Daddy in the Dark Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the texts did nothing to dent my shameless conscience they did spark a useful memory. With my trip to the clinic the next thing on my agenda I am reminded of a conversation my mother and I had just a few months ago. She was going on and on about the copper IUD she had gotten, a simple procedure that only took a few minutes at the doctor's. Not only did it mean nearly flawless protection from unwanted pregnancies it also, and this was the part that interested me in particular, could act as emergency contraception after the fact as long as you got it within a few days.

A light goes off in my mind. Perfect!

Forget the morning after pill, this was the way to go. With this in place I could have all the unprotected sex I wanted with very minimal risk of getting knocked up. I wasn't interested in it before because, to be blunt, I didn't trust Josh enough not to be fucking around on me behind my back. If Josh had anything I sure as hell didn't want to get it. And just on a base level I never liked the idea of him cumming inside of me. But with Daddy...mmmmm...Daddy I trusted. He was in a committed long term relationship. He didn't sleep around. Besides, if he had anything the damage would already be done after last night. Also, after feeling him so raw and natural there was no way I wanted sully our love with a nasty rubber sheath. With Daddy not only didn't I mind if he creampied me...I craved it!

Closing my eyes I slip a hand between my legs and slide my middle finger along my dewy labia as I remember the thick manly cock stretching me open and that wonderful warm wet feeling of Daddy's creampie as his softening manhood slid out of me. He fucked me soooo good. What a man!

"Ohhhhh!" I sigh as my finger prods just a bit deeper. "Ohhh God!"

With a shake of the head I bring myself back to the present yet again. Focus Fawn, focus! If things went as I suspected they would I would be basking in that feeling again very soon.

I spring from my bed ready and raring to take on the day.

I am already coming up with a story for my doctor about how my boyfriend's condom broke last night as I dress and get ready. Initially I was going to dress in jeans and a t shirt but today...today I wanted to look nice. Pretty. Today I wanted to be a girly girl. I choose my cutest panties then slip into a breezy yellow sundress patterned with pretty pink and white flowers. I look at myself in the mirror and twirl in place, the short skirt of the dress lifts to give a glimpse of the lacy pink panties. I looked as good as I felt.

Stepping into a pair of matching yellow flip flops I tuck my phone into my small handbag and head out of my room. There was a chance I wouldn't be able to get in to see my doctor but I knew that wasn't likely. We had the best insurance money could buy and our family doctor's practice was one of the finest in the city. They had a short and exclusive list of clients and they took care of them well.

As I walk through our palatial home I am suddenly acutely aware of the incredible wealth and security this place provide me that I normally took for granted. I lived in this beautiful house with no rent or bills to worry about. I was given a generous allowance so that I could concentrate on my schooling and not have to work. As I get into my little red Fiat 500 that I had been given for my high school graduation I recognize that few of my friends received such boons with no strings attached. A feeling of humble gratitude fills my heart like never before. I had my hard working father to thank for it all.

Daddy looked after his Kitten so good. It was about time I looked after him.

That day whizzes by like a delightful dream. The breeze felt fantastic on the bare skin of my legs. The bright sunny day warmed my flesh and made all the colors of the city pop with vibrant life. The music on the radio was bopping and bit of food I did eat was the best I'd ever tasted. I never knew life could be this good. I could have been hit by a bus and I don't think I even would have felt it.

The only reason I pick up my phone was to check if it was Dad. Friends and classmates text and call but I ignore them all, most of them likely wanting to ask about what happened with Josh. I knew I couldn't hide my joy and I didn't want to have to answer their questions. My happiness was a secret and that made it feel all the more precious.

The doctor's office proves no challenge. I was seen right away and after a short conversation the procedure was done no problem at all. As I lay on the table, my legs up in the stirrups and staring up at the bright fluorescent lights, I keep my purpose for being here firmly in mind. There is only a slight pinch and before I knew it I was on my way.

My next stop was the boutique where Mom got her perfume. I knew I could just use what my mother had at home but something about that didn't sit right with me. I wanted my own bottle. I didn't want anything from that woman...except her man.

