Daddy - My Two Dads Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark, Rick!" I explained through my drunken lips and then my cock exploded into Marks mouth and throat.

He choked and gulped as his lips remained locked at the base as my cock. It shivered, shook, and pulsated inside of him. The three of us were locked together in the most amazing oral lovemaking session ever.

I saw my cum dripping through his lips down onto my balls where Rick gently opened up his mouth and sucked the white goop into his mouth. He swirled it around my balls with his tongue.

We stayed locked together in that intimate embrace for several minutes as my cock slowly grew softer. The two men released their oral grips on me and I watched as my balls seeped out of Rick's mouth and my long shaft gently snaked out from the loving oral grasp of Mark.

**** Epilogue ****

Later that night, after we had said our good-byes, I lay awake late into the night. My room was dark and peaceful and my cock has grown soft. The bright lipstick stains still remained on my shaft and balls, evidence that Mark had won the contest. But what had he won? I would soon find out next weekend...

12