Daddy Milks a Straight Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on then boy! Cum for your Daddy!"

"I- AUGH! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! HOLY FUUUUUUUUCK!"

I screamed as the most mind-blowing orgasm hit my entire body like a truck, a RIVER of cum exploded out of my tip, landing all over his hand and my body.

"Fuck yeaaaah. Fuck yeaaah boy. That's it, get it aaaalll out..."

He continued wring my shaft out, causing volcanoes of sperm to flood from my tip, coating his hands in an obscene amount of cum.

I lay there, gasping for air, my body twitching with pleasure, my eyes rolled back and my tongue out. I felt him begin to lick up all the cum from my body. Before I could react as I laid dazed, his hands clapped the sides of my head as he dove his tongue into my mouth. I snapped to and struggled against him as he forced my own cum in my mouth, furiously tonguing me, making sure I swallowed every drop. His kisses hard and passionate, wet and powerful, smacking with cum and spit. I wanted to puke this was so gross, his breath smelled like cum and he smelled so musky. I couldn't control anything though, forced to swallow while he continued to force his tongue in every corner of my mouth.

"MMPH! MMPHHERGH!"

"Mhm." He grunted in my mouth, pinning my head back onto the table unable to move while he thrusted in my mouth a minute longer. He finally pulled his tongue out, letting his spit trail onto my face.

"Look at you, spit and cum all on your face, you look so fucking hot like that. You can barely think now can you."

He wasn't wrong, I was lost in a haze of ecstasy right now, maybe it was the oxygen deprivation from that long kiss, but I felt dazed.

"Don't worry son, I'll add an extra 1k on top for that make out session. How did it taste? You ever taste your own cum?"

"I... I don't know..."

"You wanna do more?"

I paused, I really can't give into this more, I'm not gay.

"Nobody's gonna find out boy, don't worry. Let's do more together, I can make you cum a lot more than that."

"I'm not gay... I'm not..."

He roared with laughter.

"That's what you're focused on?! Boy give me a break, it's fine babe, nobody's gonna know, plus you're doing it for the money right. So how about this, another 4k and I do whatever I want to you for the next three hours. No fucking. If you want to stop just say, but I keep my money then, double or nothing basically. It'll be easy though, you won't want me to stop."

"O...okay... no fucking though..."

"Yeah, that's a good boy. Starting now though you're gonna call me Daddy no matter what okay?"

"Okay..."

"'Okay' what boy?"

"Okay Daddy..."

It felt really gross, but that's good money, and if it's just more of this then what do I really have to lose, I can afford rent twice over with that money.

"There we go. Now you're coming around. First thing we're gonna do..."

Daddy stood and brought his thick cock close to me face, I winced.

"Don't worry boy, I'm not putting it in your mouth yet, I'm gonna jack off in front of you, since it's only fair, and THEN I'm gonna shove it that hot little mouth and deposit a whole fat load of Daddy cum for you to swallow. Then you're gonna thank me. Got it?"

"... I guess..."

"Not good enough straight boy."

"Yes Daddy."

"Good boy, this won't take long don't worry, I'm so fucking turned on right now. Keep looking up at me like that..."

He began furiously dry stroking his cock in front of me, vigorously pumping it up and down, bits of precum landing on my face. He looked down at me, hungry, his smile gone now replaced with a look of pure lust.

"Look at you down there, straight college boy coming to me again. So fucking cute... can't wait to put my cock in you, pound your fucking prostate and milk you for everything you fucking have this hot little balls of yours. -ugh- fuck yeah -ugh- fucking straight boy. Say you want my fucking cum straight boy!"

"I want your cum..."

"What? Say it right boy I'm about to bust a fat fucking load."

"I want your Cum Da-GLMPH"

"UGH! EURGH! OH FUCK YES! THIS HOT LITTLE FUCKING MOUTH! FUCK!"

He shoved his thick head in my mouth and began letting loose a pungent flood of hot sticky cum. Molten lava going down my throat as I tried my best to swallow the copious amount flooding my cavity.

"Fuck yeah! FUCK YEAH! SWALLOW IT ALL!"

He shoved his cock to the back of my throat, making me gag on his cum, the remaining spurts of hot cum spilling out the sides of my mouth and nose.

He hilted his dick, not letting me breathe for another minute before he pulled out. I desperately gasped for air, coughing up the remnants of his semen still in my mouth. My palette fully engulfed in his taste.

"Such a good boy, swallowing my cum like a good little slut."

