Daddy Loves His Son's Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping out of my jockstrap, I sat on the edge of the bed. He rolled onto his side, away from me. Not happy with me.

I pulled up the sheet and slid in behind him. Maybe I can give him a little something to change his attitude.

Laying on my side, I draped my arm across his smooth chest and pulled in close to him. I nuzzled his neck.

He pushed my arm away. I held my position, maybe this will work.

I forced my erection in between his cheeks. I moved back and forth feeling the slight friction of his firm buttocks. He liked it. He raised up his top leg spreading the cheeks further apart.

Taking holding of my erection, I focused on moving just the head up and down on the separation between his spread cheeks.

I stopped at the top and slowly dragged it down all the way to his scrotum to poke it. Reversing the path, stopping at his sphincter, I pushed the head against it.

'Dad, put it in, please put it in. Fuck me, please!'

I pushed in just a little further, not much in the grand scheme of things and stopped. He pushed back trying to force me in, I held his buttocks so he couldn't do that.

Holding that position, slightly in, but not really. When I moved my arm back to his chest, I fingered his nipples until hard.

I kissed him on the neck. He smelled great. Something in the cologne triggered the next level of excitement. I had to pull my cock back, I had to hold up my part of the commitment as well.

He layed flat on his back on again.

I placed my lips on his lips. They were surprisingly soft. We gently kissed. He resigned himself to kissing and cuddling.

I enjoyed the kissing. The gentleness a turn on for me. He opened up his mouth, presenting his tongue right onto my lips, I kissed it, I sucked on it, I pressed my lips harder against his.

He wrapped his arms around my back. He sought out my tongue with his. He licked it then sucked on it.

Stop! Stop! My inner voice told me. This is going too fast for me, I am tempted to break our agreement and start the experience now.

He will enjoy seeing his penis disappear in his Dad's mouth. My fantasy for months - what it would feel like having his big head spread open my throat?

Let's start there.

Go for it! I told myself. I shouldn't but I grasped the base of his erection. I started to move down to take it in my mouth, I was so turned on. Yes, suck your son's cock, he will love it and more importantly I will love it.

He grabbed my arm to stop me.

'Dad, you need to keep the commitment too. Right?'

'Yes, yes you are right.'

'Dad, I would like nothing more than to start now, but we agreed. We agreed to start at 6:10 AM next Saturday when I am officially 19.'

'It was a stupid idea on my part,' I said.

'Dad, come on. We can wait, let's do more cuddling, that was fun. I was turned on too.'

'OK.'

Now I sounded like the 10 year old finally resigned himself to the fact that he would have to wait for his birthday presents.

We embraced face to face hugging each other, our erections side by side trapped between our stomachs.

'Dad let's just stay in bed and do this all morning. I really like kissing you.'

It was fun for me too. We were in such an intimate situation. I needed to enjoy that aspect too.

He kissed me with those soft lips, so gently. We kept the lid down on passionate kissing, no French kissing. Just affectionate, loving kisses.

As we kissed, we explored each other's bodies, steering clear of the erection zone.

His muscled back, his firm buttocks and back of his thighs receiving most of my attention although I liked running my fingers through his blond hair.

So soft, I don't know how he does it spending so much time in the water.

I loved this, it was a turn on, but like a couple of teenagers engaged in kissing, we knew we would go no further.

'Cole, what do you think about going surfing today? You and me?'

'Dad, that's a great idea. Let's go.'

He literally jumped out of bed.

'Whoa cowboy! Can you try on your jockstrap? Mine is too tight. Pretty sure yours will be tight too. My thought -- a little looser for 'growth'. I like the look of the erection filling it out horizontal.'

'Sure Dad.'

I sat on the edge of the bed, he stood in front of me. This might be a mistake, his package right there in front of me. The large head, thick shaft above his big balls. He had the remnants of the erection. I need to at least touch it.

Grabbing the jockstrap from the nightstand, I motion him in closer. I bent over bringing the jockstrap to the floor. In the process, my cheek came to rest against his cock head. All I had to do was turn my head and my lips would be right on it. I resisted.

'Step into it, one leg at a time Cole.'

Placing his hands on my shoulders to steady his stance, he lifted his left leg and pushed it through. I pulled that side up a little. Right leg up and in.

I took my time pulling the jockstrap up, clearing the calves, the knees and finally the thighs. Here we go.

