All Comments on 'Daddy Missed'

by 100willie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
I Think

It would be Nice to see how she reacts to being Daddy's Girl.

Does she listen or Disobey to get Daddy where she wants him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful Slut

I think he should take her home, spank her and fuck her every day. Tell us more. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Write in first person instead of third

Try writing in first person...would bring a better story out on what you have going with your writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Re: Write in first person instead of third

It was written in second person, not 3rd or 1st. That said, writing a story in the fashion that this one was written is bad. Always write in 1st or 3rd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

But writing in the second person is very difficult, and it shows that you didn't quite pull it off. This would have been better written in the third person. You could have described just as much, and gotten the tale out with more ease.

Great story though. My daughter is exactly the same. She lives with me now.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
I agree with what has been said

But I don't know what's first second or third person.

Good story though, but I think it would be hotter if Dad was to be stronger than her. Not give in to her teasing. Finger her to just short of orgasm. Then, I think a good very hard spanking.

Leave her flustered, wanting to cum, then maybe a bj. Still leave her wanting.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
The story had potential...

And showed the daughter had learned to be manipulative like her mom. Rather than just show up at Dad's and ask if they could "get together" as Daddy/daughter... she twisted the emotions in the room to get him to take her. The future looks dim.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
What's going to happen now

I would hope that her dad would spank her ass every day, just because she is such a slut, when she goes to say with her dad.

Maybe a little ass fucking would take some of the slut out of her, after he beat her ass.

It doesn't seem like there's any love left between them, only lust, and she may as well be his slut whore as to be with anyone else.

daddysgirl96daddysgirl96about 13 years ago
Great story

Wow this story definatly made me horny I wish I could do this with my daddy;)

Rose95Rose95almost 10 years ago

Not exactly how I picture being made love to by my dad, but it made me wet anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous