Daddy Let Me Help You Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Second Stringers had bonded at school and Vicky and Sandra had become her friends out of school. They were younger than her and she knew that they were taking advantage of her having a car and being able to purchase alcohol for them. She'd scored a bottle of vodka on Saturday evening and they'd got royally pissed in Susan's bedroom; so much so that Mandy had stayed the night.

They lived in nice houses and had nice things she was envious of. Life wasn't fair. She knew that. But she had to make do with what she had and use it to her advantage if she was going to get along in the world.

The following Monday at the end of math class Mr Handsworthy asked Mandy to remain behind again. Vicky gave her a knowing look as she left the classroom and Mandy returned it. Mr Handsworthy had made good on his promise and given Mandy an A on her maths test even though she knew she didn't deserve it. She had wondered how long Mr Handsworthy would wait before he came at her again.

She figured he was smart enough to wait and see if Mandy reported him or told her friends or her father and see if there were going to be any repercussions. He was obviously guilty of feeling up other girls and was not new to this behaviour.

Mandy knew, and Mr Handsworthy knew that she knew, that it would be Mandy's word against his if she said anything and with only two tickets away from expulsion he figured rightly that Mandy wouldn't risk it. What he hadn't figured was that Mandy was becoming smarter and more determined the longer she was out and about in the world.

"Well done on the A on your test," Mr Handsworthy said as he walked over to the classroom door and locked it.

"Thank you Mr Handsworthy," Mandy replied in a singsong voice.

"I'd like you to help me again in the stockroom Mandy," he indicated the door to the stockroom with his open hand.

Mandy said nothing.

She went quietly into stockroom and Mr Handsworthy followed her in and closed the door.

Mr Handsworthy made no pretence of asking Mandy to help him find the things he needed for his next class nor did her ask her to climb the stepladder or to reach for something off the shelf. He simply reached out for her skirt.

Mandy slapped his hand away.

"What do you think you're doing Mr Hands-smarmy?" Mandy said angrily.

"Don't call me that! No one is allowed to call me that!" Mr Handsworthy sounded petulant.

"You going to give me another A then?" Mandy smiled at him.

"If you're a good girl, yes," Mr Handsworthy smiled at her lecherously.

"You want to see what's under my skirt Mr Handsworthy?" Mandy's smile widened.

Mr Handsworthy broke into a sweat. He nodded vigorously. None of the girls had been so compliant before.

Mandy lowered her hands down to the hem of her skirt and ever so slowly began to lift it up her thighs.

Mr Handsworthy gasped as the hem of Mandy's skirt slid slowly up her thighs; the stockroom was deathly quiet and he could hear the gentle rasp of the material of her skirt slid along her pantyhose. He could hear his own deep breaths and those of Mandy.

She stopped when the hem of her skirt reached the top of her thighs and grinned at him and poked out her tongue. She was mocking him but he didn't care.

"Keep going please; all the way up," Mr Handsworthy whispered and a bead of sweat ran down his face.

"I think I'm going to want something better than an A, Mr Hands-smarmy," Mandy started to let her hem slide back down her legs.

"We can negotiate Mandy. No need to stop what you are doing," Mr Handsworthy's voice sounded choked.

Mandy noticed that he said nothing about her calling him Mr Hands-smarmy and she smiled to herself as her hem began the journey back up her thighs.

Mandy felt the cool air against her thighs as her skirt rose higher; the top of her thighs came into view and her hosiery glistened in the dull light. Mandy's white full-cut knickers came into view and Mr Handsworthy gasped. Mr Handsworthy's cock was rampant; he was so close to Mandy that he could smell her scent as he watched her slowly hike up her skirt.

Mandy stood stock still, looking Mr Handsworthy in the eyes, holding the hem of her skirt delicately in her fingers, her pink-painted fingernails in stark contrast to the navy blue fabric of the skirt. Her well-toned legs, clad in shimmering flesh-toned pantyhose were slightly parted, Mr Handsworthy followed her thighs down to her calves and her ankles and her feet shod in the block-heeled Mary Jane's and he sighed with desire.

