Daddy Lusts over Twink Next Door Ch. 03

Story Info
Out of the blue a fit 40 + appears and wins Mike's heart.
2.1k words
4.53
11.3k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andy190
andy190
172 Followers

Fit, hung, 18 Archie introduces Mike to his dad.

So now that Archie was leaving me alone I settled into a routine with Carl. He went off to college by day while I went to work. We texted all day; rude, flirty texts that left little to the imagination. He started to send pics of his fit body on what'sap, and I enthusiastically returned them. Then came the videos, harmless enough at first but gradually they became more and more explicit, until they were completely pornographic! What else could this stud think to do in the toilet cubicle? Or in his car?

I couldn't pretend I wasn't turned on by them and we spent many a horny evening looking through them and "embellishing" Carl's efforts. Every time my phone pulsed in my pocket it gave me an erection, and not just a semi either! I was often at painful full mast as I tried to disguise the throbbing meat in my jeans.

But like all good things it had to end and when Carl moved away to start his first job I returned to lusting over the fence at Archie. He had given me a wide berth all the time Carl was on the scene and I wasn't too keen to pick up with him again. I needed someone more my own age. Mature, reliable, but just as horny.

Archie's mum was fit and toned and clearly interested. She'd hang over the fence to chat in a skimpy top or bikini, leaving little to the imagination. Unfortunately it did nothing for my cock and though she flirted and pouted it was only when her son, Archie, appeared in the garden that my prick took interest and started to swell.

I hadn't forgotten those late night meetings when he'd crept into my house and upstairs and I would wake up to find him on my bed rubbing my naked cock.

"Hi Archie," I always said as I watched him sunning himself in the garden. "What you up to?"

I rarely got an answer though, sometimes a grunt or a sneer.

Oh well, that supply of cock seemed to have dried up. Where else could I look?

The answer came one late summer afternoon when I stepped outside in the blasting heat to see a "new" neighbour stretched out on the sun lounger next door.

He was facing my garden, looking into the sun and I thought I caught a flicker behind those dark aviator shades.

As if to reaffirm an interest he stretched his legs wide and mannishly scratched at his crotch.

"Hi" I called over.

"A good time to be getting some sun. Not too hot now."

He raised his hand in recognition and placed it on his upper thigh. Well he certainly had my interest and I wondered how to capture his. I decided to strip off and show him the goods, see what happened then and play it by ear

"Hope you don't mind, I nearly get naked when I sunbathe," and with that I stepped out of my shorts leaving only a tiny red thong struggling to contain my junk. I slapped my tight arse a few times for emphasis and stretched out on the sun bed on my front. My broad back was browning nicely from gentle exposure to the sun's rays and my bum just had a narrow white stripe where the thong separated my hard, muscular cheeks. I knew I looked good and just wriggled a bit to keep the interest alive. Well if he didn't take this bait he certainly wasn't the man for me!

He smiled and I noticed the shades were raised a little with one hand while the other stroked languidly down his firm chest, over those hairy pecs and grabbed at the bulge in his silky white shorts.

Mm, so I think I finally had his attention. I wriggled some more, getting my hardening cock comfortable in my thong. My bum was off the sun bed and my legs were splayed each side. I must have looked as if I was humping the lounger. Fuck, what did I care. I wanted some fun. No, I needed some fun, or I would go mad with lust.

"Hi Uncle Mike."

I recognised that voice. Archie! I pushed up and looked over at his fit, young body. Mm, I'd forgotten how cute he was and how he turned me on.

"Hi Archie. How are things? What you up to? Long time no see."

He smirked at that and came over to the fence, resting his fit arms on the top rail.

"I think you've seen more of me than most," he quipped. Then he smiled, or leered as he added, "Wanna hook up again? Got some new moves you might like."

Fuck, that boy was incorrigible!

"Perhaps later," I said as casually as I could make it sound, as I eyed up Archie's toned, fit bod. I knew what power that hottie had over me and I wasn't ready to go through those extremes of pain and pleasure again just yet. My "old man" bod needed something more gentle to get me going.

"Who's the new guy?" I asked with a nod of the head in the right direction.

"Oh him? That's my old man. John. He comes round now and again to sort out the missus. Likes to keep her sweet with a good fuck. Claims he earns it with all the maintenance he pays on us kids. But he's bi ya know, even tried mine once or twice, but you know what a top I am. Like to give it not take," and he grinned from ear to ear as he said it.

"Thinking about it, he might suit you. He's not as rough as me but loves to bang a tight hole. He'd give you a good time." Yet another smirk as he turned to his dad and said, "Hey pops, let me introduce you to our newest neighbour. Dad, this is Mike."

I watched as John got up and strolled over. He had a fit body, not unlike my own, and a trail of dark curly hair covering his chest and almost hiding his hard nipples.

Nice. I licked my lips. I was certainly thirsty for something and as I watched the bulge grow in his shorts I knew what I needed in my mouth.

