said getting a closer look, "and so wet," as he stuck two fingers inside of me.

Fuck, that's Mom, gotta go, I'll finish the store some other day, it was fucking amazing," I said and clicked her away to take Mom's call instead.

"Hi Mom."

"Hi honey, are you home?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I haven't heard from your Dad since yesterday, and I'm getting worried, is he home?"

"No, Mom, he's not at home now, but I saw him earlier, and he looked fine, It's kinda hard, you know, can I take a message?"

"Ok, I know he can be a bit tricky at times, but is he treating you well, I mean is he cooking and looking after you?"

"Yes, Mom, don't worry, he's doing a good job."

I sat down on the bed and continued teasing his cock."

"Good, you know how your Dad can be, distracted and sometimes absent."

"No, Mommy seriously, he's been good, really been standing up, or is in manning up?" I said and licked Daddy's cock-head, God it was salty.

"You, sweetie, don't judge him too hard, he's doing his best."

I didn't answer straight away since I had Daddy's hard cock in my mouth."

"Yeah, Mom, I understand, but really think that he is doing his best."

That makes me happy, I'm glad you're getting along so well, he can be hard to live with."

"Yeah, Mom, I'd even say real hard."

By now, Daddy was moaning and his cock was pulsating.

"Hahaha, I know, believe me, but he also has some good qualities as well."

Slurp, slurp.

"Like what Mom, is he good in bed?"

"Honey... I really don't think we should talk about that, it's your Father."

I started sucking on Daddy's cock, hard and then pulled my head back. His cock popped out of my mouth with an audible sound, the kind you could hear from porn, the unmistakable sound, the one that could not be confused with anything else.

"Helen?" Mom's voice was different. "Honey, I'm hearing something on your end."

I paused for a second, a thin trail of my saliva connecting Daddy's cock to my lower lip. He looked up at me and I held the phone closer to her.

"What is it, Mom? Are you inside or something? Because I can hear you loud and clear."

"Anyway, I don't think we should talk about your Father in that way."

My mouth went back up to his cock. I licked at my head, and moved a hand up his legs, feeling his hamstrings and his hard butt, as guided guided his hard, throbbing cock between my lips again.

As it filled my slick mouth, I made a sound of affirmation. "Mhm."

I repositioned myself so that my smoked pussy was right over Daddy's almost fully grown cock.

"Ok, no worries," I said as I lowered my cunt on his cock.

"But, since you asked, and I mean, you're 20 and I'm sure you've heard us a few times, yes, honey, he's pretty good."

cluck cluck cluck

I was starting to ride Daddy hard now, and I could see that he couldn't take my eyes off my large bouncing breasts.

"So, enough about that, what are you up to lately?"

"You know Mom, been really busy actually, me and Eric are... well, open, so I'm sort of seeing this other man."

"Really, and Eric?"

"I think he likes my tits, the old man, Mom, well, and Eric too of course," I said with a tiny coy frown on my face as I watched Daddy hunger for my huge tits."

"What, honey, I really don't think..."

"And as he slides into me, Mom... Fuck... It's amazing, you should try his cock... I think you would like it..."

Silence, Mom was shocked.

"Fuuuuuck me, Daddy" I whimpered in his ear.

"Honey... I...."

"Mom... seriously... Have you never thought about fucking anybody but Daddy?" I said slowly pulling my heavy breasts up towards Daddy's open mouth. I let them hang there for a moment before shaking my shoulders. Daddy watched as his daughter's huge boobs swayed back and forth as they clapped and jiggled right before his eyes.

"I... I... Helen, what's gotten into..."

I eased off Daddy's cock, put Mom on speaker, got down on my knees between his spread legs, pushed my tits together, and placed his cock into my ample cleavage.

I slid his long hard cock between my breasts and slowly slid Daddy's cock back and forth between my tits.

Then I leaned forward and pushed the same nipple onto Daddy's hungry mouth.

"I've never seen a guy so desperate, Mom. His mouth was attached to my nipples, sucking, licking, biting a bit. He was uncontrollable, and I loved every second of it."

"Honey, stop it... Who did that... No, don't tell me..."

"My new lover, Oh, God, Mom you would love him."

"Honey, stop. What's gotten into you?"

"Mom, he practically begged to suck on them."

"No, Honey, I have to go, I have no idea, what you're doing now, and frankly I don't want to hear anymore, goodbye, I hope you feel better soon."

"Oh, Mom, believe me, I said and watched Daddy maul my large tits and his cock rock hard.

"I'm gonna make him cum, Mom."

Click. She hung up.

"Oh, you fucking naughty girl, doing that for you Mom, with me... Fuck... You are one sick girl, you know that?"

"Yes Daddy, I know.... I guess she didn't want to join us any longer, oh, well, her loss," I said and reached my hand underneath myself, under my butt, my hand popping out over my asshole.

I stared at my father, whose eyes of course were turned to the sight of my fingertip over my anus. There was a ton of liquid on my asshole, drained from my vagina, so I didn't need any more lubrication. I swirled my finger on my sensitive butt, my legs twitching, as I reported:

"Oh fuck Daddy, I'm touching my ass, I'm touching the outside."

RING. It was Eric.

______

END PART 3

Now maybe you know how sexually perverted Helen was. And Daddy... she's your daughter, you shouldn't be doing that... In the next part we will find out what Eric wants.

Please remember that I am Swedish and doing my best. Please be nice to me and understand that it will NOT be grammatically correct, and some small misspellings are to be expected; instead, please look at the whole picture.

AND, PLEASE rate and comment; I seriously want to know what you think.

You have a good day, and soon the next part will cum (come).

12