Daddy Likes His Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Money started coming in from it, not much at first, but real money. Daddy said it was all mine. I thought it was fun that some of the requests were for me to hold a man's name on a piece of paper in the picture, so he'd truly know it was taken personal, for him. Those ones brought in extra money, but the ones with the most Likes were the ones of me getting fucked, doggy-style and tit-fucked being maybe the favorite favorites, so me and Daddy had all kinds of fun making new angles on new ones of those. I got to writing personal captions about how good it felt, and how I'd cum so hard, and the whole thing got bigger and bigger and more and more money came in.

So many folks wanted videos. Daddy thought it was a bad idea to do them, but I showed him some with no faces showing, and others with faces and heads blurred out. We started testing out some of the technicalities, and Lordy, with his camera on a tripod it was our first time going at full-fucking sex the way real people do, both of us so hot for it we nearly burned up the old motel room! I swear, for most of it the camera wasn't even in my mind, and I think Daddy'd forgot about it, too, especially when I started fucking him with a wild energy like he probably hadn't been fucked since Momma was around. Lordy me, it was so fucking good. So fucking good.

The next evening he and I started figuring out the editing, but it was super distracting seeing the breathtaking hotness of what was on the screen. It made me all butterflied the night we posted it for all to see, and our special subscribers went all nuts for it, saying they'd never seen a girl love getting fucked so much as me, them sending so much money my way it made me smile and smile and smile.

Then came some requests that changed things. "I wanna see you with a younger guy." "I wanna see you get fucked by a huge cock." "I wanna see you with a girl."

Daddy and me talked about it. He said he could make better videos if he had more cameras, one of 'em in his hands, which he couldn't do when he was fucking me.

"But Daddy, this is you and me. This is our thing."

"It still will be. I'll still be there. Remember them pictures I took of your Momma with them other men? I liked it. We did it together because I liked it."

I smiled a little when I realized. "You'd get off on seeing me get fucked? That'd turn you on? That's naughty, Daddy."

"Yeah, so what."

I smiled. "Okay then. Long as I know it's hot for you. How do we do it?"

Daddy made up a new front page for our website, asking for volunteers who wanted to get with me and have it put on the site as a video. I had him write that I was real particular, only those who had real, un-faked chemistry with me would make it all the way to be shown, but the others would still get to be with me and be videoed, and have the experience of it.

We wanted to have the volunteers pay us some money, but a lawyer told Daddy it was a 'gray area' that might be prostitution. We decided to whittle down the long list of volunteer applicants by having them send pictures, then doing FaceTime chats, me with a mask on so they couldn't see my face none. I felt bad drawing a red line through some of them nice men and boys, but gradually we got us a list of volunteers that turned me on and seemed promising.

The whole thing started to seem crazy when the first guy was in an airplane, flying here to fuck me. I got real nervous about it. Daddy said we should take it slow, have drinks with the guy out somewhere, make it seem like a date. "You already think he's a nice guy, and hot," Daddy said, "...or you wouldn't have asked him to come."

I nodded and went to my room to get dressed, feeling more and more excited about it all as I looked at the clock and saw that he'd probably landed. Daddy and I had made the decision to do these 'subscriber sessions' at the truck stop motel, mainly because it's a little bit away, and so darn bad of a place hardly nobody stays there, truckers having their own 'sleeper cabs' on their rigs and all. All my times there with Daddy was enjoyable, the emptiness of the place making us both comfortable with having the loudest sex we wanted to have, which was often nice and loud. The other good thing about it is the heaters in the rooms, which are maybe broken I think, either full-off or full-on, the full-on way adding some nice sweat to the look of us.

We had quite a few 'big cock' applicants, but FaceTiming with them proved that they were sorta liars, or maybe just optimistic. Frederik, though, from New York City, he's got some serious man meat. He's a thrirty-something kind of guy, head shaved bald, with testosterone seeming to ooze from his tattooed muscles. I got all shivery when I first talked to him on FaceTime, so yeah, maybe I've got a type? Daddy's got muscles and tattoos, after all, and they ain't too far off in age from each other. Frederik, though, he's a biker, rides with a club up there in the city, and he's got some kind of a foreign accent, too, his eyes all intense when he says certain sexy words in his different kind of way.

