Daddy Milks a Straight Boy - Side Story

Story Info
A Brief Side Story to Daddy Milks a Straight Boy.
4.2k words
4.63
25.4k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Guys! Glad my first story was so well-received, I'm working on a straight femdom piece right now, and also another gay story in the similar vein to this one and its previous edition. This story is a one-off that I wanted to write. Remember please that there's pretty strong themes of non-con in this, again as someone who fantasizes about being the receiver in these situations, I really can't stress enough how this is a FANTASY first and foremost and I really don't condone the behavior. Always ask consent, coercion and sexual assault are real things and these are horrible things to do to anybody.

DISCLAIMER!!!! Do not take this story, that I do not profit from, as license to act upon any form of sexual assault or abuse.

That being said, enjoy this shorter edition.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Martin, I'm 22, and graduate in the summer. In this last semester I'm currently attending a few more courses so I can graduate with a degree in Computer Programming. I'm a little on the skinnier side, shaggy brown hair and about 5'8. I'm in my last (thank god) science credit before I am officially done. My teacher was boring the hell out of me and I already knew most of this from last semester anyway. I went ahead and skipped out to go to the bathroom as my lecture had about 30 minutes left anyway.

I walked down the hall slowly and went into the bathroom, sat down on the toilet for a while scrolling on my phone. It wasn't too long after that I heard a door open and a set of footsteps enter, starchy jeans and brown work boots, attire that I usually wouldn't catch on another college kid, but not my problem whoever it is.

The man went into a stall a few doors down and closed the door. I heard him pull out his phone and begin rapidly texting someone. I didn't hear any... you know... bathroom noises coming from him which was odd. Also annoying because I didn't want him to hear me on my phone, so I was forced to wait for this man to leave. Clearly he wasn't exiting any time soon though.

A few minutes passed before I gave up and resumed the video I was watching on low low volume. Then I could have sworn I heard him... panting? Wait... was he jerking himself off? I dipped my head to look under the stall, his legs were stretched out, but his pants were up still, not to mention the odd squelch I heard, meaning... holy shit he was jacking off in the stall!

What the fuck do you even do in this situation besides wait quietly? I wanted to say something but I didn't know if this creep would be turned on by that more! No, just let him... finish, and then let him leave. Pretend you're not there...

I waited another awkward minute of hearing this man jack himself off before I heard the bathroom door open and another set of footsteps walk in. Black pants, Vans shoes... another classmate? The man stopped jacking off, and unlocked the door to his stall, then I heard shuffling, before the stall door slammed close again.

Quickly followed by the loud smacking of kissing and tonguing. What the fuck is going on?! I dipped my head under again, their shoes were pointed at each other, they're making out! Two guys are making out in the bathroom! I needed to leave but I knew that if I unlocked my door they'd hear it, or at least that's how I was justifying it...

They were making out furiously for another minute before I heard a lower voice speak...

"You took your fucking time boy..."

"I'm sorry Daddy, I needed to pay attention, it's on the test next week..."

He was from my lecture?!

"You're working too hard son, take a break with your daddy for a few minutes."

"Yes Daddy."

They resumed making out for another minute, the lower voice had pinned my classmate to the stall door and was grinding against him, making my classmate moan between exchanges.

"Yeah. That's it, you're all horny aren't you? Want me to send you to class with thick load up your ass?"

"...Yes Daddy..."

"Turn around boy, I'm gonna fuck another load inside you."

Light shuffles for the next few minutes before I heard them immediately jump into it, clearly this was a routine because holy shit did they start going at it fast.

Not even a minute passed before small light smacks turned into:

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

"OH! OH FUCK YES! FUCK YES BOY! TAKE THAT FUCKING DICK! TAKE IT LIKE THE LITTLE SLUT YOU ARE!"

"AUGH! D-Daddy! Puh-pleaseee! Someone will hear!"

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

"YEAH?! YOU AFRAID THEY'LL ALL COME IN AND SEE YOU TAKE A FAT FUCKING DADDY DICK UP THE ASS!"

"AHN! AHN! AHN! AHN! AHN! UGH! UGH! UUUUGH!"

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

"Fuck yeah boy! Fuck yes! God I love this fucking college boy ass! I can't get enough of this hot ass! Gonna stuff you full of your Daddy's cum!"

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

"OOOH! OH! I'M CLOSE DADDY!"

"YEAH? YOU GONNA CUM IN THE COLLEGE BATHROOM! SKIPPING CLASS WHILE YOUR DADDY FUCKS A LOAD OUT OF YOU!"

