Daddy Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, sweetie. Those feelings are natural. You can't help having them anymore than I can help feeling things when I look at you and see how sexy you are. Like right now. I can see how excited you are because you're not wearing a bra, and that makes me excited too."

"Really? I don't mind if you look, Daddy. Do you want me to take off my nightshirt so you could see my breasts?"

Jim's cock was growing harder by the second. Yes, he thought, I do, but the words wouldn't come out. Tiffany didn't wait for a reply. She reached down and grabbed the bottom of her nightshirt. She pulled it over her head, throwing it onto the table. Jim stared at her two perfectly formed pear shaped breasts hanging high on her chest. His head was spinning with lust.

"You're beautiful, Tiffany. You take my breath away."

Tiffany smiled at her father and stood. She walked over to the other side of the table wearing only her panties and stopped less than a yard away to give him a better look. Jim's eyes moved from her perfect breasts and down her flat stomach to the swell of her pussy puffing out from her panties. They were pulled tight against her gash where there was a slight indentation. Jim's head was spinning. He knew he shouldn't say what he was thinking, but the words came out anyway.

"Would you take off your panties, sweetie? I want to see all of you."

Without replying, Tiffany hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and tugged them down. Jim watched her pussy slowly emerge until it was puffing out from between her thighs like a ripe peach. Tiffany was completely shaved like her mother. She peeled her panties down her legs and stepped out of them. They dangled from her fingers as she stood completely naked in front of her father.

"Do you really think I'm pretty, Daddy?"

"Yes, baby," Jim said reaching out and taking the panties from her hand. "You're gorgeous."

Jim's examined them carefully. He rubbed his fingers through the crotch. They were already damp. He looked at his daughter to see her reaction to his fascination with her panties. Her eyes looked at him curiously. Jim lifted the panties to his face and took a deep breath. The fresh aroma of her pussy was strong. His cock was throbbing so hard it felt like it was going to rip through his shorts.

"You smell so good, baby," he said lowering the panties and handing them back to his daughter. "I hope you weren't upset with me for doing that."

Tiffany shrugged her shoulders then shook her head no. She took the panties from him. She did think it was weird, but it was also exciting to see her father sniffing where her pussy had been. Her eyes wandered down to his shorts. She could see the large bulge of his hard cock straining against them. She reached out to hand the panties back to him.

"You can keep them if you want, Daddy," Tiffany said staring at his cock poking out from his shorts. "I can see they make you excited. Do you really like smelling me there? You know, where my panties were rubbing against me."

"I do, baby. Does that bother you?"

If he liked the way she smelled then he would also like the way she tasted, and that excited her. The image of her father licking her mother's pussy flashed through her head. She wanted him to taste her like that, to make her feel the things her mother had felt. She closed her eyes and said what she was thinking, hoping he wouldn't get angry with her.

"No Daddy, it doesn't bother me. It makes me excited. It makes me want you to smell me there - not just from my panties. I hope that's not wrong."

She opened her eyes and waited nervously to see how he would react. Jim couldn't believe his ears. Was his daughter was offering to let him smell her pussy up close? It sure sounded like it. His cock jumped and a large trickle of pre-cum stained his shorts.

"No, baby. It's not wrong. It's something I want more than anything. Are sure that's what you want?"

Tiffany nodded her head. She wanted it the same way he had done it to her mother - from behind. She climbed up on the table and got on her hands and knees, tilting her ass into the air and pushing it back towards him. She looked over her shoulder and could see her father staring at her pussy. A trickle of cunt juice seeped down her gash forming a drop that clung to her clit.

"I want it too, Daddy. I want you to do me like you did Mommy."

Her swollen pussy hung between her thighs like a ripe piece of fruit dripping with nectar. Her tight pink asshole peeked out at him from between her cheeks. Jim moved his face closer. He could smell the powerful aroma filling his nostrils. He watched more juices trickle down her gash. She was just as excited as he was. His cock twitched again, releasing more pre-cum.

"You smell so good, baby. Is it okay if I taste you?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please."

Jim's tongue lashed out and licked the juices from her gash. He parted the folds and shoved his tongue into her steamy cunt, clamping his lips tightly around her puffy mound. She squirmed against his mouth gasping and moaning as he lapped up more and more of her juices.