"Hi Mike," he said and a sexy smile crossed his lips. It gave his stubbly, hairy cheeks a dimple that suited his look and took a few years off him. He held out a hard, tanned hand. "I'm John. Pleased to meet you."

We squeezed hands and his muscular arm rippled, as did his broad, hairy chest. Fuck, a really strong grip! He didn't seem keen to release his hold either and as we held hands over the fence, exchanging small talk about the weather and families, I felt my thong tenting dangerously.

I knew John was eyeing me up and down as he leaned in closer over the fence that separated our fit bodies. He eventually lifted his shades and I could see the sex in his dark brown eyes. Mm, if that wasn't lust I didn't know what was.

"Why don't you come over for a beer," I heard John saying and I pulled myself back to reality.

"It's not very private but...."

"No, no. Come over to me. There's a footie game on and some beers in the cooler." I heard myself offer the invitation with every expectation of a refusal.

"We can just chill and get to know each other without being interrupted."

What would he say? Was I being too forward? How would this work out?

"Ok man. That would be great," John replied, and moved to the side entrance in the fence. I realised I still had his hand in my firm grip and released it quickly, using both hands to cover my crotch. John had noticed my embarrassment and sniggered.

"Hey no prob mate. It's nice to see that I've got a welcoming committee. I must admit I'm pretty excited myself," and as he moved I could see the bulge where his hard cock was tenting out the material of his shorts.

"Come on then, lets get inside and relax a bit."

I led the way with my arse cheeks wiggling provocatively to entice him along. I remembered his son, Archie, as we passed him, now lounging in the sun on the other side of the fence.

"You two oldies enjoy yourselves. Give me a shout if you need help getting it up. I'll be happy to stand in if you need to bring on a sub." He smirked as he said it and his dad slapped him down verbally, with a bit of family banter. I felt sure we could manage without him but then..... perhaps later?

John crashed on the couch in front of the tv without any prompting from me. He lay back and stretched his legs wide as I hustled to the kitchen returning with four beers. As I leaned in and passed one to him he reached out and grabbed my wrist, pulling me off balance and I landed on top of him. His hand went round my bum and the cold beers spilled over his chest and shorts.

"Well that certainly breaks the ice," he said as I knelt between his muscled legs and licked the beer off his chest.

He held my head down and moaned as I licked his nipples and moved my head down lower. I was enjoying this clean up operation and realised that John had pulled my thong strap to one side and was now working his finger tips around my tender pucker. I couldn't help moan as I humped his body with my own. I was hot, hard and excited. God I wanted him. He had wrapped his arms around my body and was giving all the attention he could to my bum cheeks. Prodding and poking as he went, he was causing ripples of lust to course through my body, my legs and my erect penis which had now escaped from my tight red thong. I was wet with desire as my precum juices showed. They were flowing and dripping onto his legs, staining his shorts with a damp, wet patch.

I heard the sound of his shorts zipper being lowered and then felt his hand cupping my balls before grasping and stroking both our cocks in one hand. With his other he continued to finger my bum and my moaning increased as the passion mounted. He pulled me close and pushed an unlubed finger deep inside my willing hole. Fuck, I wanted him and I moaned into his open mouth as I gasped and rode out the sharp burn.

I climbed on top of him and he withdrew his finger, positioning my bum above his rock hard pole of a cock. We kissed passionately as I gingerly lowered myself until I could feel his big mushroom head pushing at my ring. Then, in a fit of lust, I lowered myself firmly onto his hard member and pushed down as I felt his length enter and take me fully, up to the hilt.

I couldn't help but call out at the initial pain it caused but, even in the midst of this, the lust carried me on. I knew the reward would be mine and the pleasure would far outweigh the initial discomfort. And that's how it worked out.

John raised his hips and bucked me up and down with all the energy and passion of 18 year olds. I held on, determined to enjoy the ride and was rewarded with a power fuck that took my breath away with every thrust. I leaned in and found his mouth and tongue again and again. My cock was being gripped as in a vice and the friction created by John's hand quickly had me close to the edge.

"Oh yes, yes. Fuck me please.... Harder, Faster.... Please. Don't stop,.... Oh no fuck meeeee." And my climax burst all over the hand that was grasping and massaging my cock.

I clung to his shoulders and eventually was able to breathe evenly and I felt his cock shrink and fall out of me. All my weight was on his lap and we clung tightly to each other, kissing mouths gently and evenly as we came down from our sexual high. Eventually I gazed into his deep brown eyes and he smiled at me.

"Nice one," he grinned and stroked my back and bum.

"Really nice," I said as we kissed again. "Good to have you as a neighbour. Want a beer?"

Then I raised myself off his lap and grabbed two beers, one for each, and as I sat next to him on the sofa we gulped our drinks and slaked our thirsts. Well was this the future? I had really enjoyed this escapade and would happily consider more if it was offered.

andy190
andy190
172 Followers