"Y-YES DADDY!"

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

"GOOD BOY! CUM FOR ME!

WHAP-WHAP-WHAP-WHAP-WHAP-WHAP!

"CUM! CUM! CUM! CUM! CUM! CUM WHILE I FUCK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU!"

"AUGH! DADDY! AUUUUUUUUGHHHHNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!"

Not a drop but or a spray but a SPLASH of cum hit the floor in front of him. My classmate's body still rocketing back and forth from the vicious sex he was receiving.

"Oh fuck I'm close too, take my fucking cock boy while I cum inside you, gonna make you fucking pregnant! Gonna breed the fuck out of you!"

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!--WHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAP--- SMACK!

"HURGH! FUCK! TAKE THAT FUCKING LOAD!"

"AUGHHH!"

I heard the lower voice growl as I assume he finished inside him, a brief moment passed in silence between their gasps of relief. I heard the man pull out with a sickening and wet squelch before a mound of white chunky cum poured onto the floor, my classmates legs shaking as he pulled out his length.

A loud SMACK cracked across my classmate's ass

"Back to your class boy."

They pulled up their pants.

"Yes Daddy."

I saw him scurry back to class and run past my stall door, followed by a throaty chuckle from whoever 'Daddy' was.

Then silence...

...

Was he gonna leave?

...

"You enjoy that? It's always better fucking him every now and again with others around..."

Oh fuck.

"No need to be shy boy, I caught a glimpse at you through the stall door when I came in, not as cute as my boy but still cute."

"Uh... thanks man... I'm not interested though sorry..."

"It's alright, neither was he at first but a little money goes a long way."

"You, uh, pay him for that?"

"I did, not anymore... why you want some money?"

Footsteps... that stopped right in front of my stall door.

"I...I-uh....I..."

"It's just us in here, and I just went and locked the door, nobody would know except us..."

"I'm not gay sorry." I said curtly.

"Of course not, but you're a college boy, and college boys need money don't they? How about 1000 dollars for one kiss?"

1000?!

"...Money first..."

Within literal seconds, a wad of 100's slide under the door at my feet.

"Just slide it back if you change your mind."

"Just... one kiss right."

"With tongue."

"...F-fine..."

"There's a good boy, open up."

I shakily reached for the door lock and snapped it open, the door ominously swung open to a man twice my age and a little on the larger side, with an eager grin on his lips.

He took two steps inside, looking down at me slightly, and closed the door behind him. I didn't know what to do besides let him have his way.

He grabbed me with his thick hands and pushed me into the nearest wall, grabbed my by the chin.

"Open wide boy."

I softly opened my mouth, he took the opening immediately and crashed his face into mine, holding my head in place while he devoured my mouth, his tongue punching inside my mouth before I opened slightly, giving him for of an entrance. He pushed further, his tongue now firmly lodged in my mouth, squelching and forcing his hot breath inside me.

I cringed and went with it, letting him have his way, or so I thought, I didn't even realize it but I was kissing back, as I swallowed his spit, my tongue found itself relishing this domination. My body was giving away too, hot relaxation and lust rising in my body as I began to sport a boner, he sensed this and began grinding into me, pushing me harder against the wall.

"Mmmmmmh" He moaned into me, and lo and behold I moaned back, what the hell was coming over me.

He pulled his tongue out with a sticky trail of saliva trailing from my open and panting mouth, a dazed look upon me.

"Look at that... one kiss and you're already into it..."

"I.... I...."

His face rocketed towards me again, passionately making out with me once more, my eyes widened once more briefly, shocked by the second intrusion. My eyes went hazy once more and I gave into the kiss. His hands reached behind me and I gave a girlish moan as his hands viciously grabbed my ass and pulled me into him, locking his hard cock and mine together as he grinded them on each other. He was a lot bigger than me in every aspect.

"MMMH! MMMMH!"

I moaned into his mouth, my eyes rolled back as my dick began to pulse and stiffen as hard as possible. He pulled out of my mouth once more.

"Sorry boy, I got carried away... looks like you enjoyed it though."

"It's... it's alrigh-GLMPH"

My mouth was plugged with two thick fingers shooting into my mouth, I instinctively wrapped my lips around them while he dragged them in and out, making me suck on them. The other hand cupped my crotch, harshly grinding his palm against my cock through my pants, making me groan again.

"It's like you're sucking a cock isn't it... god that would be so fucking hot, my cock in your mouth like a good boy. Filling your mouth with my cum and making you swallow it."