Even as it is happening I have a sense that I was losing my grip on reality. Every thought of my Mom brought with it intense feelings of jealousy and resentment. Every thought of my Dad had me soaring through the clouds. These were not balanced and rational feelings and yet...I couldn't care less.

My only care in the world was finding a way back into the arms of the man I loved. My big, strong, successful, confident, handsome, perfect man. My interest in my father might have started as a naughty kink but now, having tasted of the forbidden fruit, it had grown into so much more.

I loved my Daddy with all of my heart, I always had, but it was different now. I didn't just love him, I was IN love with him. A feeling that made all of my silly girlish crushes of the past seem like cheap paltry things. Unlike those juvenile interests this was REAL.

I finish my outing with a light lunch and a bit of shopping where I pick up some skimpy lingerie just for fun. The ladies at the store can't help but smile at me as I bounce and titter around the shop like a rhapsodic pixie. My giddy happiness was positively infectious.

With nothing left to do I zip home as quickly as I could. There was no hurry as I still had hours to wait until dark, but there was nowhere else I would rather be.

***

If my morning and early afternoon was a dream my late afternoon and evening is a nightmare.

The good vibes carried over for awhile. I danced and sang to some upbeat tunes I put on. I tried on my new lingerie, a lacy see through black babydoll with matching thong panties. I checked myself out in the mirror and wiggled my tush and jiggled my titties to the beat. Hot damn did I look good! Wanting to feel sexy I leave it on.

However, left alone in the big empty house with just my thoughts my blissful lunacy could not sustain itself. Unwelcome reality began to intrude my into my happy headspace at every turn. The family photos on the walls spoke of a happy normal life. Pictures of me in the various stages of childhood, pictures of my mother and father in each others arms, pictures of the big moments...vacations, Christmases, my first recital, their wedding day, my birth, my graduation...all there as a monument to the wonderful life we shared.

There was one photo in particular that haunted me, a picture of Mom by herself with one of those false looking half smiles she thought she pulled off so well. The eyes seemed to follow me, watching me and judging me like she always did. She never understood me or supported me like Daddy did. Always nagging, always criticizing, always tearing me down. I am forced to lay it face down after awhile as I just could not take that stare.

It still wasn't the guilt that was getting to me but the fear. Fear of ruining this incredible home life my father had built for us. What he and I did last night put everything at risk. His marriage, his reputation, everything.

Time refused to pass at any sort of reasonable speed, every minute felt like an hour. No matter what I did I could not distract my worried mind. Movies, homework, music, tidying up, nothing helped the clock to move quicker.

And with that time to think came the doubts. In my mind I run over again and again every second of the short time I spent with my father this morning. I analyze his every word, tone, gesture, and expression. The insinuation I was so sure of earlier is not so clear now looking back on it. He never actually said anything directly.

He said to he didn't like my navel piercing. Was that his way of telling me it looked trashy? That I looked like a tramp? I know he didn't care for tattoos and piercings on women. He saw them as low brow or childish. Was it simply his way of telling me to grow up?

He said he liked Mom's perfume on a woman. Was that some subtle way of telling me that I should be more like her? Loyal, responsible, classy, serious minded, and mature. Or maybe it was it was his way of saying he was completely committed to her? That he only wanted his wife in his bed, that he preferred her over anyone...including me.

He said he wouldn't be home until after dark. Maybe it wasn't an invitation, maybe it was a warning NOT to do what I had last night. Maybe he was testing me to see if I would do the right thing. Maybe he wasn't getting home until after dark because he didn't want to see me today after what we did. Maybe he was ashamed of me and couldn't bear to see me. Maybe...he hated me for what I had done.

What he HAD said, repeatedly and in clear direct language, was that we would never talk about what happened. I remember his anger from the night before. I remember him telling me to leave the bed and the room. I remember that hurt look on his face when he first saw me this morning.

The story I convinced myself of this morning was unraveling. My world was falling down around me and I had no one to turn to. This wasn't exactly the sort of thing I could chat with my girlfriends about. I had never felt so alone.

Running my hands over the flimsy sheer fabric of my babydoll I look down at myself and feel like a fool for buying it. What was I doing? What I wanted was impossible.