Pulling up by the waist band I hit his semi-hard cock pushing it upward. There was only one thing to, something I was happy to do.

I took hold of his cock -- oh I so wanted to stroke it -- and pushed it gently inside the strap. I arranged it so it pointed down. I pushed it between his legs to allow me to finish pulling up the waistband to its rightful spot.

One final touch of his cock.

'There! What do you think Cole?'

No response. He had to be thinking about me handling him. The first time someone touched him there.

'Cole, do you think it is too tight?'

'Oh yeah Dad, too tight. Can you put yours on for pictures?'

'Sure.'

Retrieving his phone, he watched and admired me as I donned my jockstrap.

'Let's kiss while showing off... you know.'

We faced each other and kissed leaving room to show up the jockstrap restrained erections. We held the pose while he took the photo as a selfie.

Rearranging his cock, the head poked out the top of the waistband.

'Dad, kneel in front of me, kiss me down... you know... right on the head.'

I kneeled in front of him, I kept my hands low to make sure I didn't block the view as I placed my tongue on his cock head.

Another selfie photo but close up this time of just my tongue on his cock.

I did it, I loved it.

Final pose he said.

'Dad, take it off and lay on the bed on your side, hold the bottom of your cock. Stroke it to get it big. Make sure I can see your balls. Big smile.'

He took off his jockstrap as well. That will help get me excited.

I supported my head with my left hand and stroked myself with the right. It didn't take long for full erection.

'Hold it right there Dad. Good! Great pose.'

'Cole can we do one more?'

'Sure.'

'I will kneel in front of you, taking your cock in my mouth. You will take the picture from above, I will look up into the phone. OK with that?'

Thought he would. Give him a little more to think about.

'Yes, of course!'

I quickly assumed the position. It felt so good to feel the big head just inside me. He took his time taking the photo, letting us enjoy it. Several photos, slightly different poses.

Photo shoot complete.

'Dad, can you take it in further for another photo?'

'Not right now Cole. Let's go surfing,' I said.

We would later regret taking those pictures.

***

We celebrated two days earlier as Sheila was heading out of town to see her Mom -- yeah! She will be gone for a day.

This could not have worked out better. I will have at least one day alone with my Cole. My balls tingled thinking about it.

We went out to early dinner, and I gave Cole his gift when we returned. Cole and I would drive her to the airport in Cole's birthday gift -- a Tesla.

I had a special gift for him that will wait till Sheila is gone.

He drove to the airport in his new car. We dropped Sheila at the curb, hugs and kisses -- Bon Voyage!

I looked at Cole as he hugged his Mom, that tingle in my balls returned.

Small talk on the way back, planning things to do while she was gone although I suggested we maximize our time together.

I put my hand on his thigh, 'You know why don't you?'

'Yep, if we never left your bed I would be perfectly happy.'

I kissed him on the cheek.

'I have a special gift for you when we get back.'

'Dad, what is it?'

'Just wait. Be patient.'

***

We opened a bottle of wine and sat on the couch. He initiated the kissing and light petting. Something about his kissing just turned me on. I tried to hide my erection, but he saw it.

He rubbed it through my pants. I didn't stop him once again thinking about dropping the self-imposed start time. The idea was to build suspense and make the first time event exciting due to anticipation.

He kept rubbing, my hard on screaming to be let loose. I should have stopped him, but I didn't. I am so weak.

'Dad, what do you think about mutual masturbation? We would take care of ourselves while we watched the other?'

'Great idea, but it will make it worse for me.'

'Ok. Are you forgetting something? Special gift?'

'Oh yeah.'

I handed him an envelope. On it I had written 'To my son who I love dearly.' On the bottom of the envelope 'To be shared'

'This is exciting, I am going to my room to open it alone.'

'That's fine, I am going to bed.'

***

I performed my nightly get ready for bed routine. In the closet I hung what I could wear again and the rest into the laundry basket. Naked and ready for bed.

I slipped under the soft silk sheets. I just love the feeling of the sheets caressing my whole body. I took my penis and moved the underside of it back and forth against the sheets, it always made me hard.

I wonder if Cole was coming to tell me good night. One of his soft kisses would be welcome. I hope he likes the gift. If he doesn't I will go myself.

I hear him coming. He entered the room naked. Yes, better than a kiss.

