Daddy, My Princess Parts Ache

Story Info
A dad gives his 20 year old daughter her first orgasm.
2.8k words
4.08
39.4k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IMPORTANT NOTE

As always, the characters in my stories are all over the age of 18 and all fully consenting. I have been sure to add in several reminders throughout the story that the woman in question is in fact an adult. In the words of Danny Devito "do not diddle kids, it's no good diddling kids!"

-----------

I remember the night so vividly.

I'd seen the way she had been staring at me during days leading up to it. I'd seen the way she would squirm in her chair while drawing pictures of our cat. I'd seen the way she was absent-mindedly gyrating against the arm of the chair while she perched herself watching Bluey with me, her arms locked around my shoulders and neck.

To be frank, I could smell her when I changed her. Even sometimes when she was close. I could smell my girl's pussy getting wetter and wetter in her diaper as she ground herself in the smallest circles against me as she sat on my lap during story time.

She was always clean, of course, I made sure of that, but the smell of sex is something a man cannot ignore. But the smell of my own daughter's cummy diaper? there's something about your own flesh and blood's pheromones which feels like a siren's song, pulling on your core, filling you with hunger.

Now, don't get me wrong, my daughter was twenty at the time. So when I say she wore diapers, it was more a lifestyle choice for her. Something that made her feel little, and that was okay with me. I've always been an accepting father.

But while she was twenty, she had been so sheltered by her mother all of her life that her innocence shone from her every pore on her petit, young body. She seemed to like this, too, and as she was an adult who was I to tell her it was time to grow up?

I admit, when I would change her diaper during this week I would linger for a split second longer when wiping her down there. I would slow down, tenderly trace her princess parts with the baby wipes or cream, circling her pussy lips and sliding between them just a fraction, casually. She was so wet that when I pulled away from it, cummy beads of my daughter's juice would string and drip from the cloth.

Her eyes would go wide - confused but ravenous for something which she couldn't yet put a name to.

Then, that night came.

She walked up to me so sheepishly. I could see her out of the corner of my eye, shuffling, breathing heavy, her cheeks flushed red and burning.

"Dad, I need to tell you something."

I looked at her with raised eyebrows and a comforting smile. "What is it, Misses Baby?"

"My tummy aches."

"Your tummy does? Where abouts?"

"Well, no, my tummy but lower. My minky. It really hurts."

I blinked, but didn't show any real surprise so as not to alarm her. Instantly I felt the blood in me begin to rise.

"It hurts, baby? What kind of hurt? You mean like an ache?" I asked.

She nodded and whimpered under her breath.

"Is it like an earache? An upset stomach?"

"No..." she said quietly in a way which was so cute it was maddening. She stood there in her soft, fluffy white and pink fleece onesie, the light of the television dancing around in her big tender doe eyes. "No, it's like - very swollen and gooey down there. And it aches like after you bang your toe on the chair, and it gets all swollen and hot."

I nodded, fighting furiously with myself. This was my own daughter. Her seed had erupted from my own body twenty years ago, and now that same member pulsated and reached out for her in my trousers, pressing against the constricting fabric. What was wrong with me? Why did my body react this way to my own little girl? The girl I was supposed to look after and protect. But I'd never wanted anyone more in my entire life.

As she drew closer I could smell her pussy again. Her wetness. I wanted to drink it. I wanted it to run all over my tongue and then share it with her, twirling her little girl cum all around her small mouth and feeling her breathe into me as I had breathed life into her.

"I know what it is, sweetheart, but it's not dangerous. It will go away soon, and when you're ready you'll find out how to make it go away yourself."

"Daddy no!" She protested, huffing slightly and frowning with frustration. "I need it to go away tonight. It hasn't gone away for days and I don't understand! I can't sleep Daddy, please."

"Baby, I..." I didn't know what to say. Of course, I couldn't. Could I? Surely not...

"Dad you said there's a way to make it go away myself. I need to know how so please please please show me how?"

I shook my head, clearly uncertain to anyone with eyes. "I can't, darling, it's not the sort of thing Dads are supposed to do with their daughters, even if you are a fully grown woman now."

"Why not?! Oh Dad, it's not fair. I can't sleep and it hurts and I don't want to go out tomorrow with my minky swollen and all wet!"