Curling up on Daddy's big leather armchair I close my eyes and lean my shoulder and face into the back of it and imagine it was his wide chest. The chair smelled like him a bit. I trace my fingers along the sewn creases and nuzzle in harder wishing more than anything in the world to feel his strong arms around me and hear his deep calming voice telling me everything was going to be okay.

"Daddy...I'm sorry."

Bzzzt

My phone vibrates on the coffee table.

I sigh as I force myself to get up from the chair. Another text from one of my friends no doubt or perhaps it was Josh trying to crawl back to me. I pick up the phone and look at the screen. The message was from...him!

"You didn't sleep much last night. I want you in bed by 9 pm sharp Fawn. That's an order."

I stare at the words as in an instant all of the dark and gloomy energy around me clears like a morning fog. I hop once and actually let out a giggle. Maybe I was misreading all of the signals but fuck it. Daddy always told me that anything worth having took courage and faith. I would be brave. I would have faith. And if I was wrong...so be it.

Feeling playful I text back. "Awww Daddy, do I hafta?"

"Be a good girl and do as I say Kitten."

I nearly swoon. "Yes Daddy."

"Sweet dreams my girl."

"You too. Love you." I followed this with a series of heart emojis.

"I love you too."

I twirl in place, arms outstretched wide, feeling light as a feather.

I set the phone down and for some reason walk straight back to the photo I had tipped. Very carefully I tilt the frame back up again and place it just as it had been. I look at the picture anew. I now notice the crows feet at the corners of her eyes. The wrinkles starting show around the mouth and forehead. The slightly sagging skin of the cheeks. Her long blonde hair not as thick and lustrous as it once was. I knew she had to dye it to keep out the gray. For a woman in her 40's she looked great, but all the dye and makeup in the world could not hide the fact that her peak vitality was waning. We looked so much alike she and I. Same rich brown eyes, same long blonde hair, same slender build. But I was younger, fitter, firmer, and prettier. I was the new improved model and it was high time Father traded up.

It is not the intimidating visage of my mother I see in photo now, it is the fading beauty of a past her prime competitor. Staring straight into my mother's eyes a deviously wicked smile grows across my face.

"Don't worry." I whisper. "I'll keep Daddy's bed nice and warm while you're gone." I blow it a kiss as I turn and strut from the room. Turning off light I titter. "Nighty night Mother."

***

9pm and I am right where I was 24 hours ago, laying on my parents bed naked as the day I was born. I played with the idea of wearing the lingerie but decided against it as he wouldn't even be able to see it in the dark. Besides, I wanted to recreate the scene from last night as closely as I could. Besides the perfume and the lack of a navel ring I am just how I'd been then. Laying on my side with one leg straight and one bent, the side of my face pressed into the pillow, I was in the perfect position to be spooned from behind.

Unlike last night however there is no way I could drift off to sleep, I am far too excited and horny for that. I lay in the dark in just the same position, snuggled against the pillow and enjoying the feeling of the top quality bedspread against my skin. My eyes are wide open and adjusted to the dim light that managed to filter in through from around the thick curtains, it would not be truly pitch dark for some time yet.

My heart skips a beat as I hear the distinctive growl of the Porsche pull into the driveway. Staying perfectly still my ears strain to listen.

After longer than usual I hear the front door open and close, then the rattle and clink of his keys as they are deposited in the ceramic bowl he kept them and the thump of his shoes hitting the wall as he kicks them off. Then it is quiet. I grip the corner of the pillow and struggle to control my breathing, the moment of truth was fast approaching.

There is a clank of glass on glass followed by more silence. He was in his office at the base of the stairs. After a minute or so there is another clink as decanter met tumbler. This happens again soon after as Daddy takes in another dose of liquid courage. Again a hush falls over the house, unbroken for at least five excruciating minutes.

The next sound I hear is an almost imperceptible creak of a floorboard at the end of the hall. I had left the bedroom door wide open. With the dim twilight still providing a touch of light in the room I knew he could see the contours of my body among the shadows from where he stood. He was looking at me right now...I feel my whole body alight with hot desire.

