Daddy in the Dark Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell I had taken him off guard with my bold action. He sits unmoving and unsure what to do or say next as his daughter gropes his fat schlong. I can sense the hesitancy as he internally debates whether to follow through with this but having him here now I wasn't about to let this chance, or this cock, out of my grasp.

Leaning in I kiss him hard on the lips. Not a family kiss but a powerful lover's kiss. I loved the way his prickly yet supple beard felt against my cheeks. With our mouths pressed together I burrow my tongue through his tight lips while at the same time give his dick one long slow stroke up and down. He grunts again and flinches at my tight gripped stroke but after a moment's resistance he relaxes and opens up to me. His teeth part and I plunge my tongue deeper into his mouth.

The tension in his large frame eases beneath me then his right hand comes up into the space between us and caresses my trim belly. I smile through the kiss, he was looking for the belly button ring. Parting our lips I run my fingers through his hair with my free hand and pull him into my willowy neck where he can get the full fragrance of his wife's perfume. It killed me to play out this flimsy charade but Daddy needed it, for now.

"It's me darling." I say in a husky whisper, emulating my mother's slightly deeper voice. Running the back of my hand down his neck I let him feel the metal of the ring I had on my ring finger, an added touch I thought of at the last minute. "It's me."

His body relaxes even further. His thick fingers grip into the flesh of my soft belly as he sucks gently at the base of my neck, his beard tickles my collarbone. My breast is grabbed suddenly by his other large hand, his palm pressing in and completely eclipsing my little titty.

"Mmmm." I sigh.

The making out and heavy petting continues, my right hand stroking the whole time. His rigid manhood stood at full attention now. So hard, so thick, so...perfect. Josh's meager little pecker simply could not compare, there were few that could. He goes to take my by the shoulders but I slip down under his grasp. Sidling down so that my body rests on his right leg I open my mouth wide and take my father's cock into my mouth.

"Rrrrm!" He groans as my hot wet sucking mouth encompasses his beefy knob. The organ flares to maximum stiffness as my lips wrap firmly around his shaft. He was perfectly hard last night but this was a whole other level. His dick was as hard as a plank of solid oak, harder than I had ever felt before. He must be extra excited tonight.

I give him no time to adjust. Holding his stout cock by it's base I immediately begin to bob up and down his mighty manhood, sucking fiercely as I do so.

"Ohhh fuck!" He heaves at the intensity of the head I was giving. "Shit, baby...ohhh shit! Rmmm!"

The sound of my father enjoying what I was doing him is an indescribable pleasure. Never before had I felt so...proud...so god damned proud...to give sensual joy to another person. I idolized this man and I felt deeply blessed to service him like he deserved to be.

I slide up and let his fleshy tip POP loudly from my lips. I slap my face cheeks and lips with the wet bludgeon a few times, then smear his incredible wang across my smiling face. I kiss it and lick it and nuzzle it, smothering it with my daughterly love and affection.

"Ohh Da...dear." I catch myself. Keeping my voice hushed I stroke his cock with my hand as the other comes up to fondle his heavy hairy balls. "I love your big thick cock. It's so perfect. I love it so much."

No man can resist their ego being stroked, especially when it is genuine praise. I go down on him again, moving my hand up and down with my slurping mouth. I am a woman possessed. Sucking, lapping, tongue swirling, lip nibbling, and ball juggling. I was desperate to service my man like no other woman would or could. I was determined to show him that Mom ain't got shit on me.

I press down as deep as I dared to go, wishing fervently I could take him all. But Daddy was just too much man for me to swallow right now. I had only had one night with him and I still wasn't accustomed to his long rod. Holding him six inches deep I let out a low hum and flex my throat around his tip in a rhythmic repetition as my tongue flicks back and forth along his underside.

"Mmmmm."

"Holy fuck...ohhh fuck...ohhhh fuck!" He says, clearly impressed by his girl's cock sucking ability. You didn't know your little Kitten could do this, did you Daddy?

Going too deep I nearly wretch but I somehow hold it back. Without missing a beat I double my speed, working the top half of his cock like a seasoned pro. My hands stay active too, stroking and massaging with merciless efficiency.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" He gasps through shuddering breaths.

"MMMM!" I moan as I feel the weight of his hand settle on the back of my neck.

