Daddy in the Night

Story Info
A naughty daughter waits for her Daddy.
2.6k words
4.5
63.3k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Sumddy, I miss you.

I wait in the quiet darkness. I am on my stomach lying across my narrow single bed. My legs are sprawled wide, the sheets kicked aside. Is this wide enough? I wonder. Twisting slightly, I bend one of my knees and slide it upwards, canting my ass higher. My short nightie is rumpled up around my waist exposing my upthrust ass and pussy pushing against the thin cotton of my panties.

I wait in the dark and hear you treading up the stairs and prowling down the hallway. I can hear you turning out the light of the upstairs bathroom and continuing down the hallway towards the master bedroom where my stepmother sleeps. You pause in the bright rectangle of my open doorway, the light falling into my dark room and striping across my bed, highlighting my ass and sprawled legs.

You step into the doorway. I close my eyes, as if asleep, my pulse thundering in my ears and attempting to keep my breathing slow and deep. I can feel your presence as you stand over my still form. You stand there for long slow agonizing minutes.

Finally, you lean over, and grasping the cotton sheet twisted at my feet, you slowly draw it along my legs. It whispers softly against my smooth skin, your calloused fingers scant millimetres away from my burning flesh. The sheet rasps slowly over my thighs. I feel as if I am on fire, Daddy, as I lie in my dark bedroom, every nerve on fire as I lie so quiet so still. I want to raise my ass higher into your hand, I want your hand to fall between my legs, Daddy, I want to rub myself on you.

Finally, I hear the whisper of your footsteps as you turn and walk out of my bedroom, closing the door as you step back out into the hall. You linger longer and longer each night Daddy, each night I play this game. I don't know how much longer I can play this game. I am in a frenzy of want and need.

::::::::::

I wait again in the quiet and still house the next night. You stay up so late Daddy, waiting for my stepmother to fall sleep. I lie on my back this time with the sheets twisted around my thighs. Again, my thin cotton nightie is hoicked up around my tight waist, exposing my panties, pink cotton this time. I want you to touch me so bad Daddy.

I hear your footsteps creaking on the stairs. You are walking down the hallway, slowing as you approach the open door of my bedroom.

I softly mumble as though in my sleep as you stand over me. Are you looking at me Daddy? Are you feasting your eyes on the thin cotton of my panties Daddy? Are you discerning my shape in the dark Daddy? Breathing slow and deep, I shift and mumble, sliding my small bare foot up towards my knee, opening my thighs. Taking a chance under your eyes, I slide my hand down my taut abdomen and slip my fingers under the elastic of my panties, sliding them over my bare wet pussy. I sense you freeze as I still again, as though in the grips of a dirty dream. I can hear your harsh breaths as you stand over me.

I slit open my eyes and watch your face through my lashes in the dim light from the hallway. Time seems to stand still as you loom over me, your wide eyes riveted on my hand slowly and languorously rubbing under my panties. A faint mewl escapes me lips as my fingers slide and catch on my clit.

You swallow audibly and I watch surreptitiously as you lick your lips. I am so turned on I can barely keep up my pretence as I watch you watching me in the dark of my little girl bedroom. The house so still and quiet, your eyes fastened on me. My breath catches in my throat as I slide my eyes down the gleam of your white t shirt stretching tightly over your wide shoulders and down to feast on the huge bulge in your sweatpants. You want me, you want your little girl. Oh Daddy, I want to taste your cock so bad. Oh Daddy, I want your big Daddy tongue so bad.

Finally, you move jerkily, grabbing the sheet and yanking it up over me as I quickly squeeze my eyes closed tight. You pull the sheet up to my chest. In your haste the side of your fist brushes against my breast, rasping over my nipple and you freeze. You hand slowly uncurls and your thumb slides over my nipple over my little nightie. I 'mmmm' softly. I can sense your shock and your swift glance at my face, a dim blur in the dark. In and out ...... in and oooout... I breathe deeply feigning sleep. Oh, Daddy touch me again.

