Daddy Likes His Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I had in mind was one of Momma's full outfits, all the pieces, a cute little low-cut top and a tiny short skirt, fishnet stockings and high heels, with matched lingerie underneath that's just an ultra low-cut bra and a garter belt. She had no panties on in the pictures Daddy took of her in that little outfit, so I'm guessing that's how she liked to wear it all. Me being one who'd never gone without panties in the outside world, especially with a super short little skirt, the thought of doing it made me all butterflied inside again. This little vacation of mine and Daddy's was turning out to be all kinds of fun.

Later on, Micky just about flipped when he saw me dressed that way, actually said some funny things about wanting me to move there so maybe we could get married some day. Before I went out, Daddy had told me that the sexy outfit and a lot of the other stuff came from a catalog company that specializes in sexy clothes, even stripper clothes and other fun things. I told Daddy that I loved knowing that my hot momma was a model for stripper clothes. It makes me smile every time I think of it, and yeah, the hot little outfit made Micky smile, too.

He liked it so much, especially the no-panties part, he fucked me in the humid and salty outdoor air, right up against and then bent over his little sports car. It's just an old Miata, one that needs paint and new seat covers, but yeah, it's a fun car to get fucked on.

Back at his apartment, we fucked a lot more and got even higher, right up till the time he drove me back to the motel. Daddy was sleeping, and I felt happily woozy from being high, drunk and cumming so many times. Seeing Daddy's camera on the dresser made my mind start spinning with picture ideas, me wishing I could be free with my tits and the rest of me like Momma was in so many of them nudie pictures. So I thought, why not try to get used to things? Daddy's sleeping, but he's right there, on his bed, right in this room. I could just...

And I did. I took off the little low-cut top, and I unhooked the bra, and my tits-just-like-Momma's relaxed and felt all nipply and nice out in the quiet of the room's nighttime light. It wasn't much light at all, just some moonlight spilling in through a gap in the curtains, and a dim shaft of yellowish lightbulb light coming from the bathroom door that I'd left open a big crack. All of it made me feel like a movie star again, so I shimmied out of the super short little skirt and felt what it was like to be pretty much naked with Daddy right there close.

Damn nice is how it felt. Damn nice. Daddy was facing me, quietly snoring, and I walked around the room just because it was fun, my high heels making no noise on the worn-out old carpet. Still feeling nice and high, my mind drifted back to Micky, him fucking me in the outdoors, maybe being seen by who knows who. The thought of it gave me a head-rush, and my hands wanted be on my tits. I'm sure I moaned when I felt 'em there.

In my head, things was getting out of control. The rushing horniness in me felt like no other time, or maybe every other time wrapped up into one. I found myself with the camera in my hand, standing so near Daddy. I placed it on his nightstand, and I laid myself down on my bed. My small, quiet voice gently woke him. "Daddy? Can you take pictures in this kind of dark?"

His eyes opened, seeing me probably good, the way you can see at night. I said, "Your camera's there, if you want to." I was on my back, my head on my pillow, looking at him to the side. Naked except for my thigh-high fishnet stockings, garter belt, and high heeled shoes, my knees were up, my legs not closed. "Let's keep it dark. Okay?"

He swung his legs off his bed, not pulling on shorts to cover his undies this time. He reached for the camera, quickly adjusted it, then looked me in the eyes. "You high?"

"Yup. So high." I wondered how he knew, probably smelling it on me. "That okay with you?"

"Sure, it don't bother me none. You careful?"

"Condoms, do you mean?"

Daddy smiled. "No, just careful careful. Don't party it up so much you don't know what you're doin'."

I nodded. "I know what I'm doin'."

"Good," said Daddy, already standing. "Spread your legs a little more."

He directed me quite a lot that night, and each of his matter-of-fact commands made me tingle. I loved it when he asked for my ass, up high in doggy style like it had been yesterday with the smokey panties on, this time all of it pure and bare with my asshole right there for his capturing lens.

"That good?" said I, as I held that naughty pose, my voice already a breathy tease. "That look good to you?"