"Lick me, Daddy. Lick my pussy."

Jim continued to suck and slurp on her juicy plum like a hungry dog. Tiffany squirmed harder against his face. Her moans and gasps became more erratic and out of control. He moved his tongue to her clit and fluttered the tip back and forth across it as fast as he could. By now her legs were shaking and her body trembling. When Jim raked his teeth over her clit, Tiffany's pussy exploded in a gush.

"OH GOD, OH GOD, YES DADDY, YES, YES, UUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH..."

Her body bucked and jerked in a series of uncontrollable spasms. Jim clamped his lips around her pussy and drank the juices flowing from her opening. Her shrieks and squeals finally turned to moans and whimpers. He moved his tongue from his daughter's pussy to the tight knot of her asshole, bathing it in spit as he licked it firmly. Tiffany slowly came back to life, moaning with pleasure at this new sensation.

"Yes, Daddy. Lick me there just like you did to Mommy."

Jim's tongue went faster and faster. He shoved two fingers up her cunt and pumped them in and out of her steamy passage. They made loud squishing sounds from all the juices sloshing around inside her. Tiffany pushed back against him trying to draw his fingers deeper. Her moans and gasps became louder and louder. The tip of Jim's tongue pushed into his daughter's anal opening. That sent her spinning into another world.

"OH FUCK, OOOHHHH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, AAAAAHHHHHH..."

Juices poured from her pussy and dribbled down her thighs. Jim clamped his lips around her quivering mound and eagerly sucked them from her body. He shoved a finger up her ass and flicked his tongue across her clit. Another orgasm rocked her soul and then another. Tiffany collapsed forward face down on the table still shaking from the experience.

Jim quickly pushed down his shorts freeing his throbbing cock from its prison. He grabbed it and stroked. Seconds later, hot cum erupted from the tip in a powerful stream that shot across her back and landed in her hair. He aimed lower and splattered her creamy cheeks. It streamed down her crack and over her asshole and pussy. When he was finished he fell forwards wedging his cock between her cheeks and rubbing it through the slimy mess.

They were still recovering when the car pulled into the garage. Debbie was home. Jim stood and quickly pulled up his shorts. Tiffany grabbed her night shirt and headed for the stairs. As the door to the kitchen was opening, Jim noticed that Tiffany's panties on the table. He grabbed them and hid them behind his back just as his wife came into the house.

The next morning Tiffany headed off to work at the pool where she was a lifeguard. Jim went upstairs to change into his running outfit. As he was passing Tiffany's room, he heard his wife call his name and wondered what she was doing in there.

"Come in here, Jim. There's something you need to see."

Jim saw Debbie standing by Tiffany's laundry hamper holding a pair of their daughter's panties. She handed them to him. The crotch was soaked with cum. He realized they must have been the panties she wore on her date.

"Looks like Colin had a good time last night," he said trying to make light of it.

"It's not funny, Jim," Debbie chided. "She's our daughter. It's not that I'm upset she's having sex, and she is on the pill, but she still needs to be careful about having sex without a condom. You would think that, at a minimum, she would clean herself before pulling up her panties."

"I don't know, Deb. You know how kids are. We were the same way when we were that age. When they're horny they can't wait. They look for any place they can to do it and often don't have time to take off their clothes in case someone walks in on them."

"Maybe," Debbie replied. "I do remember how we used to fuck on the patio while standing against the wall of the house with my parents only a few feet away in the kitchen. I guess I did make a mess out of a few pair of panties. I wonder if my mother ever discovered them?"

"Yeah. Those were the good old days - wild and carefree."

"They don't have to be the old days," Debbie replied grinning at him as she backed against a wall and unzipped her shorts. "Let's pretend my parents are just outside the door"

"Or our daughter. We wouldn't want Tiffany to think her parents were old and boring."

"No, we wouldn't want that," Debbie replied pushing her shorts down her thighs but leaving her panties in place..

What neither of them knew was that Tiffany was just outside the door listening. When she arrived at the pool they told her she had the afternoon shift, not the morning. She returned home and was coming up to her room when she heard her parent's voices. At first she was horrified that they had discovered her cum stained panties. Her father had nailed exactly what happened. She and Colin had been at a party and fucked against a tree in the backyard. She didn't even push down her cutoffs. She just pulled them to the side.

