Daddy Knows

Story Info
Only Daddy knew about the camera and now he knows a lot more.
2k words
4.36
29.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a sequel to Sandra Can't Sleep. You do not need to read it to understand this story, it simply adds backstory*

Evan was not surprised to discover his daughter was a slut. With her long red hair, big blue eyes, and smooth pale skin she was a fantasy come to life. It seemed every year she took a step further from cute and step further into sexy. He would often find himself admiring her figure and fantasizing about how she would feel in his hands. He'd admonish himself for it, but it was never long before he caught himself doing it again.

The nanny camera in the living room was because of his son. David had fallen in with some bad kids and he had expected to get some footage his son and those degenerates drinking or getting high. He had never even dreamed he would actually record his daughter fucking her uncle. Evan had watched the video six times since Saturday.

The footage was not the best quality, the only light in the room was from the TV and there was no audio. At first its just Kyle sitting on the couch drinking beers, then Sandra walks in the room wearing almost nothing. She initially sits on the opposite end of the couch from Kyle. He gestures for her to join him and she does, cuddling up to him close. It's not long before they start kissing and groping like horny teenagers.

His daughter is the one who escalates things by pulling her shirt off. Out comes tits that could weaken the resolve of any man. Things progress quickly and she gives what looks like amazing head, the pleasure clear despite the poor lighting and quality. When it was her turn to recieve Evan couldn't help but try to imagine the noises she made as Sandra writhed and squirmed under her uncles tounge and fingers. It looked like she came at least twice before his cock was in her pussy.

Sandra came at least one more time before her uncle had the good grace to pull out. Judging by the fact it only took two pumps to finish, he had most likely left a large amount of precum in her. He still seemed to have enough he could shoot a pretty impressive load on her.

The first time he saw the video was shock. He had not expected that, he watched it again almost to confirm that was what he had seen. He told himself he didn't want to watch it again, but he did. Her pale figure in the blueish light drove him a little insane, all he had to do was remember the video existed and he was halfway to hard.

So when Sandra was back at college Evan came up with a plan. He set up a hidden camera in his her room, one that captured audio and high definition picture. He also looked through her things and found two packs of birth control, a bottle of lube and a small, white vibrator. He placed the latter to his nose and breathed deep. Sandra was a tidy girl though and her toy was clean, bearing no hint of her scent.

Sandra was going to be home this weekend so he invited Kyle over for beers. It was not an abnormal request as they often did meet up to drink and watch movies. Sandra got home before Kyle arrived and didnt really react to being told her Uncle would be over that night.

Sandra and David had pizza with them before retiring to their rooms. She made no excuse to come downstairs and Kyle didn't ask about her or make any excuse to go upstairs. Evan let Kyle pick a movie and they kicked back. He did notice Kyle only had a few beers, much less than he would usually have when he was spending the night. Evan himself was not drinking much though so that may have been an influence.

At half past ten Evan said good night and went to his room. He closed the door behind him and went straight to the en suite. Closing and locking that door, he fished the hidden bottle of wiskey from the back of the towel cupboard and set up his tablet.

The camera showed a crisp and clear feed of Sandra. Shoulders bare above the blanket as she sat in bed and read a book. Not even two pages were turned before the door quietly opened and in stepped Kyle. He silently closed the door behind him as Sandra quickly put her book down on the bedside table.

"How you doing, darling?" Kyle asked, looking at Sandra as he undid his belt.

"Better now." Her smile was radiant.

"Have you been taking your baby pills?" He undid the top button of his pants, but stopped there.

"Every morning! I keep the spare ones here so they don't get lost." She shifted to a less reclined position, blanket sliding down her chest.

"Good girl." He dropped the zipper and stepped out of his pants. No underwear and no socks, all Kyle had to do was take off the shirt to be completely nude. He wasted no time in doing so and hurried into bed with his niece. Evan could clearly see his daughter was topless. Considering what she had planned for this evening it made sense she would not be wearing bottoms either.

Kyle drew her into an embrace and their lips met. Her arms wrapped around him and the blanket rode further down as she pressed her body against his. Sandra's perky tits pressed against her uncles chest as she melted into him. Kyle had one hand on her back and another gripping her hair tightly. It was clear by the way her hands moved along his back she liked how he was touching her. Her fingers dug in slightly when he bit her lip gently. Sandra moaned a little and Evans cock, already at half mast, jumped to full at the soft and sexy sound.

The blanket still covered the lower halves of their bodies. By the position of their bodies it was clear his cock was pressed against her. It wasn't far fetched to assume it may even already be between her legs.