All at once I stop dead at my highest point. Pursing my wet lips I seal them around the very tip and suckle ever so gently, the tip of my tongue prodding and tapping at his hole. I feel the slick tasteless ooze of precum and I lap it up.

He shifts his weight and attempts to guide me back up again but I am having none of it. I slide deep once more, savoring the way his girth so completely filled my maw, before starting all over with my long quick hard sucking movements up and down his slick spit covered organ.

"Baby...hold on..." He grunts and I sense him tense up. "Baby...fuck...baby...GNNGHHHH!!"

All at once I feel his balls tighten and a mighty throb of energy pulse through his cock. A half second later the first fat warm wad of cum explodes into my mouth.

"Fuuuuuck! RRRMMM!" He growls, his hand tightening around the back of my neck.

That exquisitely unique salty copper flavor that I had first tasted last night fills my mouth again. Like before I swallow his jizz like a good girl should, but this time I give him something a little extra special. Even as he nuts I squeeze his balls and suck him deep and hard, sucking his big cock as if I was attempting to suck the proverbial golf ball through a garden hose. The suction pulling so powerfully I am practically sucking the cum from his balls faster than he could shoot it out. As each creamy morsel erupts for his tip I gulp it down without delay, never for a single instant easing up on the hard constant suck.

He kicks out and his hips buck uncontrollably as I blow his mind along with his dick. "Fuck! Fuuuck! FUUUUUUCK!!"

Daddy's cum tastes so good. So, so good. I greedily swallow every last drop.

***

I suck him dry then, sealing his shaft tight in my lips, slowly pull back along his thick cock before letting it slip from my mouth. It bobs in front of my face and I give it a final kiss. God I loved Daddy's cock.

I crawl back up his manly body and press myself into him, inviting him to take me as he had last night when he ate me out then fucked me like only he could. Unfortunately with his passion spent the doubts and anxieties come flooding back into him.

I lean in to kiss him and he pulls away. I snuggle my naked body against his and he tense shifts his weight the other direction. I even reach down to fondle his manhood again and he stops me.

"Baby..." I whisper with horny impatience.

"Don't call me that." He says softly. "I've made a terrible mistake. Go to your room."

The paper thin illusion of me being my mother is shredded in an instant. Our little game of husband and wife evaporates leaving only the awkward reality of father and daughter behind. The air once electric with forbidden desire is now choking and heavy with shame.

"Daddy no, please." I run my hands down his chest.

He takes my wrists in his big hands and pushes them away. "This doesn't happen again." He says more firmly. "Go to your room. Now."

"But Daddy..."

"Now!" He pushes me back, rough but in control. "Never come in here again. I don't want you in this room ever again."

"But..."

"Get out!" He points angrily toward the door.

"Daddy, please." I plead. "We can just cuddle or..."

"No." He then pushes me right off the bed. I stand beside him with fists of frustration clenched at my sides.

I knew he was acting this way out of guilt and anger at himself but it still hurt like hell. I couldn't believe he was just going to send me back to my room like he did last night. I was mad! Last night I had to accept it wracked by guilt as I was, but tonight the shame was shared equally. Why not just accept it? This wasn't fair!

It also didn't help that I couldn't help feeling used to be kicked out right after giving him head.

"Dad!"

"Out!"

I stamp my foot. "No! I love you!"

"Fawn, stop this. This was a huge mistake. I never should have..."

"What? Didn't I suck your cock good enough?"

"Don't say that!" I covers his face with his hands.

"Why not? I just sucked your cock, didn't I? I swallowed your fat delicious load, didn't I?" He tries to get up but I lean in over him and push him back against the headboard, I keep my hands planted on his wide firm pecs as I speak. This explicit incest talk was making a bad situation worse, but I lean into it anyway. "I love sucking your big cock Daddy. I love eating your cum. Didn't I do a good job? Seemed like I did. You weren't complaining when you shot your hot cum down my throat. Mmmm, I can still taste you Daddy."

"Stop."

"Last night you said I was too good. Was I better than Mom? I suck cock better than Mom, don't I? Your daughter sucks cock better than your wife, doesn't she Daddy?"

I feel his chest flex as he struggles to contain himself. "We can't talk like this."