"I..." I stammered. I looked down for a moment. Could I? My daughter clearly had a powerful sex drive, and it was causing her great discomfort and emotional distress. It wasn't like I would be doing it for selfish reasons. I would be helping, surely? Like a Doctor...

No no, what was I even thinking! I couldn't do that.

"Baby, you're going to have to try to go into your room and take care of it yourself, okay? Because Dads aren't supposed to touch their little girls down there. I can explain how-"

"No!" She cut me off. She was looking at every part of me with wild need, as though I was a prize toy in a shop window. "Dad, why aren't you supposed to touch my princess bump? You do when you change my diapy! So you already have so it's okay!" She tugged on my trouser-leg, on her knees now and shuffling closer-still, looking up at me with those eyes which I loved more dearly than my own life.

She pulled in a little closer, trying to hug me and convince me. I felt her breathe deeply and smell my neck and my beard. I sat on the armchair - still as a statue - my heart racing.

It was about me, I realized. She wasn't just horny, she was horny for me.

"Listen," I said softly, "you can do it yourself if you follow my instructions. All you need to do is pull down your diaper in your own room, with the door closed, and rub gently around the front and top of your little girl parts, just between the bits which look like lips. You can use a mirror to see."

I felt her breathing quicken even faster. She pulled her thin body into me and her natural perfume began to further dissolve my resolve.

"If you play around in that area long enough you'll find the right spot," I continued, "and then you can rub that. You can keep doing that, do you understand? Keep doing that until it gets very very nice, and you will feel better afterwards. Don't be scared."

"Daddy, I am! I am scared. I don't understand why it's doing this. I just want cuddles, and for you to do it. Please!"

As she said this she had climbed on top of my lap and was fully wrapped around me, holding me tight. Her body bobbed up and down slightly, and I could sense she wanted to press her mound against me. She was so warm and smelled so good. My fatherly instincts were conflicted between my protective nature, and the natural hold the scent of her soft body had on me as her father.

Her bobbing became writhing, and soon her diapered pussy was pressed against the bulge of my own trousers. She didn't react to the hardness, other than to grind slowly against me like an animal in heat.

"Okay." I said quietly. And I knew I meant it. It was okay. I could teach her this and it would be okay, because Dads have to sometimes teach their kids things that are hard to teach.

I felt her smile against my face - her hot cheek flushing deeper as she spoke softly, "thank you. I love you Daddy."

"I love you too, my baby girl. Now, sit on the chair in front of me, facing the TV, between my legs. Let's put some cartoons on while we do this, okay?"

She nodded and flung herself around with enthusiasm, squirming like a ferret into the nook between my legs and shuffling backwards until her butt pressed against the shaft of my cock.

I changed the channel calmly, switching to the bright and soothing colors of the cartoon channel. My arm slipped around her chest and held her for a moment. I breathed the scent of her hair deeply and whispered to her that I loved her and it was okay to do this with Daddy. I would help.

My hands - trembling ever so slightly - unfastened the sticky tabs of her diaper, and pulled it open at the front to hang down over the edge of the chair seat. Instantly the scent of her womanly, fresh pussy filled my nostrils and I almost growled from the desire for her.

"It's okay." I whispered again. "Daddy is here. Daddy has got you. Just relax and watch the cartoons, and let me take care of your princess parts. Let Daddy help your twinky, and you'll feel better. I'll take the pressure away."

"Yes Daddy," she gasped, taking deep breaths. I don't think I'd ever seen somebody so turned on as my baby girl was at that moment in time.

When my thick fingers met the flesh between her legs her whole body reacted and she moaned hard, without even trying to mask it. To hear my little girl make such a noise caused my penis to throb, and press hard against her backside.

There was so much wetness there. It was so creamy and warm. I spent a moment just easing her cum all over her pussy lips, tracing those hairless bumps all around as I savored the feeling of touching my daughter in such a way and knowing that she needed my fingers exactly where they were.

She moaned again, and this time she pushed her wetness against my fingers rather than shrinking back in shyness. Her perfectly formed pussy almost sucked my big fatherly fingers into her. Inside my daughter. It felt as though her body was inviting me in.

My middle and index finger slid confidently up around her labia, caressing it. I made sure to make her feel treasured and taken care of, rather than used or violated. I played with every fold of her, easing her juices around her private area, skirting the hood of the clit without directly touching it yet. I needed her to feel what I felt - the love I had for my own flesh and blood. I needed her to see: she was my everything, and this was right.