Bringing with him all the HIV tests and whatnot that Daddy asked for, he met us at a roadside bar and grill out in the middle of nowhere. I got all shivery again when I saw him for real, he and I pounding some shots while Daddy stayed sober, taking care of paperwork, having Frederik sign a bunch of legal papers that Daddy told me would keep things hopefully safe and on track, and help to keep us anonymous. We ate a little and drank some more. It seemed weird that all this was leading up to full-on sex in front of cameras. I don't think I'd fully come to grips with everything yet.

"Can I call you Freddie? What if I say it in the video, by mistake, when your big cock fucks up my thoughts. Should we edit it out?"

"No, I don't mind it," he said, smiling. "But you told me my video might not make it to the website."

"Yeah, but I got a feeling it will. I'm fuckin' hot for you already. Yeah, I got a feeling."

It felt so strange flirting in such a sexy way with a hot guy in front of Daddy. My pussy was wet, my sexy clothes were letting everybody in the bar know my nipples were hard, and I wanted to get the show on the road. Daddy saw it in my eyes.

"Let's make the move," he said.

--

Over at the motel, big rigs moved slow, getting diesel, parking for food, pulling in, pulling out. In our room, Daddy moved quick, setting up tripods and cameras. It was a three camera set-up we'd invested in, but bare-bones simple, no lights, no fuss. Daddy wanted things to look natural and un-porny, to emphasize the reality of it all.

The fucked up thing was keeping faces out of it. Daddy had his work cut out for him, using creative angles, and of course using editing and even putting in blurs if we needed to. Voices we could alter a bit, maybe, or maybe we didn't care. We hadn't decided that part yet.

I got so fucking goosebumpy when it started, the whole 'doing a guy in front of Daddy' thing making me so weirdly excited I almost lost it. I mean, it turned out to be a serious turn-on for me, of the most surprising kind, me almost cumming from Daddy's eyes on me alone as I started giving a new man's huge cock a real nice blowjob.

Frederik was super into it, telling me beforehand how hot it was for him to be with me, to be fucking a real porn star. I wanted to tell him that's nuts, I'm not even close to being a porn star, but his eyes said that I was, and I got happily shivery from the thought of it.

Now, let's talk about Frederik's cock. I mean, jeepers and whatchamacallits, I ain't never! Ever! Seen a hard cock so big! Uncircumcised, like a man animal, I could barely get my mouth around the thing. We're talking the stuffed mouth of a nineteen-year-old girl here, trying it's best to swallow a Dachshund dog. That's what it felt like, this new challenge, and me, wearing some of Momma's sexiest lingerie, was as up to it as I could muster.

I gotta say, Frederik liked it, him moaning so nice as he watched my hands, face and mouth doing it. It was super hot using my mouth on his balls, sucking them big things in while I stroked the saliva wetness of his monster of a cock with my hand, getting the full picture of what it was gonna feel like when it was thrusting in and out of my pussy. But jeepers and Christ, would it even fit in there? I'd never! Ever! Had my hands on a cock so big! And it was so hard! Harder than a motherfucker, I imagine, Frederik so turned on by me it made me feel all hot and molten all up in my insides.

I realized right quick that Daddy and me hadn't planned things enough. I didn't quite know what to do, but Daddy was just flowing with it, adjusting cameras' views, hand shooting with one of them. He was nodding at me, his face all concentrating but excited. I'm pretty sure he could tell this was the biggest cock I'd ever seen, and I'm pretty sure he was happy about it.

"Fuck! Me! You're huger than fuck!" I said, as I looked up at Frederik with my amazed eyes. "You're gonna fuck my insides right up into my stomach! You ever fuck a girl my size with this thing?"

Frederik smiled. "Yeah, lots. They always like it."

"You better stay hard all night," I said, "because this is a toy I'm not gonna wanna stop playin' with."

Off to the side, Daddy smiled and nodded, happy with my talking, I think, even though we'd sorta said maybe we wouldn't use any. I knew just from the feel of Frederik in my hand and mouth that I sure as shit I wasn't gonna be able to stay quiet with him fucking my pussy. No way, no how. But first, Frederik picked me up like his own little sex toy, plopped me onto the bed, and began ravishing me.

