Daddy Lusts over Twink Next Door Ch. 02

Story Info
Hot dom student next door gives Mike more than he expected.
4.8k words
4.65
16.8k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andy190
andy190
171 Followers

First Archie, now his mate comes over. How much fun can a new neighbour get? All legal, just a bit kinky.

Hope you enjoy chapter 2 and give me some feedback so I can improve. All comments welcome. Thanks.

I was still asleep and dreaming of getting ready for work on a Monday morning after a busy weekend getting my new place slightly more organised. There were still lots of boxes and chests to be unpacked and the contents rearranged but my weekend had been distracted by the hot eighteen year old next door; Archie.

As promised he had visited several times over the weekend late at night and made his way quietly up to my bedroom each time, through the conveniently unlocked patio doors and up the creaking old stairs without disturbing me at all. I had been expecting him again this morning and after last night's hot session had fallen asleep, naked on the bed, tired from all the sex and humping. We had really come to know each other over the weekend and his fit body had felt right at home next to mine; he had proved capable of performing every task . Not only lifting heavy boxes either!

My six two, fit, tired body was slumped on my front and I was probably snoring slightly. Us 40 year old "daddies" found it hard to keep up with the twinks and hotties like Archie who were at their peak fitness. For some macho reason I was keen to try however and wanted to match him all the way if possible.

It had been a surprise to find how dominant he was. He certainly enjoyed being in charge and wanted my body to suffer, just enough to be enjoyable but painful. It didn't help that he was HOT as fuck and I fell under his spell from the moment I set eyes on him.

Grrrr! He wasn't really my type physically, or so I first thought but what he could do with his hands and mouth, not to mention his cock, had me mewing and moaning all weekend long, in lust and pleasure.

On this Monday morning, while still half asleep, I felt him caress my firm, naked bum as he leaned over me and the mattress sagged with his weight..

"Wake up daddy", he purred in my ear as he snuggled next to me.

"Time for some more fun, if you're up to it old man."

This last comment was said with a sharp note of sarcasm and there was also the strong feel of his fingers digging into my arse cheeks as he groped my glutes. Surely he wasn't still horny? Oh to be eighteen again.

I let out a loud moan and went to sit up quickly, only to find I was pinned down by Archie's legs and thighs straddled across the back of my hips. He pushed my face further into the pillow as he leaned all his weight on my head and neck. I thought If I wanted to I could easily throw him off but was intrigued to see where this was heading, so for now I'd leave him in charge. From what I remembered of our fun earlier he really got off on the dominant role. Although being sub was new to me I was always ready to try something different, and who knew? It might make a new man of me?

"Time for some fun. Look what I got for you," he said as he held up a sexy pair of knickers. They were black and lacy and so brief they would scarcely cover anyone's vital bits. So what did he have in mind for those? They looked very sexy and when he held them to my nose they distinctly smelt worn. Not messy, but certainly musky.

"What the fuck...? I said as I pushed them away from my face.

"Hey, that's not very polite. I found these in my mum's knicker drawer last week. I've only worn them twice. Wanna see?" and he lay back and wriggled into them.

I ran my hands over his fit, hard bum and moaned approvingly. His stiff cock was very obvious and barely contained in the skimpy, see through, lacy material. Archie wriggled his pert bum and ground his cock into my groin, while he murmured comments like, "Feels good on my cock. You'd love it. Wanna try 'em on?"

Was that what he was after? Me in a pair of sexy ladies undies? That would be something different and I felt my cock stiffen, whether from Archie's grinding or the thrill of something new I couldn't tell, but I was certainly getting even harder. Archie continued to pump and grind his body into me and my body willingly followed. I held him and kissed his mouth and lips as I hardened and my boner pushed into his fit stomach.

"Well, someones pleased to see me," he said as he climbed off me and slipped deftly out of the black lacy underwear. As he did so he held one of my feet and rubbed it with the knickers. It felt great and I let out a low moan of pleasure. My cock was now at bursting point and his was standing up proudly as he rubbed the knickers up and down.

"Come on, let me dress you up. I promise you'll like it," he said with a cheeky grin and pouting lips.

"I want to see daddy in mummy's knickers. Please daddy, please."

I couldn't resist his pleading and I held my feet up and he slipped the brief undergarment on as I lay on my back, enjoying the feel of his hands caressing my legs as he moved up towards my waist.

