All Comments on 'Daddy Landlord- Becoming Dad'

by bnaylor987

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF?????

did I just read? Most confusing story I've ever read. What did Audrey have to do with this? Besides filler for a lame story? YUCK

1 star

DragonRider55

bnaylor987bnaylor987over 3 years agoAuthor
To the anonymous DragonRider 55

I don't care that you hate my stuff and obviously think you know better. That's not why I write. I write because I enjoy reading some good stories here and feel I should try and positively add to the site. Nothing more...I don't get paid to do this.

Many big criticisms I get sound like, "Your spelling is bad, 1 star", or your petty criticism dragonrider. I did a search trying to find your writings and guess what- I couldn't find any. I found one other criticism by you where you hated that person's story ad well.

I shouldn't respond to trolls like you, but I will make an exception this time for you and anyone else who wants to hate but doesn't write themselves. TRY IT. Go write something and put it out in the arena. See if people like it. A fellow writer/ friend who I had been penpaling with, passing ideas to gave me that advice- "Tell your story" and I thank her for it. Most of these stories are personal either because I "lived" it myself or vicariously through a friend. A few are 100% imagination, but most are not entirely.

So for anyone who isn't sure, just make an account and tell a story of your first time, best time, or worst time. Talk about sex with family or sex with aliens or not having sex- we don't care, just tell a story. Positively add to our site. If you read something you don't like, does it make you feel tough to say "1 star"? Why does it make you feel better? That's just sad.

You can always contact me privately and personally I enjoy that. I have been looking for a collaborator or someone to share ideas with or to encourage. But don't be a troll. That's pathetic.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Well bnaylor987, ignore DragonRider55 because as I read the series I found it well written and the characters great and well developed. The only suggestion I have is to have Daddy-landlord-becoming-dad added as part of the Daddy Landlord: 2 Part Series. I hope that you will continue writing this series as it is just becoming interesting and the story would not be complete without another chapter or at least an Epilogue. Well done 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbnaylor987@bnaylor987
Just a guy who started writing as a release. Liked to read stories here and thought I would add my 2 cents. Some stories are real and mine and some are real and belong to others, and some are just made up while driving. Hope you enjoy.