Daddy had a big ol' lump in the front of his undies, snug boxer briefs that kept the obviously fully hard hardness of him pretty well contained. I saw it throughout this nighttime photoshoot, and I had the most powerful desire to pull down those undies and feel him explode all his cum into my mouth. I mean, this was desire unlike any I'd ever felt, but I knew it might ruin everything, fuck up our friendship, even derail him from being the best step-daddy any girl could ever ask for. So I remembered my job--being a sexy model--and I remembered more of the real sex photo's of my Momma, and while he was behind me capturing pictures of my bare doggy style ass I reached beneath myself, touched my clit with my fingertip, and let my fingers slide through the wetness of my pussy.

"Keep doin' it," he said, his own voice breathier than it had been. I turned my head the other way to see, and saw him use his foot to open the bathroom door just a little more, the yellowish light spilling more outward, my naughty self a little bit better lit.

"You're bad, Daddy. Don't want to keep it dark no more?"

I saw him smile, then sensed him close to the behind of me, the camera clicking as my fingers found my sensitive spots and my rhythm, and after a nice long while, as I was cumming, I suddenly wished I could squirt like them porn girls do, all over the camera and Daddy, marking him forever with the womanly scent of me.

--

Out on the beach the next morning, I thought about how the night session of picture taking had ended. Plum wore out from a long evening of too many orgasms and too much fun, I was on my back half asleep on the soft bed when Daddy finally stopped capturing me with his camera, him making me smile when he got right into the shower even though it was the middle of the night. I learned that he's a pretty quiet masturbater, but the quiet of the night was even quieter, and I fell asleep smiling.

We had to load up the car with our stuff right after lunch, then I met Micky out back of the tavern, kissed him some, wanted to give him a blowjob but instead just squeezed his hard cock real nice, right through the unzipped opening of his pants. He wanted my text number but I didn't give it to him. Some guys are more fun to know for just a few days at a time.

--

It was soon after we got home when Daddy started showing me pictures that he'd took of me. He started slow, showing me the simple bikini ones, then some of the ones of me in the smoke-thin black bra and panties. I was surprised how good they were, but I shouldn't have been. It made me so happy to have mine look as nice, and as sexy, as Momma's.

The funny thing, though, was he told me he had a few more days off coming up soon. I smiled when he offered to take me on another little vacation, this time to a beach a little farther down the coast.

"That's so sweet of you, but Mandi's home from college that week. I promised her I'd hang with her. Nobody else'll be around."

"Oh, shit," said Daddy, contemplating. "Think...she'd wanna go with us?"

I smiled again because I knew she would, especially after going to school way up in the cold north all semester. But then my smile faded, knowing there'd be no picture taking on this trip. I wondered if Daddy had thought of that before he made his nice offer to invite her. I asked him, "Maybe we can go another time, too? To do some more photos?"

Daddy looked happy with the look in my eyes. "Sure, yeah, let's do it," he said. "You like posin' in them motels? They got 'em around here, too, you know."

I saw Daddy watching my eyes as I got his meaning, and I found myself nodding. "Yeah. Sure. I still wanna go back to the ocean, though. Lots."

--

I don't know why I thought things would plod along kind of normal like, but that what I was thinking. Silly me. And why did I think having naked pictures of me taken by my step-daddy was okay and almost sort of normal? I sure can't tell you why. Maybe I'm dumb, or slow, or maybe I'm like other girls but letting this stuff slip into normal life, stuff other girls work hard to keep hidden and unspoken. Or maybe I don't know nothin' and life is just a crazy ride. Maybe life has a ribbed condom on its big-as-life dick and it's fuckin' us till we all can't say no no more and just say yes, yes, yes.

Whatever, here we go, me and Mandi driving off with Daddy to a cheap motel down where it promised to be warm. There was discussion beforehand about the room situation, me and Mandi both deciding that sharing a room with Daddy would be okay as long as there was two queen-size or bigger double beds. The alternative was to get two rooms, something Daddy offered to help pay for if Mandi and me would chip in, but knowing Daddy's finances, him not making much at his tree work job these days, it seemed sensible and more helpful to going on more trips if we all did it the cheaper way.

This motel we went to was sort of like the other one, but the bar was kitty-corner across the street, and an empty-looking McDonalds over there was handy for food. And there was no Micky. There was nobody, in fact, the run-down old place looking and feeling like a ghost town. Weird, almost, but life's tough these days in these out of the way places that are cheap.