Evan wondered if Sandra was already wet. He was aching for them to heat up. While the enjoyment she was getting during the foreplay was sexy, he needed the main event. Evan wanted dearly to go in there and show her just how good it could really be. But that was not part of the plan so he kept watching as Kyle put his arm under the blanket.

It appeared he took a moment to caress the lovely curve of her ass before moving to the buisness end. She relaxed into his chest and broke the kiss with a soft moan. The blankets moved with the rhythm of his hand and she responded with immediate kisses and moans. Her hands moved between gripping his shoulders and sliding down his back as her hips began to rock in sync with his hand. His free hand moved to grip one of her tits, massaging it slightly before rolling the pink nipple between his thumb and finger. She moaned and his mouth covered hers again.

One of Sandra's hands slid under the covers and Kyle was the one who broke the kiss, gasping as her hand reached his cock and started to move. His hand started to move faster and she reacted beautifully. A steady stream of sexy moans was falling from her lips. She pressed herself against her naked uncle and moaned in his ear as he worked her pussy.

"Is that good?" Kyle's voice was low and lusty but clearly audible. Evan had to undo his pants, the pressure of his boner against the fabric was getting uncomfortable.

"Yes." Her voice was so sexy, her arousal was more than obvious.

"Gonna cum for me?" He did something good because she gasped and moaned against him.

"Yes!" She looked like she was close, her hand was moving much slower and her other hand was gripping his shoulder.

"Do it!"

"Oh my go- oh yes!" She was crying out and shaking. His hand slowed and she pressed her body to his as she buried her face in his his neck, muffling her breathy moans. His hand stopped moving and Kyle lowered his head to take the pink bud of her nipple in his mouth. Sandra started to relax, but she was still breathing heavy.

Kyle threw the blanket aside revealing her nude body. Legs spread wide and facing the camera, Evan was treated to the full view of his daughters soaking wet pussy. He gripped his throbbing cock as he watched Sandra twitch and squirm while Kyle ran his fingers between her slick and engorged lips. She cried out slightly as his wet fingers brushed her sensitive nub.

"You want more?" Kyle's voice was almost inaudible.

"Please." She asked nicely, her voice trembling.

"Please what?" He asked teasingly, his fingers lightly sliding up and down her soaking slit.

"Please Uncle Kyle." She kissed him firmly, rolling her body to press his cock against her before breaking the kiss. "Please fuck me."

He kissed her and moved her body under him. It seemed no effort, like she weighed nothing. Evan couldn't really see, but it was clear Kyle was lined up and ready to bareback fuck his niece once again.

"You ready?"

"Yes."

Kyle's hips moved and Sandra gasped, one leg wrapping around her uncle as he slid into her.

Evans hand slid up and down his cock starting on its own rhythm before speeding up to sync with his brothers thrusts. It was clear she was thrusting back as their bodies moved against each other. Kyle was breathing deep and heavy while Sandra was giving off small moans with each exhale. She wrapped both her legs around him and thrust back.

"Oh God yes!" Kyle cried out as Sandra rocked against him. She seemed too lost in her own bliss to form words.

Kyle shifted upright onto his knees and now Evan could watch his daughters tits bounce every time her uncle thrust into her. She looked ready to cum and Evan knew he also could at any second.

She looked up at Kyle, then thrust her hand down between them. There was no clear view, but judging by the way her eyes rolled back and how she arched her back that her hand had landed on her clit. As it was aleady sensitive from the last orgasm she had it did not take long to bring another one out. She cried out loudly and Kyle clapped his hand over her mouth. Her eyes opened all the way and looked at him.

"Don't want your dad to hear before I have the chance to fill you up." Her mouth was muffled Evan could hear her cute giggle in reply. Kyle moved both of his hands to her hips, lifted them off the bed and went to town on her. Their bodies met in a rapid rhythm as she squirmed from all the pleasure he was giving her.

Evans hand was moving in equal pace, he closed his eyes for a moment and imagined it as him creating those sexy moans as her tight pussy squeezed the cum out of him. His eyes flew open as Kyle yelled something that almost sounded like words. He slammed his hips against her with finality and Evan knew that Kyle had just shot his load in Sandra.

That was enough for him, the idea of his sexy little girl laying in her childhood bed, cum dripping from her pussy. He came too with a quiet, teeth clenched grunt as his hand pumped three large spurts from his cock. One splattered the tablet but did not obstruct the view on his screen of a perfect pussy.

It was revealed as her uncle rolled off her. It was pink and engorged with a small stream of cum flowing from it to pool on the sheet. Evan was not sure he had ever seen such a sexy sight in all his decades of life.

He stopped the recording and reflected on a simple fact.

If his horny slut of a daughter would fuck her uncle without protection, there is no reason she would not do the same with her daddy.