Daddy Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see Tabitha your mom was my first and only true love. We were young and broke, but we were in love. Trying to make ends meet I took a job on a river barge and was gone for about nine weeks. We both agreed before I left it would be hard, but we were in love, and we could make it. Every day on that barge for over two months all I thought about was my Debbie and getting back to her. I was so excited when I got my paycheck and headed home. We could truly begin our life together."

"Imagine my surprise when my loving, caring wife, who'd promised me her faithfulness told me she was pregnant with a bastard child. As we talked, I realized she'd only waited about two weeks before fucking her boss, your daddy, David Hollister."

At this both women gasped. "Oops," I continued, "Debbie did you never tell your daughter about her real father? Well, that's a pity. It could be why she has daddy issues that definitely come out when she's fucking." I thought Debbie was going to faint.

"Anyway, baby girl, your mamma destroyed me and our future for a few weeks fucking her boss. In the end he gave her $1,000.00 to go away and keep her mouth shut, something she obviously didn't do when his dick was in it. Technically, I guess that made her a whore and not a slut."

"I left town emotionally bankrupt, and it took me the better part of five years to land on my feet and begin rebuilding my life. So, that should answer your question."

"Now Debbie to your questions. I came back to town because I had an uncle, I never knew who died and left me a small inheritance. I decided to come back and see the hometown one last time while concluding my business with the attorney Eric Hodges. I had no idea you still lived here and had no intentions of trying to find you. Why would I want to reunite with a selfish bitch who cared nothing for me or my love?"

"Anyway, on the plane I was seated next to a beautiful young woman who told me her name was Tabitha. We chatted over a few glasses of wine and enjoyed getting to know each other. She never told me your name and I never had any inkling as to her true identity. However, as I said, we had a great time and really enjoyed each other. Again, I think that may be partially because she's still looking for a loving daddy."

"So, we flew to Hannibal last night and she joined me for a night of amazing sex. I mean it was truly epic. I don't ever recall you fucking with such luster and enthusiasm. I'm not sure how many times we fucked but it had to be at least eight. I don't know how many orgasms Tabitha had but I did my very best and even at my old age I'm sure I gave her over a dozen."

"By the way do you know how much your little girl loves to be spanked and fucked? I also think you'd be very proud to know I don't think I've ever had such amazing blow jobs as the ones she delivered. If you're wondering, yes, she swallowed every drop."

Tabitha was crimson red and now obviously angry. Debbie was mortified and tears were streaming down her cheeks. I was almost done. I looked back at Tabitha.

"Tabitha, I'm sorry that you're hurt and angry in this moment and I don't blame you. But you have no idea what true pain is. It turns out I've betrayed you just a bit. I could have seen your skank mother, turned, and walked away. But I'm just not that nice of a guy and in many ways that credit goes to this bitch you call mom."

"Just know that I'll never speak of this again and I hold no animosity toward you. I hope you have a good life and if you ever find yourself in Bend, needing a friend I will be there for you. No strings attached. You are a fine young woman and I'm sorry you were caught up in this. I'm guessing it is a firm no, but I'd still enjoy having dinner with you this evening without the expectation of anything physical."

Tabitha's face softened just a bit.

"Debbie, your tears, and pain are therapeutic for me. I assumed I'd never have the chance to show you just how much you hurt me. In a million years I couldn't have drawn up a plan like this one. But now that I'm here I want you to know I can see the horror in your eyes. You now have some understanding of what you did to me. I can see it in your face, and I know it hurts like a bitch."

"Your little girl is a wonderful young woman and she's a hell of a fuck. I hope the image of me taking her doggy style repeatedly last night is burned in your head for the rest of your days. Goodbye slut."

I turned and walked away feeling the weight of the world falling off my shoulders as I heard Debbie sobbing in the background.

Later that afternoon my phone rang. "Daddy, will you still meet me for dinner? I've been very naughty yelling at my slut mother, and I need to be spanked."

12