Daddy Let Me Help You Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well there might have been an incident in the teacher's lounge on the last day of school where apparently someone put laxative in their cocoa tin. It's rumoured that Mrs Frobisher shit her knickers before she made it to the bogs," Vicky sniggered.

"But why impose the same punishment on all of us? Why am I only allowed two tickets before I'm expelled? I didn't even know you girls until today!" Mandy whined at the unfairness of it.

"Welcome to the Second Stringers, babes. Best stay out of trouble," Vicky chuckled and picked up her satchel.

The other girls followed suit and made their way to the cafeteria for a boring school lunch and then it was off to afternoon classes.

Mandy sat with Vicky during her math class.

"That's Mr Handsworthy. We call him Mr Hands-smarmy. Try not to be alone with him if you know what I mean," Vicky gave Mandy a knowing look.

But that's just what happened.

"Ah Mandy Moore; the new girl. Please stay behind so I can talk to you," Mr Handsworthy said as the final bell rang.

Vicky tapped the side of her nose and gave Mandy a warning glare as she left.

"Come down the front please Mandy," Mr Handsworthy said as he closed and locked the door to the classroom.

Mandy sat at one of the desks in the front row and Mr Handsworthy loomed over her, his eyes roaming her body and finally settling on her thighs as Mandy struggled to pull down the hem of her skirt.

"I always like to speak to the new girls. Let them know my expectations, listen to any issues or problems that they may have that I can help with. Be a dear and wipe the board while we're talking will you?" Mr Handsworthy asked.

Mandy nodded and went up to the blackboard and began to erase the equations that Mr Handsworthy had written on the board. She had to stand on tippytoes to get to the top of the board and Mr Handsworthy caught a delightful glimpse of knicker.

He was already hard being alone with this gorgeous young woman and was well aware of her age and her circumstances.

"Come into the stockroom and help me get some preparatory material for tomorrow please," Mr Handsworthy led Mandy into the confined space behind the blackboard wall.

It was cramped, with shelving on both sides and a little stepladder in the middle of the isle.

Mr Handsworthy prattled on about things that Mandy was not interested in. What she was more interested in was trying to keep Mr Handsworthy's hands and body away from hers. He deliberately reached around her so that his chest pressed against her breasts or bent down to get to a lower shelf so his hands could feel her legs. His face was inches from hers the whole time.

"Could you just step on the ladder and hand me that box from the top shelf?" he asked.

Mandy stepped onto the little stepladder and although she was only three steps up it was enough so that Mr Handsworthy could look up her skirt and admire her white lycra-nylon full-cut knickers and her legs. Mandy blushed as she struggled with the box, knowing that she was exposed and that Mr Handsworthy was looking right up her skirt.

She stumbled a little and Mr Handsworthy took full advantage and grabbed Mandy by the thighs to steady her, his hands slipping under her skirt with practiced precision.

"Oh goodness!" Mandy squealed when she lost her balance and felt Mr Handsworthy's hands slip under her skirt.

She dropped the box and fell off the ladder and landed to the floor with Mr Handsworthy's arms around her, pinning her to the shelves.

"Lucky I caught you," he breathed, pressing his body against hers.

Mandy could feel his cock pressing into her belly and she swallowed.

"That's a good girl just let me..." Mandy froze as she felt Mr Handsworthy put his hand under her skirt and began to rub the front of her knickers.

She knew that she should cry out but she just couldn't believe this was happening on her first day of school.

"Now just let me..." Mandy was astounded when Mr Handsworthy unzipped his fly and freed his erection and put it between her legs.

"Just a minute Mandy, stand still for me please," Mr Handsworthy whispered as he pressed his cock on her knickers and began to thrust.

He thrust once, twice, three times and shuddered and suddenly became weak at the knees and his breathing became ragged.

Mandy felt a warm wet patch spread across the front of her knickers.

Mr Handsworthy had ejaculated on her, his cock between her legs pressed on her knicker gusset.

Mandy was speechless and mortified. She couldn't believe that she had allowed this man to defile her like this. She tried to squeeze past him but he wouldn't let her.

"For that you get an A on your next test. I'd also like to remind you that you have only two tickets before you get expelled. We wouldn't want anything like that to happen in my class would we Mandy? Besides it's not that you're like the others flitting around in their little skirts. You're a grown woman. You know how it works," Mr Handsworthy sniggered and let Mandy past.