"Glpmph...mmhmgmmmh..."

"I've got a better idea though. Extra 500 if you let me suck you off to completion right now."

He pulled his fingers from my mouth, and shoved his wet fingers up my shirt to tweak a nipple, making me gasp.

"Oh...ohkay..."

"That's right boy."

He grinned while fondling one of my pecs, then went to his knees, and pushed me onto the toilet. I didn't do anything but watch as he slid my pants down and let my painfully erect cock spring free.

Within seconds his mouth was on my dick, my head shot back in pleasure, good lord this was the best blowjob I'd ever received in my life! What the hell!

His eyes made contact with mine, recognizing my pleasure knowingly, as if to say, "Yeah I know that feels good." Dominating me with a blowjob.

His head bobbed up and down, swallowing my length down to the base, gripping my balls and massaging them, sending electricity sparking up my taint and up my shaft.

I was already close, good fucking god! His lips vacuum sealed on my cock, his tongue wrapping around my shaft and pillowing the tip, simulating a raw hole to fuck. My hips began to buck upward into his mouth. My body puppeted by the pleasure I was receiving, powerless and submissive.

My body was addicted to receiving more and more it wanted to cum, it wanted to dump a hot load in his throat. He knew it too, he could tell, he was smiling...

He wanted me to feel the shame of an ugly old man sucking a college boy off to completion. As his hands warm and rugged felt up my body, massaging me, sending ripples of little pleasure into me. As I picked up the speed, about to blow my load, my gasps getting louder and louder, he pulled off of me and gripped me painfully at the base.

"AUGH!"

"You know..."

"W-WHAT?!"

"Doesn't seem fair is all, I'm paying you, I'm pleasuring you, I mean you were about to dump a nice fresh load for me but... what am I getting from this?"

"ANYTHING! PLEASE JUST LET ME CUM!"

"Anything?"

"YES, FUCK I'M CLOSE! AUGH!"

He began pumping my cock with his hand, tightly giving me a handjob, teasing me slowly and keeping me on edge, fapping away with different pacing to keep me right on the brink.

Fap - fap - fap fap fap - fap fap fap - fapfapfapfapfap- FAPFAPFAPFAPFAP!

"GAH!"

FAP! - fap -- fap -- fap

"My dick is real dirty from fucking my boy earlier, I think I want you to clean it off with your hot little mouth and those precious little lips."

"O--OKAY!"

"Then I think I want to plant my big dick inside you and fuck you until you're paralyzed. I think I want to hear you scream and suffocate you while I give you a big hot kiss fucking your mouth and your precious little hole, have you squirm under me and fuck a load or two out of you in the process."

"GAH--- I--- NO! IT'LL HURT!"

"Only for a little but I'll be gentle with you don't worry honey."

"I---"

"Cumming also counts as a yes by the way..."

"TH-THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

"You're right baby, I'll throw in an extra grand if you let me record it..."

"Uh- GUH--- I--- FINE! FINE! PLEASE JUST LET ME CUM!"

He smiled ear to ear and plunged down on my cock again. His hands spread my legs and massaged my thighs while he proceeded to suck my soul out of me.

"OH! OH! OH MY GAWD! I'M FUCKING CUMMING HOLY FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

"Mhmmm~ Mhmmmm~"

I screamed as a volcano of cum shot directly into his throat, he gave a chuckle as he swallowed every drop. My body spasmed as it shot out load after load after load after load after load....

He finally pulled off of me suctioning any cum left with a POP!

He looked down at me, shirt ruffled and sweaty, pants hooked on one ankle and a wet young cock dripping and flaccid. Mouth agape once more and eyes rolled to the back.

He took advantage of my delirious and horny state and grabbed me up off the toilet by my hair.

He pulled his pants down revealing his hanging belly and thick cock covered in dried cum.

He plopped onto the toilet and yanked my face onto his shaft with two hands gripping my head.

"GLPMHMPH!"

"That's it, savor the taste, nurse on my cock. I just shoved it up my boy's pussy a few minutes ago, so that load is still fresh..."

It tasted foul, dried cum and the sweat coating his thick pole, force fed down my throat as he dragged by limp body up and down his cock. Pushing me down to his nest of pubes, and dragging me back to the top.

He began to pick up the pace, no reprieve, no breaks as I was choking on his foul cock. Saliva and slop squelching and bubbling from the sides of my mouth as I hit his base.

I pulled away with a loud and sticky gasp, strands of precum infused saliva trailing from my open mouth and slick around my cheeks and chin.

