All Comments on 'Daddy Makes His Virgin Squirt'

by goolovergirl

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I came three times,sooo fucking hard :3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Terrible!

Silly, stupid and childish dialogue. Seems to have been written by a 16 year old for 14 year old readers.

crawler101crawler101almost 6 years ago
nothing redeeming about this

just plain bad...everything about it. 1*

Omart57Omart57almost 6 years ago
Not bad

Googirl. Keep going, you're doing good.

marne69marne69almost 6 years ago
squirming

made me wet. sadly, I can't do anything about it. My Daddy would not b happy.giggles

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Was doo good then the second page came

Started so good and you made it seem like daddy was going to be a Dom and daughter a Sub......then it never happened......sex was a let down another above average dick magically feeling good after 2 strokes. Same fake unreal sex

goolovergirlgoolovergirlalmost 6 years agoAuthor

Damn some of y’all are harsh lol. Okay fair enough though. I asked for the feedback and I’m gonna use it. Working on my next story. So come back soon even if I let you down with this one ;)

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 6 years ago
loved it

so fucking hot, loved the fact that unlike so many other writers you knew where the Hymen was, it so fucks up a story when there is 6" of cock inside before popping the cherry

FireyRedFireyRedalmost 6 years ago
Feedback

I hate when people say something sucks but don't actually tell you why. It wasn't a bad story-honestly, I enjoyed it. The dialogue was a little simplistic but when you've got the details well-written it shouldn't matter. Some people prefer talking over descriptors, I guess. There were a number of minor errors that drew me out: switches from third to first person, misspellings, some repetition, those kinds of things. I may be biased since this is pretty spot on for my own kinks but you did a great job of not wasting time with unnecessary details but still making it (more or less) believable. Don't waste another 8 years-with a good proofreader I think you'd write great erotica!

goolovergirlgoolovergirlalmost 6 years agoAuthor

FieryRed thank you!!!! That is actually very super helpful and I think on point. This i can use. Appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!

First time I read your story and my imagination went wild, I could actually picture both of them doing it and the dialog for me was so arousing..... I got so turned on after reading page 2. Don't care about what any of the others say, cause to me this was fantastic. If all of them complain so much, then I'd like to see THEM write their own story as perfect as they want it to be (which they obviously can't) but honestly, this story was really good for me and it got me so hot right now..... Thank you for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Wouldn't mind reading a continuation of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MORE

I would have loved to hear her say this was my first time and I am not on anything.

Say Dad you must filled me and I am wanting your baby .

nonamesjustpunchnonamesjustpunchalmost 6 years ago
don't let haters stop you

It wasn't perfect, but it was a good story. It didn't deserve the harshness of some of the comments.

Keep going.

lolax2lolax2almost 6 years ago
OMG YOU ARE BACK!!!!

Im so glad you came back, daddy shoots deep is one of my favs and a master piece, I hope you came to stay, the world needs more of your awesome Stories, i´ll read it right now!!!!

TimstheoneTimstheonealmost 6 years ago
One of the hottest I've read

Your story is sooo hott. I especially like the beautiful sexy visuals of the daughter. I'll be cumming back to this one again and again.

Tim

DaddyIRLDaddyIRLalmost 6 years ago
Mmmmmn ...

Welcome back, naughty girl! We've missed you!

PinkCompassPinkCompassalmost 6 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed it, thanks for sharing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm so jealous!

I wrote you on your other story too! I wish I had your life, but for now, I'll settle for masturbating myself off reading you! I've still not had my dad IRL, but would take him inasec if I ever get the chance! I'm still stacy18_bi at Hotmail, so please hit me up! We sound like we think alike!

PETERWIMSEYPETERWIMSEYover 5 years ago
Really hot

i hope we dont have to wait years for another story. added you to my favorite authors

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

This was incredible. Just incredible! Sweet and sexy hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow.... Its hot...

Though it was a little silly to say he saw her hymen and all.... It's a great story... Made me cum so fast and that's what matters... Gave u 5 stars... Keep writing dear...

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXover 5 years ago
A great story...

I Read this story a while back and happened upon it again. I love it! Don't listen to the complainers...a baby girl should be baby-talking to her daddy and he should be treating her like his little princess fuck toy. The appeal of the daddy/daughter scenario is the ripe for sex innocent baby girl being taught and devoured sexually by her naughty but loving daddy who wants nothing more than to make his baby girl wet his fat daddy cock so he can fill her fertile pussy with his egg-seeking sperm. The taboo of daddy possibly impregnating his daughter is (if you'll excuse the pun) the cherry on the top. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
if anyone should know

how daddy and baby girl should talk to each other is author Lolita xxx. thos stories get me hard evry time

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 5 years ago
Awesome

Loved it. Made my cock throb. Just the thought of eating out a hot virgin teenage cunt, that was my daughter. Then stuffing my cock in that teenage fuckhole, life doesn't get any better. Well, it would if I had a daughter

Hope there is more

irishdwolf1irishdwolf1about 5 years ago
Wow...

