All Comments on 'Daddy Impregnates Daughter'

by Bucktooth22

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeabout 2 years ago

Your premise defies logic. If the world has ended in nuclear holocaust, who's enforcing that 18 only rule? I know Literotica requires that rule, & i agree with it, but your stated premise is global repopulation. Would society really discourage 15 and 16 year olds from repopulating? They're the very best people for the job. Which brings us to this... Why one man and nine women and not 5 and 5? To repopulate you need genetic diversity. Here, everyone is bros and sis. You're gonna start seeing serious birth defects in the 2nd or 3rd generation not to mention long term. Also, why is her dad the only person getting the women pregnant? Did none of those women have boys?

Which leads to... Where are all those people living? The bunker only held 10, he bred her in the bunker on her 18th, and her mom alone had 5 more kids. Times 9.

Which then makes me wonder, why are they still living in the bunker after 18 years? Is the air still not safe? If not, why create 45 or so kids? Also, what are they eating, if they can't go outside?

Speaking of that, what's up with "only daddy can lock a door..." but you didn't expand. Is this Gilead?

I simply can't suspend that amount of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage like this should never reach publication.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Didn't realize there was a Vault 0.69

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like the other comment says, I just couldn’t get past the premise. You literally said in the beginning that the vault was small- how in the hell does it then fit soooooo many people? Are they constantly eating each other, and that’s why the father has to keep reproducing? Also, there was no initial attraction between them (or you at least didn’t take the time to write it); you are acting like everyone is just totally alright with incest 18 years after the world got destroyed. The daughter wasn’t the only option. I could not get past thinking about all the genetically made deformities that would later be had after you said how many children the mom produced, and especially after the daughter came in to play. Just borderline confusing- create the world around the initial premise so it at least makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You have no idea how bad i want to fuck my daughters an get them pregnant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBucktooth22@Bucktooth22
Eternally torn between lengthy depictions of mythical landscapes in old leather bound books full of hard to pronounce words, and barking at strangers.