Her legs were slightly parted and the tops of her thighs met just before her crotch; the nylon hissed as she moved to adjust her stance. Her knickers glowed a ghostly white over the darker hose and Mr Handsworthy thought he could feel the heat emanating from her sex; a discrete musky odour drifted towards his nose.

"Ok Mr Handsworthy you've seen enough for now. I think I'll lower my skirt," Mandy teased and smiled inwardly at the look of disappointment on Mr Handsworthy face.

"Wait! I can make it worth your while. You'll get an A on every test this term if you keep doing what you're doing right now."

Mandy grinned. The whiney pleading tone of Mr Handsworthy's voice was a long shot from the sharp bark he used in classroom. She had confirmed what she had suspected. Men were putty in her hands if she let them see up her skirt or touch her knickers.

"Of course I'm going to want to do more than just look at your knickers for all those A's," Mr Handsworthy sniggered.

Mandy had suspected a counter-offer would be forthcoming and she'd set herself a boundary. There was no way this man was never going to put his penis inside her.

"Ok. What are you going to want?" Mandy whispered.

"Oh not a lot. Nothing that's going to hurt you Mandy," Mr Handsworthy licked his lips and put out his hand.

She shivered as Mr Handsworthy's hand lightly caressed her thigh.

"Mr Handsworthy? What are you doing!" she demanded.

"Stand still please Mandy; I'm not going to hurt you," Mr Handsworthy whispered back.

Mandy stood stock still as Mr Handsworthy's fingers slowly explored her thighs, his fingers lightly caressing her nylon-clad legs. She hated to admit it to herself but it felt quite nice.

Mr Handsworthy ran his fingers lightly over Mandy's thighs relishing the feel of the cool sleek nylon on his fingertips. He ran his hands down her legs all the way down to her ankles causing him to bend forward so that his head was only inches from Mandy's knicker-clad pubis. He could smell her secretions and her perfume a lot stronger now and his cock was uncomfortably hard in his trousers.

Mandy gasped when Mr Handsworthy ran his hands down her legs; she shivered slightly and was unsure if it was loathing or lust that made her do so. She could feel his hot breath on her legs and her knickers, his face was only inches from her most intimate parts.

Mr Handsworthy ran his hands slowly back up Mandy's legs and Mandy's breathing began to deepen and Mr Handsworthy noticed. He slid his hand up to the top of her thigh and stroked the place where her thighs met her pelvis.

Mandy hadn't factored into her plan to seduce Mr Handsworthy that she might become sexually aroused herself. Her plan had been to let Mr Handsworthy feel her up again and splooge himself on her knickers but she was going to want more than a couple of crappy A's for it.

She considered her own sexual excitement to be a bonus. Why should it be only the men who lusted after her that got to enjoy the experience of touching her?

"Mr Handsworthy!" Mandy offered a symbolic protest.

Mandy's knees began to buckle and she had to hang onto the shelves to keep her balance. Her breathing was sharp and erratic. A warm glow, a precursor to orgasm, smouldered inside her; inflamed by the sensations invoked when Mr Handsworthy caressed the very top of her thigh.

Mr Handsworthy used his free hand to unzip his flies while he gently stroked Mandy's thigh with the other hand. His erection sprang free but he was too scared to touch it lest he bring on a premature orgasm.

Mandy heard the ominous sound of Mr Handsworthy's zip being opened and she realised that soon he was going to want to put his cock on her legs and knickers like he had done before.

"I want fifty quid and A on my General Certificate of Secondary Education," Mandy gasped.

"You know I can't give you that Mandy. I'll give you the fifty quid in ten pound instalments every time you come into the stockroom and an A on all your tests too," Mr Handsworthy said breathlessly.

"Ok Mr Handsworthy," Mandy sighed.

"But I'm going to want more than just a feel Mandy," Mr Handsworthy said, his voice choked with lust.

"You're not putting it in me Mr Handsworthy. No way!" Mandy hissed.

"I promise I won't do that but I want something more than just a panty-rub," Mr Handsworthy said through gritted teeth.