Mandy bolted from the stockroom, snatched up her satchel and ran to the girls toilets. She went into a cubicle and slammed the door. She lifted up her skirt and looked at the mess that Mr Handsworthy had splooged onto her knickers. It had soaked in to the satiny fabric and through her pantyhose and she could feel it on her skin.

Mandy patted her knickers with toilet paper and then took them off and padded at the wet patch on her pantyhose. She put the knickers in a brown paper bag and put them in her satchel. She would wash them as soon as she got home.

It actually didn't feel that bad. It was warm and smelled a little funky. Had Mandy felt that little tingle from between her legs when Mr Handsworthy was rubbing on her pudenda? Wasn't it similar to the sensations she sometimes felt when she pressed her crotch against the washing machine? What Mr Handsworthy had done was wrong; no doubt about it. But would she be believed if she reported him?

He was right in that she only had two bad reports and she would be expelled and he had promised her an A on her next test. Was a little spunk on her knickers worth an A?

She thought about that when she walked to her Mini after cleaning up in the loo. When she got there Vicky and Sandra were leaning against her car waiting for her.

"Did Hands-smarmy ask you to go into the stockroom?" Vicky smirked.

"Did he feel you up?" Sandra smirked too.

Mandy said nothing and searched for her car keys in her satchel.

"So now we have a friend with a car who can give us a lift," Sandra changed the subject.

"An eighteen-year-old friend who not only has a car but can get us a bottle of voddy from the off licence," Vicky chimed in.

"I've only just met you. Who says we're friends?" Mandy snapped at the two girls and they both recoiled a little.

"Ah-ah... got ya. Come on, get in the car and I'll drive you home but no voddy on a school day," Mandy grinned and unlocked the door.

"Bags shotgun!" Vicky ran around to the passenger door and flung it open so that Susan could climb in the back.

Mandy did her homework with Vicky and Susan at Susan's house. Susan was not a povo and her family lived in very nice detached four bedroom brick house in Didsbury. Mandy felt guilty about leaving her father on his own all day but she'd made him lunch before she went to school and would be home in time to cook supper.

When Mandy got home the house was quiet and she called out.

"Dad? Dad? Where are you?" she called up the stairs.

"I'm in the tossing bath and I can't get out," Steven Moore replied, his voice echoing down the stairs.

Mandy ran up the stairs and down to the bathroom to find her father naked in a sea of bubbles and pissed as a nit; two bottles of Boddingtons sitting on the tiled surround of the bath. His walker was against the wall just out of arms reach. Steam rose in languid filaments from the warm bath.

"Dad! I told that the most dangerous thing that can happen to you is if you fall in the shower or the bath and drinking all that beer doesn't exactly help with your balance," Mandy admonished him.

"Don't be like that pet, yer old dad just wanted a bath. When I realised that I couldn't get out I just kept draining it a little and topping it up with hot water. It's been quite a pleasant two hours. Hope you don't mind I used your bubble-bath," Steve smiled cheekily at his daughter.

She couldn't help but return his smile.

"It's nice and warm in here and I've still got a half a bottle of Boddy. Pull up a stool and tell yer dad all about your first day back at school," Steven said, his words slurred a little.

Mandy pulled up the plastic shower stool that her dad had used when he had been unable to stand in the shower during his early convalesce. She sat facing the bath and began to tell her dad about her day, leaving out the part of being in the stockroom with Mr Hands-smarmy.

Mandy didn't realise that she was sitting with her legs open and that her father could see right up her little skirt. He admired her nylons-sheathed thighs but then he noticed that she wasn't wearing any knickers. He could make out her sex through the gauzy nylon of her pantyhose. Mandy's singsong voice droned on pleasantly and her perfume was comforting but those beautiful gossamer-clad legs and that silken-shrouded mound was where her father's attention lay.

Steven slowly let his hand stray to his engorged penis in the warm soapy water. Enclosed in the foamy blanket of bubbles Mandy couldn't see. He slowly stroked himself looking at his daughter's pretty face and then her breasts pushing against her school blouse and then up her uniform skirt at her virgin pussy shrouded in gossamer nylon.