I lifted my hips up to help as he pulled them over my firm bum and enjoyed the sensation of feeling the oh so tight fabric hugging my cock and balls.

Fuck, they did feel good. They just managed to cover the essentials and my hairy bush stuck out above and around the brief material. There was no hope for my cock. My balls were firmly trapped but my cock had a mind of its own and seemed to have lengthened even more. It was poking above the elastic waistband and wasn't going to be trapped in those sexy, lacy, black ladies panties.

"Oh daddy! Look at you! So sexy and slutty in your new knickers. Let me take a few pics. No head shots but plenty of wank material for later."

As he said this he rummaged in the pocket of the shorts he had discarded earlier, on the floor, and produced a mobile phone. As I lay there Archie snapped two or three pics and then held it for me to see. Yep, they were hot. I looked pretty good for an older guy. Legs spread wide and the bulge of my cock and balls shown off to perfection.

Archie twisted my legs and I flipped over onto my front. He rubbed his firm hands up and down my thighs and I felt his weight resting on my back as he stretched out along my body. His naked legs and thighs felt firm and strong against the backs of my calves and body. His smooth chest was toned without being over muscled. He was fit and hard and I could feel him getting harder in all the right places. My cock was stiff and poking into the mattress and he pushed my face firmly into the pillow.

"Like that eh daddy? Wanna feel your boy inside you again? You know you do," and he smacked by firm bum hard and then again, even harder. He reached down and bit the skin on my back and neck, sucking hard with his teeth and lips until I yelled out. That was gonna leave a mark for sure.

"Hey Archie, not so rough!"

"Sorry daddy. Thought you could take it. Thought you like it when I played a little rough."

I did but there was a limit to how much pain a guy wanted in two days. He continually excited me but I still didn't completely trust him. I felt he was a loose cannon or a firework that could go off at any moment. I wanted the excitement but didn't want to get badly burned.

I was back to moaning as Archie leaned over and massaged me again. I was enjoying the feel of his fingers but he changed tack and then he pulled my hair hard, lifting my head high off the pillow, and leaned in to give me a sloppy, wet kiss, full on the lips. I felt his tongue searching it's way inside and opened my mouth to meet it. We sucked and licked and bit passionately as he straddled my back and humped me with his rapidly expanding cock. I was pushing my bum back and wanting more contact. I wanted this young stud inside me, buried deep inside, pumping me hard while I moaned and begged for more. Oh fuck yes.

But that wasn't what I got. Well not straight away at least.

I felt Archie moving about as if he was looking for something and the next I knew I had a big, hard "organ" pressing against my hole and then running up and down my bum crack. What the fuck was he doing now?

"Look what else I found in my mum's drawer, daddy. She is such a slut. Just like you." He held his find out in front of me so I could see and my eyes opened wide as I made out an enormous dildo. It was black, fat and huge.

"See anything you like? Wanna play daddy Mike?"

Did I?? There was no way I was gonna' say no to an invitation like that and before Archie could spit I had rolled over onto my knees and forearms and had my hard muscle bum high up in the air, wiggling and twerking for all I was worth.

"Fuck. Daddy is really excited to try this out, yes?" and he rubbed the big toy up and down my arse crack as I moaned and writhed.

"Mm yes" I groaned,". Use it on me, hard and fast. Make me feel it deep inside my man cunt. Oh yes. fuck me with that toy. Please fuck me."

I was feeling so slutty I arched my back and straightened my arms as I looked at Archie over my shoulder through half closed eyes.

"Come on boy. Give it to me. Play with daddy Mike's arse!"

I twerked my big bum playfully as Archie played with the toy and teased my hole, making me moan louder and louder. He had a wicked grin on his face as he ran the hard, black dildo up and down my crack. Fuck, I didn't want teasing, I wanted the real thing and as he made contact I pushed back and ground my bum against that rubber prick.

He got off the bed and found some lube in the usual place . I'd have to remember to replace it on the next shopping trip or we were gonna run out.

"Man, your hole is gaping wide for this cock, Mike. You are a slut man." and he slathered lube over the dick and in my tight hole.

He finger fucked my cunt with a generous load of cold lube and the next I knew he had pushed that cock deep inside me in one thrust with no warning.