Beforehand, I'd challenged Mandi to go all-out on the bikini front, telling her, and showing her on FaceTime, that my momma's leftovers that I'd be wearing are straight up hot and dangerous. I'd assumed she and I would be at sort of a Spring Break kind of a place, us showing off to lots of beach boys and beach men, but oh my lord was I wrong. Poor Mandi got all self conscious that afternoon right after we'd arrived, blushing as she came out of the bathroom in her first of three bikinis, parading past Daddy like she was schoolgirl shy. It was knowing that he might be her only admirer that blushed her, I think, that and knowing she'd be that way in front of him, full-bore stripper sexy, while I went into the bathroom and changed into my own little hot bikini.

I thought about it while I was in there, noticing the grungy pipes exposed on the wall, the paint that needed washing, and the brown stain on the old tile floor. It was a clean stain, but a gross-colored one. What I thought about was Mandi's body, and what Daddy might think about it being so flaunted for two days on the beach. Knowing Momma, I know Daddy's type, and it's not curvy. Well, it is, but big perfect tits like Mommas' and a tight waist and a snugly round and some might say perfect ass are not Mandi's version of curvy. No, she's the soft, squishy kind, with tits bigger than God's own head, and an ass that don't look so good till she bends over and then it's totally awesome. Yeah. Curvy. And Jesus God can she ever fill out a stripper bikini.

When I walked out all goosebumpy in my own bikini, it hit me that she'd gone way to far, and she knew it. Packing light, as we both did, she didn't have no other more conservative swimsuits with her, and we didn't pass a single store on the way here that looked like it would have any for sale. It was my fault for taunting her to go all-out with her selections, and I felt bad that I couldn't offer her one of mine to ease her mind. None of them would fit her, and I guess I wasn't even thinking about the fact that all mine were wicked hot, too.

"Daddy, I guess we're all yours out here in the middle of nowhere. Maybe we should call you Sugar Daddy and take lots of money from you. Did you bring that silly gold chain you used to wear?"

"It ain't silly. They're still worn."

"Yeah, by players," I said, smiling. Mandi smiled too, which I was glad to see. I love her smile.

She and I went out on the sand, the warmness of it making my feet and all the blood inside me happy. Daddy changed into his swimsuit and soon was walking the beach with his camera, stopping here and there, sometimes down on his knees pointing it at small things at the edge of the surf. Shells, maybe.

Being a longer drive, we'd gotten there later in the day, so after not too much time the low sun and our growling stomachs made us retreat to our room. Daddy went across the street to get us all some takeout, and that's when Mandi reached for her clothes to go change.

"I like it, the way you look," I said. "I'm not changing."

"You're not?" she asked, the surprise showing in a different look to her eyes.

"Don't you feel good this way? I wanna make you happier."

"Happier than what!"

"Happier than a girl who always wants to hide her body. You're beautiful, Mandi. Super sexy. Let's just stay like this, and get used to the feel of it. It'll be good for our psychology."

"Yeah, says the hottie with the swimsuit model body. We're seriously...staying like this...with your dad?"

"Worried he'll get the wrong idea?"

Mandi blushed, so easy to see.

Daddy came back with the food and I saw Mandi's pretty face again and an idea hit me. "Daddy, wanna take pictures of us? We could do portraits this time."

Mandi looked at me funny again, her eyes wondering what I meant by 'this time', no doubt curious about the type of pictures he'd took of me before. Maybe she could see something about that in my eyes.

"Yeah, sure," said Daddy. "Mandi, you like havin' your picture taken?"

"No," she said, then thought for a quick moment. "But...if you want to."

"Yeah, it'll be fun," Daddy said, then he chomped into a Big Mac and snarfed down some french fries.

I looked out the front window at the empty parking lot with just our car in it, then the back window onto the empty beach. "This is like having our own private beach house. We could suntan topless tomorrow, or even all nudie and get a all-over tan."

Mandi's face went sorta blank, her eyes not blinking as the thought of what I'd said sunk in. "Your...dad's here," she said all whispery, her eyes too ashamed to even glance at him.

"He'll be wandering around takin' pictures."

Mandi looked all shy, her usual big smile smaller and different. I don't know why I was just putting two and two together, me suddenly remembering her telling me one time that she likes older guys. She'd said that boys our age mostly just see her as fat, but older guys are so much more open-minded and usually just purely horny. My Daddy, he's a good looking one, so much taller than Mandi and me and with big arms from working his chainsaw all day, him always walking with a handsome kind of confidence that maybe comes from being way up high in a bucket truck day after day, where any dumb move could cause the end of it all.

