Daddy Knows Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she plunged her lips back down his shaft and shoved a hand into her panties. She felt his knob press against the opening to her throat. Tiffany had never deep throated anyone, but after watching her mother do it, she wanted to try. After several failed attempts that made her choke, the head of his cock suddenly pushed past her gag point. She relaxed. He went deeper and deeper until her lips were pressed against his pubes. She had done it.

Jim's head was spinning so fast that he felt like he was going to lose his balance. His balls were swollen with cum and ready to explode. He could feel his daughter's throat massaging his cock as she held him deep for as long as she could. Tiffany finally pulled him out and took several deep gulps of air before plunging her lips back down his shaft and fucking him with her mouth. Her fingers flew across her clit as she attacked her father's cock.

"Oh fuck, baby...fuck, fuck, fuck."

Tiffany felt him swell. She quickly pulled him from her mouth. He had barely cleared her lips when his cock erupted like a hot geyser. Cum sprayed into her mouth and then up the side of her nose and across her forehead into her hair. A second and third blast splattered all over her face. Tiffany could feel it pooled in her left eye socket and streaming down her cheeks. She aimed his cock lower. Splotches of cum covered her tits. She took him into her mouth and swallowed the last few spurts.

Jim's wobbly legs were about to give out. He sat in a nearby chair and looked over at his daughter. She was on her knees with cum dripping from her chin and nose, and running down between her tits. The hand in her panties was frantically rubbing her pussy and clit. She bent forward and began to shake. Moments later her pussy exploded. Her shrieks and squeals went on and on as one spasm after the next sent her spinning into orgasmic bliss.

Jim quickly stood and left before his daughter could recover. He wasn't going to let things escalate. He wasn't going to fuck his daughter. What they had done was bad enough, but it was just oral sex. He had to find a way to get Tiffany to understand that. He would explain it to her when his wife was with her bridge group tonight.

"Bye honey. Bye Tiffany. I'll be home by ten. Hope you have some good daddy-daughter time."

Jim was determined to have a discussion with his daughter about appropriate sexual behavior, but he didn't want to jump right into it. He thought if they did something wholesome together first, it would help pave the way for a rational discussion.

"How about a movie, Tiffany?" Jim asked his daughter. "I'll make some popcorn. Remember when we used to have movie nights when you were younger? It'll be just like old times."

"Sure, Daddy. Let me get changed into something more comfortable."

Jim was sitting on the couch in the family room flipping through movie choices when Tiffany came downstairs and joined him. She was wearing a nightshirt. Emblazoned across the front in bold letters it said "SEX TOY". It was quite obvious she was not wearing a bra. She sat down and scooted next to him, pulling her legs under her body. Her panties peeked out from under the short hem. Jim pretended not to notice, but he knew she was trying to provoke him.

"Why don't we watch something we used to watch when you were a little girl." Jim suggested. "Maybe something from the Disney Channel."

"That won't be any fun," she said taking the control from her father. "Let's watch something sexy, Daddy. Netflix has a lot of really good steamy ones."

She picked the movie "Love" which she knew had some real sex scenes, including the opening scene. Jim was shocked to see a naked woman stretched across the thighs of a naked man and stroking his hard cock while he fingered her. He didn't think they showed these types of movies on mainstream channels.

"Tiffany, this is porn. I'm not going to watch this. Give me the control so I can find something more appropriate."

"It's not porn, Daddy," Tiffany replied holding the control out of his reach. "It's artistic. It was shown at the Cannes Film Festival. He does have a nice cock, don't you think? It's not as nice as yours, though."

Tiffany reached into her father's lap and rubbed him through his pants. Jim grabbed her hand and pulled it away.

"Stop that, Tiffany," Jim said getting up and turning off the TV manually. "I was going to have this discussion with you after the movie, but it looks like it can't wait. What we did yesterday and this morning can never happen again. You're young and vulnerable. You're also beautiful and sexy. I took advantage of that. But I'm your father. It's my responsibility to make things right. You can either stay here and watch something appropriate with me, or go up to your room and wait until your mother gets home. The choice is yours."

Tiffany smiled mockingly at her father during his brief lecture. When he was finished she reached under her night shirt and peeled down her panties. She pulled them from her feet and stood, dangling them from her fingers. Jim thought they were the same panties she had worn that morning. If so, they had to be soaked with pussy juice.