"Oh F...ff ..uuu... ck! Oh man, you sod." I called out in pain as he pushed further and further into me. God that thing was big. I wasn't about to pull it out though. I was experienced enough to know that if I could ride out the pain I'd be rewarded by exquisite pleasure. And that's what I wanted.

I could imagine his wide grin as he enjoyed pumping me and I was surprised when I felt Archie as he moved from the bed and rummaged about for a bit. He climbed back on having found what he was looking for. I was surprised when he held some black stockings in front of my face.

"Well daddy. Thought we might make this ride even kinkier. What do you say?"

I was still moaning with the pain and the pleasure in my arse and lowered my face to the pillow. He could do what he liked to me so long as he kept that dildo moving.

I felt him reach over and tie the foot of one stocking around one of my wrists and then he did the same to the other. He scooted to the end of the bed and stretched out my reluctant arms so my chest was flat on the bed with my face in the pillow. Then I heard him and felt the pull as he tied the toe of the stockings to the knobs of the bed headboard. This was alright as I could still move my body and my legs. As I was thinking this he pulled my hair again, forcing me to raise my head and after a long, wet kiss with his tongue deep inside my willing mouth ( fuck I LOVED that! ) he pushed the black, lacy panties into my mouth as a gag. Then he slapped my bum cheeks hard and scooted down the bed to my feet and ankles. He tied each one securely with a doubled up pair of tights which he fastened to the knobs on the foot of the bed frame and stood over me surveying his handiwork.

"Well daddy. Who looks like a trussed up chicken now eh? Wanna capture this for the album too, or even the internet."

Oh no! I could imagine my friends and family seeing these. How would I explain this? I wriggled and pulled in a desperate attempt to get free but it was useless. The nylon of the tights and stockings seemed to tighten with my struggles.

I heard his camera phone clicking as he snapped some pics. At least he couldn't see my face I thought, as I wriggled my bum with the big black dildo still inside my hole. I found if I tensed my muscles I could pull it in and out a bit and started up a rhythm as I tried to fuck myself. It wasn't great but it was something.

"Yeh daddy. Go man go," Archie encouraged me and cheered me on. He slapped me a couple of times and I could feel my cock pushing into the mattress, hard and stiff. I felt something else too. I was aware that Archie had taken control of the black beast in my bum. It now had a movement and purpose, and was moving slowly in and out with some extra depth and vigour. I could turn my head from side to side and caught a glimpse of Archie grinning all over his face as he pumped that cock with extra ferocity, in and out, in and out, harder and faster. I was moaning and writhing, rocking my hips in time to his thrusts.

And then he switched it up and it started to vibrate and hum noisily in my bum.

"Mmmm, nnn. ffffuu." The panties stuffed in my mouth prevented me from saying anything coherent but my eyes had rolled up inside my head and saliva was dribbling down my chin.

"You enjoying this daddy? I can tell you are. Look at the way you're working your bum as I fuck you with that big cock. Now you just be a good daddy and I'll be back with a surprise before you know it. Don't you go away now." I felt the bed move as he climbed off. I couldn't see over my shoulder but heard Archie pulling up his shorts and leaving the room.

"See you soon Mike,. Don't you enjoy it too much. Hope the batteries last for a bit," he called out as the door slammed behind him. So what was he up to now and how long before he returned.

I waited and wriggled my arms and legs to alleviate the cramps in my limbs. My bum felt good. All that vibration had opened me up wide, and I could imagine my hole gaping open, ready for Archie to fuck me. Stretched out on the bed wasn't the most conducive to relaxation and I estimated that over half an hour had passed before I heard the door open again and hushed footsteps sounded around the bed. I wriggled and moaned, keen to be released from these confines.

"Hi daddy. You missed me?" came the voice I recognised as Archie's. He lifted my head and removed the panties he had previously stuffed into my mouth to gag me.

"Where the fuck you been? I could have died here on my own. Untie me you bastard. Let me up." I shouted obscenities at him while he just laughed at me .

"Come on man. I know it wasn't too bad and you really get off on a bit of pain. Look at how great your hole looks with that big black dildo still in it. Fuck man, you look so hot. I could fuck you now."

"Why don't you untie me and lets get down to it ," I said as he walked around to my head and arms and checked to see how securely my wrists were tied.

"Come on Archie, my hole is aching for your cock boy."

"I ain't no fucking boy. You're gonna feel how much of a man I am."

