All Comments on 'Daddy Loses Another Bet'

by Nikki0311

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1

Wrong category to begin with. I didn't even read it through, just another race baited pile of steaming bullshit. Do you idiots never tire of writing this drivel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kicking ass

I loved the story for the fact that daughter kicked into her Dad’s balls to drive the new reality to Home. Way to go girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Girl

Daughter does good job to keep house and pleasure father, although he probable deserves nothing. However if he had not played cards and lost his daughter would have not gotten Butt fucked, pussy fucked and face fucked all of which she appears to enjoy. Wait to see if there is a repeat performance.

AJeyeAJeyeabout 4 years ago
Filty mind

Especially coming up with the plots of your stories. 5* for the story, 3* for the writing. you definitely could use an editor, or a bit more time writing. You've got the makings of good stories, spend more time fleshing them out, more character development, and editing for spelling and grammar. Keep trying, I think you can do it.

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

I'm afraid I didn't like this story at all. It was barely plausible. Please reach out for help with your writing as you have some talent hidden there. A.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikki0311@Nikki0311
Hey I'm Nikki Im 25, 5ft4, Brown hair brown eyes 34b boobs I play for a local womans football team. Have done for about 8 years now. I am very active, so like to keep fit when I can.