He moved his hand to the side of my face, I winced away from it.

"Aw don't be like that, I can tell you loved it. Now then..."

He moved his softening cock away from me, kneeled down so he was still looking down on me but closer, more intimate. He began to rub his hands all over my body again. I whimpered at each stroke and touch, causing him to give a throaty chuckle at my reactions.

"...Here's what's gonna happen next, now that I've gotten off. You're gonna give me every load left in you for the next two and a half hours. I'm gonna make you cum until there's nothing left. I'm gonna wring you out, and show you pleasure you've never felt in your straight little life. I'm gonna do whatever I want and you'll beg me to stop, and I won't. I paid for three hours and I'm gonna get mine. So accept it boy, by the end of this you're gonna be covered in sweat and cum, quivering, shaking, waiting for more. I won't give you anymore though, when those three hours are up I'm gonna unstrap you, clean you up, then get you out the door. Then you're gonna realize how good it felt and come back again tomorrow at the same time as today. I don't need your consent for that boy, it's just a fact. Until then though, you're gonna be strapped down while I get every last load out of that cute little dick. You're gonna obey, because that's what I paid you for. If you don't then you leave now with no money. Get it?"

"Y...Yes Daddy..."

"Good boy."

He quickly extended his tongue and plunged it in my mouth, I winced as he violently swirled his thick tongue in my mouth again. His face sealed onto mine while his hands held me firmly in place on either side of my head.

"Mmph- fuck yeah- mmmm mmph- tastes so fuckin good- mmmh mmmmh- drink my fucking spit baby-- mmh..."

Pulling his tongue out to whisper into my face, then quickly thrusting back in. His fat lips and face contorting and folding as he forced his saliva down my throat. His mouth devouring mine.

He stayed making out with me for a good five minutes, tweaking and pinching my nipples and making me squirm, feeling me up and down with his thick hands. Finally he pulled out, saliva trailing and landing on my face joining dried cum and precum.

"Now, let's get started. I wanna hear you beg by the end of this baby. Can't wait to get so many boy-loads out of you! Oh by the way-"

He pulls out his phone from a side table, clicks on the record.

"-I have a personal collection, hope you don't mind being filmed."

I did, but I really wanted that money, gotta hope to god that he doesn't upload that anywhere public.

He began standing up, making what he called an 'establishing shot' scanning his phone on my body up and down, his hand coming on screen to occasionally give my nuts a painful squeeze to make me squirm, or tweaking a nipple and rubbing by abs.

"Got a new straight boy over, gonna show him a real good time..."

Moves his camera to my flaccid dick.

"He just came from me jerking him off, so I'll have to get him back up"

He held his face in frame and sucked by flaccid member into his mouth, bobbing up and down again, looking up at me while my dick began to return to full attention.

Like a magic trick, putting my soft dick in his mouth only for it to come back out fully hard.

"Look at that. Straight boy loves it when an old man sucks him off. Don't you straight boy?"

I cringed so hard, but why was he right.

His phone still on my cock, "Now let's start."

He quickly snatched my cock, making me jump.

...................................

Five minutes later...

FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP!

"UGH! OH GOD! OH MY GOD!"

His hand furiously going up and down my cock, my head beginning to pulse once more. My balls growing as he picked up on how close I was.

"YEAH! YEAH BOY! CUM FOR ME! CUM AGAIN! YOU WANNA CUM FOR ME BOY?!"

"YES! YES DADDY! PLEASE LET ME CUM!"

"THAT'S RIGHT BOY! BLOW YOUR FUCKING LOAD!"

"AUGH!"

He laughed as I began to explode again, cum erupting from my tip all over his hand and my body once again. Capturing every moment on his cell.

He let go, giving me maybe five seconds to catch my breath, as soon as he saw my cum-coated cock begin to soften, he grabbed it again, slowly jerking it once more.

I began to writhe.

"STOP! Stop! Please! I'm still sensitive!"

He just smiled and began to pick up the pace again, a steady and squelching fapping pace. The cum becoming natural lubricant while it squeezed out between the tight grip of his thick fingers. My cock already wet, now extra slick as he glided both hands up and down.

His palms went up my shaft and stopped at my head, giving my dick a massage. He webbed his fingers, then stuck the head of my cock between his hot palms and between his knuckles. Then went up and down, it felt even better, especially now that there was lube.

