All Comments on 'Daddy Likes it Rough, and So Do I!'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Women like it rough...well some of 'em!

What's missing today is natural, instinctive rough sex. I've had some married girl friends in my past and the thing that drove them out the door was their namby pamby husbands. The women wanted it rougn...wanted to be treated like primevil females...gettin it from the barbarians. Hubby had no idea and they couldn't explain it to them. Either hubby had the instinct or he didn't. And, in all those cases, they didn't!! These girls/women gave me an outlet that was necessary too. I commanded, they obeyed.

floaturboatfloaturboatabout 11 years ago
Exceptional and Scorching Hot!

Dad punishing a misbehaving daughter is obviously a common theme for many Dad/daughter story. There was nothing common place about they way you penned this story. The story was fresh,raw and very hot. It was very realistic and a true joy to read.Looking forward to more of your exceptional work. This reader is in love with (or is it in lust with) LC68's twisted talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
raw and rough

gave it and took it both sides satisfied. mom walking in and

exclaiming ????? would have left us hot and wanting more

motordaddymotordaddyabout 11 years ago
IT MAY NOT BE

YOUR USUAL STORY LINE BUT DAMN IT WAS GOOD. Carry on with the tail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
omg soooo hot i

came soooo hard i want u to be my daddy

hot1mom@yahoo.com

C2J2C2J2about 11 years ago
Eh...

The word daddy should be thrown out of the books at age 10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

Especially when he pulled out of her cunt and came on her face. Lovely stuff. Want to hear about him fucking the little slut all over the house now..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent tale

I love this tale and Bound and would like to read more daddy/daughter stories from you. Thanks and keep up your great work.

70sblkbutterfly70sblkbutterflyabout 11 years ago
Jeez!

Hot!! I want a daddy like that! Whether they admit it or not, it's every girls fantasy!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 11 years ago
Wow! Another fantastic tale!

Masterfully done this is exactly what I had hoped it might be! Thanks for sharing this story. There are a few typos but nothing major, perfect would be boring anyway right?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
Again not my thing but...

Pretty good. You can certainly write a good tale. Look forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I REALLY like your daddy/daughter stories. Don't stop writing them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love it

can't wait to see your other stories, recently read SWB for the first time and could not stop reading it until I was done, by far my favorite writer on this site, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

just....wow. That was amazing. It's so hard to find good father daughter stories that are both written well and have my kind of content. I like the hard core, good girl - bad girl, hot dad combo's without all the hard core bondage and leather. The realistic ones with just enough pain & pleasure mix. This was such a story. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Four organisms

Oh thanks I am single and I love incest (more importantly daddy daughter) this blew me away thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

This was amazing I orgasimed 3xs.... ur an excellent writer... I want the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW

I love daddy/daughter they make me cum so hard. especially bad lil girls

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVED IT!

My two wishes with this story are as follows, maybe some public disgrace and the mother maybe walking in on them or the daughter helping her mom not be a prude any more(?). Just my two cents worth. Other than that it was good as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just one thing.........

It ruined it for me whenever he called her a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel?

Is there going to be a second one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm wet

so yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy shit

Holy shit that was so amazing

his2pethis2petover 10 years ago
Jealous

How I would love to be Melanie! Yummy. Anxiously awaiting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

mmm so hot!! I couldn't stop playing with my pussy while reading it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

God. It takes a hell of a bad writer for me not to like a Daddy daughter story. It is utterly beyond me why this is so highly rated. Could not get past the idiotic characters. Shallow, stupid, white trashy, and crude in just a turn off way. Yuck!!!

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 10 years ago
great story

would love to read what happens next between Melanie and her daddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

god that was so hot.. i, too, was playing with my pussy and i wanted to wait til the end before i orgasmed but i couldn't hold off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I wish i had a dad like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keeping the Daddy/Step Father separated

"I was aware that my legs were moving back and forth, my thighs rubbing together as my wet pussy yearned for my step father's cock."

Through out the story it's "Daddy" and "Father," and this line says, "step father."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I think it was just a bit too over the top for me (which probably means I wouldnt enjoy the dark/violence story you talked about at the end) ...dad just assuming that because she read the book that she wanted everything in the book done to her. The cuffs, and more specifically the way he used them on her put an instant frown on my face... I may have misread how tight he put them on, but the way he was laying her on them, lifting and pulling her by them, she will have bruised black and blue wrists from exploded capilaries, not to mention possible nerve/tendon/ligament damage. ...then shoving his oversized, dry finger up her never touched ass (not like he knew one way or the other), uh, that doesnt set off an orgasm, it kills one.