First off...8 years? What the hell were you locked up or summin lol you have a real talent both your stories are frikkin hoooot you had to stop writing to masturbate? I had to stop reading to do the same lol now no stories as of late? Boooo i need more!!!

garolopevigarolopeviabout 5 years ago

Loved EVERYTHING in this story just wish there was a series of this !! This is too good ! Almost came just reading this !

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
good story

please continue this daddy/daughter love story just don't ruin it by adding non family members into their sex life please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent!!

Beautiful story and well written. Your writting has definitely improved from 8 years ago. I agree with another comment in here, please continue this series but don't ruin it by bringing in outside characters into their relationship. That's always a turn off for me and it cheapens the stories and original MC's. Thank you for sharing. Keep on writting, you've grown a lot as an author!

FoolishdancerFoolishdancerover 4 years ago
Great Story!!

You had me at your opening comment to readers!! I love that this is a real fantasy for you and was hard just thinking of you jilling off while writing. And then the story was both hot and well written. Love critics who post "anonymously", they are amusing but why care what they say. Hope you do post another, now or later :-).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Proofread

Enjoyable story, easy to get horny. Please proofread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot🔥🔥🔥

This story made me so horny, I Want more!

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 4 years ago
I love the genre but...

I love this type of story. A good tell. A father loves his daughter and she loves him but sometimes the language detracts from flow of the event. I know, people don't have to say it it's just a fuck story but personally I'm all about the love and words like slut, daddycum and daddycock are like a speed bump slowing the story.

HardTime4_69HardTime4_69almost 4 years ago
More please

I really hope you don't wait 8 years to write another story. I loved the seductiveness at the start and how he just took her and made her his. All the dirty things she said to him too. You definitely should write more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope there is more to cum

I, too, like the dirty words like daddy cock, daddycum and how she talked to him. Hope he fucks her more and you describe his cock in more detail. I like the thought that the cock that sired her is now deep in her pussy and shooting his load deep into her channel. And that his mature ass is humping her young body, perhaps into motherhood. I like the possibility that his big dick may have bred her! You made this old man hard; thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hope there's more to cum

god this story made me so horny. love the thought that the dick she loved may have bred her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Use the same tense

Good story but next time write in the same tense all the way. So annoying to read “he puts his cock in her hole” in one sentence and then the next “he held her in his arms”. Keep it in the present or the past not both.

DaddysCreamyGirlDaddysCreamyGirlover 3 years ago

You're two for two. I'm soaking wet and throbbing from multiple orgasms. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm so wet. Another great story! Love the dirty words, such a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! What happened to your other story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story indeed. Very erotic as well. I hope you can continue this story soon. Please proof read and edit before publishing for misspellings and omissions. Still a great story. Some of my own experiences do however lead me to advise that great sex stories don't always have to be about bigger than average dicks and huge tits, most people like to feel comfortable with what they have as long as the pleasure equals the same, wether it's heterosexual, bi sexual, gay, lezbian, or multiple people. I. E., closer to the average audience is more realistic. Thank you for a very good story.

Maisy_PMaisy_Pover 2 years ago

Amazingly descriptive! Your use of language is really exciting and special. Doggyfuck and the balloon knot asshole — fun and dirty!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. I decided to share it with my daughter. I've fucked my twenty year old daughter for three years before she got married. We both consented to it and enjoyed it whilst it lasted. She was on the pill so she never got pregnant. She now has two kids for her husband. Five years after he marriage we were discussing our past relationship and it started all over again. We fucking on a regular basis . This time we intend to have a baby.

kemanderkemanderalmost 2 years ago
Conjugation!

You need to learn the English language well enough so you can maintain consistent verb conjugation throughout an entire story before you try to write out what is in your imagination. That, or use an editor before posting your creation. This is a good story, well plotted, with excellent character development and exciting flow. It only lacks good verb conjugation.

WantonwidowWantonwidowalmost 2 years ago

The only story I’ve read that mentions a woman squirting. Sad because it happens to a lot of women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh fuck yes. Please impregnate her. Drink her milk. Feed daddy. Fuck yes. Fuck her pregnant incest cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous