Daddy Milks a Straight Boy - Side Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close boy, I'm gonna fuck you again and stuff you full of thick daddy cum. Then I'm gonna drag you over to the sink, bend you over, and fuck you again and make you watch. Then I'll cum inside you again, as many times as I want. You're about to earn that money you slut!"

He spat on my face, as I recoiled he yanked me by the cheeks and harshly rubbed his spit into my flesh, smothering me in it.

I rocketed my head back as he unleashed another vicious volley of thrusts into me.

"Mm. Mm. Mm. Yeah. Fuck. That's right. Take that fucking dick boy. Take that fucking dick. Take it. Ugh. UGH."

"UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH!"

*PLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAP!*

He wrapped his hands around my throat, forcing the air out of me. Tilting my head backwards.

"FUCK YEAH! OH YEAH I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM INSIDE YOU! TAKE MY FUCKING HOT LOAD YOU LITTLE SLUT! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

*!PLAP!*

Like a fire hose inside me, hot molten cum exploded inside me, his dick pumping seed into my belly while his balls tightened against my crack, hair tickling my smooth bottom. Pulled his cock out slightly, then SLAMMED it back in, another 5 sprays of hot cum poured inside me again, and leaked out of the sides of my hole.

"Ahh... ahhh... uuughh..."

"Come here boy-"

He pulled his cock out of me with a wet plorp, kicked the stall open and dragged me up by the hair, then threw me across the room. My limp and shaky legs stumbling to keep balance as I caught myself on the sink.

He stormed towards me as I looked back, forced my head down pushed harshly against the cold tile. With no warning at all, hot cum still leaking from my abused hole, he took his still erect cock and RAMMED himself back in!

"AUGH!"

"Fuuuck, so fucking tight... you didn't think I had another in me did I? Poor little fucking college boy hasn't seen how real men fuck yet..."

THWAP!..."UNH!" THWAP..."UNH!"... THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP!THWAP! "GUH! OHMYGODOHMYGOD! FUCK! UGH!..." THWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAP!

He yanked me up by the hair and forced me to watch, this hairy fat troll fucking me crazy, each powerful thrust sending my body flying forwards, the only thing keeping still was his thick hand clamped on my ass and hair. My slack jawed expression as he was slamming his sweaty hairy hips against me.

"Look at that boy. Look at your fucking Daddy fucking the shit out of you... Bet you didn't see this coming, you were probably nice and sober and straight an hour ago, now look at you, taking it like a good boy from your new Daddy!"

THWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAP!

"OOOH! OOOH! OOOOH! OOH! OOOH!-"

"-Mmm. Fuck. I'm gonna cum again, ready for another fucking load boy?"

THWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAP!

PLAP! *Gort* *gort* *gort*

Another hot daddy load forced into my already dripping asshole, hot cum leaking onto the floor, audibly splashing by my feet. I stood on my tip toes as my body seized. I too came in that moment and shot a weak pathetic load across the floor.

I limply collapsed on the sink while Daddy pulled out of me with an audible satisfied sigh. Uncorking his cock that was still plugging my asshole, letting a flood of cum hit the floor in large white chunks.

I collapsed to my knees and fell to the floor.

"Mmh. I'm satisfied. Thanks boy, that was great. I'd take you home and make you my boy, but I already have one... and also you put out too much for my liking. Here's your money..."

A wad of money hit my sweaty back.

"I come to this campus a lot when my boy isn't around too, if you run into me again we'll fuck if I feel like it. Bye hottie, enjoy your walk back to your dorm."

He let out a throaty chuckle and left the bathroom.

Eerie quiet fell over the tiled room, I was a panting mess of sweat and cum. A pile of flesh that couldn't move. I passed out soon after. When I left the building the sun had set, I was forced to walk home alone, a wet load still leaking and squelching between my cheeks. I couldn't walk straight for weeks.

Needless to say... I'd probably do it again...

END.

12