"Why not?" I ask again. "I'll suck your big thick cock anytime you want Daddy. Anytime. Morning, noon or night. I love it. I will worship your cock. I'll do anything you want me to." I lean in to kiss him but he raises a hand to intercept, I shift so that my right breast presses into it. "Mmm, I love your hands on my body Daddy. Do you like my tits Daddy? Do you like your daughter's firm little nineteen year old titties? Want to suck my titties Daddy."

"Stop talking!" His hand snaps back again as if he'd touched something red hot, giving me the opening to push into him and kiss him on the lips. He twists his head away from me. "Get out Fawn. I won't ask you again."

"No. Not until you fuck me. Not until I feel you inside me again. I want you to fuck your baby girl like you did last night. You fucked me better than I've ever been fucked. Better than Josh. Better than anyone. I came so hard for you Daddy. What do you think about that?" He shifts uncomfortably. I straddle his near thigh and sit back down again, he could surely feel how hot my pussy was for him. "I'm so wet for you Daddy. I want you so bad. Don't worry, I got the thing Mom got. You can't get me pregnant. You can have your little girl anytime you want her, you can cum inside me..."

"Fawn, no."

"I love you Daddy! I want to be with you. I want you to make love to..."

"Stop it!"

"No!"

"I swear to god, if you don't leave this room right now I'll..."

"You'll what? Punish me?" I snap. "I'm not a little kid anymore Daddy. Your baby girl grew up."

There is a moment's pause before I find myself suddenly lifted into the air and spun around. Before I knew what was happening I find myself lying face down over my Papa's lap. He held me down with his left hand. This couldn't be what it seemed to be. He had never raised a hand to me before...he wouldn't dare!

SMACK!

His big hand lay a hard cheek stinging spank across my tush. I struggle briefly until...SMACK! Another booty burning spank rings out in the dark room.

"Aeee!" I squeal.

I attempt to push up off the bed but I am held down with ease. I writhe and kick and I am treated to another ass jiggling...SMACK!

"EEE!"

"You WILL listen to me." He growls. "I should have done this a long time ago."

SMACK!

"Oh!"

SMACK!

"Ahhh!"

SMACK!

"Uuuhh!"

Oh my GOD! My ass burned and my pussy had never been wetter! Every spank sent sensational shock waves into my cunny and clit. My whole body was on fire. I had never been handled like this before, by him or anyone else. Being held down and punished like a brat like me deserved to be was a joy almost as great as sex itself.

SMACK! His big wide hand lays another withering slap over my whole booty.

"Mmmmm!" I moan into the mattress as my hands grip the soft blankets. I stop struggling and give myself over to his discipline.

Smack, smack, smack, smack! He shifts from big full spanks to smacking one cheek at a time, shifting from one to the other alternately, with sharp cupping blows.

SMACK! Another big one, this one coming in low and spanking upward and causing my tight butt to spring back again. SMACK! His right hand then spanks downward, his meaty palm bouncing off my tender backside. SMACK!

"Daddy..." I gasp.

"Quiet."

"Mmmm!"

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack. My father's begins spanking me in a firm constant rhythm, not as hard as before but unrelenting in its pace. One after another after another. My entire bottom was alight with a hot stinging glow. He moves his hand around as he keeps up the constant spanking. Left cheek, right, low, high, both at once. Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack. The spanking alone was divine but ohhhh those wonderful pussy pleasing reverberations from each impact took it to a whole new level. Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

"Ohhh...nnnnaaa...ahhhhh!" I mewl and whine as I feel an orgasm well up inside of me. "Mmmm!"

Smack, smack, smack, smack! He knew what he was doing and he knew just how to do it. I was putty in my Daddy's strong and capable hands. Smack, smack, smack!

"Ohhhh Daddyyyy." I sigh, my back arching and my body beginning to quiver as I ride the crest of release.

And then, just at the cusp of rapture, everything stops!

My legs shake, my soaking wet inner thighs squeeze together, my breath is shallow and ragged...but I do not cum.

"Ohhh Daddy!" I whimper pathetically. "Nooo!"

"Are you going to be a good girl?" He asks in a calm deep voice. I am about to say no when I feel his thick fingers side between my legs and pull my thighs apart. He slides his hand higher, his fat thumb brushes my dripping slit. "I will not have a disobedient brat under my roof."

I could sense the spanking had been as good for him as it had been for me. At my hip I could feel his manhood hardening again and the raw erotic energy had come roaring back more powerful than before.

