All Comments on 'Daddy Let Me Help You Ch. 01'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue the story

instirlingukinstirlingukover 2 years ago

Good read, very promising for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

looking fwd to the next part. hopefully she will catch her dad actually wearing some of her tights/pantyhose and then they both wear them and she gives him a footjob that would be amazing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved how Mandy controlled the situation in the stockroom. I want her to suck on his cock and then hold his head as she presses his mouth tightly to her moist pussy. Chapter 2 would be great if it also had her fucking her daddy. So much can happen! And then it would be wonderful for her to share her ❤️ sexual exploits with her girlfriends.

Love. Sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Great well written story in so many ways.

Each character is so well developed in realistic physical and emotional descriptions. Mandy thinking she was in control with Mr. Hands-smarmy until she got hory is very erotic. Her progressive interactions with Steven from innocent to horny are beautifully designed.

I've been reading incest since 1974 and this is one of the best.

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

What a great start, I look forward to more chapters.

JackieNylonJackieNylonover 2 years ago

Amazing work and writing! I can't wait to read more! Wonderful build up and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have worn nude-to-the-waist pantyhose without panties and let my dad see my naked pussy through them many times. It gets him hard every time. It's exciting knowing I can give him an erection. Makes me so wet,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...