"If that's the way you want it, Daddy," Tiffany replied. "I guess I'll go up to my room and watch some porn. If you need anything, you know where to find me."

With that, she dropped her panties on the coffee table and headed for the stairs. Jim stared at her dainty underwear, his cock growing harder. He knew he shouldn't, but he couldn't help himself. He stepped to the coffee table and picked them up. Jim lifted the panties to his nose and took a deep breath.

The strong smell of pussy filled his nostrils. There was no doubt about it. These were the same panties she wore when she had cum listening to him fucking his wife and again when she was giving him a blowjob. Jim stuffed the crotch onto his mouth and sucked on it. He pulled his cock from his pants and began to stroke. He was startled by his daughter's voice.

"Silly me. I forgot my panties. I see you found them, Daddy."

Jim quickly pulled them from his mouth and turned, looking at his daughter like a deer caught in the headlights. She was completely naked. Tiffany moved forward and took the panties from his hand. She stepped into them and pulled them up over her pussy and ass, then reached down and wrapped her fingers around his hard cock. Jim was frozen in place and speechless.

"I can help you with that, Daddy. You can fill my panties with cum if you want - just like you did with Mommy. I'll let you keep them, too."

Jim had jerked off so many times in his daughter's panties imagining this very scenario. His mind was a blur. There was a voice telling him no. There was a stronger voice begging him to make his fantasy come true. Tiffany stepped directly in front of him, her hand still wrapped around his cock. She aimed it down towards her panties and began to stroke. Using her other hand, she pulled the elastic of her waistband out far enough to expose her pussy.

"Or maybe I should go up to my room," Tiffany teased. "And take my panties with me. I'll do whatever you tell me to do, Daddy."

She pushed up on her toes and rubbed the head of her father's cock across her clit. The voice in Jim's head that wanted to tell her to leave wouldn't speak. Instead, his hands went around his daughter's body and slipped into the back of her panties pushing them down her ass cheeks. At the same time, Tiffany pulled the front of her panties down until they were stretched between her thighs. Her hand pumped his cock as she slid the tip back and forth across her pussy and clit.

"Do you want to cum in my panties, Daddy? Or would you rather cum in my pussy?"

Jim felt his knees bending. Tiffany slotted the head of his cock into her opening. The angle was difficult at first. She tilted her hips forward and felt him slide into her steamy fuck hole. Her father's hands pulled her ass cheeks towards him, driving his cock deeper and deeper into her body. It slid back and forth across her clit as he fucked it in and out.

Tiffany moved with him. Soon they found a rhythm. Jim's cock pounded into his daughter faster and faster. She threw her hands around his neck and pulled his lips to hers. Their tongues explored each other as they stood there in the middle of the room fucking like two teenagers. The pressure on Tiffany's clit was intense. She moaned into her father's mouth. Seconds later her pussy exploded. She dug her fingers into his shoulders and buried her head in his chest.

"OH, OH, OH, OH GOD, YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS..."

Pussy juice dripped into the crotch of her panties just inches below where his cock was sliding in and out of her cunt. Jim could feel her clench him tightly as one spasm after the next rocked her world. It was all too much for his aching balls. Jim thrust deep into his daughter's pussy and grunted. Spurt after spurt of hot seed filled her, sending Tiffany into another series of orgasmic explosions.

They stood there and held each other tightly as their orgasms slowly subsided. She lifted her head and their lips met. They kissed like two lovers with Jim's cock still buried deep in his daughter's pussy. He felt it twitch against him in a few post-orgasmic spasms. Cum and cunt juice seeped out around the sides and dripped into her panties. They finally separated. Tiffany pulled her panties back up over her pussy and ass. Cum continued to seep into them.

Jim was still hard. His head was still spinning. The world was upside down. He had just fucked his daughter and he wanted more. When she squatted in front of him and sucked his slimy cock into her mouth, he put his hands on her head and encouraged his daughter's actions. He fucked it in and out between her lips. Tiffany's tongue swirled around him licking and sucking the tasty juices from his hard meat.

