Daddy Loses Another Bet

Story Info
Dad loses bet, I have bbc for the first time.
1.6k words
3.94
50.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki0311
Nikki0311
138 Followers

I was a very unruly and wild young lady. I skipped work all the time, hung out with much older guys, and most of the time, I did not listen to my father one bit. After my mum passed away, I seemed to lose touch with my father for the most part, disconnecting from him and lashing out at any given time. I was a very attractive girl and was known around work for being easy.

On this particular day, I decided to skip work after my first class. I was positive my father was at work, so I decided to go home with the intent of calling Ross (my boyfriend) over for a nice lay on daddy's queen size bed.

I walked in the door, dropping my purse, kicking off my flat shoes and heading into the bathroom. I sat down to relieve myself as I pulled my phone out, looking up Ross's number as I went. Before I dialled, I heard laughter coming from the basement. I stopped to listen. The house was so drafty that you could hear almost everything clearly from wherever you were inside.

"You just lost and you're out of money? You degenerate gambler!" The deep voice laughed, along with their ranges of laughter. "So how are you going to pay me and my friends?"

I tossed my phone on the ground and stood up, pulling my pink thong back up my jean skirt, brushing my long dark brown hair out of my face, and letting out a frustrated sigh.

"He fucking did it again. We're going to lose our house," I said to myself softly. I walked downstairs to see my father sitting at their makeshift poker table, his head in his hands, sobbing softly.

Around him, there were five men, all dark-skinned and well built, as if they were pro football players, or the type of thugs you see in the movies. They frightened me.

"Dad, what the hell are you doing? Did you lose the house again?"

"Yes I did, sweetie," he looked up at me, tears in his eyes, his face full of failure. "I'm sorry. We have to move again."

"You mother fucker!" I ran at him in a furious burst, punching him in his nose. He fell out of the chair, balling up as I began to pummel him, crying my eyes out as I did. "I hate you! I fucking hate you!"

"I'm sorry, dear!" My father cried as I beat him, straddling him as my fists hammered down into his chest. "I'm so sorry!"

One of the guys, a man who stood around 6'6", and was very muscular, grabbed me around my waist, wrapping his arms around me and yanking my arms off. I struggled hard to get out of his grasp, flailing and pushing on his arms. My 5'3" slender frame was no match for his linebacker strength.

"Hold on." He grinned as he sat me down, holding my arms behind me. "I think we can work something out for you to keep your house." He grinned evilly, looking to his friends, as it seemed they all knew what he was getting at.

Stood this guy, around six feet tall, and stocky, walked up to me and started to slide his hand up my inner thigh. I froze up, frightened as to what may be coming. "How about, we all have some fun with your rowdy daughter, and we'll call it even."

My father looked at them, frightened as well. He was a chubby middle-aged man, and his alcoholism showed in his stomach and face. He looked to his daughter, wiping his face, and seemingly without thinking about it, he told the men that they could proceed.

"Daddy, what the hell? No, no, no, daddy, don't let them! Daddy!" I screamed at him as the rest of the guys around me started rubbing their hands together and grinning in lustful delight.

"Sorry, honey, but we can't lose the house. You know that. Please, just for once think about the family more than just yourself."

"What?" I asked in confusion. That confusion soon turned to anger. "Alright, 'daddy.' Think about someone else but myself? Okay." I looked to the guys arouaboue, wiping tears from my eyes, and putting my chin up. I knelt down as they began to undo their pants. Each of my hands clasped around one solid dark rod each, my mouth opening to take the thick cock of the biggest guy.

The guys all seemed shocked as I started stroking and sucking them. I firmly grasped each dick, one by one, stroking them, making sure to switch off every few strokes. I also made sure to switch up on which hard dick was in my mouth as well, sloppily taking each one deep in my throat, one by one, coating them in my warm saliva.

As I sucked and stroked these large men's rods, their hands reached into my tank top, tugging and toying with my nipples.