Now, we either hit the jackpot, or every thirty-something guy from New York City knows just what a girl wants from a man's mouth. He gradually stripped me as he mouthed me all over, kissing, and licking, and nibbling with his shiny white teeth. I smelled the shots of high octane booze on his breath and knew he was feeling charged by it, his eyes showing the intensity of his rapidly growing lust. He actually tore my lace panties right off of me, me gasping like I couldn't believe the awesomeness of it when his mouth devoured the new smoothness of my freshly waxed pussy. He was in charge of things in a way that stupefied me, but my mind was as flying and alert as all the energy of the whole world itself.

I was naked, and all he had on was his t-shirt, but he whisked that off and I saw all the rest of all them tattoos I'd seen on FaceTime, right there in the flesh, and all for me. My stupefied self was gasping out loud when he held my legs upward against the hotness of his inked-up chest, him forcing that huge animal cock into my tight wet pussy as he began fucking me.

"Oh, Daddy!...Jesus!" was what I cried, looking straight into the wide-eyes of my excited step-father.

It was a bright and hopeful start to my new career.

--

I watched the video files from all the cameras the next day as Daddy started stitching things together. I began to think of Frederik as the porn star, not me, though as Daddy and I progressed with the editing I couldn't quite believe it was me doing all that great sex.

The shots of Freddie's huge cock doing me doggy-style for the first time are wondrous, my reaction and quick, spastic orgasm one that will surely make the highlight reel someday. I don't even know how long that orgasm lasted, or maybe it was one after another after another. I came on that big cock so freely, and at least at the beginning it was a mind-melting feast of pleasure that I couldn't control, not that I would have wanted to control it in any way. Frederick just kept on fucking me, pushing all my buttons, till my brain was all haywire.

At one point I remember thinking, girl, if you wanna do this shit for a living you gotta learn how to handle this! But then I realized it was better this way, more of what my subscribers want to see, so I let Freddie fuck me silly, and then, after I rested a bit, I fucked him silly, too.

He went home happy, I'm super sure of that, and my thoughts of the future spun in my head like cotton candy, all sweet and twisted. I couldn't wait for the next subscriber volunteer to show up in my real life and rock my world yet again.

But first, after lots of work, lots of it making sure no faces could be clearly seen, Daddy posted the Frederik video to my website, with the title Subscriber #1 Barely Fits in Country Girl's Tight Pussy. That's my 'showbiz' name that Daddy and I chose for my website stuff. Country Girl. It's not original or nothin', but it fits, and it feels comfortable when I think about it.

The comments section under the video started exploding as soon as it posted. "I've never seen a girl like sex so much." "So real! You're so fucking into it! Why can't I have a girl like you!" "Love it when you let him dominate you. That big cock in your little pussy. Wow!!!" "Do more like the second half where you're the Dom, on top, make him your slave."

Them last two conflicting ones got me to thinking, and Daddy, too, maybe, because we had a talk about it, wondering what the subscribers like best. He said he loves it when a woman takes charge, him on his back, having things done to him. It sorta surprised me, but he's the foreman of his tree crew all day, so maybe he likes the switch-around. Not having to be the boss. Not having to think.

Me, I was thinking lots, tryin' to figure it all out, the way men think being an important clue that would help make my new career go well. I thought about Momma's pictures that Daddy had taken, the ones where he's there watching her get fucked by other men. He was there the other evening, too, watching me--his own little country girl--get fucked all the way to happy insanity by a big-cocked biker. I know Daddy liked it. The look in his eyes told me so.

I fucked him in his bed that night, a couple hours after we had our talk, me now knowing that he likes his women to take charge. It was a big-time first for us, having sex at home, but it felt so pure and beautiful, like it was meant to be, and had to be. And it was so easy. I just knocked on his open door, me standing there in some of Momma's lingerie that he hadn't seen since she wore it. He was already on his back watching his bedroom TV.

"I'm gonna massage your shoulders," I said, "and you can remember how Momma's tits looked in this here babydoll I'm wearing." I climbed onto his bed, straddled his strong hips and sat down on his crotch. My tits hung loose and free under the lace and satin, especially when I leaned forward and began massaging his broad, muscular shoulders. "Tell me what kind of tits you like."

Daddy smiled, so gentle and kind. "Big ones. Firm ones that don't need no bra. Ones just like your Momma's. Just like yours."

"What kind of nipples you like?" I asked. I kept on massaging him, knowing my own nips was hard, poking at the soft satin, making themselves known.

"Ones that get hard all easy," he said. "Ones that stick out, such that I could hang a shirt on if I wanted to. Just like your Momma's, and yours."

