Daddy Loves His Son's Cock

Story Info
Dad gives into his taboo desires for his son.
9k words
4.5
26.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
776 Followers

The north shore of Oahu in Hawaii is one of the best spots in the world for challenging surfing. It was Cole's dream to surf there one day.

For a belated 18th birthday present - three months till his 19th - we took him there. He was over the top excited about it and so thankful that Mom and Dad would give him such a cool birthday present.

On the first day, they closed the beach for surfing. You could still surf but at your own risk. I could see why. The waves were out of this world.

Only the professionals risked it. We forbade Cole from doing it as the forecast was manageable waves the rest of the week.

We decided to lay on the beach, read books and soak in the amazing sight of the colossal waves. It was hot so we wore our beachwear swimsuits. Mom in a conservative one piece as usual, me in mid-thigh shorts.

She and I were dressed and ready to go with our beach gear. Cole was taking a long time.

'Cole, come on. What's the problem? Are you OK?'

'I will be right out.'

Mom and I were talking about dinner possibilities when we heard his bedroom door close. I saw him out of the corner of my eye.

Then Sheila saw him and exclaimed, 'Is that the only swimsuit you have?'

I looked, it was the smallest swimsuit I have ever seen, more like a thong with strings. And it was tight, tight against his penis. The shaft and head easy to make out.

I thought to myself, look at the size of it. I was intrigued. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. So big, so thick, the head so well defined. I was staring at it, thinking how much I would like to see it free from the swimsuit prison.

'Mom, it's what's everyone is wearing on this beach. I saw the pictures in the resorts website. Dad, wait till you see what the women wear.'

He is assuming I am attracted to women, I am not so sure anymore.

'Can you at least wear a robe over that... over your... over your big...'

She stopped talking. Sheila was uncomfortable seeing her son's penis -- I think. Maybe she felt a tingle or two and was feeling ashamed.

'I can, but I will take it off on the beach anyway.'

She turned, grabbed her beach gear and headed to the door. She stopped -- I swear -- to look at it again. I don't blame her, I was enjoying the view, although a naked view would be better for me.

'Well come on.' She held the door open waiting for him.

The view of his back was just as exciting. One string hidden between his firm, rounded cheeks, joined in a T onto the left and right strings from the front. I had an urge to slap his ass for some reason.

Sheila looked down. I thought at first to avoid eye contact with Cole, then it dawned on me she sought a close up view of our son's huge penis.

She got it.

She audibly sighed. Maybe she will want sex tonight for the first time in a year.

I would like sex tonight too, but not with her. What a dirty, taboo thought. It made me smile.

***

It was a nice beach, I was surprised to see a nice mix of parents and kids. A couple that looked our age set up a respectable distance but close enough to wave and say hi. We waved back.

He looked pretty athletic, a muscular chest, large thighs. Short swim trunks loosely fit. Something us old guys would wear.

His wife, I guess his wife, was provocatively dressed in a small bikini, not a string bikini but pretty close. She had a trim body as well. Her blond hair pulled up into a ponytail pulled through a LA Dodger baseball cap. Our baseball team!

A girl about Cole's age stopped to talk to them. She was in a string bikini, one that actually caught my attention. Large breasts contained by small pieces of cloth. Strings holding the bottom in place.

Her parents, I guess her parents, said something to her. She turned toward us to wave and say hi. She walked over. I could clearly see her pussy lips. I had to look away.

'Hi, I am Jan. Those are my parents Bill and Linda. So weird to say their names instead of Mom and Dad.'

Just then Cole came back from his swim, his swimsuit wet, clinging tighter to his large cock. I had an urge to touch it, to see if it was real.

Sheila said, 'Jan, nice to meet you. This is our son Cole.'

Jan's eyes went immediately to the soaked white swimsuit, filled to the brim with Cole's package.

'Hi Jan, nice to meet you.' Cole politely said.

He put out his hand to shake. At first she didn't know what to do, then shook it.

Taking a step back, he wildly shook his head, his long blonde hair shedding the water, landing on her breasts.

'Oh shit, I am sorry Jan, trying to get the water out of my ears.'

He took his towel and began dabbing her breasts to soak up the water.

She loved it, letting him touch her. Smiling ear to ear.

'Oh, I am sorry, here, you should probably do that.'

He handed her the towel. I wonder if she was going to offer to towel him off, especially his soaking wet swimsuit. But she didn't.

'Thanks Cole.'

