Daddy Milks a Straight Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was being hypnotized, and controlled. To a point where even at my graduation, I said five words to each of my parents and friends before Daddy texted me to come over. I came over, not daring to disobey him. That night he made me keep my gown on as promised while he did unspeakable acts to me. Getting underneath and sucking me until I came in his mouth, his fingers plugged up my ass of course, the other hand fondling my nuts. Then proceeding to try every position on me to celebrate. My graduation gown wet and moist with sticky cum that I had been busting the whole time.

WHUMP!-WHUMP!-WHUMP!

"Happy graduation boy! Starting today you're gonna be living with me full-time!"

After today I would officially be his. He had all my banking info, my phone plan, covered my debt, and made me his house boy. My life from today onward would be separate from family and friends, only allowed to leave the premises on his permission. I loved every second of it. My friends abandoned me, my family gave up trying to bring me over for holidays, each time I would be coming up with an excuse on the phone about the new office job I'd been working, meanwhile Daddy was pounding my ass and jacking me off, making me have to mute my phone between his violent thrusts. For all my parents knew I was hard at work at my desk, instead of being owned and consensually enslaved by a fat pervert. Completely corrupted, and completely broken, I was a slave to his dick. A slave to his endless milking.

He made me try new things constantly, humiliating me and breaking me down until I was nothing but a puppet. Shoving my face in his pits, his crotch and his ass, making me lick and worship every hairy inch of him. Even planting his thick hairy ass on my cock and slamming me down on the bed with each bounce, wringing my cum out with his hairy sphincter. All of it uploaded to pornsites across the globe, this hairy daddy turning and dominating a straight college boy, everyone loved it.

I was his in every capacity. Once a regular straight college student and now a cock-slut slave being used for sick content. If only I hadn't taken the money, where would I be now? I don't know, and I don't know if I can ever go back to thinking what normal used to be. I was addicted to him and he made sure I knew, the slightest hint of leaving or getting away somehow he knew, and would make sure I was punished after. Not a drop of cum left in me and no mercy for my asshole as he packed me tight full of his cum, and made sure all of mine was out of me.

There is no escaping this fate...