Holy shit I was already about to cum again, my chest tightened and my arms began to lift, fighting against the straps. He noticed and began to pick up the pace, my pink head protruding faster and faster between his fingers each time he went down, then disappearing back into his wet grasp.

"Oh my god... holy shit... I'm gonna cum again..."

"Yeah, I bet you are, slutty little straight boy!"

He took his hands away, making me gasp in disappointment.

"Don't worry boy, I'll make you cum again, let me just add a little more 'lube' it's starting to get dry."

He stood then began wanking his cock furiously once more, grunting as I watched him in horror, his eyes burning into me again while he growled in lust.

In another short moment he pointed his thick cock straight down at my dick, then gave a loud groan while he began spewing a hot load right onto my penis. Fully encasing my member in a hot white cocoon. Pungent and musky cum slobbering over my tip to my base. My entire cock, balls, and lower abdomen slick and shiny with copious amounts of cum.

"Fuck yeaaaaah boy, now you're nice and wet again!"

Right after coming he slammed down to his knees again and grabbed my shaft again, immediately resuming the hand job from earlier. Pleasure shot through me again.

I rocketed my head back in pleasure, my eyes rolling back, as all I heard was wet squelching from below followed by hot pleasure buzzing in my lower area.

"Fuck yeah boy cum for Daddy... cum for Daddy..."

I lost it, something about those words, the ownership, the perversion, I don't even know but I lost it, I started letting ropes fly like crazy while he mixed his load with the load coming out of me. Screaming the whole time, more high pitched this time, almost girlish. He began swirling his hand around my tip, making me spasm while he mixed it my cum with his, encasing my dick in it. A pungent concoction of the cum spewing out of me that joining his fresh load. My body had volts of pleasure shooting through it as I spasmed, his hand still moving up and down and electrifying my cock with wet ecstasy.

More and more cum flying out of me, this fat old man making me cum like I never have before in my life. My mouth turning dry from all the liquid I was losing.

After I was finished, he stood again and began wiping the flood of cum we'd both produced and began rubbing it into my body, making me squirm as the slimy liquid was being rubbed into my skin, on my nipples and my abs. Wet and slimy sounds as he continued to spread it across me with his chubby hands.

"Open your mouth boy."

I complied as he began finger scooping his and my own cum into my mouth with two fingers, making me suck on them long and hard while I was forced to savor the taste, making sure not to pull away until I had cleaned his fat fingers entirely.

"Yeah, good job son, get it clean, savor the taste."

This continued for another few minutes. He left the room and came back with a glass of water, pulling my head up by the hair and shoving the glass in my mouth. I rapidly gulped it down, absolutely dehydrated. I gasped for air as soon as I'd downed it all.

"Guh... please Daddy... I don't have anymore in me..."

"Really? I think we can keep going."

"I'm so tired Daddy, I can't..."

"We'll see about that son. You've still got a little less than two hours left. Unless you want to walk away..."

"... No..."

"That's what I thought slut."

Dominantly, he swung his fat leg over me, straddling me, his hairy ass now sitting on my soft cock, making sure not to put all his weight on me while he held himself up.

"We'll cum together this time. You'll love it boy trust me."

Then leaned in for another hot kiss. I almost rolled my eyes, another make out session, as he spent the next few minutes tonguing my mouth again, barely letting me breath, pulling my face back into his as I tried to move away.

Then stepped away from me and began undoing the straps on the table, letting me get up slowly. He took me outside the room, while I weakly and dizzily made my way behind him. He then pushed me in front of him, grabbing a handful of my ass before throwing me on his bed. Forcing me onto my back.

He pushed me up so that I was laying on the pillows, then he climbed on top of me. His hot and sweaty body rubbing against mine. I almost winced at the feeling of his hairy moist belly pushing against mine. He then forced his weight on top of me so that I couldn't move. Hands back on either side of my head while he spread my legs apart.

I got nervous that he was going to fuck me after all, but quickly understood what he was doing. His hot and sweaty cock began grinding on top of mine, pressing into mine harshly. His hairy belly then grinding against my tip as he moved down. Pleasure began to build in me again, his eyes locked with mine as he began to grind against me with more force. His sweat, musk, and hair, his manly scent saturating me. His hips continuing to force themselves against mine, fucking me without penetration.

With his eyes locked into mine, and my head forced to look at him again, he licked his lips.

"You look thirsty boy."