"Ok keep going but if I tell you to stop you better or I'm going to scream my lungs out," Mandy whispered.

Mr Handsworthy ran his hands up the outside of her thighs and across the waistband at the top of her pantyhose and then began to slide a finger down the gossamer fabric slowly tracing the seam that ran down the middle of her pantyhose gusset, visible through her slinky knickers

"Mr Handsworthy! Be careful" Mandy hissed.

She looked down to see Mr Handsworthy intently staring at his finger as he slowly traced the raised pantyhose seam down her belly. She could feel the pressure of his finger through the layers of nylon and lycra and it was quite arousing. Then she saw Mr Handsworthy's engorged penis. It stood proudly protruding from his groin, long thick and hard. The skin of his shaft was pale and pulsing blue veins were visible beneath the translucent sheath; his glans was shiny, bulbous and purple-pink. A bead of transparent pre-seminal fluid seeped from the eye.

Mr Handsworthy followed the pantyhose seam down to Mandy's crotch and his finger slid between her legs into the warm silkiness of her sex. Mandy gasped and opened her stance to allow Mr Handsworthy access.

Mr Handsworthy caressed Mandy's pubis through the layers of her underwear. Her pantyhose were tight around her crotch area and he began to stroke her mound. The silky knickers rubbed across her slinky pantyhose, the whisper of the diaphanous materials rasping together the only sound other than the laboured breathing of a teacher molesting his pupil.

"Mr Handsworthy!" Mandy moaned and she fell against the shelving, supporting herself by putting her hands on Mr Handsworthy's shoulders.

Her skirt fell back down into place and Mr Handsworthy impatiently unzipped it at the side and let it fall around Mandy's ankles and she kicked it aside and resumed her previous position; feet apart, knees slightly bent, her pubis thrust forward lasciviously.

Little sparks of pleasure ran through her sex, ignited by the constant friction of her pantyhose gusset rubbing against her nylon-lycra knickers. She bent her knees wantonly and opened up her thighs further, encouraging Mr Handsworthy to explore her cunt.

Mr Handsworthy felt the heat of Mandy's cunt through the layers of slinky material and was rewarded with the first indication of dampness. He pushed his finger further into the layers of nylon and knicker material and traced the outline of Mandy's sex. She bucked against him and he pushed his finger in deeper until he could feel her labia, then he began to slowly stroke Mandy's cunt occasionally twisting his finger so that his knuckle pressed against her clitoris.

Mandy stood precariously balanced on her heels, her legs spread, bent at the knees as she rocked back and forth pushing her silken-clad pudenda against Mr Handsworthy's fingers.

Mr Handsworthy helped Mandy stand properly so that she was facing him.

"You are a blackmailing little shit," he grinned at her.

"And so are you," she smiled back at him.

Mr Handsworthy wasn't all that bad looking and he had a good body for a man his age. Mandy knew that some of the girls had crush on him and at least a few of them had been in a similar position that Mandy was in now. Actually he was quite handsome if she was honest and if she was going to let someone defile her it might as well be Mr Handsworthy.

He leaned forward and kissed her.

"Mr Handsworthy, you're old enough to be my father," Mandy sighed.

"Lucky him. He gets to see you every day you beautiful creature," Mr Handsworthy sighed and stroked her cunt through her pantyhose and knickers.

Mandy shuddered and wriggled on Mr Handsworthy's fingers as ripples of intense pleasure radiated from her sex.

Mandy was riding Mr Handsworthy's hand; he had two fingers stroking her labia whilst his thumb manipulated her clitoris.

Mr Handsworthy desperately wanted to take off Mandy's school blazer and play with her breasts but he was scared she might object. His cock was throbbing; Mandy hadn't touched it yet but it had fleetingly come into contact with her legs. She must know it was there; aching for release. He kissed her and flicked her clitoris and she began to pant into his mouth. He could taste her lipstick as it smeared over his mouth.

