Daddy Issues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at you, Kori." His growl raises a tremor through my tight-strung body. "Filled completely and still so hungry." His voice drops as I suck harder. "I don't know if you can ever be good."

I raise pleading eyes to his.

"But when you look at me like that..." He cups my face, caressing my cheek. His gentleness is such a contrast to the fat cock fucking my mouth, the thick vibrator buried in my pussy, the plug filling my quivering ass. He takes my face in both hands, and I moan, my lips stretched around his cock. "You have me wrapped around your little finger, don't you, baby? My little girl."

So close, so fucking close to coming from his words...

He pulls his cock free of my mouth. Naked and sexy, he walks behind me. I sob as he teases my swollen lips with a feather touch. Turning off the vibrator, he eases it out of my soaked pussy. Tears are running down my cheeks now because it's all so intense. When he fondles my engorged clit, I snarl, trapped beneath him. He twists the plug in my ass, setting off sparks.

"Please." It's a bare whisper, a mere rasp from me.

"It's okay now, baby. Daddy's here."

Then his cock, warm and hard and alive, runs along the length of my pussy. The head nestles against my overstimulated entrance, and he sinks in.

I cry out because he's so much and so good. He fucks me in short thrusts. Warm fingers surround my clit, tweaking the tender bud until I scream. Need curls deep in my belly, tightening, tightening.

My orgasm rolls over me in a thunderclap. I climax on his thick cock, spasming around the plug in my ass.

He hisses a stream of dirty words, too filthy to distinguish, coating me in desire. He's so big, and he's thrusting deeper and deeper, possessing me completely. Finally, he groans, burying himself inside me as he finds release.

Suddenly he pulls out, and I hear the unmistakeable sound of his hand furiously jerking his cock. Two last jets of hot cum hit my swollen clit and tender opening.

"Mine," he rasps. Fingers massage his spunk into my clit and push it into my cunt. I tighten helplessly on those fingers that keep taking and taking. "Show me what you're made of, baby girl. Give me your pussy one more time."

"James— Oh God—"

"That's it, sweet one. You can do this. Come for Daddy."

I climax in one long wave, cresting and falling. It carries me above the room and slams me into the table. Obliterating me. Dropping me back in my body.

I'm suspended in a haze. I feel James's lips pressing against my ass and along the length of my back as he loosens the restraints on my ankles and wrists.

His words slip through the haze. "Now you really are my little girl."

"Damn right." My voice is cracked.

He helps me into bed, massages my wrists and ankles, and gives me water to sip.

My head drops to his chest. His sheets are soft and clean-smelling, and everything I want is right here.

"I've been so busy with work," I finally rasp. "I let everything else go. I liked you for so long and did nothing about it. I feel like I just came alive today."

"Me too."

"Oh?" I give him a sassy smile. "What about your Tinder date?"

He groans. "I needed a release. It was never going to be more than a one-night stand."

"Listen, honey." I nuzzle his sweaty neck. "If it weren't for that girl, I'd be sitting alone in my apartment right now, in my apparently ratty sweats, doing the crossword. I owe her a debt of gratitude."

"Is that so?" His eyes gleam evilly. "How grateful are you feeling?"

"James!"

"Just teasing. You're all mine."

"That's the way I like it." When I curl up in the crook of his arm, it feels right. Like we've been doing this for a long time.

And like it's only just begun, glorious and new.

"Kori..." he rumbles, his chest beneath my cheek.

"Yes, Daddy?" I ask innocently, relishing his quick inhalation.

"Why didn't you finish the crossword earlier?"

I blink. I have nothing to say.

"I know you pride yourself on that. I'd even call you..." He runs his fingers through my hair. "...competitive."

"I guess I got distracted," I try.

"I know you, sweet girl, and the last thing you are is distractible. Now, I'm going to give it to you later, and I want you to fill every square. Tell me your dirty fantasies, baby. Daddy wants to know."

As wrung-out as my body is, I shiver with pleasure.

"Then you're going to need a lot of Sunday papers." He kisses the top of my head as I murmur, "I hope you're ready."

12