Tiffany stood and removed her cum-soaked panties. She threw them on the coffee table and walked over to the couch. Jim watched his daughter climb up the cushions and onto her knees. She looked over her shoulder at him and tilted her ass in the air. Her swollen pussy, speckled with cum and glistening pink folds growing out from her gash, hung majestically between her thighs like an open invitation. Above it was the tight knot of her asshole peeking out from between her cheeks.

Jim's hard cock wavered in the air like a flagpole blowing in the wind. He ripped off his clothes and stepped behind his daughter, rubbing the tip up and down her gash until he found her opening. She gasped when he shoved it inside and plunged it deep into her body. He pulled out and slammed it into her again, and then again and again and again.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Make me your slut. Fuck my dirty wet pussy with your big hard cock."

Her words encouraged him to fuck her harder and faster. Tiffany's body jerked forward on each powerful thrust. Wet slapping sounds mingled with her moans each time his lower body met her ass cheeks. Tiffany slipped a hand between her legs and found her clit. She could feel her father's cock sliding across her fingers as she frantically rubbed.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, OH GOD, OOOOOOHHHHHHHH..."

Her body bucked and thrashed wildly. Juices sprayed from her pussy and streamed down her thighs. Jim looked down and watched his cock glide in and out between her ass cheeks as he continued to pound it into her cunt. Tiffany's tight asshole glistened with pussy juice. Jim pressed his index finger against it and twisted until the tip pushed inside.

Tiffany was too far gone to do anything but try to catch her breath as her father's finger delved into her asshole. No one had ever touched her there until her father did it yesterday when he was eating her pussy, but she loved it. He pumped his finger in and out of her tight sphincter as he pounded her pussy with his cock. Tiffany felt another orgasm boiling in her belly. It exploded with a gush.

"UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, OOOHHHHH..."

The orgasm went on and on and on until Tiffany couldn't take it anymore. She pulled away from her father and rolled onto her back taking deep breaths to pump air into her lungs. Her body continued to tremble from the after effects of so many orgasms. Jim stood above his daughter, his cock screaming for more. He climbed on top of her and hooked his arms through the backs of her knees pushing her legs high into the air. Tiffany looked up at him with desperate eyes.

God, Daddy, you fuck me so good. I can barely breathe but I want more. I want your big hard cock to pound my little slut pussy into oblivion."

With a single powerful jab, Jim rammed his throbbing cock straight down and buried it deep in his daughter's cunt. Her shriek shook the walls. He slammed into her again and again sending her to new heights of pleasure with each thrust. Tiffany's legs were flailing aimlessly in the air and her fingers dug into his back so hard they almost drew blood.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, Daddy."

Jim was out of control. His balls slapped wetly against her asshole each time he plunged his cock into her pussy. Tiffany thrust her hips up as he came down trying to draw him deeper and deeper into her womb. Remembering what he had done to her mother that morning, she grabbed her father's hand and moved them to her neck.

"Choke me, Daddy. Choke me and fuck me."

His fingers squeezed. His cock slammed into her harder and faster. The pressure building in Tiffany's belly continued to grow stronger and stronger. She could barely breathe, but it didn't matter. If she died now it would all have been worth it. Suddenly the dam burst. Her piercing scream reverberated throughout the house. Juices sprayed out from around her father's cock drenching them both with her secretions.

Jim felt his daughter's pussy clenching his cock tightly with each wild spasm that shook her soul. His cock swelled. His balls pulsed. Hot cum streamed up his length. Jim pulled it from her pussy just as it exploded sending a huge rope of cum across her body and head. Spurt after spurt continued to pump all over her face, neck, tits, stomach, pussy, and thighs. Tiffany collapsed back onto the couch trembling and gasping for air.

Jim stood and looked down at his daughter. Blotches of cum were splattered everywhere. Her gorgeous speckled tits moved up and down with her heavy breathing. Tiffany finally opened her eyes and looked up at him. She slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. Moments later, Jim watched his daughter squirm as another orgasm gushed from her pussy.

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered when she opened her eyes again.

Jim smiled down at his daughter. There was no going back this time. They had crossed the line. The trick was to keep it hidden from his wife, and to make sure Tiffany never said anything to her friends. They could have that discussion later. They needed to clean up before Debbie returned. Jim picked up their clothes, and took his daughter's hand. They went upstairs to shower. Neither of them noticed the cum stained panties lying on the coffee table.