I smiled. "A shirt! Daddy, that's too funny. Why would you wanna hang a shirt on a girl's nipple?"

"All right then, what are you hangin' on 'em?"

"I don't know," I said. "What's sexy? A bra strap? I bet I could hang a bra on my hard nipple. I could hang a pretty necklace, or maybe a small tool from your garage. That'd be all cold and make my nips even harder."

"What do they feel like to you, when they're hard like that," he asked, his eyes on 'em.

"When they's all hard with arousal like this? They feel special. Tender, in a good way. They feel like they want a mouth on 'em. They feel best that way." Sitting up straighter on him, I pulled the satin babydoll up and off over my head, leaving myself just in panties, the whole of my skin all goosebumpy. Arching my back to thrust them toward him, I lowered a tit to his mouth. "That's it. Suck my tits. Suck 'em for a good long while."

My nips are wired right to my horniest brain parts, the ones that make my pussy wet and my hips move, feeling the heat of it all against the soft cotton lump of Daddy's big arousal. I took charge, just like I knew he wanted, waiting till him sucking my nipples made me happy crazy, then sixty-nining him with my Momma's lacy panties still on, him pulling the gusset of them aside to get at my wet pussy, me pulling out his nice cock from his undies and mouthing it right into my throat. My recent practice at deep throat was going fine, me only able to get Frederik's monster halfway down, but able to now take Daddy full deep. He moaned so nice, it tickled my pussy.

We fucked for a nice long while that evening, so relaxed and pure, just like a longtime married couple would do. Him and Momma musta done it that way lots and lots of times, and now it was me he was sorta married to, and I fell asleep there in his bed, embraced in his strong muscled arms.

--

It was just three days later when Subscriber #2, Bob, came for a visit, him a guy in his forties and a completely different kind of man. His cock isn't nearly as massively huge as Frederik's, but at an honest six and a half inches--I watched him get it hard and measure it on FaceTime--it's plenty nice and more picture pretty looking than Frederik's is.

Bob seemed plenty honest about other stuff, too, like that fact that he's married and his name isn't really Bob. Daddy made him sign the forms with his real legal name, but I called him Bob to ease his mind.

He looked real excited when we walked into the motel room after getting drinks, him recognizing the room as the scene of so many of my pictures and videos.

"Holy shit, I can't believe I'm here!" he happily said, probably the first time that old worn-out room has made anybody so happy to be in it.

Bob, being a suit-wearing pencil-pusher type in his real life, seemed almost trembly nervous when the cameras were switched on and I started undressing him, making me think maybe I should do some dominance on him. I wasn't shouting orders or anything like that, just me doing his undressing, me guiding him onto his back on the bed, me between his widened legs, sucking his nice cock while I still had my pretty undies on.

"Mister Bobby, you ever eat a nineteen-year-old girl's pussy?" I asked. "Want to try and make a girl like me cum all over your face?"

Bobby wanted to, so I sat on his face wearing my Momma's pretty little panties, letting him nibble and make them all wet were my pussy is. Then I pulled them aside and it felt like a breathless kind of heaven when his moaning mouth ate the bareness me, his tongue on my shiny wet clit being so easy for Daddy's video camera to see.

Looking right into that camera's lens, I said, "Y'all subscribers, y'all wanna do this? Y'all wannna make me cum like Bobby's just about to do? I'm just a plain old country girl, one who needs to cum real often, and I'm gonna do it right now, I'm gonna cum right here on Bobby's nice face." My voice, as breathless as it can be while still letting words out, finally shut up, replaced by my huffing and moaning as I worked my hot pussy against Bobby's mouth, me cumming in short order, spasming and trembling all in my thighs as I felt the heavens open up to welcome me.

-

"I fuckin' love this part of it, you talkin' to the camera," said Daddy, the next evening when we worked on some editing.

"I don't know why I done it," I said. "But I like it, too. It felt real naughty, like me havin' an audience and all."

"This next part, where you fucked him, riding cowgirl with all your undies still on...gosh dang it, he cum so quick."

"I know Daddy, but he hardened up real nice again after his rest. We got lots of good fuckin'. Remember his fun words when he was fuckin' me doggy style? That poor man must have a wife with a not-very-nice ass. He was so crazy into mine when he fucked me that way, I swear it felt like his nice cock grew even longer inside me. I loved that part, the doggy with him. I coulda done that again and again."