Jan asked, 'Do you like volleyball? A bunch of us surfer crazies are going to play right over there. See the guys are setting up the net. Would you like to join us? I will introduce you to my girlfriends.'

'Yeah, yeah sure unless Mom and Dad have plans for me.'

Sheila spoke first, 'No, go ahead and hang out with Jan and her friends.'

'Ok, let's go.'

Jan took his hand and led him toward the group congregating by the net. She was staking out her claim on Cole for sure.

Sheila was beaming with joy. She was worried that Cole never had a girlfriend and wondered if he ever will. I had my suspicions about what he really liked -- males, but I had no evidence of that.

Sheila was reading her book. I watched the volleyball game. Just like Cole explained to us, everyone matched the dress code his described.

I noticed all the girls paid more attention to Cole, then the other guys. He was indifferent. When he and one of the guys made a play to get a point, he was very interested in him, talking, high fiving, slapping each other on the butt cheeks. He looked so happy.

The one guy in particular, he conversed with after every point, sometimes it was face to face, the sides of their bodies facing me. At my distance, they looked naked. Both had nicely round cheeks jutting out from the strings.

A rush of excitement took me over, my penis growing. Turn towards me, turn towards me, I need to see the front view.

Maybe I have some mental power, they turned towards me, their packages daring me to come over and touch them. I haven't been this excited in years.

Something new was awakened, something exciting, something desirable. My mind raced forward with all the erotic possibilities going beyond just seeing what was hidden. Touching, caressing, tasting, swallowing -- a whole new world. A new me.

My reverie was interrupted.

'Hi, I am Bill, and this is Linda.'

I was so focused on the game I didn't notice them walking up.

'Sheila and Justin. I am Justin.'

They both laughed at my silly joke. They both looked even better close up. I stole a look at his package, not close to the surface of his loose fitting trunks. Too bad. Go get it wet I thought.

Bill looked over at the volleyball game.

'They probably don't need us, and probably don't want us around, how about we go to the beach bar?'

Sheila said, 'I am in. Let's go. This book is boring.'

The tiki motif bar was crowded with people our age. Kind of surprised, none of them looked, nor dressed like surfers. I was a surfer, but I wasn't dressed like one today.

We scored a table for four and started drinking -- it was only 1 PM!

They were from Beverly Hills. We were not but we shared a passion for the Dodgers.

We were having a great time talking, even though they probably had tons of money, they were so down to earth. After covering all the kids' stuff, Linda and Sheila soon started up their own conversation as did Bill and me.

Sheila was having fun, hadn't seen her so animated in a long time. It was fun talking to Bill, sports, business even politics, we were aligned on all topics. He was smart and I found him attractive. The new me. I wonder how soft his lips are and how hard his dick gets.

A band showed up, They setup and started playing. Too loud, I could barely hear Bill. Sheila and Linda had the same problem.

Bill pulled all of us close enough so we could hear him.

'Let's get out of here, I can't hear myself think let alone talk. We can go to our suite.'

Linda piped in, 'Come on, it's the Presidential Suite, it's great! Bill went all out this time.'

I looked at Sheila, she nodded.

'Let's go.' I said.

***

Wow, what a suite. More like a penthouse condo.

Bill did the tour. Spacious living room, formal dining, gourmet kitchen, a real bar, immense patio with an infinity pool with a Pacific view.

Four bedrooms, all master bedrooms, four post king size plus beds with ensuite baths with marble tubs and walk in showers.

Maybe we can move in with them. Hah, hah.

Linda and Sheila were inseparable during the tour. Linda sheparding Sheila around, linked arms. Seemed strange to me. Not like Sheila.

We landed at the bar. Bill played bartender and lined up shots of tequila.

'To the Dodgers!' Bill toasted.

Another shot lined up.

'To Shohei!' I toasted.

Another shot.

'To new friends!'

Sheila toasted.

Another shot.

'To group sex!'

Linda toasted.

It took a minute for it to sink in, did she just toast group sex?

Bill asked me, 'So what do you think about this hotel?'

'It's great,' I said in slurred words. I was drunk.

Bill placed his hand on my shoulder, moving in close. I could smell the tequila on his breath.

'So many swingers, I love this place.'

'What did you say?'

'So many swingers. You guys knew this was a swingers hotel right?'

I didn't know, Sheila made the arrangements. I looked at her.

She spoke, 'Yes of course we knew Bill.'

She took Linda's hand and stood up.