...yeah, I know, I know...its just a fantasy, just a story... I guess I just get so concerned with the health and safety of my little slave girl that it drives me to distraction ;). ...that and the fact that there is always some asshat out there that just isnt quite right in the head (or inexperienced) and will think that if everything turned out well in the end in the story, then why not do some of this stuff with his new girlfriend? (How many lame stories have I read on here where some guy fucks the girl up the ass without stretching it a bit, or just spits on it, like thats going to actually work and not create tears and bleeding.)

Anyway, loved the precise of the story and the buildup, and I did enjoy the sex at points (hey, hand on dick!), just kept hitting those turnoff bits:/

sammers12345sammers12345about 9 years ago
10 stars

love it want more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I am glad VanillaExtract had you down as a favorite storyteller!

Bound for Daddy is my favorite of the 2 stories, but they both made me so wet. I rated both 5 * but wish I could rate them 10*. My only critique is simply a preference thing. I don't like when he calls her a pig for some reason. It didn't bother me enough to stop me from cumming. I know a story is good when I can cum very hard without touching my pussy. Playing with my nipples while reading this story and Bound for Daddy is all I had to do to cum.

Thank you for contributing to my sexual pleasure. I hope you write many more father fucking his daughter stories because you have a way with words. I know it's not likely you'd ever write a father fucking his son story but I would probably cum just reading the title and story description. If you ever do write one please do not call the son's ass a pussy or boy pussy. There is nothing that turns me off quicker than that in an erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I got soaked just reading this hot story, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please work on proof reading. You do awsome work but proofreading is a must!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

Amaaaazing please make more your an awesome writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I hope you go back to them again I'd love to read when 'daddy' takes her ass for the first time!

taco1085taco1085over 8 years ago
wow

you are amazing, i did not think you could write a story better then the other story bound for daddy.... you are amazing... wow... loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what a vile story calling her a pig

and other names.....no need for that...if they want sex then at least make it romantic not shit like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pig?

Enjoyed the story, but having the dad call her a pig was not sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awsome

I don't know what the other people were talking about I love the name calling giving her exactly what she wanted it was perfect.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Liked it for the most part

The only thing about the story I didn't like was him calling her names. It just cracks me up that if a guy likes sex and has a lot of it, he's a stud. But if the gal likes it and has a lot of it, she's a slut, a whore and a pig. You can have rough sex without the horrible names being used. It would've been nice to have a couple more chapters finding out that mom was cheating hence the reason she didn't want sex with him. And also finding out what kind of outfit she bought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 STARS

Your Daddy vs Daughter stuff is really good. Got me cumming. As other commentators; leave the "pig" and "step" out and I'll give you 6 starts if I could :-) Please, please, please write more. Your'e more talented at the Daddy vs Daughter stuff then you give yourself credit for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I realize...

he was calling her a pig, because that's what the dad in the book was calling his daughter, but I think it got overused on Melanie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
i just joined this site.......

this is the first story I've read....i'd love to have me a daddy who likes to play rough.

snorkie1979snorkie1979about 4 years ago
Sub daughter

Great story I had a young black gf that liked to play the daddy game and would do anything like this slut.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 4 years ago

loved the story

I wish there was a little less pig and just a touch more love, he is still her daddy (not too much this was her wanting it rough)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

AS SHE SHOULD💅🏼

AKajiraAKajiraabout 3 years ago

5☆ Hot

Where are the men like this irl?

Every guy I date is worse than the one before. Too afraid to hold your hand without asking permission, or take your top off, or anything at all. Just too afraid of the way we have twisted society so women can cry 'it was sexual assault' and press charges when all the guy did was bump her ass on the dance floor. I actually saw this happen last week !!!

A man needs to be a man. We are in my bedroom it's damn well not coz I want him to hold my hand.

Man up and take it for yourself.... please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definately one of the best I've ever read here... I just wished there would be a follow up... or several...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

best yet

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24almost 3 years ago

Great story, as usual, great writing. Only one criticism, why do the daughters have to be called "pigs", while it's their very own daddy's fucking them. It's so deeming and feels like that is what the father's want them to be once they seduce them into fulfilling their dreams. ijs Keep up the writing, checked out your list of stories and wow, there sure is a lot of mommy/son but to each his own, voting for more daddy/daughter stories but with a little more lust and less treating their daughter's like whores.