'Thank you, thank you Dad, I love it! When can we go? Tomorrow maybe?'

I had printed 'free admission for two' to one of the well-known men's only bathhouses. It was a nice looking card. Looked authentic.

'Cole, let's use it in maybe a month or so after we start... you know.'

'Having sex? Ok, but isn't a bathhouse all about sex with people of like minds like us? Can't we start early?'

'Yes, but we need to spend time together as a couple and then go for variety.'

He noticed my erection. He laid across my legs, his head right below my tent. He pulled my tent around me.

He asked, 'Can we just drop this silly constraint? I don't know about you, but I am ready Dad. Ready to learn, ready to please you and be pleased. If we start tonight we will have a day without Mom around. Doesn't that make sense?'

'It does makes sense. I am ready too. Fuck the constraint. I would rather have you fuck me. Come here.'

As he moved to lie next to me, I threw off the sheets.

No affectionate kissing, but passionate kissing, tongue sucking deep in each other's mouth kissing. Hands roaming all over our bodies but seeking out the erect, hard, thick, prize possession aching for the right touch. Sex denied no more.

I left his embrace to spread his legs wide for me. My hands on the inside of his thighs. The tall erection blocking the view of the one I truly love and desire. I cupped his large ball sack. I took hold of the bottom of his impressive erection. I moved in close to kiss the head of my son's dick.

I peeked up above what is now my prize possession. I looked him in the eye.

'Cole, are you sure you want to do this? And not just this time, but every time we are together alone?'

'Dad, there is nothing else than can make me happier.'

'Ask me Cole, ask me to do it.'

'Dad, please take me in your mouth, lick it, suck on it, make me cum, make me cum wherever you want me to. In your mouth, on your face, on your chest... even in your...'

'Promise me we will always be together, nothing, nobody will interfere. Not even Will.' I asked.

'Dad, I promise. Do it, suck my cock, please suck my cock. I am so ready.

Both of us naked in the same bed, father and son committed to having sex with each other. Not once, but forever. I have waited so long. This is the first time with him but not first time for me performing fellatio.

We will learn together what we like from each other. It is time to start.

Face to face on the bed, hand on each other's erection, we kissed on the lips. I kissed his neck and used my free hand to play with his nipples.

'Dad, Dad, let's do something. You have me so turned on.'

I rose from the bed and guided him to stand in front of me.

I dropped to my knees, his erection at the right height for my open mouth. I pulled him into it, the head resting on my tongue. Closing my mouth around the head, I gently sucked on it.

'Oh yeah, yes, Dad suck on it!'

I stayed on it for a while, then slowly pulled back, letting loose of my son's stiff penis.

'Dad, why did you stop?'

'Let's get back on the bed Cole. More comfortable for me and more pleasurable for you.'

We sat on the edge of the bed. Kissing again, hands exploring each other bodies.

'Cole, get in front of me.'

I couldn't quite decide how to proceed. It is my first time with him.

He stood up, moved in front of me, and dropped to his knees. He moved in close, wrapped his hand around the bottom of my erection and attempted to take it inside those soft lips.

'No Cole. Stand up, I am going to take care of you first.'

I have waited three months for this moment, I refuse to wait any longer for the feel of my son's erection deep in my mouth and lodged in my throat.

'Oh, I misunderstood Dad.'

Now he was in position. I licked my lips subconsciously as I examined all aspects of his penis. The slit that will be the exit point for his load of cum that streams down my throat.

The smooth skin of the head connected to the thicker skin, defining the corona sitting on top of the thick shaft.

I lifted up the shaft to look at the sensitive skin area on the bottom of the head. Smooth with little wrinkles running up to the bottom of the corona.

Pushing the whole erection to the side, I looked up and down the shaft, the thin skin covering the caverns that were are already filled with blood, blood that is trapped, veins blocked, keeping the blood in, stiffening the shaft.

I left the edge of the bed to kneel in front of Cole. As I pushed his erection against his body, his scrotum came into view. Surprisingly smooth, especially the area surrounding the abnormally large testicles.

I couldn't stop myself from licking before taking one ball in my mouth, sucking on it, drawing it away from the base of the erection.

'Dad, do the other one, I like that feeling.'

How could I refuse him? Doing something I love to do anyway. I held onto the other ball longer after pulling it down. I sucked on it. The tip of my tongue, flicking around the bottom of this testicle.