What happened next had her head spinning. Her parents were going to fuck right there in her room. It was going to be impossible to watch because they were going to do it standing against a wall and behind the door. At least she could listen. They were pretty vocal the last time she had watched them.

"Come here, baby, and slide that big hard cock between my legs," her mother ordered.

"Oh yeah, your panties are so wet against my cock," her father said a few moments later. "Remember the first time we did this? I never even got inside your pussy before I came."

"I remember. I made you finger me because I was so horny and needed to get off too. This time I want your cock inside me when you cum."

Debbie pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and guided the tip of Jim's cock to her opening. She pushed up on her toes. He bent his knees. His cock slipped into her body. He could feel the warm wet walls of her cunt squeezing him.

"Oh baby, your pussy feels so good wrapped around my hard cock. I'm going to fuck you like a dirty whore.

Tiffany tried to imagine the scene unfolding inside her room. Her father had just slipped his cock inside her mother's pussy. She leaned against the wall and closed her eyes, imagining it was her pussy his cock was sliding into. She slipped a hand into her cutoffs and fingered her pussy.

"Oh god yes, Jim. Fuck me. Fuck me like I'm your dirty little whore slut."

"You are my dirty little whore, and I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll beg me to stop."

"Oh god, oh god, yes baby, fuck me to the moon.."

Tiffany was pumping two fingers in and out of her pussy and mouthing the same words her mother was shouting at her father. She wanted so badly to be his dirty little whore slut. She wanted to feel his big hard cock pounding her pussy. She wanted to feel his cum shooting inside her hot cunt until it was running down her legs.

"Oh god, I love shoving my cock up your dirty little whore cunt. I'm going to make you cum so hard you won't be able to walk for a week."

"Yes baby. I want you to choke me while you fuck me with your big hard cock. Choke me and fuck me like the dirty whore slut I am."

Jim put his hand around her neck and slammed her head back against the wall. He pounded his cock up her cunt in a series of powerful thrusts that drove her higher up the wall. Juices seeped from her pussy and streamed down her thighs. Filth continued to spew from their mouths between their moans and gasps of pleasure.

Tiffany's finger flew across her clit. She continued to see images of her father's cock pounding her pussy and driving her up the side of the wall while he choked her. Her knees were wobbly and her legs were shaking. The pressure building inside her felt like it would rip her apart when it could no longer be contained.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, OH GOD, I'M CUUUUUMING...AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH..."

"Yes baby, I can feel it shooting into my hot little slut pussy. Oh god, I'm going to cum too..."

Tiffany heard her mother's screams pierce the air. Seconds later her own pussy exploded with a powerful gush that soaked through her panties. Her legs gave out and she collapsed to the floor. Another explosion rocked her world and then another until she was barely conscious. Through the daze she heard her mother's words.

"God Jim, that was good. We need to do it like this more often. I guess I can't be upset with Tiffany anymore. My panties are soaked through with cum leaking out of my pussy. You know what, honey. I'm not going to change them. You shot so much stuff it's going to be leaking out of me for the next hour. Why get another pair dirty? Besides, it'll be exciting going to lunch with the girls wearing cum-soaked panties."

Tiffany knew she needed to get out of there before her mom came out of her room. She wasn't worried about her dad after yesterday. She finally mustered the energy to pull herself off the floor and went downstairs. After getting a snack from the refrigerator, Tiffany sat at the kitchen table to eat it. Her father came downstairs a few minutes later wearing his running outfit and was surprised to see his daughter.

"Tiffany, what are you doing home?" Jim asked. "Don't you have work today?"

"I got my shifts mixed up. I don't work until this afternoon so I came home. Where's mom?"

"Um, she's upstairs getting ready for her lunch with the girls. You look a little flushed. Have you been exercising?"

"Kind of," Tiffany replied looking at her father with raised eyebrows. "I was masturbating listening to you and mom fucking in my bedroom."

Jim was shocked and couldn't think of a good reply. She was trying to provoke him. Was it because of yesterday? It had to be. Before he could answer, his wife came down the stairs wearing a skirt and blouse. Underneath the skirt, he knew, were a pair of cum-soaked panties. Did Tiffany know that as well?