I relax my whole body, demonstrating my total compliance to my father's will. "I'll be a good girl Daddy." I whisper, desperate for him to touch me. "I promise. I'm a good girl."

He chuckles. "We'll see."

He slowly slides his thick middle finger into my hot wet hard clenching pussy. I cum instantly.

"Ohhhhh ohhhhhh...YESSSS!"

He pets my hair and back as I my slender teen body jerks and shudders over his legs. "That's my girl. Cum for Daddy."

"Ohhhhh!" Oh how I cum for him. "Yessss!"

He doesn't even move his hand, he doesn't need to. He simply keeps his finger still inside me as I cum like a firecracker around it. When I it is over and I am quivering like jello he slips it out again.

"Ohhhh Daddyyyy!" I sigh blissfully.

He pats and pets my happily burning booty oh so tenderly. The light loving touch feeling even nicer over the raw sensitive skin.

"Come here my girl." He pulls me up. I turn and shift so that I curl up small on his lap, snuggling into his muscular body as his strong arms hold me tight. Nowhere else but in his arms could I feel this safe, this loved, this treasured. Nothing could get me here. Daddy would protect me. He kisses my forehead and hugs me close. "This is wrong."

"I know." I say in a tiny voice.

"We can't keep doing this."

"I know." I nuzzle in tighter. "I love you Dad. I love you more than anything."

He sighs. "I love you too Fawn."

He holds me a long time. I hoped and prayed he would make love to me again, his manhood was hard as a stone, but he only held me and stroked me lovingly. He runs his fingers through my long straight hair and caresses my bare back and arm with a gentleness that belies his rugged masculine appearance. Like me his mind and his heart and his twisted libido were wrestling with each other. Unlike me he had the added weight of cheating on his wife to struggle against. This was so very wrong, few things could be more wrong, and yet it felt so natural. As if I was put on this Earth specifically for this perfect tender moment. As if I was born to be his lover.

He lets out another long soft sigh then begins to move. "No." I whisper. I never wanted this to end.

"Shhh." He says. "Be a good girl now."

I snuggle into his broad chest, my index finger tracing circles through his chest hair. Sliding his arms around my back and beneath my knees he lifts from his lap. Cradling me close he shifts and stands up from the bed.

"Let me stay." I beg. "I'll be good. I promise. I'll be anything you want me to be."

"Shhhh." He kisses my temple. "You are perfect just as you are."

He carries me in his arms out of his bedroom, down the hall, and into my room. I could feel his erection brush against my ass as he carried me. Walking to my bed he lays me down as gently as a feather. Then he pulls my blankets up and over my warm naked body. Sitting on the edge of my bed he cups my cheek with his large rough hand and strokes it with his thumb. The silhouette above me is as familiar as my own reflection. How many times had seen him sit just like that throughout my life? Bedtime stories, lullabies, secret kisses good night when he got in late and thought I was asleep.

"Dad." I whisper.

"Yes Kitten?"

"Promise me this won't be the last time."

He turns his hand and strokes the back of his fingers over my soft cheek and chin. "I can't make that promise."

"Dad..."

"Shhhh." He places two fingertips upon my lips. "You be a good girl now." He pulls his hand away.

I slowly, reluctantly, nod. "Okay."

He leans down and kisses my head. "Good night Kitten."

"Good night Daddy."

He stands and pauses a moment, looking down at me gazing back up at him. He shakes his head and lets out a long breath. Turning from me he leaves my room and closes the door behind him. The sounds of his footfalls fade down the hall before I hear the click of his bedroom door closing.

Just as the night previous I lay in my bed a very, VERY happy woman. My ass still burned, my pussy still tingled, and I could still smell his cologne in the air. I knew he was this moment lying in his own bed thinking about me. He might be reluctant to admit it but he wanted me. He wanted me every bit as much as I wanted him. Everything that happened today was a testament to that fact. That knowledge gave me hope.

Hugging myself tight I remember how he held me and yearn to be in his powerful arms again. In time, in time. We had a major breakthrough tonight and I was satisfied with that. Our forbidden love would not, could not, be denied. Nothing and nobody could stop what had been set into motion. Our love was too strong. I would have the man I loved if it was the last thing I ever did.

But I promised him I would be a good girl and I would be...for now.

The End of Part 2