Daddy Lusts over Twink Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were making me feel really good; full to bursting but really good. After a short time I joined their rhythm and fucked along, moving my body to compliment theirs. We were so together now and completely in unison, fucking and bucking as my hole eased and stretched around the big pricks going deeper and deeper inside me. It was so hot, I let out little moans and mews of delight.

Eventually they bottomed out. I had two long, fat cocks deep in my guts and was really enjoying the ride.

"Fuck yes daddy. You are one hell of a good fuck man."

Carl was speaking over the top of Archie's head.

"Not many guys can take both of us and not cry out. You are the business man."

Archie pumped his hips hard.

"Fuck you guys. You'll be picking out curtains next? Get on with the fuck. Lets get this done. I wanna cum deep in his bare hole. Get on with it."

With that remonstration we all three picked up the pace again and pumped and fucked in unison; me pushing my arse back and the youngsters sweating and humping for all they were worth. We collapsed in a heap on the bed as we came nearly together and although I enjoyed the close contact, I was pleased when they climbed off my body and pulled out. I knew my hole was gaping wide and it felt empty and hollow now, even with their warm, sticky cum dripping from my body. I needed them in me again but instead of begging I just let out a long sigh. I felt Carl's big hands and large fingers releasing the silky material binding my wrists and ankles to the end of the bed. He rubbed and massaged the tightness and aches from my limbs as I rolled over, more to protect my hole from further invasion than to look into his eyes for the first time Those big brown eyes looked down at me with a degree of tenderness. He winked and smiled at me as his lips pouted and his long eyelashes fluttered. Fuck he was handsome!

"Not bad for an old bloke, eh?" I said as he knelt next to me and kissed my mouth gently. I responded with my tongue flicking his as he bit my bottom lip.

"Fuck, are you two at it again?" complained Archie.

" Get out of my way man, One last surprise," and he roughly pushed Carl's fit body to one side as he climbed on to my chest, one leg each side my body.

I was expecting a mouth full of cum. Imagine my surprise when he released a hot stream of piss all over my face and chest. I struggled to close my mouth, too late to avoid taking a couple of bursts of his yellow, smelly urine as I coughed and spluttered in my confusion to take a breath.

"There you go Uncle Mark. A hot stream of piss to put you in your place," and he laughed as he climbed off my broken body.

He made his way to the bathroom to clean up and Carl followed him. So much for the moment of close contact and empathy I thought we'd shared. Archie was quickly dressed and disappeared out of the door without a goodbye, thanks or see you soon. I was surprised when Carl returned to my bed with a warm, damp flannel and a towel and began to clean me up. As he washed and dried my body he followed his large hands with his gentle lips as he tenderly caressed my flesh.

"Sorry about that. Archie can be a real pig sometimes. He's been taking Charlie and he gets a bit carried away. Sorry. Lets get you cleaned up now. Make you feel a bit better."

With that he pulled the wet sheet from under my body and unfolded a freshly laundered, clean one he must have found in the bathroom cupboard. As he made the bed around me he continued to touch and caress my body while murmuring, "Lovely, so fit, so toned ," as he moved from one muscle group to the next.

It was so nice to feel loved and wanted and I just lay back and enjoyed it all. I was in heaven and didn't want it to end.

I loved the feel of his fingers on me and as he leaned over me I kissed him again, full on the lips. I pulled him down onto my eager body and we ground our cocks together. I wanted him to give me more of this kindness and care. After the rough double fuck I needed this sexy tenderness. I held him tight and didn't want to let go.

"Can I stay the night?" he asked between kisses.

"I never thought you'd ask," I replied and tangled my legs with his as I pulled his fit hard body on top of mine.

We fucked and slept and fucked again when we woke. He stayed for a few days and Archie never visited again while he was there, but his dad did. But that's another story that I'm happy to tell you about in the next chapter.

Let me know if you enjoyed it. Would like to try again with another episode if you think it's worth it. Let me know, Please.

12