"Tiffany, shouldn't you be at work?"

She went through the explanation again. Debbie gave Jim a look of concern wondering if Tiffany had heard them in her room. Jim shook his head no to reassure her. Apparently that satisfied his wife.

"Well, I'm off to dine with the ladies. I'll be back by two."

Jim waited until his wife had pulled out of the garage to say something to his daughter. He wasn't going to let her provoke him. As tempted as he was to talk about what had happened yesterday, it would be too dangerous. That had been a mistake. He couldn't let it happen again.

"Tiffany, you can't keep spying on us like that. That's supposed to be private between your mom and me."

"Then you shouldn't have been fucking her in my room, and you and mom shouldn't be going through my private things either."

"I know that, sweetie. Your mom was just helping clean up some clothes you left lying on the floor. She wasn't looking, but you left your panties on top where they would be easy to find. You really should be more careful."

"I should? Let's see where mom puts her cum-stained panties when she takes them off tonight. I'll bet I find them right on top of the laundry hamper."

Jim was at a loss for words. His daughter was right, of course, but he just couldn't believe he was having a conversation with her about cum-soaked panties. He needed to change the subject.

"So do you have any plans for tonight or are you just going to chill out?"

Tiffany wasn't going to let her father change the topic or avoid discussing what happened yesterday, particularly after this morning. Her pussy was still tingling from hearing him fuck her mother. They only way she was going to get what she wanted was to take the initiative. She stood and peeled down her cutoffs, then pulled off her top and bra. She let her father drink in her body and walked over to where he was standing wearing just a pair of panties.

"I thought we could spend it together. Isn't mom going to be at her bridge club meeting tonight?"

Tiffany put her hands on her father's chest. Jim had to stop this now before he gave in to the needs of his growing cock.

"Look, Tiffany, what happened yesterday was a mistake. You're my daughter. No matter what our feelings are for each other, we can't act on them. I'm going out for a run. I expect you to be dressed when I come back."

He turned to go but Tiffany grabbed his arm and pressed her body against his. She looked up into his eyes.

"Don't go, Daddy. Eating my pussy wasn't a mistake. It's what we both wanted, but now I want more. I know you want it too, Daddy.

Her hand slid down his body and over the growing bulge in his gym shorts. Jim closed his eyes and tried to fight the urge to give in, but it was hopeless. Tiffany squatted in front of him and pulled down his shorts and briefs. Jim's hard cock sprung free. She wrapped her hand around it and slowly stroked while looking up at her father with her big brown eyes.

"Is it okay if I put it in my mouth, Daddy?" Tiffany asked knowing the answer, but wanting him to say it so he would be fully committed.

Jim knew how wrong it was to let his daughter suck his cock, but he told himself it was only a blowjob. He had already eaten her pussy. It wasn't any worse than that. He could still draw the line at fucking her, couldn't he? He nodded his assent. Once he had cum, he would have the strength to walk away, and then he would put an end to this craziness.

Tiffany swirled her tongue around his knob. The taste of her mother's pussy was strong. She was glad he had not washed his cock after fucking her. It was more exciting this way. She wrapped her lips around his shaft and slid them down his length taking him deep into her mouth. His hard flesh throbbed against her tongue as she swirled it across the ridges and veins.

Jim watched his cock slide between his daughter's lips. Her warm, wet mouth slowly enveloped him. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes to let him know how much she loved having his cock in her mouth. She moved up his shaft and fluttered her tongue across the sensitive underside of his knob. Jim was seeing stars.

"Oh god, baby, you're driving me crazy."

"I love sucking your cock, Daddy," Tiffany said pulling her drooling lips from the tip. "It tastes like Mommy's pussy. So yummy."

She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and gently stroked. Her lips moved down his length to his balls. She licked them with her tongue and sucked each one into her mouth, then kissed her way back up his length. Her hand went faster and faster, pumping his shaft hard with a firm grip. She looked up at her father who appeared to be in agony.

"Are you going to cum for me, Daddy? Will you shoot it all over my face and tits just like you did to Mommy? That's what I want, Daddy. I want to feel your hot cum splashing all over my lips and nose and cheeks. I want to feel it splatter my tits and drip from my nipples."