The sound of the cartoons in the background faded into obscurity. Their antics were meaningless to either of us now. It was just white noise in the background to this beautiful moment; colors cascading around a darkened room and playing over her naked lower-half which I could see in the reflection of the glass cabinet. Her legs were open so wide for me. All for me.

"Daddy," she moaned, "Dad it's okay. Dad it feels so nice, and it's okay, see? I won't tell that we're doing something we're not supposed to. I won't tell. You just want to look after me, and it's okay. It's okay Dad, you can touch me there, I love you and I'm so happy."

"I love you too, my angel." I breathed into her ear before kissing her neck. Her skin instantly flared to life with millions of tiny little goose bumps and she sighed heavily with ecstasy.

"Oh my god, Dad. Yes. You make your little one so happy!"

"Daddy is here. I've got you. I'll hold you no matter what, so don't be scared when it starts to feel really intense, okay? I'll look after my baby girl, always."

She nodded as my fingers worked their way finally onto the edge of her clit, softly cradling it between them.

She shuddered and moaned with pure delight. "I'm your little girl Dad! I'm your own little one!"

I sensed she wouldn't last long. Her entire body was telling me that she was so pent up with raw desire that she would cum in no time at all. I wanted her to cum with my finger inside of her, so I slowed down for a moment and teased the hood surrounding her clit.

"That's your baby button," I explained, "all little girls have one. It's like a magic button that makes you happy when you press it."

"Will you always press it for me?"

"Always," I agreed, instantly.

"Never, never leave me to do it on my own." She was moaning now, pushing her arse back against my rock-like erection and almost jockeying up against it.

"I promise. Daddy will always tuck you in and finger your twinky, just like this."

I shifted my hand and slid my smallest finger up and against her vaginal entrance. It slid inside, slowly, with absolutely no resistance. My little one had opened up fully for me.

She gasped and giggled at the same time, writhing like some possessed demon doll onto my hand.

"Promise you will always!" She said, loudly, almost screaming with pleasure now as my little finger fucked her virgin hole. "Promise you will always, even while you read me bedtime stories! Even while I'm in the bath! Even when I'm married, promise you will come to my house and play with me!"

"I promise," I said with no hesitation, my hot breathing on her neck causing her to roll her head up against me to bring her exposed flesh closer to my beard.

With my thumb, now, I was rubbing her clit at the same time as fucking her hole with my little finger. My entire hand was wet, and later I would go to my bedroom and use the wetness from my baby girl's pussy to fuck myself and cum into a pair of her dirty "big girl" panties, as she called them. She smelled so good. I was lost entirely in that moment; nothing else mattered.

The sound of my daughter's orgasm was startlingly beautiful, and twisted my insides with absolute pure desire. Her high voice rang out and sent shivers down my spine. I held her close as her small but fully formed frame shuddered and convulsed - my free hand grasping tightly to her fleece-covered breasts to bring her into me. Her vagina - my own daughter's vagina - swallowed my finger and sent waves of creamy fluid dripping over my hand with each contraction.

When she had finally settled, I held her for the longest time with the flat of my hand cradling my baby's entire pussy. It was mine now. I would never escape, I would never want for another woman's pussy in my entire life. It would always be her, my only child.

She sighed, trying to catch her breath. She seemed completely speechless.

"Are you okay, my angel?" I asked gently.

She mumbled affirmative, giggling, shaking, nodding. She slumped back against me and sighed with such contentment. "Thank you Daddy. That was the best game ever! I love you so much."

"I love you more than anything, Misses Baby." I said into her ear, and kissed her on the side of the forehead as she turned towards me. "Now up you get, we need to get your slippery princess parts all clean now, don't we! Dirty minx!"

She laughed uproariously and pounced on me, cuddling me tight. The heat of her little wet mound engulfed the erection in my trousers, and we stayed like that for some time.

Later, after I had cum hard into her panties - my cock slick with her juices - I was settled down drifting off to sleep. The door opened and light spilled into my room.

"Daddy?" I heard a soft voice in the dark, "I had a dream."

"Oh baby. Was it a bad dream?"

"No... it was very nice, and you were there. But now... Daddy my princess parts need you again!"