I couldn't give any response besides a light moan which he took as an invitation to resume our make out session. This time I kissed back though, this was so hot and I didn't know why, fully enveloped by this fat old man's sweaty body, covering me and grinding on top of me, my cock suffocated by his cock and his belly. I was in his hands. I began unconsciously grinding back on him, reciprocating with our cocks now rubbing against each other.

I moaned into his mouth, my pitch getting higher again. He growled into my mouth while humping me harder and faster. Furiously making out with me.

"I'm getting close boy, you ready to cum?"

"I... I can't..."

"Oh yeah?"

He bit into my neck, sucking on my flesh, roughly running his tongue in circles on my weak spot. I was immediately getting more aroused as his hot mouth hickey'd my neck.

"OH! Oh! I'm getting close!"

He let my flesh go with a POP, and began ravenously licking my neck and face, removing his hands from my head and gripping my ass cheeks tightly, tilting my lower half up while he aggressively grinded his fat cock on mine, more attention going onto the tip of mine. I was sent into a frenzy.

"AUGH! AUGH! AUGH!"

"I'm gonna cum all over you boy! You want that?! Let's cum together!"

He let out a deep roar pushing his hot breath in my face while I screamed like a bitch, eyes rolled back again while we both unleashed a flood of white between our hot and sticky bodies.

"UGH! YEAAH! FUCK YEAH!"

He screamed in my face as he continued grinding against me, pushing out any cum left in either of our cocks. Then he slowed down and got off of me, a steaming pile of sticky mess left between both our bodies, filling the room with more of Daddy's musk.

I lied there, completely spent, panting and back in a daze, my mind going empty about to pass out.

Not before he immediately moved back onto my body, going down and shoving my whole cock in his mouth!

I yelped as his tongue furiously swirled around my tip and shaft, up and down, up and down!

I tried to pull his head away but he just kept going, sending me seizing on his bed.

"STA-STAHHHP IT'S S-SENSITIIIIVE!"

"Fuck no boy, I already told you I'm not stopping until there's nothing left. Now shut up while I suck you dry you little slut!"

He sucked my dick right back down his hot mouth. I began moaning like crazy as his wet tongue glided across my shaft, his hands keeping my hips down while he bobbed up and down on my cock.

"UGH! OH FUCK! DADDY!"

He popped my cock out of his mouth again.

"Yeah? You done playing coy you little bitch? Want me to keep going?"

"Guh... Yes... Daddy... please make me cum again..."

"Fuck yeah boy. Fuck yeah. I love it when you beg for me. I'm totally breaking you. Let's see how much 'straight' is left in you my little fuck toy."

Daddy shoved his two fingers in my mouth again, making them get nice and wet, before bringing them to my ass! I was too weak to fight back as he painfully squeezed his two fingers into my relaxed asshole. I squealed like a girl, as my head shot back, his thick fingers invading my most vulnerable spot, and I loved it. He began to massage my prostate making me spaz again.

"You're loving this aren't you boy, that's the spot. I'm gonna play with this asshole every day until it's ready for my cock. Then you'll be able to cum without me even touching you!"

He applied more pressure again, I felt like I had to pee. He chomped down on my dick again, his fingers still loosening my asshole as he continued his expert blowjob.

Then the most mind-blowing climax began to hit. I literally let out the most girlish moan as loud as possible. My tongue fully rolled out as my mind went blank. I began shooting a thick load into Daddy's hot wet mouth as he stayed still and rapidly swallowed my cum like a pro. Still going up and down my dick, making sure every rope of cum was out of me. Not a single drop spilt. His chubby fingers still massaging against my prostate making me surge my hips upwards further into his throat.

He finally slowly pulled his fingers out, making my asshole gape. Then he released my cock from it's wet prison, letting the flaccid, and now clean, member flop onto my stomach. I was still twitching, barely conscious at this point.

He let me lie there for another minute, letting me get another drink of water while I continued to gasp for more air, my chest heaving, my limbs splayed out and limp.

Daddy went over to a drawer and pulled out a clear masturbator toy and a bottle of lube. He then lied down next to me, his face on the other side of mine, breathing heavily into my neck. His hot breath hitting my ears.

I couldn't stop him, as he squirted the entire small bottle onto my cock, and slowly planted the toy down my shaft. I moaned again.

He began his pace once more, slowly working the toy up and down my throbbing dick. Now erect again.

He began to lick and kiss the side of my neck then trace his tongue up and jammed it into my ear, making me moan louder and louder. Making sure all I heard out of my right ear was the deafening smacking and salivation of his tongue worming it's way into my ear.