Masturbating while his daughter sat only inches away from him was extremely exciting. His cock was rock-hard and he had to be careful not to stroke it too hard and dislodge the bubbles that were camouflaging it.

"So yer, I left Susan's fifteen minutes ago and now I'm home in time to cook tea," Mandy beamed.

Steven had not been listening to his daughter's tale, he was too busy looking at her tits and up her skirt but he realised that she had come to the end of her story.

"So let's have you then dad; I'll help you up and you can climb out the bath if I put the walker just here," Mandy dragged the walker over towards the edge of the bath.

Steven did not want to get out of the bath he was only a few strokes away from coming. He wanted to finish what he'd started; his cock was throbbing like a sock full of grasshoppers and needed release.

"You go on pet and I'll be out in a minute," Steven said, taking his hand away from his crotch and waving her away.

"Daddy, let me help you," Mandy reached out and as she did so she knocked the bottle of bubble-bath into the water.

"Oh tish!" she reached into the bath searching for the bottle.

"No Mandy!" her father cried as the bottle of bubble bath settled between his legs.

He tried to grab his daughter's wrist but missed. Then it was too late.

Mandy's scuttling fingers found the bottle but when she went to grab it the slippery container slinked out of her grasp and her fingers closed around her father's erect penis.

When his daughter's long elegant fingers closed around his shaft, Steven was looking right up her skirt which was only inches from his face and he could see her pubic mound through the transparent pantyhose. He was so close to orgasm that the feel of daughter's fingers wrapped around his soapy appendage triggered his climax.

"Oh goodness gracious! Oh my! Oh heavens to Betsy!" Mandy squealed as her father's cock quivered and throbbed in her hand spewing forth gobbets of creamy semen.

Mandy was so stunned that she didn't take her hand away and Steven was not going to remove it. The feel of his daughter's hand on his erect penis while he looked up her school uniform skirt was most erotic phenomenon that had happened to him since he left hospital.

"Oh dearie me!" Mandy cried as the bubbles parted to reveal her father's huge organ jettisoning two days' worth of pent up sexual excess.

His scalding semen spattered up her arm, ropes of it splattered on her blouse and skirt, and an errant gobbet of semen slopped onto her cheek and into her hair. All the time her father's cock was pulsing and palpitating in her hand and for some reason she just couldn't let go.

When her father's cock finally finished spewing forth its issue Mandy came to her senses and removed her hand from his groin. The bubbles closed in, covering the offending appendage with frothy foam.

"Well that wasn't supposed to happen," Mandy whispered self-consciously.

"Mandy I..." her father was filled with regret and sorrow now that his sexual appetite had been appeased.

"Dad, it's best we don't say anything. It was an accident. An unfortunate embarrassing accident, that's all," Mandy used the walker to get to her feet and wiped the semen from her cheek and rubbed her hand on her skirt to get rid of it.

"Give me your hand," Mandy offered her hand to her father.

"No Mandy; I'm naked!" her father huffed.

During his convalescence her father had worn incontinence underpants in the bed and to the bathroom and the shower for reasons of propriety when Mandy had to assist him with his daily ablutions.

"Dad! You just spunked all over me. I think what little decorum you had has been shot to shit!" Mandy raked her hair out of her eyes.

She could feel the spatter of her father's semen stuck to a lock of her hair but she didn't want to acknowledge its presence.

Steven was shocked that his daughter had sworn. She only ever did so in the most extreme cases. He reluctantly let Mandy help him to his feet and out of the bath. His body was covered in bubble-bath foam and his erection and subsided, at least saving them both the indignity of having to deal with that.

When Steven reached for his walker Mandy put his threadbare bathrobe around his shoulders.

"I'm going to get out of my school uniform and get dinner ready. No more Boddy daddy!" Mandy said defiantly and left the bathroom and hurried to her bedroom.

She took a terrycloth and dabbed at the semen on her blouse and skirt, wiped her face and patted at her hair.

Mandy remembered what her mother had told her during 'That Talk': "it's white and sticky and smells a bit pasty... musky. Sometimes there's a lot and sometimes less, pet. It tastes..."

Her mother was right; it was sticky and smelled pasty and musty. She put her finger, still sticky with her father's cum, in her mouth and sucked on it.

"Salty, mushroomy and a little sweet," Mandy finished the sentence that her mother had started.

"And I bet it stains!" Many said to the empty room.