'Linda, lead the way.'

Linda led her to a bedroom and closed the door.

Sheila! Sheila booked us into a swingers hotel? Oh my god. We haven't had sex in a year and now she is going to bed with a female that she just met.

You know, I like the new Sheila.

Bill came around to sit next to me on the stool. He took hold of my hands, leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back.

'Pick your bedroom, they are all comfortable, all have toys if you prefer that.'

'Bill, you pick.'

What am I saying? Am I agreeing to have sex with him?

Wait! I am fine with that. That's what the new me seeks.

He took me by the hand and led me to the master bedroom. So big, so elegant. The bed coverings puffy and comfortable looking.

Bill led us to the side of the bed. He sat next to me.

He kissed me, placing his hand on my penis. He moved up and down on it, inspiring a quickly growing erection.

'I sense you have never done this before Justin.'

'Yes, it is true, but I want to Bill.'

'Ok, I will take control. Sorry, that didn't sound right.'

'Bill, it is Ok, take control, I am fine with that.'

'You will like it. I am very good. You will not forget your first time.'

I heard moaning, then screams of joy from the next bedroom. Was that Sheila I heard?

Bill heard it too and said, 'Linda is very good too.'

He stood in front of me, removed his Hawaiian shirt, pulled the strings on his shorts that dropped them to the floor. A white thong revealed, filled with his erection.

Bill looked at his thong, 'Justin, could you please pull it down?'

I nodded and shifted forward on the bed. I slipped my hands under the narrow bands on his hips and pulled it down.

There it was. A hard cock inches from me. I wasn't sure what to do with it.

Bill did. He gripped his cock and moved it up to my lips.

'Justin, take it slow, just lick it, then kiss it. Do what seems natural to you.'

I did, I was getting really excited, I reached down to touch my growing erection. Bill saw that.

'Take it in your mouth Justin.'

Once again, I complied.

'Lick the head, suck on the head Justin.'

I was getting into to it. I took control. I held the bottom of the shaft. I took the head and part of the shaft into my mouth. I moved up and down on it.

I was so fucking turned on. I continued the motion. I cupped his balls. I kept moving deeper on the shaft. I grasped his cheeks, pulling him further into me,

I had him. I kept up with the motion for minutes which I had seen so many times on porn videos.

I tried to deep throat him, no go, but it was enough to trigger his orgasm.

'Jesus Justin, I am fucking cumming.'

He held onto to my shoulders.

He pulled my head down onto this cock as he streamed spurt after spurt inside my mouth.

He kept pumping until he didn't.

'Justin, that was awesome. And this is your first time?'

'Yep.'

I think I have a hidden talent.

Some of his cum had leaked out onto my lips and down to my chin. I tiny drop suspended there defying gravity.

The ladies walked in holding hands, both of them naked.

Bill said, 'I have an idea. The couple next door swing too. We spent last night with them. He is an amazing.'

'Justin, what do you think about going to their room? He and I double team your cock.'

'Sounds great.'

'The ladies can do a threesome here, '

Linda said yes and then looked at Sheila.

'Sheila?'

She vigorously shook her head yes, huge smile on her face.

'Oh yeah, let's do it Linda.'

***

It was our last night at the swingers hotel. Sheila left to meet with Linda, Bill might join them.

I was turned off by Bill. The night before last he was rough, too rough for me.

Cole was a little down. His friend from the volleyball game left yesterday.

'Cole, are you OK?'

'I am just a little bummed about Will leaving. We had some much fun together.'

'What did you do together?'

He hesitated.

'Go on, you can tell your Dad.'

'We... we kissed. We kissed a lot.'

Bingo, I knew it.

'And I liked it a lot.'

'Did you do anything else?'

I was fishing for more detail, like handjob, blowjob, anal, whatever. Excitement rippled through my balls.

'He really wanted to. I told him no, even though I had the urge to do more..'

'What held you back?'

'Dad, I have never done anything like that. He told me he had several partners back home. He is experienced, I have none.'

'Son, you can't have experience if you don't start sometime.'

'I know. It is just that someday if I get together with Will, I need to have some experience at everything,'

He went to his room.

I drummed my fingers on my lips, tempted to suck on them.

Maybe I can help him.

***

Two months later. Will was in such good spirits. I had to ask.

'Cole, what's up? You have been in such a good mood lately.'

'Dad, Will is coming to LA by himself for my birthday! Well actually two weeks after it.'