My B cup breasts were perfectly proportionate to my slender frame. One of the guys reached up my skirt, sliding a stubby finger inside of my tight slit, hooking my thong string on the rebound and ripping it in the middle, leaving my underwear torn. Soon after that, I was forced to my hands and knees, my face looking directly at my father as one of the men got behind me, sliding his thick hard cock in my tight and slightly moist vagina.

"Oh, daddy, look at me!" I laid out at him as I bit my lip, tilting my head back as the guy fucked my deep and hard. "You're little girl is saving the house. Is this what you want, daddy? Am I the slut you raised me to be?" I groaned as my pussy was stuffed deep and hard. One of the guys unclasps my skirt, removing it completely as he leaned down, licking his tongue across my tight asshole.

"Quit complaining to daddy and suck this dick, you little bitch!" One of the guys stood in front of me, pressing his thick member in my dirty mouth. I opened wide for him, letting him grip my hair and drive himself deep down my throat, fucking my mouth the same way he would fuck my pussy.

"I think this girl has daddy issues, fellas," the guy fucking me proclaimed. They all started to chuckle. "I think they need some bonding time guys, don't you?" He laughs as the guys nod and agree. "Pops, pull that dick out!"

"Yeah, daddy, pull that dick out," I says sarcastically at him, "Isn't this turning you on? Aren't you hard watching your daughter think about other people than myself?"

My father looks at me for a moment, not sure how to respond. Before anyone can say anything else, One of the guys grabs his pants and tugs them down, revealing daddy's stumpy but rock hard cock. A small pool of precum is visible on his tip. The guy inside of my pussy pulls my face down on my father's stiff member. I open my mouth, taking him in, my head bobbing up and down fast as I suck him.

As I started to suck my father's tiny dick, the tongue licking my tiny asshole is removed, and the guy in my tight teen cunt slides out of me, and slides under me, forcing me to straddle him. I lower onto his massive cock, fucking down on him hard and fast. Another guy comes behind me, slowly pressing the tip of his cock in my ass.

I have only had anal sex once before. I cringed as the thick cock slowly parted my ass, biting down on my father's cock as my ass was taken. My father must have enjoyed the biting, because he threw his head back, exploding deep in his daughter's mouth. Loads of his sperm rocketed out of his dick, gagging me as I pulled my mouth away.

"Was that worth it daddy? Is that what you wanted all along? To see your little girl suck you off?" I grinned, almost in a sinister fashion as I licked his spunk off my lips. The cock in my ass finally reaches the deepest it can reach, and instantly, he explodes deep in my butt, making my yelp and lunge forward. As I do this, the cock in my pussy slips out. It was also gearing up to drop a huge load. The guy under me, grabs hold of my waist and slams back in me with his massive cock.

"Don't ever leave my dick when I'm in you!" He rams up inside of me hard, making me squeal as shockwaves are sent through my body. His massive dick unloads like a fire hose inside my young cunt, spitting his sperm deep in my fuck tunnel. I yells out in painful pleasure as his cock juices fill my pussy, spilling out all over his cock.

As he finishes, he pulls me off him, and presses my head down to his dick. I greedily lick his cock clean, licking under his tip as a tiny bit more of his cream oozes onto my tongue. I rub my pussy furiously, quickly finishing what they started, having a real hard orgasm and arching my back.

"Thank you for your daughter, pops." The big black guy gets up and pulls his pants back up, signalling to his gang to follow him out. I lay on the ground, a small stream of spunk flowing out of my pussy as I just lay there.

"Well daddy, looks like we don't have to move." I takes a deep breath, and a sigh of relief.

"I didn't know you could suck a cock so well, I!" My dad grins, stroking his cock as it slowly gets hard again.

"Fuck you daddy. You can go to Hell for all I care." I stood up and kicked him right in his freshly unloaded balls as hard as I could, and went upstairs to shower.

"And the house is mine now daddy, you live under my rules".

Nikki0311
Nikki0311
138 Followers