KnightDomKnightDomalmost 3 years ago

My big problem is it didn't seem like you could make up your mind on if he was her stepfather or bio father. Seemed to go back and forth and interrupted my enjoyment of the story (though not enough to give it anything other than 5 stars)

KnightDomKnightDomalmost 3 years ago

Didn't see any of your stories in novels and novellas but send me the Title and I'll be happy to check it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I absolutely hate the use of 'pig' in this story. It's a huge turnoff. Otherwise the story is great but the use of ‘little fucking pig' just ruins it. It's so unnecessary and it ain't hot whatsoever.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

ok story due to the daughter being called a fucking pig so often during the story. The daughter may have gotten off with the daddies calling their daughters pig in the book she was reading but it didn't do anything for me. I ended up ending the story before finishing it.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Not really a lover of violent sex. A bit of light to medium spanking and forced deep throating is OK though.

I think she needs to turn the table on him and binding him sotnat he an experie xe ROUGH Sex on the receiving end would be good for him.

Thanks for sharing.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

@ Softkitty, I'm with you girl 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Use of the word pig was a major turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My Dad is too different from me; he is not big eiither, but one of his muscular Punjabi friend was the one I wanted to ride ever since I was in primary school in fourth standard; he used to drop and pick me up from school, whenever Daddy went out of our hometown, Kanpur (U.P., India). Once, both my parents had to go out, leaving me alone in our large bungalow; my mother was to return after attending a marriage in 4-5 days, while Daddy was to continue his business tour. I decided to exploit this opportunity in seducing my Daddy's 38 -year -old Punjabi friend, but he ignored my seduction attempts. I don't know how, but his Muslim driver (48), who I had known for more than three years, noticed all this. One day Daddy's friend coould not come to pick me up for school, as he was down with fever, so when the driver was dropping me off, he followed me inside our house for a glass of water. Mostly this driver wore pyjama, but sometimes he wore 'lungi' (an Indian wrap around) as well. That day he was wearing a 'lungi', and, surprisingly, no underwear, so when his 'lungi' suddenly came off, I could notice a black, thick and at leaast 7.5 or 8"long cock clearly. He surely had seen me staring at his tool. He left after some time, but returned again around 4 p.m., saying that he had dropped his match-box in our draawing room, which he noticed when he was thinking of lighting his beedi (alternate of cigarette in India). He lighted and smoked a beedi in my presence in our drawing room. I soon could see the tent inside his lungi. I offered him juice and some snacks to see how he reacted and behaved while consuming these. To cut the story short, he boldly came closer to me and pulling me closer to himself, he kissed me deeply with his tobacco stained teeth wrapping his left arm around my waist, while his right hand roamed all over my chest, hips and between my thighs on my virgin hole. Soon he dropped his lungi on the floor and carried me to my bed. I a jiffy, we both were completely naked. His very hard cock was impatiently wanting to take my cherry, and I too conveyed my consent through actions, though I wass scared of the size- both length and around. He was a widower, with five children his wife had left him with, so may be he skillfully slipped his 9.5" long and 5'7" around (when fully hard) inside me, ignoring my bleeding, my cries, moans and efforts to free myself. After more than an hour he shot 6 or 7 thick jets of semen over filling my tiny hole. That was when I forgave him for the first time, when he had almost raped me. That day he fucked me four more times until early morning. He tried to push his cock in my mouth, but I resisted. But from the next day onwards, I did whatever he wanted to do with me. He made me give him BJ, swallow his thick cum, spit his tabacco smelling saliva in my mouth, fuck me anally etc etc.

One day after fucking me till late at night, he left my bedroom to leave for his home. I heard a loud moan. I followed the direction the moans came from, and was shocked to find my completely naked Mom, who was in her bedroom, under him, drilling her experiences pussy a painful fucking. He fucked her twice before leaving our house.

A few days later, seven months after he had taken my cherry, he entered my bedroom boldly, followed by our sweeper-cum-watchman (51), forceably undressing me, despite my protests. He slid his thick cock inside me, with me on top, riding him; to my utter shock, he ordered my sweeper to insert his cock (8" long and 4.8" aroound, I learnt later) in my ass. I was not allowed to protest. After an hour, both my holes were filled with semen. The sweeper left, but the driver stayed back to fill Mom's pussy as well. Before going to Mom he made me deepthroat him and swallow his cum.

Three more months later, I came to know that he and his friend, our sweeper, were visiting Mom's room as well. After that they both had complete freedom to enter my bedroom or Mom's and use or abuse us the way they wanted. Eventually, Mom came to know about my sex life with them. She bought oral pills for me, so that i did not miss the pleasure of feeling them cum inside me, but these men never knew about me being on pills.