You move back and turning swiftly step out of my bedroom, softly closing the door behind you. I slide my wet fingers from beneath my panties and running them under my nightie I pinch the nipple you so briefly caressed, painting it with my own cream, and softly moaning to myself, "Daddyyy". Then I freeze at a sudden creak outside my door, and my eyes open wide and my heart thuds in shock at the sound of your footsteps striding away. Did you hear me, Daddy? Did you hear me moaning for you?

::::::::

The next morning the house bustles just like normal, and I bounce down the stairs, wearing a flirty skirt and a tight sweater. I know I look good as I dance into the kitchen where you are seated at the round breakfast table while Stacey, my stepmother bustles around the kitchen. You are so hot Daddy, all rumpled and unshaven as you stare at me from the other side of the table. I make sure to point my ass at you as I bend down to rummage in my backpack, I practiced this in front of my mirror in my bedroom, so I know that the back of my skirt has risen up, showing you my little panties. Blue today. I hope you like them, Daddy.

I pop up and flip my long hair over my shoulder as I slip around the table to cuddle you from behind. I press my perky breasts into your shoulder as I slip my arms around your wide chest and murmured "Good morning, Daddy" in my best little girl voice I kiss you just under your ear. I have always been a Daddy's Girl.

I feel your eyes on me as I move around getting ready for school and blow you a kiss before I bounce out the door. I have just turned 18, finally in my last year of high school, and I have decided that I am going to get what I want, and what I want is you.

::::::::

I wait until the house is asleep, all except for you, Daddy and then I push up my nightie and slide my panties halfway down my hips, so that the top of my bare pubic mound with my soft wet cleft peeking over the top. I lie sprawled out on my bed and wait for you to come to me. Daddy, are you coming?

Finally, I hear your quiet steps as you make your way towards my bedroom. From beneath slitted lids I watch as you enter my room and stride over to stand over my bed. I can see the hectic colour on your cheekbones and the glitter in your eyes. You feast your eyes on me as I mimic slumber.

Finally, you step sideways and over to my ensuite, turning on the light and lowering the dimmer, then returning to my bedroom door, you quietly close it and lock it. From the inside. My pussy creams as I play possum and pretend to be asleep. My heart thunders in my ears, and for an absurd moment I wonder if it will wake the household.

You are standing over me again, as you have for so many nights. Slowly you reach down and touch the inside of my ankle. Moving higher, you graze your knuckles, skimming them along the inside of my legs until you reach my thighs, then placing your palm on my tight abdomen, lightly, lightly you run your hand upwards underneath my little cotton nightie until you are touching my satiny smooth breasts. Daddy, you are touching my breast and running your thumb across my nipple. They furl under your calloused fingertips sending shocks of heat deep in my belly. I can hear your rough breath and suddenly you growl softly in the dark.

You come to your knees beside the bed and glancing at my still face, you gather my nightie up bunching it under my chin, baring my chest. Softly, your big dark hands cover my little breasts, teasing the nipples with your calloused palms and then, plumping the tissues with your right hand, you lower your head and finally I can feel the hot wet warmth of your hot Daddy tongue swiping across my little nipple, roughly pushing the tissue with your Daddy tongue, and then swiftly bringing the nipple into your mouth and you suckle on me, softly, gently. My nipples hardening into stiff little peaks. Oh, Daddy your mouth feels so good. Pausing momentarily, you kiss my jaw and nuzzle into my neck before returning and lightly, softly licking your long Daddy tongue across my other nipple, sucking, and releasing it with a soft pop.

I breathe deeply and moan my exhale, a long quiet "mmmmmm". You pause and watch my face. I lift my arms over my head and turn my face away, nestling into the arm on my other side, as though shifting in my sleep. I cannot help the slight upthrust of my chest, the thundering of my heart in my ears.