He turned my head and forced me back onto him. Holding me on the middle of his cock with one hand, lazily having me go back and forth, corkscrewing my head slightly so I was bobbing on him with half of his dick down my throat constantly.

I couldn't breathe. My eyes were rolling back as the hot rubbery meat was sawing back and forth. Filling my nostrils with a thick acrid musk and BO scent, it was... intoxicating. My vision began to darken, and just as I truly thought I was about to pass out...

I was yanked off his cock, I let out another loud gasp, swiftly followed by a coughing fit as oxygen hit my lungs finally.

"UGH! God you college boys give the best head, you were getting me close there but I don't want to ruin the fun just yet..."

"*GASP* Guh...ugh... pfftah..."

"Drunk off my dick aren't you... Don't worry boy I'll give you more, feed your addiction to my big daddy cock and dump a thick load of protein inside you... how about it?"

"I... I don't know if I... can.... ugh..."

"Don't worry baby, you're about to earn that grand... ready to scream for your Daddy?"

My eyes looked up in horror as his cock pulsed and stood at full mast, the shadow hitting my face and shadowing me.

*10 MINUTES LATER*

THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!

"OOOOH! OOOOH! OOOOOH! OOOOH! OH FU-UCK! OOOOOH!"

"FUCK YEAH BOY SCREAM FOR YOUR DADDY! BEG FOR ME! YEAH!

THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!

I was getting pounded out, my back propped up on the toilet seat, arms limp and splayed out while my legs were wide apart and in the air. My cock towards the ceiling as his thick meat pistoned my hole. What was once a tight fit was now a sloppy destroyed mess, any muscle control obliterated by his cock rapidly going in and out of me, pulsing pleasure rippling through my body with each slap of his hips against my cheeks. My own cock getting slapped into my belly with each impact of his hips.

He was like a machine, in and out, in and out, PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! Clapping against me louder than a toilet seat slamming against the bowl. His fat belly jiggling on top of me. My moans were girlish and loud, I was shocked nobody broke the door down at this point to make sure I wasn't getting murdered.

"UNHH! UHN! UHN! UHN! UHN! UHN! UHN! UHN!- GLMPH! MMPH! MMPH! MMPH!..."

His face rocketed towards mine, flattening my body under his flab, his tongue punching into my mouth, screaming inside his mouth while he silenced me, muffling me with his hot orifice. His eyes wide open, dominating me with his gaze, watching my eyes roll back in pleasure. Squelching and smacking, force feeding me his saliva. The hot air from his nostrils blasting against my face.

His hairy body grinding against me with each rapid thrust, like soft but scratchy carpet being rubbed into my skin. Minutes ago I would have gagged at the site of this man and his fat hairy body, his aged skin, and disgusting mannerism. The way he called me "boy", "slut", "cum doll", or even "college boy" vulgar and suggestive.

My mind was in a daze, hot air breathed into me on one end, and the other stuffed with wet meat rapidly fucking me to death. I was going to cum... again... I had cum three times while he fucked me, the first time was seconds after he entered me the first time. The first punch into my prostate had squeezed the cum from my nuts, and now it was continuing to milk me dry.

"MMPH! MMPH! MGHUNNHA HCHUM! HCHUM!- *GASP*

He pulled out of my mouth, face still inches from mine. Licking his lips.

"Gonna cum again? Huh?"

I nodded rapidly.

"Fuck yeah boy, gonna cum for Daddy again? Cum while his fat cock is fucking your little college boy hole? Gonna give me a straight boy load? A big thick load?"

"GUH! UGH! Y-YES!"

"Yeah, that's right, cum while I fuck you, sandwich your cum between me and you. Feel my belly? It's like a massage isn't it... just imagine you're fucking a pussy."

Something with that statement sent me over the edge, he pressed down harder on me and grinded his body against mine, the hot sweaty fat was rubbing all over my cock, each time he'd thrust it was squelching and wrapping around my dick. Then with one more thick hilted thrust he punched my prostate and forced another load out of me.

"GAAHHHHH! UUUUUGH! DADDDYYYY! I'M CUMMING!!!"

He let the first few loads create a sticky puddle between our bodies, then lifted his body up and grabbed my cock, jacked me off, making me spasm as he jerked another five shots out of me. He yanked me by the hair and forced my head down and pointed me cock towards my slacked jaw, making me shoot my remaining load into my mouth.

Before I could swallow he latched his mouth on mine again, mixing our spit and saliva together as we both partook. I gulped, and he pulled away from me again.

12