I close my eyes and just listen.

He stands there a long time. I could just barely make out his deep regular breathing and every so often the creak of him shifting his weight would give him away. Then footsteps, careful quiet footsteps, getting closer. He was at the doorway now. I could sense him there, that feeling you have when you know you're not alone. After another agonizing pause I hear him let out long sigh.

"What the fuck am I doing?" He grumbles to himself under his breath.

He was getting cold feet as he approached the point of no return. Last night had been a genuine mistake, at least on his part. It was something that, in time, could be rationalized and forgiven. What ever he did now he did knowingly. With it being dark, with me wearing Mom's perfume, there might have been a case for plausible deniability but this time we both knew exactly what we were doing. We were on the cusp of committing a sin of the highest order. Everything came down to these next few moments.

There was literally no reason in the world we should go forward with this and there was every reason to stop. But the intoxicating spell of taboo lust had bewitched us. I knew now he wanted me every bit as much as I wanted him.

"Mmmmm." I hum in a soft high voice as I shift my naked body, acting as though I was in a shallow sleep. I slide my left knee higher and wiggle my booty as I settle in. "Mmmm."

This sudden motion and the sweet hum of my voice breaks the tense stillness of the room. As I was hoping it spurs my father into action. I hear movement and the sound of cloth moving over skin and hair followed by the noise of his shirt hitting the floor.

My pussy is throbbing and wetter than it had ever been.

He moves swiftly and enters the attached washroom. Without turning on the light I hear him was his hands and face then brush his teeth. After a few deep fortifying breaths he is back in the room. I hear the metal of his belt buckle then the zipper then the whoosh of his trousers hitting the floor. I hear another noise, a noise I can only imagine is his underwear sliding off of him. YES!

The bed shifts as he sits on the side and removes his socks. Sliding back onto the covers he more sits than lays on his side of the bed, the top of his back leaned back against the heavy headboard. He was so close I could smell him, that perfect masculine musk mixed with that distinctive cologne of his. A one of a kind aroma that wove its way back through to my earliest memories and beyond.

I continue to lay still though I was so revved up I feared I might burst out of my skin with horny excitement.

And then...nothing.

I knew he was looking at me. I could feel his eyes on my nude flesh. He moves to touch me, I could feel the heat of his palm within an inch of my shoulder, then he pulls back. He takes a deep breath. He reaches again, this time I feel the tickle as his fingers run over the tips of my long hair. He pulls back again. He swallows hard. A third time he tries, leaning down he hovers over me without actually touching. His warm breath washes over my ear and neck, even through the mint of his toothpaste I could smell Scotch on his breath. I wait to feel his lips against me...but third time he returns to his position leaned back against the headboard. He lets out a huff of frustration.

Gone was the confidence of the night before when he mistook me for his wife. The knowledge that this was his little girl beside him proved a mighty chain to break. I knew he wanted this but understandably he is reluctant to give in to his forbidden desires. I had no such qualms. This time I would have to show him the way.

"Mmmm." I purr as I turn over, keeping my voice at a whisper to facilitate the illusion that I was my mother. "You're home."

"W-What are you doing!?" He gasps, suddenly terrified of my active participation in this. I think he thought I would just lay there quiet and passive as I had last night. I would have been happy to do so too, but tonight my man needed a kick start.

Moving with easy graceful fluidity I bring myself up beside him and give him a peck to his bearded cheek. I don't stop there. Sliding my fingers through the rugged hair of his chest I kneel up to face him. Though the dim light was almost gone I can just see the glimmer of his wide eyes. As if paralyzed he just sits there staring as I straddle his legs and sit down his thick meaty thighs.

Running my fingers playfully up and down his muscular torso I smile. "I've been waiting all day for this." I then lower my right hand, fingertips stroking his skin all the way down, and take a firm grip of his big fat cock. "And I think you have too."

***

He lets out a guttural grunt and tenses up as I squeeze his cock in my hand. It wasn't hard yet but it certainly wasn't flaccid either. I am reminded all over again what a magnificent member my Dad had. A girl could get spoiled with such a thing. Mom probably didn't even realize anymore just how lucky she was.