'Wow, that's great. Are you getting together?'

'Yes. I will spend the night with him in his hotel room. I know what that means. We are going to have sex! I am so excited but scared. I still don't have any experience. I need some before I see him.'

Here is my chance.

I sat next to him on the couch and put my arm around him. I kissed him on the cheek.

'Cole, let me help you with that.'

'Dad, what do you mean?'

Here we go, this could be a booming success or a disaster that he reports to Sheila.

Using his words, 'You and I can get together.'

I let that soak in.

He turned his head to me. He was smiling.

'I would like that Dad.'

He put his arms around me and kissed me on the lips. He was good at that.

'Can we start tonight? '

I had to think fast, I had to be sure if I was ready to have sex with my son.

I just made up a reason to delay.

'In 8 days it would be your birthday. One of your presents will be a get together. A whole day of sex.'

'I like that thought, but why wait? Give it to me early.'

Think, think... I got it.

'To get ready, you need to look at porn videos. There are bound to be Dad and Son videos. It will give you tips on how to give and how to receive.'

'Ok, that makes sense. I don't like it, but it makes sense.'

***

It was time for rehearsal. I had the timing down to the minute.

Wakeup twenty minutes ahead of time. Take a quick shower, try not to think about the rest of the morning, keeping my hand in check.

Towel off, don't spend a lot of time drying off my erection. The soft towel such a temptation.

Dress in my red jockstrap. Don the short terry cloth robe. Adjust it in the mirror, baring my chest, insure the red cloth has a hint of visibility,

Head to his room at 6:10 AM, listen for his alarm set for 6:09. It was playing his wake up song -- Lola.

Enter the room, sit on the edge of the bed. Wait for a reaction to the change of the mattress, two bodies instead of one.

He awoke, laying on his back. Like me, he slept naked.

Can't control which way he will be lying. If next weekend he is on his stomach, I will gently roll him on his back.

'Dad? Are we starting early? I thought I had to wait a week.'

Moving in closer, I let him examine my bare chest and appreciate the red jockstrap bulging out with my manhood. In a week to be shared with my son.

I placed his matching jockstrap on the night table. I disrobe slowly, once again standing there letting him soak in the sight of Daddy's jockstrap restrained cock.

'Dad, I need to see it.'

He pulled off the sheets and comforter. Enabling me to admire his large, limp penis. So much like mine, thankfully he got the big cock DNA from me.

'No son, stay in bed.'

'Wait on second thought, sit on the edge of the bed. Take off my jockstrap for me please.'

This was not in the plan, but plans change. He will like this. An early birthday present.

He was so excited having never seen someone else's penis up close, let alone a hard, thick erection.

I knew the jockstrap was a little too small, I need to get a larger size for both of us. I like the look of the erection pushing the cloth out, the outline of the head more visible not plastered against my balls.

'Take it slow Cole, don't just yank it down. Inch it down slowly, spend a few seconds enjoying that part of Daddy.'

He needed to see the whole length, the thickness of it, the size of the head. With practice, he will be able to take it all in. It will be fun teaching him, a willing student.

I love the view of his long blond hair surrounding his handsome face. Hair strands crossing in front of his crystal blue eyes.

I watched as he placed his hands on my hips, slipping his fingers inside the band. He shifted back for a moment, so I looked down, hoping to get a glance of his penis. I was not disappointed. He was hard, his cock pointing up.

I stared down at the head, its size rivaled mine. Not sure if he was at full erection -- yet.

I was looking forward to taking all of his manhood in my mouth and down my throat. We will get there overtime, need to go slow.

He wasn't listening, pulling the jockstrap down quickly, my cock snapped up, coming to rest inches from his lips. He started to move forward to take it in his mouth.

I backed away. He looked so disappointed. I have seen that look before when I took away his car keys.

'No son, not today, we have to wait a week. You know that.'

'But Dad, can't we just start now? I have so much to learn from you. Let's start today, Mom won't be home till tomorrow.

A tempting thought, my cock deep in his mouth, then his ass. I had to be strong and say no.

'No, we agreed that once you turned 19, we would begin. We will have all the time in the world to enjoy and learn together. It is only one more week.'

No change in the disappointed look.

'Today, we can cuddle and kiss, if that's OK with you.'

His response -- move back to the middle of the bed, pulling the sheets over him. His cock created a sizeable tent. I could see the outline of the head, a little stain in the sheet growing in front of my eyes.

VCDC
VCDC
776 Followers