Mandy's climax was building; it started as a little bud of resonating pleasure deep in her vagina and began to intensify; slowly spreading through her entire body. Her engorged clitoris sent out intense little ripples of sexual delight every time Mr Handsworthy stroked it. She kissed him passionately to increase her stimulation; she was now fully sexually awake and was concerned only with her own pleasure.

She smiled mischievously when Mr Handsworthy guided her had down to his erect penis.

"What do you want me to do with this?" she teased, knowing full well what Mr Handsworthy wanted.

"Please," Mr Handsworthy whispered; begging Mandy.

He looked down beseechingly at his engorged penis and Mandy giggled. She knew what Mr Handsworthy wanted.

Mr Handsworthy gasped as Mandy draped her fingers around his swollen penis. She slowly stroked it until a small globule of pre-seminal fluid leaked from the eye. Mandy stroked Mr Handsworthy's manhood; her long fingers flicking over the corona of his glans and stroked the frenulum.

"Mmm, yes please Mandy," Mr Handsworthy gasped.

Mandy began to stroke Mr Handsworthy's hard quivering prick. She didn't feel defiled she felt powerful. Holding this older man's cock in her hand -- this authority figure who was begging her to do what she was doing to him. This fully-grow man begging her for release.

Mr Handsworthy groaned and felt his orgasm building.

"Oh God Mandy, that is so good. Please go faster! Go harder!" Mr Handsworthy begged and rubbed his fingers harder against Mandy's sopping cunt whilst his thumb stroked her throbbing clitty.

Mandy fell forward and smashed her lips against his and drove her tongue into his mouth. She gripped Mr Handsworthy's cock and began to milk it; sliding her fingers up and down his cock in long slow strokes.

Mr Handsworthy came.

He bucked up and down on the spot as his penis pulsed and a spurt of hot semen erupted from his cock and shot into the air landing like scalding lava on Mandy's wrist. A second wad landed on her thigh; the white gobbet of semen pooled on the tan nylon and began to slowly soak into her pantyhose.

Mandy felt Mr Handsworthy's cock jerk and throb in her hand and then she felt his scalding semen splash over her wrist and splatter on her thigh. She kissed him with renewed fervour.

Mandy came properly for the first time in her life.

She howled with passion and locked her lips on Mr Handsworthy's mouth and sucked on his tongue as she writhed in his gasp as he pressed her against the shelving; her heels beat a staccato rhythm on the linoleum floor. Mr Handsworthy rubbed his fingers along Mandy's sopping cunt and frantically manipulated her clitoris through the layers of silky knickers and diaphanous pantyhose.

After a minute or two, when their respective orgasms began to subside, Mr Handsworthy and Mandy broke their kiss so that they could catch their breath. Mandy wriggled a final time as the last skerrick of her orgasm pulsed from her cunt. Her pubic hair was matted with her juices; her labia were distended and a little sore. She felt sated, her pubis felt a little bruised, but in nice way.

Mr Handsworthy slowly removed his hand from Mandy's sex.

Mandy felt Mr Handsworthy's cock stop pulsating and then it began to slowly deflate. She let the final droplets of his semen dribble onto the floor. She took a handkerchief from her blazer pocket and dabbed at the pools of semen on her thighs, wrists and fingers and put it away.

Mandy steadied herself and picked up her skirt off the floor and flicked it a couple of times to get the wrinkles out.

"Fuck! Look at the time!" she exclaimed looking alarmingly at her watch.

"Mr Handsworthy I have another class! I'm late!" she gasped.

"Don't worry I'll cover for you. I'll say I held you back to review your test," Mr Handsworthy said as he zipped his fly and straightened his trousers.

"Ok then," Mandy said as she made sure her skirt and blouse were straight and dapped lipstick on her lips.

"You need to wipe my lipstick off your lips Mr Handsworthy," Mandy said as she popped the lipstick into her pocket.

"Also..." she held out her hand and waggled her fingers.

Mr Handsworthy took out his wallet and dropped a tenner in Mandy's hand.

"Pleasure doing business with you," Mandy said as she opened the stockroom door and picked up her satchel off her desk.

She skipped down the corridor not minding a bit that her knickers were squidgy.

To be continued