He liked it.

'Oh man, this feeling is out of this world.'

Moving to the base of his shaft, I placed my upper lip and lower lip strategically placed around the length of it. Moving up, stopping short of the head, and down to the base of his erection, I applied a layer of saliva.

'Dad, I can't believe we are finally doing this. Thank you, thank you.'

No need to respond. Pulling back I reviewed my work. The shaft was wet and oh so desirable to me.

I stood up to kiss Cole keeping the constant contact going with my hand. We reversed stance, Cole now in front of the bed. I applied pressure to his shoulders to back him up onto the bed. I held onto him to ease him down. My new position laying on my son, his hard on up against my stomach, mine below his ball sack between his legs.

I broke my embrace to kiss and lick my way down his neck, his chest, his nipples, his stomach, his pelvis.

I moved down into cocksucking position. Spreading his legs to position me just below his glistening wet erection, I ran my fingers along the inside of his thighs, from erection base to a foot below., then back up.

Placing a hand on each side of the thick shaft, the inside of my hands touching, surrounding the shaft. My thumbs hung down resting on his ball sack.

He shifted, an adjustment, an anticipation of his Dad about to finally pleasure his manhood.

A Dad who will bring him to orgasm with the sensual relief of ejaculating a load of his 19 year old semen into a 50 year old mouth and throat.

Kisses applied to the inside of one thigh, then the other, licks completing a full circle on the shaft just above my hands.

Pausing to appreciate the close up view of the cock I have desired for months, I was ready to please my precious son.

A son with such a large penis and set of balls that will be at my beck and call here on out.

With his erection supported and trapped by my hands, my tongue ready to insure he stays wet. Stay wet for the lubrication I need to do what I need to do, make my son cum in my mouth.

I flattened out my tongue at the base and slowly licked upward taking my time to reach the beautiful, exciting head.

'Oh Dad, you are driving me sex crazed. Take me in your mouth, suck my cock, make me cum Dad, make me cum.'

I reached the top and swirled the head adding a layer of my natural lubricant all around it.

Up to this point, lying almost flat, time to reposition to place my mouth above the head. I noticed the precum leaking ever so slowly out on the tip. I used my thumb to spread it around the head.

I hovered above the head, still leaking precum, clear strings from the exit to the edge of the head. I kissed the head once, then again.

I slowly lowered my open mouth down on it and closed my lips below the thick bottom skin. I pulled back.

'Dad, Dad, come on, please come on.'

Back down again, this time playing with the head with my tongue, tasting the precum. Back up again.

Back on it, forcing the cock head against the inside of my cheek, I moved sideways, back and forth, the underside of the head getting a dose of friction.

'Please Dad, I can't stand it. I feel like I should fuck your face if you won't suck me off.'

I love it, I had him where I wanted.

Back down, lower down the shaft, slowly back up and off.

Down again, a little further down. Back up slow, but not off. Back down again, lower.

Up and down slowly then changing speed, working up and down rapidly. Stroking the remainder of the shaft with one hand, playing with his balls with the other.

Deeper plunges, adjusting the hand stroking to accommodate. Faster, deeper plunges, caressing his balls, then gently squeezing one then the other.

Last set of plunges, hand out of the way, getting closer to the bottom with each plunge, feeling his cock head at my throat entrance.

Final plunge, lips smashing against his skin, his cock head spreading open my throat opening. I didn't move up, instead a waggled my head back and forth allowing my throat to wrap tighter around his cock.

His contorted face moving back and forth on the bedsheets, his hands gripping the sheets, pulling them, his face looking pained, not pain, but absolute pleasure.

'I can't do it, I can't hold back. Look out Dad! I am cumming.'

I didn't move. First ejaculation spraying the back of my throat. I felt the pumping of his following spurts, more warm semen elixir coating my throat. I pulled up a little to catch at least a partial load in my mouth. He slowed down to a trickle. I swallowed all of it.

Crawling up next to him, arm across his chest, I kissed him on the cheek.

'Dad, that was amazing. I need to do something for you.'

'Cole, would you like to try anal?'

'Yes! Let's do that! Good for you and me.'

From the bedside table drawer, I picked out the lube.

'Let's sit on the edge of the bed son.'

We kissed a little.

'It might hurt the first time. This...'