Slowly, you return to my breast, licking across my nipple and running your strong hand down to my little panties. Softly, you skim your fingers over the panties with its soft peeping cleft, and moving away from my breast, you nuzzle into the soft skin of my side as it curves tautly into my small hips. Breathing deeply, you...sniff your way over my hip and I feel the puff of your breath on my inner thigh as you softly stroke over my panties. You run your fingers back up over the soft mound above the panties, and lightly stroke over the peeping cleft. Slowly you lean forward, and I feel your hot breath on that secret part of me, you take a deep breath through your nose, sniffing, smelling me, smelling your little girl, Daddy. And then with a little duck of your head, I finally feel your hot wet tongue sliding out, running across my mound, and dipping your long Daddy tongue into the soft bare cleft of my pussy. I moan softly and undulate, obstinately keeping my eyes closed, pretending I am asleep, although I am in the grip of my fantasy, in your grip, my Daddy's grip.

You puff out a small laugh against my pussy and lick my pussy right over my panties, my drenched little panties. I cream against the cotton as you rasp your rough Daddy tongue over my panties, through my wet pussy and I gasp "Oh Daddy!" as you stop and suck me through the drenched cotton.

Hooking your finger into the crotch you pull it aside, exposing my puffy pink slit freshly shaven and bare, drenched, and creaming for you, and you fall on me like a ravenous wolf, licking and mouthing my wet little slit, wet and creaming for my Daddy, moaning on my Daddy's long wide tongue, flicking and snaking through my pussy. Your long Daddy tongue rubbing in my pussy, licking up my cream, creaming for you Daddy, your little girl creaming on your hot incestuous Daddy tongue. Sliding it into my little hole, sliding it up inside me, your long Daddy tongue fucking up inside my wet warm little hole as I moan for you like a little bitch in heat, all my pretences gone, all my games lost and won as I shudder and moan, cumming in my Daddy's strong arms.

Your long hot Daddy tongue, your wolf tongue sliding up over my little clit, rubbing it and then sucking it into your hot wet Daddy mouth. Your little girl moaning, cumming and shuddering against your hot wet Daddy tongue.

You reach up and grasp my hand where it is pinching my nipple as I moan and gasp and cream against your tongue, crying softly "Oh Daddy," you bring my hand down to the front of your pants and I can finally feel your hot hard cock trapped against your sweats. "Oh, Daddy please, may I" and I look into your eyes for the first time, meeting your narrowed glittering eyes as I reach in with my little hands and pull your long hard cock out of the sweats. I twist around, my head hanging off the bed, my breasts thrust up on the edge and your lips suctioning on my clit, I bring my face up to your hard Daddy cock, nuzzling its length, and puckering my plump pink lips, I lovingly scatter kisses across its silky hard skin. Opening my plump pink lips my little pink tongue peeps out, licking shyly across your hard Daddy cock.

The blood is rushing to my head hanging down like this, but all I can feel is the rasp of your Daddy whiskers across my thighs as you lick your little girls cream, and the hot length of your hard Daddy cock as I lick and suck across the head of your cock, flicking across the glans and rubbing against the hole, finally taking the big hard meaty thing between my pink lips and sucking it into my mouth, your little girls mouth as I suck on my Daddy's hot hard incestuous cock for the first time, your warm taste filling my mouth.

I am sucking on your cock like a lollipop, running my lips along its length as I swallow you down like I have seen the girls do in those movies in your bottom drawer. Your hot Daddy cock filling your little girl's mouth, my lips stretched around your width, and I rub my tongue against you as I bob up and down sucking you into my mouth, strangling myself on you, swallowing you down till you stab in my throat, my throat closing over the head. Oh Daddy, you are getting even harder in my throat, swelling as you fuck my mouth, gliding in the thick drooling spit mixing with your precum.

With a snarl you lift off of me, your fist coming up to squeeze your cock, and I lick over your head as you cum all over my mouth, your cum landing on my face and breasts. "Daddy, I love your hot cum" I mumble as I lick it up and drink it, rubbing errant splatters into my nipples, scooping up dollops and bringing them down to my pussy, rubbing myself with it. Branding myself with your hot sticky cum, your hot incestuous Daddy cum.

Me and Daddy together in the quiet still night, me and Daddy cumming together in the sleeping house. Knowing that from now on Daddy and I have a secret, that I could be a big girl for Daddy, Daddy's big girl just like I wanted. Me and Daddy cumming together in the big dark sleeping house, sharing our dirty secret.