She shucked out of her school uniform and pulled her knickers out of the brown paper bag from her satchel. Checking that the door was locked she put her knickers to her nose and sniffed.

"Yes salty and mushroomy," she whispered and blushed when she tasted the semen stain on her knickers with the tip of her tongue.

She put her splooged knickers and pantyhose into a lingerie bag and dropped it on top of her skirt and blouse. She put on a pair of pink lycra tights and sloppy t-shirt and padded downstairs barefoot to the laundry in the basement. She shoved her skirt, blouse and the laundry bag into the washer, tossed in detergent and started it up.

She leaned against the washer and relived her day. What an eventful day it had been. First day of school, new friends, Mr Hands-smarmy feeling her up in the stockroom and spunking on her knickers and then her father ejaculating in her hand, although she held herself to blame for that.

One thing she had learned today and her mother had told her when she'd reached adolescence. Men were fascinated with what women had in their knickers. Mandy wasn't that stupid. She hadn't yet been penetrated even though she was taking the contraceptive pill. Up until today her whole life had revolved around taking care of her father and the little house they lived in. Today she had experienced the world for the first time in two years and it was confusing.

As the washing machine settled into the spin cycle a warm tingle began to emanate from between Mandy's legs as the subtle vibration slowly built to a shaking, quivering crescendo. It wasn't enough to trigger an orgasm but it was nice. Mandy pressed her groin against the machine and imagined it was Mr Hands-smarmy's dick rubbing on the front of her knickers. Then for some reason her father's pulsing penis was pressing on her vulva through her knickers.

"Oh goodness! Stop that Mandy!" she scolded herself.

She raced up to her rom and closed and locked the door and lay on the bed and pulled down her tights a little. She stared at the posters of Bros, Bon Jovi, Rick Astley, and George Michael adorning her walls like she always did when she was feeling horny. She put her hand down her tights and parted her labia and found the little nubbin from where those delightful sensations were coming. Try as she might she couldn't rid herself of the sensation of Mr Hands-smarmy's cock on her knickers and her dad's splooge spattering on her skirt, blouse and over her face.

She gave into the pagan images and experienced the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. She pulled up her tights and cleared her head as best she could and went downstairs to peel potatoes. She put her washing in the dryer and hung her knickers and her pantyhose on the makeshift clothesline in the basement and went back up to kitchen to steam cabbage and carrots and fry sausages.

Her father tried to make conversation during dinner but both of their thoughts were elsewhere. Mandy went to bed early and so did her dad.

As Mandy was drifting off to sleep her father was slipping one of Jacky's old nylon stockings over his penis and clasping her knickers to his face. The smell of her vagina was nearly gone. As he approached orgasm the mental image of him fucking Jacky up against the brick wall in the ginnel was replaced by his daughter's well-rounded arse clad in those white lycra knickers she liked to wear. He wondered if she would notice if he took a pair?

The rest of the week and weekend was uneventful except Mandy realised that one of the five pairs of white lycra-nylon full-cut knickers she had bought at Debenhams was missing. She guessed where they were and when her father fell asleep in front of the telly on Sunday afternoon she went up to his room, got on her hands and knees and looked under his bed.

She found her knickers along with an old pair of her mother's. There was also a pair of her pantyhose that she had tossed in the bin because she had laddered them at school. She reached under the bed and pulled them out. Her knickers were still wet from where her father had splooged in them that morning.

"Eew!" she screwed up her nose and dropped them.

The pantyhose and her mother's old knickers were similarly befouled but the stains were old and crusty.

Mandy had given some thought as to what had happened in the bathroom and how she felt when she had found her father masturbating with Jacky's knickers and stockings. Except for when she took him down the pub, her father had very little in the way of female company and it wasn't likely he was going to get a shag down at the local.

His only recourse was masturbation so who was she to ridicule him? It was his house after all and the poor old bugger had to have some sexual relief. She had promised to help him convalesce; she just wished he would get better sooner. She also wondered what to do about Mr Handsworthy. He was obviously going to try his tricks on her again. What he did wasn't really that bad, she thought. Not if he was giving away A's for her poor effort at a maths test. She wondered what else she could get from him?

The men in her life seemed to doing all the taking and none of the giving. Maybe that needed to be turned around or at least an amicable reward for her efforts should be given.