Daddy Impregnates Daughter

Story Info
Daddy uses daughter to repopulate.
979 words
3.75
108.4k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world ended with a bang, all fire and bombs and chaos, but my parents made it into the vault before it closed. I would be the first child born in the vault, as was what was expected. The vault was small in comparison to the other ones they'd seen in the brochures, with only 10 people to occupy it, my parents, and 8 other women ages 18-30. Daddy was expected to repopulate using these women, but not wanting to start off on a bad note, was told it would be best if my mom, his wife, got to have the first.

So, after I was born, he started one by one populating the vault. I was fine with that, it meant I got to grow up with lots of other kids my age, a big family. When I turned 18 all of the original members had produced several children, my mom had 5 others after me. Still, I was always Daddy's favorite even though he took no part in raising me. He was busy running the vault and populating it. My turn came on my 18th birthday, I hadn't realized I'd be expected to continue my mother's footsteps in bearing my Daddy's children.

The door slid open, and he stepped inside my room, I looked up and smiled from my bed. He closed it behind him. He was considered overseer, and was the only one who could lock a door, and he used that power now.

"Happy birthday, baby." He cupped my face, turning it up to him. I smiled.

"Thank you, daddy." I smiled, nuzzling into his hand.

"Do you know what that means?" He dropped his hand and looked expectantly at me.

"Cake?" I asked, hopefully. He chuckled and unzipped his vault suit.

"Take your clothes off baby." He was carefully removing his clothes, folding them neatly over the chair by my desk. He was naked before me, his cock hanging half hard in front of my eyes. I had never seen one before, it was mesmerizing. I opened my mouth to say something, but he grabbed my face again, squeezing my cheeks to my mouth puckered into a little 'O' of surprise. "I'm not wasting time on this useless mouth. Take your clothes off." He growled; I'd never seen him act like this before. Dominating and demanding, he let go and I fell back.

My hands moved to my zipper, and I slowly undressed under his scrutinizing gaze. His eyes devoured my body hungrily, each new inch of skin I revealed only made him breathe harder. When I had fully removed it, he pushed it from my hand and yanked me off the bed. He held me flush against him, our skin slick against each other. I sucked in a breath as his hand moved from my back where he'd pulled me up from the bed, down to cup my ass. His fingers dipped between my legs, feeling my thighs as they trembled.

"Daddy." I was panting, clutching at him, wanting to feel more of him. Wanting all of him. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back, I yelped, arching against him. I felt my nipples rub against the russet hair on his chest. He lowered his mouth to my neck, inhaling deeply against my skin. I shivered and my arms clutched him to hold myself up as my legs wobbled precariously under me.

He sunk his teeth in, and I moaned loudly, desperately. I wanted it, I wanted his mouth on me, I wanted to be consumed by his desire. He lifted his mouth as my skin, slick from his saliva purpled. He tossed me face down on my bed, ass up, and grabbed me by the hips. Yanking me towards him, my ass clapped against his pelvis. I felt his hard cock between my cheeks as he rutted against me. I wanted more, I wanted all of him.

"Please Daddy." I moaned, desperate, wanton. He slapped my ass and I yelped. He spat on me, and I felt it drip between my crack and down to my pussy. I sucked in a breath, and swallowed hard. He slid in slowly, never stopping to give me a moment to adjust to the new sensation. I wiggled my hips, and he slapped my ass again. I yelped and fell still, as he burrowed deeper and deeper. It felt endless, I felt overwhelmed, and then his hips were pressed to my ass, and he stopped. He stayed there a moment, and I wondered if the world had stopped around me.

"Please Daddy." My voice sounded hoarse, but I hadn't needed to beg, he slid out a bit, slowly, and then slapped back in. I yelled loudly, and arched my back. His balls slapped my thigh as he came for another thrust. I pushed back to meet him, and he grunted.

"Fuck baby, slow down or I'll finish early." He growled, digging his fingers into my hips. But I wanted more. I was desperate. I wanted all the cum he had to offer. I bounced back faster, ignoring his guttural noises, ignoring the growl he let spill from his lips. He grabbed me and held me still as he began to cum deep in my pussy. But I wasn't done, I continued bouncing, feeling with each thrust him shoot another rope of seed into me. I looked over my shoulder at him, his face was contorted in bliss.

"I want more Daddy." I stuck out my bottom lip and he sighed.

"Well, I can't say no to my baby on her birthday." He sighed and slipped his cock out of my pussy. He laid down on my bed, body glistening with sweat. "Wake me in an hour and we'll go again." He tossed an arm over his eyes. I grinned.

"Yes daddy."