"Come on then. Bring it on! Show me what you got boy." Two could play at the abuse game and I wanted to get him really riled. I needed a hard, rough fuck that I'd feel for a couple of days.

"You are gonna get all I've got to give old man, and more," and Archie went to the door and held it open. I craned my neck to try and see and strained my ears to listen. Nothing!

"Come on in Carl. He's ready," Archie shouted towards the hallway. From the corner of my eye I caught a movement; more a shadow really and then the lights dimmed as a huge, towering shape stood in front of me. Fuck, a big black, muscled stud with huge meaty legs was leaning over me. He had already stripped off down to skimpy orange briefs and his cock looked huge as it bulged outwards.

"So who's your fucking friend?" I quipped. I tried to act brave but butterflies had gathered in my stomach. I wasn't afraid, more apprehensive. What was this big. black guy gonna bring to the party?

He seemed to be a man of few words because he walked round to my head, roughly pulled my hair up and as I gasped with the sting, pushed his orange briefs down and plugged my gaping mouth with his nine inch, fat, veiny dick.

"Take that, you white pussy." He spat the words out forcefully as he pumped my throat. He slapped my cheeks roughly with one hand while leaning over and slapping my bum cheeks with the other.

"Get sucking on my big, black meat. Show me how much you love it."

He moaned as I opened my throat and attempted to take him all the way down. I was gagging and coughing as he pulled out and slapped his cock on my face.

"Mm, you've done this before old man, and you're not bad at it. Bet you've had him moaning Archie," and he turned and they kissed in a hard, romantic embrace.

Oh I hadn't expected that. A romantic attachment eh? Well that was a bit of a turn on for me. I enjoyed all the touchy, feel stuff. I liked the body contact and arse play when it came with some tenderness and feeling. So how would they work this and what was in store for me? Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the rough stuff as much as any bloke and really got off on a bit of pain, but up to now Archie had only shown me that side of his nature. I enjoyed being surprised too.

"Ok Carl, lets get this show on the road," and Archie slapped my bum hard and slowly pulled at the black rubber dildo in my hole. It slurped and squelched as it slowly pulled out. Fuck, my hole felt empty now without it, and I could imagine it gaping wide and begging to be filled.

Archie now moved onto the bed. I felt it sag and heard the creaks as his weight joined mine. I also felt his firm muscles as he lay along my body once more and rubbed up and down again. Carl got a handful of oil from a pump and helped lube up my hole. I felt vaguely disappointed. I'd had Archie's cock already and had been looking forward to experiencing Carl's but it looked as if that wasn't to be. I winced as Archie plugged my bum with his dick and got quickly into the rhythm of a hard fuck. After the the black plug I found I could comfortably take his dick and was really enjoying it.

I might have had him before but it was still hot and very sexy to be filled by this slim, fit, youngster.

"Yeh daddy, you like my big boy cock eh? Want more?" and he pushed hard and balls deep while leaning on my back.

"Fuck yes Archie. Untie me so I can get into it. Please man. Let me loose."

I said this between grunts and gasps as Archie fucked and fucked my wide hole, faster and faster, harder and harder. He slipped in and out easily and my stiff prick poked into the mattress.

He leaned down and bit my ear as he whispered, "All in good time uncle Andy, all in good time," and he renewed his fast, hard fucking.

I was aware of Carl climbing on the bed as well and felt him settle over Archie's back. Lucky guy I thought as I imagined Archie stuffed by that big black cock while buried deep inside my bum. But that wasn't what happened. I felt Archie still in the middle of his vigorous fucking and then the incredible sensation of Carl's big black dick poking at my hole. He was so hard and stiff and he needed to be for the double fuck that he intended.

"Oh shit," I grimaced as I felt him pause with his big bell end under Archie's and just inside my tight cunt.

"Oh no!" He had started to move inside me and it hurt, even as open and stretched as I was after the hard, butt plug fuck. And did it hurt? Yes it did!

"Hey slowly man. Ease up a bit."

I bit my lip to try and control my outburst. God this was gonna be a rough ride. Could I take it? Was I man enough? I hoped so. I certainly didn't want to cry in front of these young studs. They'd never let me forget it.

After a halt for a few seconds I felt both bodies working together and picking up the rhythm. They were pumping in unison and although I was groaning and moaning I found the pain was slowly turning into pleasure as my arse loosened up again. The gaping returned and the pain eased.

andy190
andy190
171 Followers
12