My mother conceived, but never knew whose seed cauused it.

Aparna Joshi

April_WinfreyApril_Winfreyabout 2 years ago

Well, one out of three. A bad showing but when compared to that masterpiece, everything else will always fall short. I came to this one, but I had to work for it and it was mainly because of the first story that I even managed to cum at all. This one was very bad, first it was mentioned that this is a step-father. I hate step-fantasy, they ruin the entire category in my opinion. It's not incest if they are step siblings and step parents. That's nothing but cucking, fake incest and cucking. I was tempted to stop reading and moving to the next story when I saw that but I had already done that with the second story of yours that I started. I stand by what I said, that second story took things too far and it ruined the fap for me. First the betrayal, I was very turned off by that, mainly because it caught me completely off guard, I do not appreciate that. I came here to fap, to cum, it's fine if the story itself ends up being too pure for my fap, fapping is in itself a dirty self satisfaction action, but when the plot I clicked for is changed to something I did not subscribe to, that's where I draw the line. The friends betrayal in the second story killed my boner. The bondage brought it back to life, but the continued material that emphasized the betrayal by the friends repeated itself at least two or three times, I wasn't recovering from that no matter how much I tried to soft wank. Then the father shows up and instead of the story recovering itself it just gets worse. The friends betrayal, then the main characters lack of logical thought and reasoning had be suspending my disbelief, which is a thin thread in and of itself. This is a work of fiction, obviously, with that comes with a certain level of suspension of belief being a required due. But there comes a point when even that is pushed over the limit and that's where I feel the second story I started to read took things too far. This story has a lot of things in common with that second story. Both undertones had the main characters putting up barely a token defense to their virtue, while it was blatantly clear where the story was progressing: a slow and ultimately bland degradation of their morality, sacrificed to their more base desires. While this can be enjoyable, in this instance I found it bland and unsatisfying due to the word padding and excessive plot wringing. Almost as if the dialogue and writing were a soggy washcloth being wrung out for as much writing as could be gotten. Again, such things can be enjoyable but I feel like the mark was missed in this instance. I also put up a token interest in your other writing, opening a few tabs and finding myself clicking on your 'How to write incest' chapter. Personally I found it rather preachy, there was a lot of tooting your own horn, and while I find that comical considering the choice of venue I'm making this comment in, I must still address what I consider the main point I want to press from starting this last line of thought. Just because I managed to get off to this story, doesn't mean my criticism of it is invalidated in any way, it just means I'm really good at getting myself off when things try to ruin my orgasm. To think otherwise is rather arrogant.

WSM98WSM98over 1 year ago

Mmm, it's the pain for me.

Campus77Campus779 months ago

I generally like your stories. I don't know why the "pig" word disturbs me so much. While I've call my lovers many things, pig just doesn't do it for me. I know there was implied consent here but it felt more like rape. Not my kind of pleasure reading. I'll keep reading all your stories anyway. Most are most enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Too rough around the edges for my tastes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Rough sex is fine if it's consensual, but rough doesn't mean that the sub is scared or doesn't know what the dom is going to do, or that the dom doesn't listen to requests to stop. This is a rape story, and it's weird that you don't know that.

4chuckssite4chuckssite7 months ago

Unbelievable! Handcuffs and “pig” turned me off. Don’t mind rough sex-she seemed to crave it, but the whole scenario was hardly that of a loving relationship. For a girl who limited her sex partners, she did quite a turnaround. Unbelievable!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

LONG and HOT...damn what an orgasm well actually two for Me

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

It was slightly too rough for my taste. With the whole pig calling thing but still quite enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Okay, straightaway the dad needs to get an ass whipping. I don’t care if your daughter starts wearing some provocative clothing or not. You don’t call your daughter a slut. Just a few words put together can destroy a kid. Girls have an ouch issues with self esteem and as her father you need to understand and talk to her in a more thoughtful way. Just to put frosting on the cake you tell her she doesn’t have much to show off but you still don’t like it. Nice job you fuckin shit for brains. As the story progresses you can see he is every bit the lowlife you thought he might be. This pig needs to go to prison. Once there he will find out just how much of a slut he’ll be accused of being. You’re going to love being pinned down by a 6’4” 250lb inmate as he rips your ass apart. Punk!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I really liked it. Rough enough but not disgusting. The only thing I didn’t like was the hand cuffs. I can relate to the daughter and in my mind I can change it to husband and wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22282 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...