Thinking back, I'd even seen Mandi's beautiful smile change his constitution more that once, his face going all funny when she hits him with the lovely brightness of it. Hers is truly one of the best smiles. My Momma's is super nice, too, with curled up points at the corners of her mouth and even a dimple on her right cheek. My own is real similar, but me I got dimples on both my cheeks. Mandi ain't dimpled. Well, sorta she is, but mainly her smile is just so big and bright, so dang beautiful, truly what you'd call arresting, especially with the way her pretty eyes light it up even more.

I always get mad when I think back to grammar school and high school, some of the asshole boys giving Mandi the bad nickname 'Mumpsie'. It hurt her feelings, lots it did. Her body's changed since then, baby fat going, a new, even more pretty look to her face, but she's still so dang self-conscious about her curvy weight, and just then I caught her eyes glancing down at the fat rolls on her stomach as she sat on the edge of our bed eating her Quarter Pounder. All the crazy thoughts in my head started to focus-up a little, sorta like the way Daddy's camera lenses makes things do. And it was Daddy's camera I was thinking about, the good way that being captured by it made me feel at the other motel, like I was the most special girl in the whole wide world. I suddenly knew I wanted Mandi to feel that way, too. It seemed like a psychological thing to do, sort of a treatment for being self-conscious, and Mandi was my best friend and I wanted her to get treated.

"Daddy's nice camera even takes pictures in the almost dark," I said, between bites of french fries. "He's a real good photographer. He took pictures of my Momma that make my mind excited. I can't imagine what a man seein' 'em would think."

"Oh," Mandi said, her eyes wider. She got up the nerve to look at Daddy. "You mean...like...sexy?"

"Yeah," said Daddy. "She wanted 'em done to her. Kept askin', kept doin' new things. I'm pretty sure she woulda done those kind of pictures for the pros, but...she chickened out the time they asked."

"Oh, wow Daddy. They asked her? For nudie stuff?"

"Yeah. Real sex stuff. One of the photographers asked her, and then a website guy wanted in on her, both of 'em wanting to be right in the pictures with her, but she didn't like either of 'em much. She wanted me to be there to watch. They both said no. She was close to doin' it."

"So that was when you and Momma decided to do stuff like that yourself? When she said she wanted you to watch?"

"I guess so. It just...sorta started."

I saw Mandi's face acting all blank but with lots going on behind it.

"Mandi, what's your favorite position?" I asked. "To be photographed in, I mean."

"Oh my God. Portraits, do you mean?"

"No, just sorta whatever. Sexy stuff. Daddy's good at it all."

Mandi looked all stunned. "On...my back...maybe?"

"Yeah. You looked hot that way on the beach today." I waited for her to ask me the same question, the answer I'd tell her being doggy style, with my asshole all bare and there for the camera's taking. I knew it would shock her, maybe in a good way, but she didn't ask.

"The sunlight's gettin' good, Daddy. It's not coming in on the bed like at the last place we was at, but it's gettin' all sorta golden in here."

"Yup. Nice," he said, then he took the last big bite of his burger, looking like he was in a hurry to finish it.

I gave Mandi one big last question, telling her with my eyes which way I kinda wanted it. "Portraits, or...bikinis?"

She got real clearly blushy again, her nervous eating almost like slow-motion. "We can do...bikinis...if you want."

"You'll like it," I said. "It's super fun, and then Daddy'll make prints for you when we get home."

Mandi nodded nervously, her food suddenly gone, all of us finished with eating.

"Brush your teeth. Brush your hair and stuff."

She nodded at me, parading past Daddy all bashful again. I didn't say anything more, just put all the food trash in the wastebasket, then I stopped and gazed out the window at the vastness of the ocean. There was nobody around. I got the feeling of a desert island.

Mandi came out of the bathroom with her hair all brushed and fluffed up, the bright orange and deep blue of it a shock, which is just why she colors it that way. Those are her college's school colors I guess, and it looks real fun on her.

It's funny how she was starting to look more comfortable wearing just her little stripper bikini with Daddy there in the room. The bashful part of her mind was still there, but there was a difference to her, an excitement underneath, maybe, from getting used to being so near to nude with him. It made me want to suggest him stripping to his undies, but I thought that might be too much for her psychology just then.